All Comments on 'Surviving the Pandemic Pt. 01'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticover 2 years agoAuthor

To my loyal readers, if you are going to give my stories less than 5 stars, I'd appreciate it if you'd comment and tell me what you did or didn't like about the story. Thanks, R_U

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why I didn't give you 5 stars: I accept that one needs to suspend disbelief when reading fantasy porn. But you required just too much suspension. The episode with the cop was ludicrous, apart from the fact that you said she put on her right turn signal to pull over. If you're going to set it in Australia, remember they drive on the other side of the road. Driving without a mask on? Really? The whole cop episode added nothing to the story. There were other glitches but I'm not here to give you a comprehensive critique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good and sexy. The description of the farm did not make it sound sufficiently classy to attract very rich men. Don't use 'discrete' to mean 'discreet', it doesn't.

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

As another reader stated she should have used her left turn signal to pull over. I thought the LEO stopping her for no mask in her car was a bit of a stretch. Maybe the LEO knows what goes on at "The Farm". I also thought that maybe the interview might include anal. Otherwise a good read. Will check out the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't even get halfway. If you are setting this in Australia, why are you using Americanisms everywhere? The only way your heroine would have graduated from high school after her 19th birthday would be if she had to repeat at least two years. There's no such thing as "college" (it's "uni"), let alone a "freshman year," and most bachelor's courses are three years.

The worst part for me was describing autumn as "the fall" and having it arrive several months after Australia's initial border closure/lockdown. It was already autumn when that happened - apart from forgetting which side of the road they drive on (as per the earlier comment - I didn't get that far in the story), you seem to have forgotten that the seasons are reversed in the southern hemisphere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories. Looking forward to many more.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Another Wonderful story from a Talented Writer. I’ve been following your stories fii OU r a long time and really enjoy them. Your Eritic but Romantic touch is great. Thank You Again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES