Surviving When The Lights Went Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wouldn't commit to anything until after graduation she was slamming the door and storming off. I thought she'd be straight back once she calmed down but aaaah... that was it." She rolled her eyes a bit, "I wrapped my panties up with hers and left them in our bed, left her a big lipstick kiss on some tissue paper and emailed, texted, Facetime requests but... she never contacted me again.

We'd pretty much finished lectures and were just finishing off our dissertations and she went home for that. At graduation she ignored me the whole day. I didn't want to go over and speak to her because your family was there, but I still missed her.

I got the job south of here with my lusty lord of the manor and his very game gamekeeper, but I did keep trying to contact her, I still had the key to this place and ordinarily I would driven here and put it through the letter box but you don't have one. I was a bit lonely and sent her an email at Christmas that I knew she'd read and said that I wanted to give her the key back, secretly hoping that we could make it up."

She lay down next to me again.

"Then the lights went out I had to run, desperately hoping that Deana would have run here too, seeing as she was doing her masters and it was half term -- she ALWAYS came here for half term she had ALWAYS said." She grinned and I'm sure I saw her eyes mist over, "But then I came here and found you." She leaned forward and we kissed again, with her pulling me over her and my erection was pushing into her flat mons, inches from the wet pussy I'd already prepared...

I rolled back, putting some inches between my groin and hers.

"Far too close that time Baby," I said.

"Soon Jimmy," she said, "soon."

We lay there together kissing some more and really getting into again.

"So are you a regular wanker Jimmy?"

"Oh yes," I said, "Only a couple of times since you moved in, was rather concerned you'd hear the bed squeak," I waved my hand in a masturbatory movement and there was a definite squeak from the headboard. She grinned.

"I thought that's what I heard!" she said with a giggle.

"Hence me not doing it."

She leaned up and kissed me.

"Two weeks ago, I..." she closed her eyes, "I nearly came in and joined you Jimmy, I was so horny and hearing what I thought was you having one, SHIT! I had to rub one out myself!"

She pecked a kiss on my cheek then rolled out of bed and headed for the kitchen returning with tea some minutes later.

And that was how things went for the next few days. We had been quite close before but now we were hands all over each other, not being able to look at the other without a smile and each time she smiled at me her face blushed the most gorgeous crimson and she would laugh and waft a hand as if to cool down.

That night we just looked at each other and nodded towards our bedroom, and just walked there getting into the room and stripping naked without a word. I could only stare at the female physical perfection before me. That gorgeous curvy body that had been covered in big baggy clothes that hid it; long toned legs and her just slightly muscular arms and shoulders, her short hair growing out and just making me want to stroke it, and the flourish of pubic hair at the top of her thighs - FUCK!

For all the years of waxed pornstars and two shaved girlfriends, that short brown triangle looked to be the single most erotic thing I'd ever seen and I just loved to touch it as it grew, and gently run fingers through it.

After two nights of hands and fingers I asked if she would talk me through oral -- muff diving, tipping the velvet, being a cunning linguist, as I was pretty sure that in her almost five months of living on the Isle of Lesbos she would know more about it than I could ever guess or pick up in an instruction book.

"Not tonight Jimmy," she said with a sigh, "When we do that, I want to have just had a shower," she kissed me, "I'm really looking forward to it but I want it to be perfect, no worries of 'is it clean', 'will there be a smell', nothing like that."

"I'd never worry about that," I said trying to be helpful and supportive.

"I know you wouldn't Jimmy," she said, "I was talking about me!"

I kissed her and we lay back on the bed and got all hand-operated again. Fuck it was good and she did give me some pointers on how to improve what I was doing.

My previous girlfriend had liked a finger strummed across her clit at a certain speed which would increase the closer to her crisis point. Jack was more of a circle around it getting faster and faster until she started to howl then I had to get out of the way so she could finish. I altered this slightly having watched what she had done I copied it and pushed her hands away so I could bring her off.

Laying there gasping, seeing as I hadn't stopped after just one, she informed me it was without doubt the finest of it's kind she had ever had, the fact I had taken control just pushed her over the edge that much quicker and played real sex tricks with the boy/girl part of her brain.

We lay together kissing and cuddling the other to sleep then waking with the first light the next morning and doing it all over again, only this time the second before she came I moved down and with my face resting on her tummy I used the non-masturbatory hand to slide into her pussy and hit her G-spot at just the right time.

She had her first orgasmic squirt, not noticing the damp patch on my chest or the mattress between her thighs until she came down, and was sweetly embarrassed but also a little bit proud, her first boy/girl G-spot come, fucking marvellous.

She was so impressed that after she came round she grabbed my penis and started to play, pumping fast, slow, strongly, gently and taking up and position similar to the one that I'd used was right up close and taking this opportunity to see what happened.

"Any tips for me Jimmy?" she said with a grin, kneeling down close.

"No, you're doing rather well all on your own Jack, don't let me interrupt anything!"

"Goooooood!" she hissed bending down and wanking me, then taking a long lick from half way down the spine all the way up to the frenulum which she took a real swipe at, and chuckling like she'd just made for first porno, "Ooooh yeah!"

It was enough, as she bent down to take a second swipe I felt the tremble in my boots and I was coming, the first bolt springing up to hit her cheek, her ear and her dark hair. I'd never seen anything so sexy before in my life ever.

She giggled,

"Oh Wow Jimmy!" she said, "that was cooooool!"

"I must confess I was rather pleased with it," I said feeling the faint trembles as she wanked me through the last of the tremors.

My washcloth got some more use and I really wasn't sure I wanted to use it next morning without it going through the washing machine, but Jack grinned and said that this one would now be 'My special washcloth'.

I was of course quite happy with that, and we snuggled down and just lay there, warm and extremely cosy thanks to the excellent bed Grandma had installed and the excellent central heating that would stay on all the time my solar panels worked.

We slept the night through and I think it had gotten so outrageously sexy the night before we didn't need to repeat it the next morning. We did kiss and cuddle, and touch and stroke, and all that kind of thing and we were really into the 'sweet nothings' that all lovers share.

We got up and both walked into the kitchen naked, made tea and had breakfast, me still amazed at my incredible fortune to have had the beautiful, thoughtful, clever, funny, kind girl come blundering into my cottage - even though she was armed and actually looking for my sister of course.

We had another quite lazy day, happy that we'd both crossed that invisible boundary and it was now 'us' rather than 'me' and 'her'. We messed around outside for a bit with me carrying the crossbow and her the shotgun but rather than a real hunting mission it was two armed lovers taking a country walk and we returned empty handed.

We had lunch and we saved our fruitcake until the evening, instead having tinned ham sandwiches and some of our dwindling supply of last autumn's apples I'd read books on how to store.

That evening Jack disappeared into the bathroom and I could hear the electric shower going.

Excellent, it was going to be a night of oral and just to prove it she came out with wet hair and a wet body, nodding into the steam filled room,

"Your turn Jimmy."

I was up and in there like a shot showering faster than I ever had before and paying particular attention to certain parts more than others.

I turned off the bathroom light and the power shower and walked into 'our' bedroom and there she was, propped up on a pile of pillows looking slightly pink and freshly scrubbed. I actually felt my mouth water and told her so.

"Don't worry Jimmy," she said, "I spent a couple of minutes trying to dry my pussy until I realised that it was nothing to do with the shower why it was so wet."

I bent down and kissed her.

She pulled me down and in moments we were hands across each other and kissing fit to burst, our bodies rubbing together in the most amazing sensuality and I was pretty sure that unless we got down to something different, condom or not I was going to make love to this beautiful girl I was so crazy about.

I put hand down to her puss and felt the flush and the wetness down there which reminded me of what the target for tonight actually was. I rolled on top of her, dragging my erection away from her grasping fingers and laying on her for the briefest of moments feeling her hard nipples brush against my chest before I kissed her cheeks, her neck her chest before moving down to attack her nipples and to suck hard at them enough to make her wiggle and squirm beneath me but not hard enough for her to stop me.

Next is was her flat stomach, her navel, then the smooth skin above her pubic hair and she began to writhe all over again.

"Oh fucking hell Jimmy, please," she hissed, "do your worst lover!"

"Aren't you going to tell me what to do?" I said pushing my face into that wonderful crop of pubic hair and softly pulling at it with my lips.

"Noooo!" she squeaked at my intrusion, she popped up on her elbows at tiny bit to look down at me between her strong thighs, "call it on the job training Jimmy, I get the feeling that you'll be amazing at it anyway, especially the way I'm feeling right now."

I smiled and moved my mouth down to attack position and kissed her pubis, then down her labia just getting the feel of what was going on and where everything was. Thanks to modern education I'd done PSHE (Personal, Social and Health Education) at school, and had watched plenty of porn to work out things out in case she wanted the lights off but she didn't.

When I reached the bottom of her slit a slid a tongue in and swiped up, very pleased to get a gasp and a very feminine 'ooh yeah' from Jack, so I did it again heading down. I pushed my tongue in and gave it a bit of a wiggle and this elicited a very real 'hmmmmmmmm' so thinking back on my lessons I slid back up again to her clit, using my top lip to raise the hood before sucking the tiny nub into my mouth to flick it repeated with my tongue while sucking in and out.

"Oh God yeah!" she shouted out as I sucked, "keep... yeah... just keep on... doing... ooooooooooooh fuuuuuuuck JIMMY!" she cried out as I sucked and flicked her to her first oral come with me as her lover.

She relaxed back down into the bed,

"So," I said breathing out for a moment, but taking a long lick back along the lips of her puss up to her clit, "marks out of ten?"

"Oh, I'm thinking that has to be an eleven or a twelve Jimmy," she said, her head falling to one side of her pile of pillows, "possibly into the low thirteens!" She grinned down at me, then rubbed a hand through my hair, "Fuck Jimmy, that was amazing Babe," I rested on my elbows feeling quite proud of myself, "it was just so quick, mind you -- not to distract from your amazing abilities I have been ready to come since about an hour before I climbed into the shower."

"So it may not have been my sterling efforts Jack?" I narrowed my eyes, "I'll have another couple of goes, just to check," I moved my mouth back down to her groin again, "this is purely by way of research Jack," I said seeing her excited face as she bit her bottom lip ready for my attentions.

"Seeing as this is for science I'll make I easier for you," she raised her legs, holding them under her thighs, "Last time I did this it was in this room with your sister!" she grinned.

"Weeeeeell," I said with some perturbation, "I'll have to make sure that I'm better at it than my sister hadn't I..."

She grimaced,

"Think you should give it a go Jimmy, I have to say," she pursed her lips, "Deana was a preeeeetty hard act to follow."

I smiled and wrinkled my nose,

"Challenge accepted!" I said and slowly sank down to the pussy before me.

For the next twenty minutes I brought her to any number of climaxes, the amount of strength of which had her letting go or her legs and holding the back of my head while I did my crazy thing to her. I did the lot, the same sucking motion as before, a crooked index finger stroking her G-spot at the same time, a pussy-moistened middle finger in the anus making a very similar motion, all up until she cried out,

"Enough! Jimmy stop!"

"Couldn't hack the pace Jack?" I said giving her flushed and now tender pussy a last kiss as I pulled back sit rest on my haunches.

"Jimmy," she said flexing her shoulders into the duvet we were laying on, "I can officially say that as an untrained but very keen one-time member of the British Society of Cunning Linguists you are better than your sister at muff-diving; fuuuuuuuck!" she writhed some more, her gorgeous body trying to worm its way further into the bedclothes, "I thought at one point my uterus was going to get out and walk the last few miles." I lay down next to her, "Kiss me," she said as my face came level with hers.

"I'm afraid there's a very good chance that I'm going to taste of you."

"Like I've never tasted me before," she leaned forward and we kissed, tongues bashing together and arms slipping around to pull the other closer. It was without question the most wonderful sexual encounter of my 24 years.

We lay back, Jack amazingly sated, calm and thoroughly spent, with me feeling just as good. OK I hadn't come but just watching this wonderful woman in her throes of orgasm was really enough.

She put a hand on my chest.

"You give me ten minutes to get my breath back Jimmy and I'll return the favour," she grinned and kissed me.

She fell asleep, I turned the lights off fifteen minutes later and joined her, waking once in the night to spoon her great body and feel her up into the bargain.

I woke up the next morning to the duvet lifting up and warm lips on my erection, seconds later the duvet was pushed back and there was my naked lover between my legs licking across my morning wood.

"Morning Jimmy," she said with a grin, "Your turn now!"

With no further preamble she opened her mouth and lowered it over my manhood, bouncing up and down with great vigour, then stopping to suck and lick before returning to that wonderful firm-lipped mouth fuck that had me cringing and trying to hold back after almost no time at all.

"Jack," I gasped as I felt the stirrings, she looked up at me from between my thighs with raised eyebrows but carried on mouthing me, "I'm gonna come Baby!"

She wrinkled her nose I guessed to let me know that was OK, closed her eyes then speeded up.

"Jack!" I gasped, just in case she didn't want me to come in her mouth but it was too late, and but for a single cough when she was surprised by the speed it came out and caught the back of her throat, she continued to suck and mouth-fuck me until I was done.

"Guessing that was OK Jimmy?" she said sitting back on her haunches this time, licking her lips.

"Fucking amazing Jack," I said, "just the fucking best!"

"Better than your last girlfriend?"

"Blowjob virgin Baby," I said, "you are the first ever, first girl to do that to me, to do ANYTHING like that to me."

"Excellent," she purred with a real look of pride on her face, "You're also the first boy I've ever done that to as well."

I lay back; if Jack having given me my first ever blow job hadn't been enough she went out into the kitchen naked and came back with breakfast, and we lay in bed drinking tea and munching toast, it was fantastic.

We got up, dressed and went out into our fields and forests and had another country walk, holding hands and chatting, more inconsequentialities that would mean nothing to any other person.

She already knew something about my family having already been in a relationship with my sister, but I learned about hers. Her parents were semi-retired hoteliers and she had grown up in the West Country in a few large country house-hotels they had managed. They now lived in southern Spain living and part managing a retirement complex they had invested in.

As far was we knew, while there had been a few copy-cat uprisings and some minor riots, the rest of the planet seemed to have avoided the power cuts, damage and social unrest that the United Kingdom was going through and she had spoken to her parents the day before the lights went out and had told them she would stay at the country house, or make for the Croft and hide out with her friend who stayed there regularly.

"I really hope this shit is sorted out soon," she said hugging my arm, "I know Mum and Dad will be fine but I also know they'll worry about me." She looked down, "Dad never wanted me to go to Agricultural College, they both wanted me to go out to Spain and chef over there and live with them," she had already told me she was the only child of older parents and they had rather spoiled her in her growing up.

We reached one of our dark bits of woodland noticing the fresh growth indicating that while it was rather still quite cool, spring had definitely sprung and there would soon be another harvest for us to take advantage of.

Once back into the croft we kicked off our boots and took off our jackets, hanging them in the cupboard, it was starting to get a bit warm for waxed cotton. I was so hot I pulled off my hoodie.

Jack saw that, smiled then pulled off her T-shirt, standing in her baggy trackies and white-fading-to grey bra. I pulled off my T-shirt.

Jack undid the tie on her tracksuit trousers and they fell to the floor and she stepped out of them, stood in just her bra and panties, she giggled.

I undid my jeans and thanks to the crap in the pockets they fell to floor as well. I had to step on the legs to get them off completely mind you, and this just made Jack laugh at my clumsy efforts.

There we were just in our underclothes and with a giggle she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom.

We kissed and cuddled, and rubbed and tweaked and stroked and strummed everything before I pushed her flat and went down on her again, ignoring her 'no Jimmy, I haven't scrubbed down there' which turned to gasps of 'ooh fuck yeah'.

I brought her to her first orgasm of that morning and she pushed me off of her and got me to lay flat.

She played and wanked me for a while then licked, stopping when a thought came into her head,

"Try this," she said kneeling either side of my head so I could lick and flick and dropping down to suck on me again.

Best.

Sex.

Ever.

OK, I know it was ONLY oral and just a build up to the real thing but it was amazing. She had blown me not two hours before and I think my prostate could still remember it as I pumped my come into her mouth a second time.

We woke up just before lunch in each other's arms and dressed. After all, we had only added a couple of wood pigeon to our larder in the days since we'd started our sexual relationship and we absolutely had to.

1...45678...14