Surviving Apocalypse with No Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Truth or dare in all male fallout shelter.
2.2k words
4.36
20.7k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
820 Followers

Nine weeks I had been in this underground shelter. Nine weeks of no women. Not a single woman was in this shelter with us. I know there were other shelters, but hopefully they weren't all men too. Otherwise, we are the last generation of humanity.

Three weeks ago, my roommate, Richie, and I had resorted to sucking each other's dicks. As much I didn't want to admit it, I had quite enjoyed the experience. I think Richie did too, as we've continued doing it. Almost every night for the past three weeks we'd sucked each other's cocks. It was great to finally get relief. Returning the favor and seeing the pleasure on his face thrilled me too. Having a dick in my mouth took some getting used to, but I was even starting to enjoy it. I came back to the room after work and saw Richie. By association, I was already starting to get hard.

"John invited us over to his apartment tonight," Richie said. "Let's go."

"I haven't seen John in a while."

"Yeah, he changed shifts a while back, that's why you stopped seeing him in the cafeteria." I walked with Richie out the door and down the corridor. John's apartment was in the floor above ours, so we walked to the elevator and made our way up. "He also has a surprise for us."

"What kind of surprise?"

"Wouldn't be a surprise if we knew." Richie rang the doorbell at John's front door and his roommate Kurt let us in. Kurt was slim and pale with curly red hair.

John rounded the corner and greeted us with whiskey bottles in each hand. He was more muscular than his roommate and he had short brown hair. Before the apocalypse, he'd been on the football team. "Last of my supplies, and I thought I'd share with friends."

"Hell yeah!" I happily poured myself a glass and downed it. The alcohol stung my taste buds after not having it since before I moved down here. It stung so good.

"You're the best, John," Richie said.

"Once it's gone though," Kurt said. "No more alcohol until we get out of here."

"Four more months, I can handle that," I said. That was the current projection given by the shelter leadership.

"You really think we're getting out of here at six months?" Kurt asked.

"That's what the experts say," Richie said.

Kurt smirked. "Well, if they say nuclear winter will clear up in half a year, then I guess it must be true."

"Don't mind Kurt," John said. "He's a naysayer. Says we'll be down here for the rest of our lives."

"Even if we get out of here that soon," Kurt said. "Distilling whiskey will not be on anybody's priority. It would be quite some time to make more."

I laughed. "Distilling whiskey will definitely be on my priority."

Richie and I helped ourselves to a second glass of whiskey. John told us he'd already had three. Kurt had not had any yet.

"Is he the designated driver?" Richie joked.

John chuckled and Kurt shrugged and poured himself a glass. "I was waiting for the company to arrive."

"Well, we're here," I told him.

"So you are." Kurt swirled the whiskey in his glass. "Since this is the last whiskey we'll have, potentially forever, let's make this more interesting. Truth or dare, anyone?"

Richie and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Yeah, sure."

"Great." Kurt looked at me. "You first. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you sucked off Richie yet?"

"Just straight to that, then?" I asked.

"There's no women down here," Kurt said. "Anybody who hasn't done it yet it, soon will."

"Fair point." I figured I'd tell the truth. "Yes. For three weeks now."

Kurt raised his eyebrows. "Three weeks. Must like it pretty good."

I nodded. "Richie's mouth feels so good."

"And his dick? How does that feel in your mouth?"

I blushed and wanted to dodge the question. Luckily, Richie intervened. "Hey, just one question."

Kurt shrugged and gestured to John.

"My turn," John said. "Richie, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I want to see how good that mouth is. I dare you to suck my cock."

Richie nodded and stood up. John zipped his blue jumpsuit open to reveal his muscular frame. Dark hair covered his wide chest and went down his stomach, leading a trail that was slowly being revealed the more he opened his suit. A tuft of dark pubic hair was just above his cock, which stood free in the air after John pulled his suit down. The fabric lay piled by his ankles when Richie approached him.

Richie went to his knees and slowly licked John's dick. His tongue encircled the head before slowly descended upon the shaft. Richie massaged John's balls as he slurped up and down his cock. John groaned during the blowjob and Richie sucked him faster and harder. He used his hands to pump John's hard cock, with the saliva lubricating it. His moans grew louder and Richie reached up to pinch his nipples. John let out a loud orgasmic moan. Richie swallowed every drop before bringing his head back up.

"Did you like this mouth?" Richie was smirking.

"Fuck yeah." John was panting, still mostly naked. "Your mouth is great."

Richie sat back next to me, and I realized it was my turn. I faced Kurt. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

I thought what would be a good question for Kurt. John had told me that they started sucking each other off before Richie and I did, but I was curious as to how long exactly. "When was your first gay experience?"

Kurt chuckled. "Well, unlike y'all, I was openly gay long before the bombs fell. So, by gay experience, do you mean sex? I guess high school then."

Kurt elaborated on his first sexual encounters. He emphasized that he had no idea that he would be going to a fallout shelter of only other men, but was pleased by it. Less pleasing was the fact that he hadn't met any other gays yet, but after ten weeks or so, just about everybody was starting to turn gay, so it's working out for him. He and John have no commitment to each other.

"There," Kurt said. "That was more truth than you were willing to spill. Richie's turn now."

Richie faced John. "Truth or dare?"

John's breathing had returned more or less to normal, but he was still mostly naked. His exposed half-erect cock still shined with Richie's spit. "I don't have energy for another dare right now. Truth."

"Was I better than Kurt?"

