Surviving When The Lights Went Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pretty face burst out with the loveliest grin and the suggestion of a blush.

"Oh don't worry Jimmy," she said slipping her arms around my neck, "I was only playing with you, at least I think I was." She giggled again.

"Well, there's no rush to any of that other stuff, not until you're ready honey."

We kissed again and fell back towards the sofa, forgetting the kettle of boiling water that clicked 'off'.

We cooked our evening meal again, enjoying some rich but quite gamey venison, knocked down with a rich gravy she had somehow created from the stockpot I'd never even thought about starting.

We sat down to the kitchen table and ate our glorious meal, me occasionally looking across to her.

"What?" she said.

"You're gorgeous!" I said simply, "remember?"

"Oh Jimmy!" she leaned forward and kissed me.

After our dinner, we sat on the sofa and wound up the radio and listened to the nine o'clock news drinking tea and hearing about more queues for food in the major cities, blazing fires in towns and cities as people tried to heat their houses with solid fuel without realising their chimneys had been stopped up years before or where only for effect, hundreds of deaths from carbon monoxide poisoning as gas heaters were used without adequate ventilation.

The small communities getting together and forming armed neighbourhood watches short on curtain twitching but long on shotguns, clubs, bats, anything an interloper might be scared off by or assaulted with. They weren't always that welcome mind you.

There were soon calls for more armed police against the numbers of gangs that didn't have their community's survival or happiness as their goal. Any number of street gangs stepped up from being the little hooligans that would steal cars, sell drugs and cause a bit of damage to now visibly armed and virtually uniformed thugs who realised that they could pretty much do what they liked to who they liked and the media concept of the 'Street Fiefdom' was born.

Under control of a 'Fiefmeister', smaller estates and neighbourhoods became no-go areas with organised gangs on patrol to ensure that none of their 'people' slipped away in the night or to help themselves to what they wanted; still the government resisted putting the army on the streets with more then ten bullets each.

Instead there were more pointless bullshit calls for solidarity and requests that people not eat more than their ration and owners of livestock share their bounty with their neighbours locally as the lack of fuel still had milk collections and deliveries scant and unreliable.

The army were bringing supplies in and distributing them but the newsreader confirmed that there had been reports of army patrols guarding supply depots being rushed by huge crowds and some casualties because of it.

"Fucking hell Babe," she said taking my hand.

I looked up,

"We've probably got enough for another three or four months if our wild supplies keep up, they've GOT to get their shit together soon!"

"I know you have quite a supply of milk and butter, but I will say I'm disappointed you never got a cow in Jimmy," she grinned.

"Me too, I'd kill for some cheese."

What was supposed to be funny actually hit home and we both looked equally miserable, so she switched off the radio.

"I think I'm going to take a book to bed," she said, "No point in sitting up feeling bad about something we can't control."

"You're right," I said standing and reaching over to my armchair and the Terry Pratchett book I'd done little but flick through since my gorgeous housemate had arrived.

She picked up on it and narrowed her eyes,

"Discworld?"

"Funniest stuff ever," I said, "ever read any of them?" She shook her head so I reached down and got my copy of 'The Colour of Magic' and handed it to her.

"Can I sleep in your bed again," she said looking up cutely at me.

"I'd like that very much," I said, "in fact I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

"Thank you!" She went back to the kitchen for a cup of water and turned off the two small lamps we'd used.

She sat on the edge of his bed looking into the old dressing table mirror and picking up the large hairbrush from its place next to the mirror it had always sat beside for the twenty or so years I'd been coming here.

"Not yours?" she said feeling the bristles.

"No, been there all of my life, not sure anyone's ever used it." I put my book down, turned and slid across to put my legs either side of her and sat so she could lean against me, taking what actually was a 1920's sterling silver antique and began to brush her hair with it.

I could see her face in the mirror, eyes closed against the very simple act I was doing, giving her such a very simple pleasure. I slipped my non-brushing arm around her to hold her across her shoulder, stopping my ministrations occasionally to kiss her cheek and down her neck until she turned her face to kiss my lips.

She lay back against me holding my arm around her, smiling and purring, her eyes opening to look up at me.

