Surviving an EMP Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me wide eyed, "What are you doing, Mason?!"

"What's it look like I'm doing, mom?" I laughed and folded my pants and underwear into a makeshift pillow and did the same with my shirt.

"Why are you taking your clothes off?"

"I read somewhere that the human body produces more heat when it's unclothed."

"There is no way I'm getting under there with you naked young man."

"You will take your clothes off and get under here with me, mom."

"I most certainly will NOT!" she gasped.

I shrugged, "You promised me that you will do whatever I say. Now get under here."

"But Mason?" she shook her head.

"Do what I said, Lilly!!" I snapped. "I need your body heat as much as you need mine.

"Please, Mason, don't make me do this!" she pleaded.

I looked at her sternly, "Do it...NOW!" I snapped.

She nodded and slowly crawled over and slipped beneath the blanket. Staying beneath the blanket she undressed and when she was done I could actually feel the heat radiating from her body. Or maybe it was just me getting horny. I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about this very moment.

Lilly quickly pulled the covers up to her chin to prevent exposing herself to me.

I smiled at her, "Now was that so hard?"

"It does feel warmer." she nodded.

"See I told you." I laughed.

She gave me a nervous smile, "I guess you did but it still feels weird, Mason."

I turned over on my side to face her, "Come on." I said lifting my arm.

"What?" she asked giving me an innocent and confused look.

I laughed, "In order to get the full benefit we're going to have to cuddle up close to each other."

She looked at me questionably, "Oh my goodness! Do we really have to?"

I smiled and nodded,"It's the only way to truly share our body heat."

Lilly nervously bit her lower lip and rolled her eyes, then she relented and turned over on her right side to face away from me. I slid in behind her small warm body and molded myself against her, and for good measure I draped my arm over her waist and hugged her even tighter. My cock was pressing against the crack of her ass and I could tell it was making her uncomfortable.

"Now doesn't that feel better?" I asked.

"Do you really have to put yourself right up against me like that, honey?"

I almost laughed at the question, "You're just gonna have to live with it Mom because I can't very well cut it off and toss it away now can I?"

"Your father and I would never get a grandchild after that." she giggled.

I laughed, "Nope."

"Lets just try and get some sleep, Mason." she said ending the conversation.

I reached over and picked up the candle and in doing so my semi hard cock slipped between her buttocks.

Lilly let out an uncomfortable sigh.

I smiled and blew out the candle and laid it back down. My dick certainly felt comfortable in this position. The tip of my cock had to be close to her pussy and the very warmth of it was making me hard. I'm sure Lilly was aware of it too.

I tightened my arm around her waist and pressed my loins against her ass which caused my cock to slip even closer to her pussy. Man! I could actually feel the heat radiating from her cunt.

"Mason?" she whispered.

"Yes, Mom?"

"What are you doing honey? Stop moving around."

"I'm just trying to get comfortable. This is as hard on me as it is you."

She sighed, "Honey believe me I can tell. Here let me move my leg." She lifted her leg and bent it in slightly and rested it on my thigh.

Well I couldn't help myself and I took advantage of the situation. I pushed the head of my cock against her wet opening.

"Mason is that...?" her question was cut off when I slipped my tip into her pussy.

She yelped, but I was already committed and I thrust my hips and buried my dick inside half way at first. Then I gripped her knee and forced her leg up, to spread her legs even more and I jammed my dick into into her cunt all the way to the hilt.

Lilly cried out at the sudden intrusion on her womanhood, "Oh MASON.....Noooo! OH GAWD!!!!

In for a penny, in for a pussy pounding, right? Well at least that's what my dick was telling me. I started fucking Lilly, giving it to her deep and hard.

She started gasping, "Oh, Mason!! Oh my goodness!" she whimpered. She'd not made a sound when old Frank and Jr. were fucking her. But she was making the noises now.

"Oh Baby...ooooo baby...Ohhhh!"

"Do you like it Mommy!" I groaned. "Do you like my dick inside YOU, huh!!"

"Yessss! Ohhh... Mason...Mason...Mason..." She chanted my name over and over as I drilled her pussy like a boss.

"Your pussy feels sooo gooood Mommy!"

Suddenly Lilly screams to the top of her lungs and I felt her body tense...inside and out! Her legs started shaking as the orgasm swept through her. I felt pretty fucking proud of myself because I was the one given it to her. That very thought sent my pleasure senses into overload, "Ah Fuck!" I yelped and buried my steely cock to the hilt and I shot my load in a gush of hot warmth that made me groan.

We had cum together which was something that I've never had the pleasure of doing with any woman. It felt incredible!!

We were both breathing heavily as our orgasms melted away and I held myself inside Lilly until my cock softened and slipped from her cunt. We lay there for a few minutes, neither of us making a sound or even attempting to move.

She finally pushed out from beneath me and rolled onto her stomach and rested her head on her arms.

I collapsed on to my back and I turned my head and looked at her and found her looking at me as well. She smiled warmly and then reached over and took my hand.

"I don't really know what just happened, Mason? I mean I do... but goodness!"

I laughed and leaned close to her and kissed her on the lips. She pulled away and looked at me and then she kissed me back. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she pushed hers into mine.

I pulled my lips from hers and shook my head, "Fuck me that was awesome!"

But then she had to go and kill the mood, "Oh Mason, what about your father? What will he think?"

"Things have changed, Lilly. The world has changed. Hell he could be dead for all we know!"

Lilly's mouth dropped and her blue eyes went, as if she hadn't thought about that realization.

"You could already be a widow and you don't even know it. As for me I don't give a damn what he thinks!"

"Mason! How can you be so callas?" tears filled her eyes.

"The old man has been nothing more than a sperm donor to me. He's never cared to make time for me. So how can I care about what I've never had?"

She shut up at that because she knew it was true.

I rolled over to face away from her, not because I was hurt or even mad, I just wanted to get some sleep. Lilly squeezed in behind me and pressed her petite body against me. "It's okay sweetie, you have me." she said.

We fell asleep, well Lilly went to sleep rather. I had too much on my mind. So I just lay there listening to her gentle breathing.

I had taken Dad's place in less than a day, but then Lilly was an opportunist, hence the reason she married my father at such a young age. She'd wanted to get away from her abusive stepfather and drug addict mother.

My old man wasn't any better but at least he given her a better life and showered her with expensive gifts and jewelry.

Lilly had been a kept wife, something to be put up on the mantle to be looked at. And when Dad was home, he'd fuck her like a whore. And sometimes he'd invite his corporate buddies over for a fun filled weekend with her too. She knew what was required of her and she also knew what would happen to her if she didn't comply. And to tell the truth I don't think she loves my old man. But I do know she loves me as any mother could love her son...and maybe now just a little more. Who knows what's in store for us in this crazy wounded world that we now find ourselves in but whatever lay in store they would face it together.

Chapter two is coming soon.

Dedicated to my muse and my friend...Ed.