Surviving an EMP Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepson and stepmom must survive an EMP in a world gone mad.
11.4k words
4.55
10.2k
30
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

Chapter 2

Awakening to the sound of Mason moving around in the back of the Suburban, Lilly sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes while holding the blanket in place to cover my breasts. She didn't know why she was covering herself, not after last night. She couldn't believe how quickly she'd surrendered to Mason. Was having sex with her stepson going to change the dynamics of their relationship? How could she have been so stupid. She had to stop blaming herself for something that wasn't her fault. Mason had come onto her not the other way around and he was going to do her whether she was willing or not. She could have just kicked him in the balls or screamed no but she did neither. Lilly had actually enjoyed it. Oh my goodness she was so confused.

She cleared her throat and Mason looked over at her, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you, mom."

The sound of him calling her mom seemed crazy now especially after he'd dumped his warm seed inside her. Lilly put a hand to her stomach feeling a bit queasy or was she feeling...excited? "No, it's fine, Mason I need to get up, my back is killing me."

Mason blushed and she instantly knew what he was thinking. But no he hadn't hurt her but he sure had made her feel it. And he was so much bigger than Thomas. Oh my goodness that was the first thought she had of her husband. Lilly cringed with a flash of guilt. How was she going to explain that she had fucked their son?

After a guilty look Mason went back to packing up the survival items he'd collected from the day before and divided them between the two back packs. Her tummy grumbled and she thought about the MRE they'd eaten the night before. It was nasty but but it was food. Maybe they could share another one for breakfast? The MRE's have plenty of calories in them and if they were going to be trudging around in the cold today, then they would need them.

Lilly crawled over to a window and looked out, snow was covering the ground in fact a lot of snow was covering the ground to the point that you couldn't even see the interstate! "Oh my god, look at that!" she shook her head and shivered, "Do you think it's a good idea to hike down the mountain this morning?" She asked, biting my lower lip.

Mason shrugged, "I think we need to give it a try Lilly, but we'll wait until noon hopefully some of the snow will be melted away by then. But it'll still be thick in some places so we'll still have to be careful."

She shuddered at the thought of walking through the snow because there was nothing she hated more than the cold, but she knew she would have to do it besides she trusted her son's judgement. And he was certainly right they couldn't just sit and wait to be rescued they had to take the initiative if they were going to survive and she wanted to survive.

"This is crazy, Mason."

He looked up at her, "What crazy, mom?"

"This weather, Mason! Yesterday morning it was 98 degrees when we left Florida and now look at it, it has to be in the lower twenties outside. That and the world's gone kaput and all within 24 hours."

"Calm down mom. It'll be okay."

Lilly closed her eyes and rubbed her temples. Mason was right she needed to calm down. She had stupidly left her anxiety medication at home, that and her...birth control?! "Shit!" she said and her heart sank.

"What?" Mason asked.

"Oh nothing, honey. You're right everything is going to work out and I just need to calm down." Lilly said.

Mason smiled and zipped up the pink "Hello Kitty" backpack and laid it to the side, "You'll carry this one, mom."

Lilly frowned, "Are you asking me or are you telling me?"

He looked at her confused, "I...?"

Lilly folded my arms and looked away, "Don't order me around, young man I am still your mother." Why was she being so defiant? "And stop calling me, mom. It's doesn't feel right especially after what you did to me last night. I mean after you practically raped me!"

His mouth dropped.

"You should carry all three of them, Mason!"

He nodded, "But I thought you..."

Lilly shook my head and glared at him, "What? You thought I wanted it? Hahh! It's every woman's dream to have sex forced upon them!" But in truth she had enjoyed it, but he didn't need to know it. In fact Lilly even enjoyed being fucked by those two assholes yesterday as well. In fact in the last twenty four hours she's had more sex than she's had in the last six months. Thomas has really been neglecting her needs since he hired that new secretary of his. Tina was her name and she was eighteen. Maybe Thomas has plans of trading her in on a newer model.

Suddenly Mason snatched the blanket from around her. The move shocked her because his demeanor instantly changed. He crawled over to her, "You fucking listen to me woman. You'll will do what I say or I'll leave you up here on this mountain do you fucking understand me?!" he hissed.

Lilly was so stunned that she couldn't speak, all she could do was look at him in shock.

"Do you understand?!" he shouted.

Lilly jerked, "Yes, Mason. I understand."

"And another thing too!" he pointed at her. "I will call you, mom! Because that is what you are to me. I don't know what came over me last night. Let's just chalk it up as stress induced or I was out of my mind." he raised his hand, "Not that I didn't enjoy it, mind you." he smirked. "But I don't think it's wise that we do it again."

Lilly found her voice again. "Your right honey we were both stressed out. And people handle stress in different ways." she reassured him...and her self too.

"I mean you are a MILF and..."

Lilly raised a hand, "Mason?"

"Yes, mom."

"Don't go there, please." she smiled. She was thirty six hardly a milf. She was too young to be a milf, right?

He quickly nodded and gave her a half smile, "Your right and I'm sorry." then he quickly went back to packing.

She guessed being a MILF wasn't such a bad thing, but it just sounded horrible coming from her son. Mother I'd love to fuck? It had to be man to think of such a name. Yes she's noticed more than a number of younger guys stare at her lustfully while she's out in public and in a way it was flattering.

Lilly picked up one of the MRE packs, "How about I fix some breakfast?"

"That sounds great, mom."

Making breakfast was easy, she used the Gerber knife to open the food pack and jammed a plastic fork in it and together they shared Cold Chicken Chow Mien and a bottle of water. Mason would glance at her breasts as they ate and when she would catch him he would blush and look away. Maybe she needed to get dressed, neither of them needed the temptation.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." Mason said.

She reached down and took his hand, "I'm sorry too honey, I mean I was acting like a bitch." Then she kissed his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder.

"You're not a bitch, mom, so stop saying that."

"Is that an order?" she smiled and slipped her hand under the blanket and placed it on his thigh...close to his crotch.

Mason sucked in a breath sharply and swallowed hard. "Mom...please."

Lilly frowned and pulled her hand back, "I was just testing you." Why did she do that. She was about to apologize but that's when they heard the sound of an engine coming up the road behind them.

Mason and Lilly both turned and looked out the window at the same time. It was a an old vintage style Willy's jeep. She knew this because her uncle Max had one just like it when she was a little girl. He wasn't really an uncle but rather one of her stepfather's old Army buddies. Max used to hang around the house all the time and sometimes he'd sleep in the barn. He suffered from a severe case of PTSD from the Vietnam war. He used to take Lilly on rides in the woods with the old Jeep. There wasn't anywhere the old vehicle couldn't go.

"Stay here, Lilly." Mason said pulling on his boots, and without socks too. Good grief she was about to tell him to put his socks on but she thought better of it and instead she said, "Be careful, Mason." To which his reply was one of his cute little winks.

Lilly kept herself low and watched as he hurried around to the front of the Suburban and stepped next to the road. He began waving his arms in the air.

The old jeep began to down-shift and slowly came to a stopped in the middle of the road. Mason walks over to meet the driver but the guy quickly pulls a gun and aims it in his direction.

Lilly's heart sank. "Oh my God!" she gasped putting a hand to her mouth.

Mason threw up his hands, "Whoa, DUDE calm down! We need help."

The man kept the gun trained on Mason as he slowly climbed out of the Jeep. He was a big man standing a head higher than Mason and he was broad shouldered too. She couldn't tell about his muscles because he was wearing a large jacket, but she'd guess that he has plenty of that as well. "You said we? So where is the other one of you?!" he snapped and walked straight up to Mason and put the gun close to his face, "This better not be some ploy to rob me, boy because if it is, I'll fucking kill you." he hissed.

"Trust me it's not!" Mason shouted and Lilly could tell that her son was getting pissed off. But goodness he needed to keep his cool, because this stranger could pound him into the dirt without much effort.

Lilly decided she needed to get out there, to try and defuse the situation before her son started mouthing off. There was no time to dress so she pulled on her red turtle neck sweater and a pair of panties and she quickly stepped out into the snow barefoot.

The man lowered his weapon and stepped back and for that she was thankful. Because if he'd aimed the gun in her direction she would have most surely pee'd on herself. But then what man in his right mind would aim a gun at a half naked woman, right? That had been what she was banking on. Unless he was a rapist. Shit why did she have to think of that? That thought made her nervous.

Mason turned his head and rolled his eyes, "Get back in the car, mom, you're barefoot!"

