Surviving Apocalypse with No Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Guys get troubling news at their all men fallout shelter.
2.1k words
4.56
13.4k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
824 Followers

Five months I had been in this all male fallout shelter. Nukes destroyed the world outside and I barely escaped into the shelter in time. Given that it's only males down here, I made do with blow jobs from my roommate Richie. Well, at first it was making do. After a couple weeks, I started to really enjoy it. A couple weeks after that, a truth or dare game really kicked things off.

During the truth or dare game, I partied with an old friend from the surface, John, and his roommate Kurt. They were further along in their relationship that Richie and I. Kurt was openly gay, and John admitted to having real feelings for Kurt that night. It made me think of going all the way with Richie, but we didn't feel ready to go full anal. We've still been trading blow jobs and hand jobs.

Part of me wanted to do it before the next month. Ever since we got down here, the timeframe had been stated as six months. Now it was just one month away. If I let Richie fuck me now, I could still say I only did it because we were trapped in a shelter with no women. Kurt put that idea in my head, but it had not left. And why hadn't it left? Did I secretly really want to do it as long as I had an excuse? What if I wanted to do it after we got out? Would that mean I was gay?

A week ago, the overseer of the fallout shelter released naked pictures of a girl. We downloaded them onto our tablets and Richie and I quite enjoyed them. The pics were all the talk throughout the shelter, and we met John and Kurt for lunch one day.

"I myself didn't care for them of course," Kurt said. "But man did they drive John wild."

"She's fucking hot!" John seemed to have caught himself and turned to face and peck Kurt on the cheek. "Not as crazy as you, though."

"It's fine dude," Kurt said. "She is objectively attractive if one were into women."

"She's definitely hot," I said. "But where did those pics come from?"

"I guess another shelter that has women," Richie said. "The overseer would have access to the connections."

"Amazing they'd still work after nuclear bombardment," I said. "She does seem very familiar."

"I hate to be the downer," Kurt said.

"No you don't," John said.

"But maybe he released the pictures to keep everybody happy. Because some bad news is coming."

"Bad news?" asked Richie.

"It's been five months," Kurt said. "Lots of people are looking forward to being free in a month. What if that doesn't happen?"

All four of us fell silent. What Kurt had said made a little too much sense.

"W-what if that doesn't happen?" Richie broke the silence.

"I still got my man." John put his hand on Kurt's shoulder, and Kurt patted his hand.

Richie and I looked at each other. Even after all this time, we didn't have the relationship that Kurt and John had. We still nominally had an understanding it was supposed to end when we got out of the shelter. But what if that didn't happen? What if that day never came?

***

Kurt was proven right the next day. The overseer announced that the outside radiation was worse than initially thought, and they'd be trapped for a long time. Possibly years or even decades.

It felt like the bottom of my stomach just fell out. This was it. No more real food, just that shit that comes out of the replicator. No real women; just gay sex, which had admittedly become a lot more appealing, and these nudes shared by the overseer. There would be no rebuilding of society. There would be no repopulating the earth. Just stuck here underground for the rest of my life.

The mood throughout the rest of the shelter was similar. I could actually see people in the various stages of grief. A lot of people were angry. Some were saying the overseer was mistaken. Some were a combination and insisted the overseer was wrong about the surface and that they could survive, and that it was all a conspiracy. Some of that talk went in on if the bombs ever fell at all. This was of course nonsense, the bombs had definitely fallen.

Kurt seemed have reached the acceptance stage. "I knew this would be the result before any of you did."

"No need to gloat," Richie said.

"I'm not," Kurt clarified. "I'm only saying that I've had longer to consider the ramifications that you guys. Consider this; even if those doors were opening soon, what's out there? Scorched earth and destroyed civilization?"

He looked at me. "Like you said, Joe's Diner is long gone. It's not like there would be juicy burgers up there. You might've found some farm land that wasn't irradiated and in a few months have something worth eating. However, it would be like the frontier days centuries ago with people attacking those farms, no guarantee of crops growing, both because of weather and also, yes, the toxins of nuclear winter."

Kurt gestured to us. "Any buildings out there are leveled by the explosions or very structurally unsound. You'd be living in tents. And as far as women go, yes, you'd have some ladies wanting to repopulate the earth. But then you'd have all the babies from repopulating the earth. So, on top of rebuilding, you'd have to babysit too. You want all that?"

"You really have thought about this a long time," I said.

"When you put it all like that, I'm glad we're stuck in here."

***

As weeks passed, the deniers got louder and more aggressive. A band of six grouped together and overran the security by the shelter door and took their weapons. The overseer pleaded on the intercom not to leave, but they ignored him. The security feed was broadcasted and we watched the group threaten the security personnel with their own weapons. They demanded the code for the outside door, saying they'd risk their chances.

The overseer sighed over the intercom and told them to release the security personnel and he'd open the door. It took more convincing, but they released their hostages. The overseer said that after this, anybody who wished to be released to the surface was free to leave if they chose, but they would not be welcome back. A man in the group pointed to his backpack. "Got everything we need. We don't want to come back to this sausage fest!"

"Have it your way." The overseer clicked off his intercom and the door unlocked and opened. Faded sunlight seeped into the room and the group cheered and high fived. Dust blew in. "Smells like freedom!"

They ran out the door, and the feed switched to an outdoor camera. It was our first time seeing the outside world. There was no grass on the ground as it had all died off months ago in the radiation. A single puddle of water was near the entrance. Burnt remains of trees were in the background. The few buildings that were left standing looked to be on their last legs and could collapse at any moment. Kurt was right, I wanted no part of that world.

The rebels didn't seem to be as upset about their bleak surroundings as they shouted and cheered at their freedom. After the sixth one was through, the door closed behind him and the lock clicked. One of them grabbed at the loose dirt and threw it in the air. "Rebuilding starts now!"

One of them suddenly fainted and a small cloud of dirt stirred as he hit the ground. Another was brought to his knees and vomited what appeared to be bright red blood. One of them seemed to think running would help him and he made it about twenty yards before falling over. His body tumbled from the momentum and was then motionless.

"I don't understand," another one said before falling over like the others. The remaining two pounded on the door begging to be let in before succumbing like the others.

The overseer switched the broadcast to the room near the exit/entrance. Robots came in to clean the radioactive material from the room. He spoke on the intercom. "I regret the loss of life today. Nobody here is being held here as a prisoner against their will. Anybody that wishes to leave, is free to do so, but you should submit the proper forms so as not to endanger the security personnel. Thank you."

After that day, there was no more talk of denial. The other stages of grief were readily apparent, and few had already made it to acceptance as Kurt had.

***

Weeks had passed since those guys had gotten themselves killed by running outside. It was evening and I was passing the time by jacking off to that girl the overseer had sent us pics of. She really was hot with perfect breasts and pink eraser tip nipples.

Richie had walked in while I was jacking off, and I saw no need to stop. I was completely naked as I jacked off and there was nothing I felt the need to hide from Richie. He approached and put hands on my shoulders. He kissed me on the cheek and I pumped my cock faster.

"Glad to see you're in the mood again."

I nodded wordlessly as I used my free hand to rub his cock through his suit. Feeling his familiar cock turned me on more and I pumped faster.

"Want some help?" Richie put his hand around my organ and gave it a couple strokes.

"I don't want help." As good as it felt, I stopped him while I stood up. My lips pressed against his while I unzipped his jumpsuit. It was in a pile around his ankles and he stepped out of them. I pushed his boxers down too to expose his erect cock. "I want you."

We kissed and fondled each other. Richie's cock got harder and harder while we made out. "I'm ready if you are."

"You mean, ready ready?" I raised an eyebrow. "My cock is already lubed up from jacking off."

Richie nodded and turned away from me. He bent over to spread his cheeks and expose his asshole. It was the first time I had seen Richie's asshole and I enjoyed the view of his puckered butthole. My eyes followed the line of skin separating his balls. I licked my finger and rubbed his asshole, and it gave slightly to my touch. My fingers slid down the wrinkly flesh of his ballsack, earning a soft groan from him.

I guided my cock head to his ass and pushed in. With a little effort, his flesh accepted mine and he let out a moan. "Go slow," he demanded.

Slowly my cock advanced forward into Richie. His ass was tight on my cock and squeezed very hard. Richie's moans sounded like a mix of pain and pleasure. I pulled back a little and pressed forward more. I reached around his waist to stroke his hard cock. My hand had plenty of lube and Richie's moans grew louder. My fingers explored his shaft and encircled the head. All moves I knew I would like. "More, baby!"

I was fully in Richie now and began rhythmic thrusts. Just like getting a blow job from a guy was different than from a girl was different, fucking a dude was different than fucking a girl. His body felt warmer and stronger. My balls touched his when I pushed forward. Richie's cock got stiffer in my hand and I fucked him harder. He begged for more and I spanked him with my free hand. Pleasure built in my balls and travelled up my balls before exploding through my body. Semen shot into Richie's ass and he groaned as he himself came as well. I caught his semen before it hit the floor. Once he was finished, I brought it to my mouth to drink his salty cum.

I dismounted Richie and sucked the residual cum from his cock head. He rubbed the back of my head as I did so. I looked him in the eye before kissing him. "I love your semen."

"I love your cock," Richie said. "You just fucked me in the ass. I think it's time we stop living in denial; we're gay."

I glanced at the picture of the naked girl still on my computer. "Well, bi at least."

Richie followed my eyes. "OK, yeah. We're bi."

Eros_343
Eros_343
824 Followers