"If you're hoping to make love to me Jimmy," she whispered turning to face me with raised eyebrows, then pushing me down onto the bed to loom over me with a wicked grin, "You're definitely going the right way about it."

She dropped down on me and pulling off my T-shirt leaving me in just my boxers, she popped back up on her extended arms.

"Hmmm..." she said, "Not what I'm used to but I'm sure I can work with it."

"Thanks," I said grinning back, "Glad I'm not too much of a disappointment."

"Still going to want to see some effort though Jimmy." She dropped back down and kissed me.

That continued for a very pleasant period of time, no idea how long, but her hands were all over me, feeling across my shoulder muscles, through the short hair on my chest and kissing me all over, her hands venturing closer and closer to the waist band of my boxer shorts.

It was my turn I figured, and I grasped the hem of her nightdress.

"Oi!" she said, annoyed at being disturbed as it reached the small of her back.

"You're wearing my T-shirt," I said, "I absolutely insist you give it back this very minute..."

"Oh for heaven's sake," she hissed sitting up briefly. She looked down at me with a grin, crossing her arms and grabbing the hem of the shirt, paused for a moment with what I guessed was some kind of sexy uncertainty.

"Jack," I said, "you have a completely gorgeous body, and I'd be most honoured if you'd allow me to see it."

That was obviously enough and she pulled it straight up and off, giving her large, firm and quite pouty boobs a slight shudder as they fell from it. She pulled it free from her right arm and dropped it on the pillow she had slept on the night before.

"Better?" she said looking down at her tits and flat belly, her black panties still in place.

"Perfect," I said sliding my hands up her now bare back and pulling her back down onto me, her breasts feeling wonderful against my bare chest, her erecting nipples pushing against me just a bit.

I rolled over onto her kissing her and caressing her as she had done to me in the proceeding minutes, my hands reaching up to gently cup and caress the breasts I'd been observing and appreciating for the last month.

I bent my head down and licked at the circular bright red crown and I felt her shudder slightly as I did so. So I did it again, and she crooned as my tongue lashed and circled the hard nipple in the centre, before I drew it into my mouth and suckled, gently and firmly licking and tickling the whole time.

"Oh fuck yeah," she gasped as I did that, so with a final slurped kiss I moved across to its twin and did the same thing.

"Is that OK Miss?" I said.

"That's probably the nicest I've ever had that done to me," she said stroking my cheek.

"Really? I thought you girls would be expert at it."

"Yeah well," she said with a bit of a grin, "it might just be the moment!"

"I'll do it again and you can tell me."

And I did.

Eventually our passion for each other became too much and hands were quite definitely moving into the danger zone. I went from squeezing that wonderful bottom, bare but for the thin lace string running between those perfect buttocks to rubbing a finger through the unkempt bush of pubic hair that was starting to burst at her groin, this was evident a good move and she did likewise to me.

Finally I bit the metaphorical and sexual bullet and slid my hand under her panties and over her whole crotch area, giving the whole thing a bit of a squeeze and I felt Jack tremble next to me but in a very good way.

She decided what was good for the goose was good for the gander and soon her fingers were closing around my erection.

Remembering my way around the female genitalia I slipped a finger down feeling around for that tiny little hood that I'd learned about generally in Sex Ed at school and more specifically in the various movies I'd watched thanks to Pornhub, and had experimented with when making love to the second of my previous two girlfriends, that girl had even talked me down to hit the right G-spot.

This time I was making love with a girl who was probably an expert at making love with a girl, so I took it easy and just played around.

"Oooh yeah, Jimmy!" she gasped, "you HAVE done this before haven't you!"

She started a quite gentle masturbation of me, bearing in mind I was still wearing my boxer shorts, and in a move to improve, I let go of her pussy and very quickly slid my undies down to my knees before quickly putting my hand back in hers.

"Good move Jimmy," she said, and in seconds she was on her back and thrusting her hips up as her panties came down her thighs and were soon flipped onto the floor where I had found a similar pair almost a year before, "carry on please!" she said.

I worked mine down and soon they were dropping to the floor as well.

Now completely naked we had so much more room to play, and we did. Both almost side on to our lover we got used to what was going on down there and we French-kissed at the same time as we masturbated each other.

It was without doubt one of the sexiest moments of my life; OK it wasn't penetrative, but I was conscious that my partner wasn't perhaps as confident as she could have been about all of this.

My own confidence received a considerable boost as Jack stopped her own play and pushed her face hard into mine gasping out,

"Oh fuck yeah Jimmy -- there! Oh God just there! Pleeeeeeease!" then she rolled onto her back to ride out the orgasm I had evident given her, taking over the manipulation to maintain the pleasure.

So turned on was I that her attention to my dick was just fucking great and I begged her to carry on and go slightly faster with me.

"Don't you wanna fuck me Jimmy?" she said with grin and propped on one elbow.

"More than anything Jack, but confession time -- we only have three condoms and... well..."

"Let's have some fun manually first then," she said pushing me flat then laying closer to me started the most wonderful wanking of me, looking down to my erection then up to my face.

"Gonna come for me Jimmy?" she said speeding up, "Are yah? After that perfect orgasm you gave me, you gonna pump out all of that jizz and let me watch?!"

"Oooohfuck!" I hissed as I did just that and Jack carried on wanking, propped slightly to watch as almost a month of celibacy came to end over my stomach and chest.

"Fucking hell Jimmy!" she said looking down and stroking me through the last of my own tremors, "you were definitely ready for that one weren't you!"

With a few more kisses she tiptoed naked into the bathroom to return with my washcloth which she used to clean me up. OK, in better times I would have used toilet paper but even that needed to be rationed!

Both clean and extremely well satisfied our two books were left on our bedside tables and we snuggled down together naked to continue our kissing and cuddling before the most restful sleep took us both.

First thing next morning I felt her pumping my morning wood and it was my turn to come first, and to watch my gorgeous naked bedmate in daylight in all her glory.

And fuck but it was well worth the wait, Jack was totally gorgeous and as she French-kissed me, played around with me, simpered a bit, and soon there was nothing I could do to stop myself from the inevitable and it was just as nice as the night before.

As I caught my breath she headed for the bathroom to rinse out the washcloth and return to clean up her handiwork, and I could only stare, well leer really at her perfect shapely arse and boobs that were fashion model pert and thrusting up and out like a page three girl.

She came back and wiped me down, dropping the cloth on the floor by the side of the bed and laying back.

"So Jack," I said, "I got quite hands-on last night, I hope you're not sore down there?"

She rolled to face me and kissed me again,

"Why don't you have a little feel around and I'll tell you."

I kissed her back, pushing her to lie flat so I could half lie across her bringing my hand into contact with her sex, with a gentle feel, then a rub, an insertion as I felt the dampness between her labia,

"All good so far," she panted, and I took that as encouragement, pushing deeper back into her puss for the rough patch of skin at the front, and as I rubbed it she let me know that I'd hit the spot by grabbing my wrist and using my extended finger as a sex toy, rubbing her G-spot then pulling out to bring my hand back to her clit and I frigged her to her climax.

Both sated, we lay there quietly kissing and caressing and having a thoroughly nice time. I thought about our morning chores and how we really should be out there hunting through my two hundred odd acres of land for something edible, but then as she pulled me over her I thought 'it can wait, it's only food'.

I lay on top of her just enjoying the close contact and I could feel my new erection pushing into her flat tummy and I knew that in just two very simple movements I could be inside her and making love.

I didn't, kissing my beautiful lover and letting her know that was only when she wanted to.

"I'd like to play around for a bit more Jimmy," she said, "before we go all the way." She kissed me.

"That's certainly no problem with me," I said, "I've really enjoyed what we've done so far, and while I'd love to make love to you, I can wait."

"Good," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck, "I've not had a boyfriend since my first year at University," she grinned quite sheepishly, "and even though I've had a 'bit of the either' in the last few years I wasn't averse to making love with a man."

"Excellent," I said. "I had girlfriends at Uni," I rolled to my side taking her with me, "only two and neither of them that serious."

"Same as me," she said, "my first proper boyfriend was Alastair, a big rough and tough farmer's son from the Highlands."

"An actual farmer's son at an Agricultural college?"

"We had two main types," she said pursing her lips, "We had the farmers' sons and the lords' of the manor. You did occasionally get those that could sit at either table but not often. Believe it or not it was normally the Farmers' sons that had all of the money."

"Punch-ups?"

"Occasionally, mostly words and trying to goad the others, but crap generally." She closed her eyes with the memory, "Alastair was a nice boy and he really did try, he wasn't that sensitive if you know what I mean," she narrowed her eyes as she told me of the boy that took her virginity, "I think he thought there was procreation and there was sex. Procreation was business-like and quick while sex was dirty, I think he thought 'foreplay' was the name of a boyband."

"So a real 'quick and dirty' man then," I said with a smile.

"Ha-ha," she grinned, "very funny. Then I met Jeanie, former vet's assistant from Birmingham who was even more of a girly-girl than I was, but at the end of the Christmas party we found ourselves with no one to dance with as the 'lords of the manor' where at one end of the bar pissed while the farmer's boys were at the other so Jeanie took my hand and we just held each other when the slow music came on. I was just a bit lonely having broken up with Alastair three days before and being ignored by him all night, and I had a few tears and Jeanie hugged me and told me it would get better. We went back to her rooms and it got MUCH better!"

"So..." I said actually interested in her transposition from hetero to Lesbian, "had you ever had feelings for girls before?"

"I don't think so," she said with a grin, "Jeannie was 'bi' - self-confessed - and I think she was initially feeling sorry for me and my tears just made her want to look after me. We both got very pissed and went back to her room and both got into bed for a cuddle; and then she kissed me." She sat up and reached for the glass of water on the bedside table. "Fuck but she turned me on, she was hands all over me and once I was over the initial shock I responded. It was so... 'nice'!" she said with a grin handing me the glass, "no beard stubble or beery bad breath, no sweat stained T-shirts like I'd had with Alastair."

"So she introduced you to the delights of 'playing for the other team'?"

"Yeah I think so; she played with me all night that's for sure." She kissed me again.

"And then you met my sister?"

She grinned playfully and tapped the end of my nose,

"I'm not sure I should really discuss what sleeping with your sister was like with you!" she admonished.

"Up to you," I said feigning no interest.

Jack grinned back at me seeing just what game I was playing.

"Suffice it to say, Jeanie taught me what to do while Deana taught me to do it well."

"Was she... my sister, was she quite a hard-core Lesbian then?"

"No!" spluttered Jack, "But she did have an amazingly enquiring mind. The first time was..." she paused and I could see she was really thinking about discussing this really private thing with me, she grinned and tapped my nose as I broke into contained laughter, "James Hart, you're a total shithouse!" we both controlled our laughter and she continued, "Jeannie and I weren't soppy and lovey with each other and we stopped our 'affair'," she wagged her fingers exclamation-mark like in the air, "in the new year, think the final nail was me introducing her to Mum and Dad as my 'girlfriend' one weekend, just for the shock value you understand.

I was pretty much OK because Jeannie was straight up with me from the start. Then Deana and I were on a placement and sharing a room at large rough shoot in North Norfolk a couple of weeks later. She knew that Jeanie and I had been an item for a while and was curious. We'd both been on the cider in the beaters room and where a bit... braver perhaps. So brave that once she'd broached the subject of Jeanie and I, she spent half the night asking me questions about the mechanics of the subject and was playing with herself under her blankets thinking I couldn't see or hear. I was quite turned on talking about it so I told her if she was that interested she should come over to my bed and I'd show her what Jeanie and I used to get up to."

She stared into the distance and I could tell they were pleasant memories for her. "When we got back to University we were in and out of each other's rooms every night, and each day she would have looked something up for us to do, fuck but she had some imagination. Jeanie could make me come, but fucking hell, your sister could light the fireworks." She raised her arm to rest her head on her hand and look down on me, "and I can see that it's a family trait!"

"Why did you break up?" I said, "in this very room!"

"Deana was taking things a bit quick for me; we'd been lovers for about nine weeks and spent three weekends and a half term here. I think she was waiting for me to propose and of course I didn't.

1...34567...14