Yes Lilly was aware that she was barefoot and yes she was also aware of the cold numbing her feet! But that was beside the point. She ignored Mason and raised her hands which in turn raised the sweater to expose her white lace panties. The move wasn't wasted on the stranger either, because he looked right at her pussy. "Please, sir we're stranded..."

"Yeah and so is the rest of the world, lady." he shrugged. "And what am I supposed to do about it?"

"Could you give us a ride down the mountain please." she asked timidly, playing on the big man's sympathy.

The man's expression softened and he scratched his two day old beard and turned and looked down the road, "Well I wasn't headed to town and it's not like me to pick up strangers."

She took a few steps forward extending her hand, "My name is Lilly and this is my son, Mason. And we're just trying to get back to Hendersonville, NC."

The man took her hand and gave it a slight shake, "I'm Taz."

Lilly smiled, "See now we're not strangers anymore."

Taz laughed and pointed at her, "Nice try, sweetheart." and with that he turned to walk back to the jeep.

"Please! We can give you a case of MRE's!" Mason pleaded.

Taz stopped and turned back around and shook his head, "Son I have enough food to last me for years. What else do you have to trade?" He said and looked at Lilly.

"Forget it, we'll walk." Mason snapped.

Taz shrugged, Suit yourself kid." he turned again.

Lilly raised her hand, "What do you want?" she asked, knowing damn well what he wanted by the lustful look in his brown eyes.

"A ride for a blow would certainly be a fair trade, wouldn't you say?"

"No mom! We can walk!" Mason snapped.

Lilly raised her hand to silence Mason and shook her head, "No Mason it's too far to walk in this snow. We'll freeze to death."

Taz laughed, "Listen to your mom, boy."

"I'm not your fucking boy!" Mason snapped at him.

She quickly took Mason by the arms and led him around to the front of the Suburban, "What is wrong with you?"

"I don't like the thought of you having to blow that bastard!"

She laughed and folded my arms and looked at him, "You made me have sex with two guys yesterday. While you watched I might add."

Mason blushed and hung his head, "That was for food."

Lilly lifted his face with two fingers under the chin, "Well don't be giving me grief about blowing some stranger for a ride. You need to get your priorities straight young man." his eyes went wide when she used her mommy voice on him.

"But..."

Lilly placed a finger to his lips and leaned in close to his ear, "But you think having sex with me last night changes things. Like we have something going on now." Lilly shook her head, "We do not. Because I am still your father's wife and your mother. So get it together, Mason." with that said Lilly huffed and walked over and took Taz by the hand, leaving Mason standing there like a dumb struck child.

She felt bad about saying that to him but the bandage needed to be ripped off sooner than later.

Taz looked over at Mason and grabbed Lilly's ass as she climbed into the back of the Suburban. He climbed in after her and pulled the door closed.

Lilly felt a little apprehensive about blowing this guy because she wasn't really good at it. She gagged way too much and once she'd even puked at the taste of a guy's semen. She needed to do her best to blow this man like a whore. She certainly felt like one right now.

Taz removed his jacket and sat up on his knees and reached for his belt.

Lilly stopped his hands, "Let me do it please." She said and sliding her hands down she unfastened the big man's belt, unsnapped the jeans and pulled his pants down around his knees. Taz wasn't wearing underwear and her breath caught at the sight of his cock. To be such a big guy his cock appeared to be of an average size. Thankfully!

He laughed and placed his hand to the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. He kissed her hard and forced his thick tongue into her mouth. Then he gripped the bottom of her sweater and roughly pulled it up and off of her and tossed it behind him.

"Nice tits." He started groping Lilly's breasts and caressing them all while pinching her nipples. Her nips grew so stiff beneath his teasing fingertips. Goodness this man was getting her so worked up that her pussy was getting very moist.

"I thought you just wanted a blow job." She whispered as he kissed her neck.

"Oh your gonna blow me you hot little MILF." he said and lowered his hand down along my stomach to pushed his fingers under the crotch of my panties. Lilly jerked at his touch and trembled as he rubbed her pussy gently. She actually opened her legs. Taz smiled and pushed two of his large digits into her gash.

"Ohhh...yesss Taz!" she moaned against his ear. She really enjoys it when a man takes his time with her and she'll do anything for him.

Lilly opened her eyes just briefly and she caught Mason leaning over the hood to peep in at them.