John looked at Kurt, who shrugged. "It was certainly different. And there's no such thing as a bad blow job. I gotta say though, Kurt was still better."

"I do have more experience," Kurt said. "My turn again. I'll pick Richie. Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Kiss your roommate."

Richie looked at me. We'd been exchanging blow jobs, but we'd never kissed before. We leaned in awkwardly until his lips touched mine. It was different than kissing a girl. Slight stubble was around his mouth, and he was warmer. My tongue penetrated his mouth without thinking, and he welcomed it. Before we got too heated, Richie broke the kiss and we looked at each other breathlessly.

"That was hot," Kurt said.

John turned to me. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Get naked."

Easy enough. I stood and unzipped the jumpsuit that was worn in the shelter. I wore nothing under it, so I lowered it down and stepped out of it. The cold air kissed my body. My cock had hardened from kissing Richie, and it waved for all to see. "Let's all get some more drink."

"All the action, I almost forgot."

We had another round of drinks. The bottle would barely have enough for one more round. We savored our drinks while I tried to think of a truth or a dare to get back at John for making me strip. He still hadn't dressed since Richie's blowjob, so he was already naked. "Truth or dare?"

"I'm ready for a dare."

"Kiss Kurt." It wasn't original, but it was the first thing on my mind.

John and Kurt leaned into each other. Their lips met and they embraced each other. John's cock was getting hard from the kissing and he pulled Kurt in tighter. Kurt's hands explored John's body and brushed his cock. His fingers wrapped around and squeezed it before they broke their embrace.

"Almost turned into more than kissing," Kurt said.

"Let's hope on next dare," John said.

"Truth or dare?" Richie asked Kurt.

"Oh dare, definitely."

"You get naked."

Kurt shrugged and set his mostly empty glass to the side before standing. When he unzipped and opened his jumpsuit, he revealed muscular pecs and abs. His body was pale all over. Red hair was just above his cock, which was already hard. I imagined how it would taste. "You're the only one left with clothes."

"So I am," Richie said.

Kurt turned to his roommate. Both their cock were rock hard and they looked into each other's eyes. "Truth or dare, honey?"

"Dare."

"Fuck me, please."

"With pleasure." Kurt bent over for John and John spit on his hand before rubbing it on his dick. He stroked it so that it shined and guided it into Kurt, who let out a loud moan upon being penetrated. John spanked his redheaded roommate and started with slow thrusts. "Your asshole feels so good."

"Oh fuck John, I love your dick." Kurt gestured for me to come over to him. I approached and then he gestured for me to kneel. I knew what was going to happen, so I knelt so his face would be level with my hard cock. He grabbed my hips before taking my cock into his mouth. His tongue swirled around my dick and the vibrations from his moans made it better. My fingers went through his soft red hair as he bobbed his head back and forth.

All pretense of the game had been abandoned. I didn't even notice Richie had taken off his clothes, until he stood right next me. His cock slapped my cheek and I took it into my mouth. It was rock hard in my mouth and vaguely sweaty. I loved sucking it though, especially as I was getting sucked. Every time John pushed into Kurt, he took a little more of me down his throat.

Kurt's fingers worked their way through my ass cheeks and rubbed my asshole. It felt so good as he rubbed the outside, and I wanted to beg for penetration, but my mouth was full with Richie's cock. My pleasure made me suck Richie harder. Knowing how good it felt, I brought a hand to Richie's ass and hovered my finger over his asshole. My free hand pulled Kurt's hair as he started to push.

"Fuck yeah," Richie said. "Finger my asshole!"

I penetrated him at the same time that Kurt penetrated me. Kurt's fingers felt amazing inside me and I let out a loud, muffled moan into Richie's dick. Richie's mouth wasn't full, and so he let out a loud moan that filled our entire apartment. His asshole was warm and tight as I pushed into it with my finger. Thoughts of how it would feel with my dick entered my mind and made me hornier. Drops of Richie's salty precum hit my tongue and I knew I wasn't far behind. My mouth moved around him as I swallowed the beginning of his load.

Ropes of semen hit the back of my throat, and waves of pleasure blasted through my whole body. I swallowed every drop from Richie and Kurt swallowed every drop from me. Kurt's mouth vibrated my cock on my last few shots as he also came. Richie bent to catch the load in his hand. John went stiff and shouted his pleasure as he filled Kurt's ass with his seed.

Richie held Kurt's load in his hand before bringing it to his mouth. John leaned forward to drink some of it too before licking some off Richie's face.

"That was incredible," I panted. "I'm going to need a drink after that."

"Last one," John said. The bottle was empty when he filled our glasses. We clinked our glasses together and downed the last whiskey left. John and Kurt kissed on the lips and embraced.

"How long have you too been actually fucking?" I asked.

"Shortly after doing blowjobs." John looked between Richie and I. "Have you too not fucked yet?"

We both shook our heads.

"Well, you have to try it," John said. "I was hesitant at first too, but getting fucked in the ass is great. When we get out of here, I'm definitely going to have a girl do me with a strap-on."

"And if we don't get out of here?"

"Then I'll keep letting you fuck me, honey." John kissed Kurt again. "In fact, I'll have to convince the girl to let you join. I ain't giving up you up so soon."

"That's my man." Kurt squeezed John's half-erect cock. He turned toward us again. "No pressure. Do it when you're ready. Might want to do it while you're still down here, so you can claim you're not 'really gay'."

"I'm a little gay now," John admitted.

Eros_343
Eros_343
820 Followers