Surviving Apocalypse with No Women

Story Info
Men in fallout shelter with no women do what they must.
1.6k words
4.46
28.9k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
821 Followers

** Set shortly after nuclear war. Loosely based on Fallout, but liberties will be taken to avoid an outright fanfiction.

Loosely based on Fallout Vault 68 with 1000 men and 1 woman**

*

It had been six weeks since the vault sealed. Six weeks since the world ended. It felt like forever already, but only six weeks. Optimists say it would be about six months till the radiation from the bombs dispersed and it would be safe to go outside. Six months! It hadn't even been one yet! Pessimists say it could be forever. Damn, I hope they're wrong.

Richie, my roommate in the vault, snapped me out of my reflections. We had been friends even before the bombs fell, being on the same football team in high school. "What's up, man?"

"Just reflecting," I told him. "We've been in here six weeks!"

"Right," Richie said. "six fucking weeks. I miss fresh air."

It was nearly lunch time and I felt a craving that wouldn't be sated. "I miss hamburgers and milkshakes at Joe's Diner."

"Oh, Joe's Diner was the best man! Yeah, no more burgers and shakes, just this soy paste and water."

Memories of the juicy burger in my mouth with a handful of fries and a swallow of that cold, thick, chocolate milkshake made my tastebuds sing. Despite enjoying it, now that it was gone, I felt like I had taken it for granted. Knowing that I wouldn't get it, and I'd only get that tasteless slop in the cafeteria that comes out of the synthesizer and was the only thing I'd eaten for the past six weeks killed my appetite. "I reckon Joe's Diner is probably leveled now."

Richie nodded. "Probably. I imagine poor Joe is dead too. At least we are in here though. We could be out there."

"Oh don't get me wrong," I said. "I'm glad we got our spots in this vault, but fuck. It's really starting to hit me. six fucking weeks!"

Richie reclined in his bunk and sight. "I know the feeling. Fuck, I miss pussy."

That was another craving that was bothering me, and it wasn't being sated anytime soon either. "Me too. Fuck, it's been six damn weeks and I ain't even seen a girl here."

"Any idea what happened to that girl we saw on the way in?" Richie asked.

"No clue," I said. There was that one girl we saw on the way into the vault. Guards made her change in front of us, and my cock stiffened at the memory of her naked body. It was uncomfortable watching her not have any consent to it though, and then she was escorted away and nobody ever saw her again. "But she was the last girl I ever saw in here. Likely she's the overseer's plaything now. The computers and TV here don't even have porn!"

"And I left my stash at home," RIchie said. "Thought I wouldn't need them with all the girls wanting to repopulate the earth or something. How long are we stuck in here?"

"I keep hearing six months."

"Motherfucker!" Richie slammed his fist into the mattress. "I can't wait that long!"

A silence filled the room before Richie spoke again. "Maybe we can satisfy each other?"

"What?"

"It's crazy, I know. But look, there's no other girls here. If there were, we would've seen them by now. Neither of us are getting any stimulation from a girl until that vault opens in six months."

I hesitated before sharing what I knew. "John is doing it with his roommate for the same reason. He told me this morning."

"How's that going for him?"

I shrugged. My mouth was dry and my heart was racing. Despite being straight and never even considering fucking a dude, getting some relief sounded really good. "He seemed happy."

"I bet by the end of these six months, we're all going to be fucking our roommates," Richie said. "You can't keep dudes sealed in and not expect that to happen."

"Makes sense," I said. "I don't want to take it in the ass though."

"Me neither." Richie approached me and unzipped my blue jumpsuit to expose my chest and abs. The zipper ended just above my pubes, and my cock was already pushing the fabric away. He looked down at my organ. "Maybe start with a blow job?"

A BJ sounded really fucking good right about now, even from a dude. I helped Richie take my vault jumpsuit off the rest of the way. I was completely naked on the bed next to Richie with my cock already fully hard and waiting for him. He took little time as he leaned around and put his lips around my dick. His tongue swirled around my shaft as he worked his way down. "Oh fuck, Richie."

After this dry spell, his warm, wet mouth felt like heaven and I ran my fingers through his hair. Richie bobbed his head back and forth on my cock. His hand followed his mouth to stroke my spit lubricated cock. His other hand cradled and nursed my balls. It felt different than any girl that sucked my dick before, and it was difficult to imagine a girl sucking my cock instead of Richie. In fact, it being Richie, a man I almost considered a brother, made it hotter in away I didn't want to ponder.

Richie's mouth went to suck on both my balls and moans escaped my mouth. His strong hands started carressing the short hairs on my stomach and chest and his fingers worked around my nipples. Tingling went through my whole body down to my cock. Fuck, I hadn't thought of cumming. "Richie, I'm cumming."

Richie sucked harder and raked his fingernails down my chest. It was like he wanted me to cum in his mouth. My balls tightened and I couldn't take it anymore. "I can't hold it anymore Richie!"

As I released, I felt the semen travel up my dick and into Richie's mouth. Pleasure exploded through my as I felt his mouth move to swallow my sperm. My orgasm subsided and I let out a sigh. Richie gave my cock one final lick and swallowed the last of my cum.

"You swallowed it all."

Richie shrugged. "At that point, I was curious what it would taste like, and it really wasn't so bad after I tried it, so I took the rest of it. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Very much so," I said. "You suck great cock."

Richie grinned. "A talent we would've never known if it weren't for the end of the world."

I unzipped Richie's jumpsuit to expose his body. He shrugged out of the suit and then stood to take it off his legs. His cock looked rock hard and stood proudly. We had seen each other naked in showers after games and stuff, but never when his dick was hard. And definitely not when I was expecting to put his dick in my mouth.

I leaned closer to him and the reality of the situation was hitting me. It was one thing to get your dick sucked, but to suck a dick was another story. His member was just a foot away from my face and adrenaline pumped through me. I was really doing this! My mouth opened and I took it into my mouth.

I felt the veins and the head on my tongue. I closed my mouth tightly around it so that Richie could enjoy it, and his groans told me that he indeed was. It tasted like skin, which was to be expected, with a hint of salty sweat. I nervously bobbed my head back and forth on the dick. Thoughts of what felt good when girls and Richie did it went through my head. My tongue swirled around the shaft and head, and Richie's groans got louder. He lightly put his hand on the back of my head.

I got over my nervousness and took more of his cock into my mouth. I started to gag slightly when it touched the back of my throat, and I didn't take it any further. I massaged his balls and sack with my hand. I even reached further between his legs and felt his firm ass. Cheeks tightened around my fingers as I reached deeper. Sweat and my spit lubricated my fingers for penetration and on a whim, I pushed a finger through his asshole. It was tight and warm. Groans turned into screams from Richie and he demanded more. I felt for where I thought his prostate would be. From his moans, I had found it. Without warning, warm, salty semen squirted into my mouth.

The first blast went straight to the back of my throat and I involuntarily swallowed. The next drops landed on my tongue, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the salty flavor at least a little bit. I let him completely finish and I let his cock from my mouth. It shined with my spit. "That really wasn't so bad."

"You were great." Richie got back into his blue jumpsuit. "Come on, let's go get lunch."

I donned my jumpsuit and followed him to lunch like everything was normal. It was like losing my virginity all over again; everything was normal. Except now I'm a cocksucker. A large part of me hoped nobody would notice me acting differently. A bigger part of me wondered when would be the next time I'd suck Richie's dick. I thought about asking John for advice, but I didn't see him at the cafeteria.

At night, or what passed for night anyway (we still had a 24 hour clock and the corridor lights would dim at 1900) came back to the room. We sat in silence for several long silence before he spoke. "When do you want to do it again?"

"How about now?" I spoke without thinking. Hearing him say we can do it again made my cock begin to harden, and I wanted his dick.

Richie stood and took off his jumpsuit to reveal his cock was hard too. "I was hoping you'd say that."


Eros_343
Eros_343
821 Followers