"Let him watch." Taz whispered and he licked the back of my earlobe.

She nodded and closed my eyes.

Taz pushed her panties down past my thighs and he started roughly stabbing his sausage sized fingers into my moist pussy.

Lilly gripped his shoulders and arched her back and allowed him to finger bang her clitoris. In and out. Sticky slippery sounds filled the silence in the back of the Suburban. She was soooo wet!!

Lilly's mind was reeling as Taz brought her closer and closer to an orgasm.

He whispered against her neck, "Are you close, Lilly?"

"Mmmhummm!" she groaned.

"Is he still watching?"

She opened her eyes and yes, Mason was still there. "Yesss."

"You like it when he watching, don't you?" He started fingering Lilly faster and faster.

"Oh GAWD!"

"Say it you little cunt, say you like it!"

Lilly didn't have to say a thing because she suddenly came in that very instant. The orgasm hit her like a monstrous tidal wave. Sending electric pleasure to every neuron in my little body.

Taz wrapped a big arm around her as her body bucked and jerked against his. She'd never had an orgasm standing on my knees before, usually she was on her back or on all fours. Lilly cried out as wave after sweet delicious wave rolled through her. "Ooooooo!!!"

Slowly Taz guided her downward until she was lying flat on her back with her knees bent under her. She couldn't move because she was so exhausted nor did she really want to.

Taz draped her legs about his broad shoulders and he buried his sweet face against her pussy. Lilly could only whimper in approval as his tongue opened her deeply. In and out. In and out his thick tongue played sliding against her now engorged clitoris.

"OOOOHH SHITTTT!" she screamed reaching out and grabbed handfuls of his hair as another orgasm washed over her...this one more powerful than the first. Pleasure upon pleasurable waves ripped through her and she suddenly squirted spilling forth her warm liquid essence to cover her lover's face. Taz grunts and continued to feast upon her like a wild man lapping up every drop of her nectar.

Lilly looked to find Mason standing next to the side glass now his eyes wide and his body bucking back and forth. He was jerking off! But it didn't bother her in the least hopefully he'd learn something.

Taz raised up and slowly lowered himself on top of her. She feels the head of his cock touch her slit and with a mighty thrust of his hips he's inside her all the way to the hilt. Lilly screams at the top of her lungs at the sudden invasion. He begins fucking her with such passion, grunting with every powerful thrust. She so enjoyed being fucked like this but this man's passion was almost too much.

"OOOOooooo....TAZZZZZ!!!" She cried placing her hands against his chest but it does nothing to slow his thrusts. She totally at his mercy! His power!

He was fucking her like a whore... like a slut... like a bitch and she truly felt like all those things at that moment!

Taz suddenly gripped Lilly by the ankles and lifted legs and rolled her forward until her knees were on either side of her head and he pounded her pussy even harder. It was hard to breathe in this position.

"Get ready bitch I'm about to cum!" the words no more than leave his lips when he

suddenly jams himself all the way to the hilt inside and holds himself there. Lilly feels his hot cum gush within her until it squirts from womanhood.

He slowly rolled off of Lilly breathing so hard and heavily. "Oh my FUCK that was incredible!"

Lilly said nothing but slowly lowered her aching legs. Her hip sockets and pelvis hurting terribly.

"So are you feeling good and fucked, baby." Taz asked as he pulled his pants up and buckled his belt

"You really made me earn the ride." Lilly chortled.

He smiled back at her, "Well that's the only ride you'll be getting from me, baby." and with that he winked and opened the door stepped out of the Suburban.

"What?!" Lilly gasped. Did she hear him right? "Wait!" she cried finding her sweater and pulling it on.

Taz just laughed and ignored her as he strode over and climbed into the jeep.

"Wait dude! What the fuck?!" Mason asked trying to pull his pants back up.

Taz laughed and started up the jeep and quickly sped away while Mason and Lilly could only watch hopelessly as it disappeared around the corner and disappeared from sight.

Lilly just started to cry right then and there and she sank to her knees in the snow.

Mason really couldn't blame her either, because she'd just been used and for nothing. He wasn't mad at her for how she'd talked to him earlier, he sort of deserved it. He did ask to fuck those two guys yesterday and that was on him.

He walked over and cradled Lilly up in his arms and helped her back inside the SUV.

"I want to clean up! I want to get his smell off of me. Please Mason!"

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers