Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was Thursday of week one, I remembered Toms list "Thursday=Mandy's Choice (Odd weeks) / Group Sex Day (Even Weeks)."

After Dick dismissed me from his bed, I boiled a pot of water, cleaned up, picked a pale blue nighty and laid down for a little rest.

Mandy's Choice Day could include a rest day, but it was a rest day only from sex duties if I wanted that, or I could pick any one of the guys to be in my bed that night. I expected that once I was broken in I would do enough fucking during those two weeks, that no matter which one of them I came to favor, I mentally braced as I realized I would come to favor one over the others, no matter which I favored, I would always sleep alone if I really did have a choice.

I would still be expected to cook and clean, but I didn't have to wear the uniform, and as darkness came my head hit the pillow, a mix of tiredness, and confusion haunting my dreams. I was starting my first full week tomorrow, I didn't know what was going to happen, but I did understand that they were molding me, gentle step by gentle step, into their sissy plaything, and I fully understood where that journey ended.

I was very scared, very, very scared of what was going to happen to me, but a little voice in the back of my head reminded me that I was also a little intrigued, even excited about the prospects, the memory of Tom kissing me came back, as vivid as when it happened in real time and my cock firmed as I replayed the sensation of lying in his arms while his hands using me for a plaything.

I had been warned not to play with myself, I could only cum when in one of their arms, that added frustration to my fear, for that little spark of excitement knew what it wanted from my hands and cock at that moment. My fears overcame my temptation, slowly my cock went back to a disappointingly flaccid state and I fell asleep.

I knelt between Harry's legs dressed only in black holdup stocking and I worked his cock with vigor. He taught me how to press down on its shaft to prevent him from coming, although initially I wasn't always successful and my hands worked a load of cum out of it more often than he liked.

The other two had kept me under the blankets with them, hidden from view as they introduced me to my new life, Harry had no such compulsion, his blankets lay at the foot of his bed, and we were both fully exposed to the others. I fearfully kept eye contact with Harry, but I could hear the other two breathing get heavy as they viewed their own personal soft porn live-action feature.

Harrys was the first man's body I kissed, each time I let his cum cover his body, my head was pushed down to clean it up. Harry was rougher with me than Tom and Dick, I felt bruises form on my arms and legs as he manhandled me around his bed, the third time I failed to stop him from coming, I found myself bent over his legs while his hands spanked my butt. Slap after slap reigned down on me, I cried out for him to stop through my tears, it was only when he had produced a sufficiently bright color of red and a sufficient stream of tears, that I was sent back to work. After that, each time he came without explicitly allowing it, I went over his knee.

I was slipping red panties up past my hips when Toms' voice told me to stop.

"Shit Harry, her butts going to be black and blue for a week, I thought we agreed, red was OK, but no deep bruising."

The voice from the bed I had just left languidly said, "she needs to learn, better to break bad habits now than try and do it later in her training."

"We'll speak about it outside," Tom said as I slipped the panties fully up and then slipped into his bed.

We made out for a while, and then his hands dug into my panties to find my cock, I could sense the encouragement in his eyes, and I reached for his cock, it was already fully hard with anticipation. He whispered into my ear, keeping the stoke of our hands in unison and encouraging me as I played with him.

We had been going at it for what seemed like the longest time, I was getting worried that I'd be late for breakfast and end up over Harry's knees again, it would Toms fault the bastard, and all while like the coxswain of a racing boat, he uncaringly kept our rhythm in synch. I wasn't really sure for how long we mutually masturbated, and I suppose I didn't care, Harry would find an excuse to thrash me anyway and I let myself feel the pleasure as my own cock began to feel too tight in its skin, I knew I couldn't hold on for much longer.

"Are you ready Mandy?"

I nodded, he slowly counted down from five and I experienced my first ever simultaneous mutual orgasm as two thick rivers of cum landed between us. My breakfast that morning would be a plate of cum with a side of cum but after a rough night in Harry's arms, I had no complaints as my tongue cleansed the after effects of our passion from Toms body.

Tom and Dick remained gentle with me, Harry was still very rough. After my second night with him, I found myself hoping he wouldn't be the one to take my virginity, that would probably scare me off sex for life. It was then I allowed myself to know and accept a hidden truth, I wanted Tom to be the one who introduced me to sex and womanhood.

Where had that come from?

These guys had only had their perverted hands on me for a week or so, and already I was considering who it would be better to be fucked by. I had only played with their cocks until now, but I had heard enough chat from them, openly and covertly, to understand I was being shaped, trained into sissy sluthood.

My only hope of escaping that fate, was rescue, but the plane had been down for nearly two weeks now, and still, we had seen no signs of anyone, in the sky or on land.

A little voice in the back of my head said, "and you really like Tom, would that be so bad after all?"

I knelt between the three of them, naked except for a red bow which had been wrapped around my neck, and another similarly wrapped around my cock. It was Thursday of the second week and I was about to experience my first, "group day."

The guys played rock paper scissors, their hand landing over my head, by the time they were done a rotation had been sorted, Tom, Harry, Dick. I turned to Tom and grasped his cock, as I worked it, I felt my own harden too. So far Tom had mostly been loving and gentle with me, but not tonight, tonight was about their power over me, and he was coldly instructional as he told me to close my eyes and hold my tongue out to receive his cum.

I went around that cock circle four times before their lust, and their lust for my humiliation was satisfied, finally, Harry removed the bow from my own cock, and all three watched with pleasure as my hands worked my own cock to a low moaning orgasm.

I was allowed to clean up and dismissed to bed, I was pretty sure I knew how week three was going to start, and I woke to a new set of rotation instructions.

•Friday=Black=Dick

•Saturday=Red=Harry

•Sunday=White=Tom

•Monday=Yellow=Dick

•Tuesday=Pink=Harry

•Wednesday=Cream=Tom

•Thursday=Mandys Choice Day (Odd weeks) / Group Sex Day (Even Weeks)

I lay in Dicks bed in a silk bra and panty set, the bra was full, Dick had found a set of stick-on falsies, I would always wear them when I was with him, interestingly Harry never wanted me to wear them, he told me he liked his woman with big tits, but he wanted me flat chested, and left me to wonder why.

"It's nothing to be worried about Mandy, your first two weeks were Masturbation, this rotation is oral sex," Dick told me as he pulled me in close to him, shaking a little at the thought of what was to come.

"It wouldn't be fair to keep the original rotation, we drew lots at the start, I get your first blowjob."

As he spoke my mind did a quick calculation, Tom would be my first fuck, after all, I stopped shaking and eased into his arms, even though I was still nervous about what was to come. Dick had always been nice in a professorial instructional sort of way, and he spoke on for a few more minutes.

"I think it's time," he said, "why don't you start, and I'll let you know what adjustments you need to make."

I had adjusted to the feel of all of their cocks by now, of course, my favorites was Toms, but Dicks was probably the best to start with, it was the thinnest and shortest of the three, six inches long, and just about the width of my thumb and forefinger making a circle.

I went to drop to down and just swallow it, get it over with, but his hands held me back, "slowly girl, kiss me, build my anticipation."

I nodded and started to kiss his neck, as my mouth pressed against his nipples my hand reached for his cock.

"That's right Mandy, good girl, now let us both savor this experience."

I passed his cock and kissed the inside of his thighs, I worked my way back up, and slowly let one of his hanging balls fill my mouth. He moaned with pleasure, pausing only to tell me to use my tongue a little more and to be sure that each ball got equal work.

A tap on my shoulder told me to move on, I had closed my eyes while working him, but he had noticed and instructed me to keep them open at all times. My tongue reached out to the base of his shaft. I slowly worked my way towards the head, feeling each of the veins as I moved, I licked under and around the head for a while, with another tap and a short, "now," command he told me he was ready, I suppose I was too, I opened my mouth, and the head easily slipped inside along with a few inches of shaft.

I didn't take much more of his length in, just started to move my tongue around the head inside my mouth then I gradually began to bob my head up and down. My eyes had closed again, his hands were in my hair and little by little I accept more of his hard length inside my mouth. He was very patient with me, encouraging me to suck, blow, tongue, joyfully accept what was happening until finally, I had swallowed his whole cock. He was close to reaching my gag reflex, but not quite, and as I began to move my head more enthusiastically, my worries of puking as I sucked on his cock faded.

"Good girl Mandy, you were born for this, I'm going to cum."

He pushed my head down, his cock filling my mouth, I felt it quiver then the first spurts of semen shot down my throat. I couldn't taste anything, I just felt the large load of cum smoothly slip down my gullet, I imagined I could feel it land inside my belly with a thud, He pulled my head back about half way along the length of his shaft, instructing me not too sallow until told, and his cum continued to fill my mouth. I could feel little bits of it escape from my tightly pursed lips to dribble down my chin.

I could certainly taste him now, every single one of my taste buds had been coated with his spunk, and then he pushed my head down again, violently this time, "swallow it, swallow it all, now girl," like any girl in these circumstances, I did what I was told, hoping to gain a little favor with my tormentor.

He lay back and pulled me up to him, he gave me a drink of water before kissing me, "for your first time that was a very good blowjob."

I was happy he was satisfied, I truly was, I had just finished sucking on a man's cock, swallowing his cum, and somehow I was happy that I had done it well. That was weird, and not weird, what the fuck was happening to me.

"I've always preferred oral," he told me, "even over vaginal, or anal, you're going to be a great cocksucker Mandy, I'm so glad we found you." He had me practice my skills on his cock seven more times that night before he was finally sated. My jaw hurt from working his cock for so long, I slowly fell asleep with the knowledge that Harry would be next to use me, I wasn't looking forward to morning.

Harry stood as I left Dicks bed, his cock already erect, he watched me change lingerie into the color of the day, then pushed me to my knees, "suck my cock bitch, all of it, now."

I opened my mouth and he rammed my head down the length of his shaft, I took it all in, in one motion and I gagged, he laughed as he pulled my hair to signal the motion and rhythm he was looking for on his blow job.

"All the way down, every time, all the way down, every time."

His voice was a mantra as I worked him. He came quickly, but he wasn't pleased.

"I counted at least a dozen short strokes," he told me as he pulled me over his knee and he pulled my panties down yet again.

After he had was spanked my ass to glowing Red hue, he removed the rest of my lingerie and kicked me out of the tent. I was blue by the time he let me in. He leered at me as I shamefully walked back he, he was winning, we both knew it, and he knew wouldn't have any complaints about short strokes from me in our evening session.

I had been sucking on cock for a fortnight now, it seemed my mouth was always in use, and I permanently tasted little other than spunk so often were my taste bud coated with a load of cum. That worried me if they were so lustful for oral sex, I didn't want to really think about what would happen once they had started to use my pussy.

I had crossed the Rubicon, in a very short period of time they had conditioned me to their way of thinking, I didn't have an asshole any longer, I had a pussy, and soon it would be available for men to use for and at their pleasure, the thought terrified and excited me. I wasn't sure who I would become in the future, but the computer programmer who had boarded the flight to Anchorage no longer existed, and as I thought on that transformation, I understood he would never be reclaimed, because I didn't want to reclaim him.

Tom's voice called out, "come in Mandy."

I walked into the tent and dropped the coat I was wearing at the entrance, with the exception of my heels, I was naked, not even jewelry. It was the night I had been dreading, Group sex night, they had laid a cushion on the middle of the floor for me to kneel on, and all three stood around it fully naked. I walked across the floor and knelt before them, I didn't want this, I wanted to be in Toms bed, sucking his cock. That magnificent member had sprung erect as he watched me position myself, and I knew it was what he wanted too.

Dick took out an old fashioned alarm and set it for 3 hours as he told me the rules of tonight's game. I would suck cock for 3 hours, or until each of them had come 5 times. My hands would hold and work the cocks that I wasn't sucking on at all times. This was a bukkake party, and I wouldn't be swallowing their cum tonight, it was all destined for my face and hair. It sounded like a pretty poor idea to me, but on Dicks command of, "start, with me," my right-hand reach for Tom, my left for Harry, and my mouth opened to accept Dicks now erect cock inside it.

I worked them for the full 3 hours, Tom and Dick had both come 5 times in the first 2 or so hours, Harry only 4, as I worked him, I understood he wouldn't let himself cum until the alarm rang, he was going to force me to run the full marathon. It was fully 45 minutes that I spent working his cock before the alarm rang shrilly and he spurted over my face one final time.

•Friday=Black=Tom

•Saturday=Red=Dick

•Sunday=White=Harry

•Monday=Yellow=Tomk

•Tuesday=Pink=Dick

•Wednesday=Cream=Harry

•Thursday=Mandy's Choice (Odd weeks) / Group Sex Day (Even Weeks)

I was nervous, I knew what was about to happen, thankfully I would be with Tom for my first times. As I knelt by the fire I could sense his anticipation, his hands lightly stroked me every time he passed me, my cock strained against my panties every time I felt his fingers brush lightly over me, he wasn't the only one anticipating the main event.

Tom had set up a few blankets to give me a little cubicle in which to prepare myself, I washed and shaved my body, paying particular attention to, "my goodies," as the ever loathsome Harry called them.

We had found a little perfume and body spray left in one of the attendants traveling cases, it had been reserved for a special occasion and I used it now.

I dressed in a virginal white Silk Kimono, underneath I wore white Stocking and suspenders, and nothing else. Tom would have free unfettered access to me, I was sure he would break me in gently, so I had resolved to make it the job as easy as possible for him.

A corner of my mind still wondered why I hadn't run, hadn't fought them more, hadn't bit Harrys cock off as he repeatedly shoved its length down my throat while shouting insults at me. Yet most of me knew why. I actually enjoyed being in Toms' arms, I was fulfilled in a way I had never been before. I had always thought of myself as slightly feminine in a masculine sort of way, but Tom had turned my viewpoint around, in his arms, I was a woman. I had fallen for him and tonight felt right.

I opened the blankets and stepped out, the other two had left the tent, Tom stood in front of me naked, his cock erect. I opened the belt, and let the robe falls to the sides exposing my own rigid cock to him. He held out a hand and I quickly crossed the room, his arms wrapped around me, I fell into them and turned my head up to receive his kiss.

His fingers ran through my hair and he broke our passion for just a second, "it's going to be OK Mandy, trust me."

He lifted me into his arms and carried me to his bed, placing me down gently, my hands had been playing with his cock as he crossed the room, it didn't need their help to stay firm, but I enjoyed the feel of it. He lay down beside me, and without words, I began to kiss his body. This wasn't new to me, I enjoyed myself, and I teased him a little before my mouth opened to receive him.

I felt his hand land lightly on my shoulder, "it's time."

I shuddered a little nervously but nodded, "how do you want me?"

"On your back honey, I've still got a little work to do."

I lay back and spread my legs, he came between them, his hands playing with my cock while his tongue again found my mouth. I winced a little with surprise as the first finger penetrated my virgin pussy, it was lubed and slid in fairly easily, a little while later the second slipped in causing just a little bit of pain, but nothing unmanageable, when his third finger joined the others I did cry out.

All the while Tom kept kissing me, whispering words of encouragement in my ear, I could feel myself about to cum.

"Tom," was all I said.

"His eyes darkened and he nodded, he moved his cock into position and gently pushed, the head slipped into my gap followed by a few inches of length, I was a virgin no longer.

"Yesssss," I exclaimed with pleasure.

I couldn't hold back, as he withdrew to thrust into me again, I came, he slid the rest of the way inside me and held still. I felt the full length and width of his cock buried in my pussy, I shuddered with pleasure, "fuck me, darling, please."

I didn't have to ask him twice, his rhythm started soft and slow, but soon the ferocity of his thrusts increased, he drew moans of pleasure from deep within me as I gave myself to womanhood, he repositioned my legs slightly to give him easier access, and soon my pussy was being pounded as hard as he could.

I was locking and releasing the muscles of my pussy around his cock in tune to his rhythm, "not so much Mandy, you're still very tight."

After ten minutes of vigorous glorious fucking, I felt his body and cock stiffen, suddenly a new sensation overwhelmed me as my pussy filled with the hot wetness of his cum. He withdrew from me and gathered me into his arms.

"How do you feel?"

"Perfectly happy," I replied.

My hands were playing with his cock again, he laughed as he lit a cigarette and his cock gradually returned to full size under my ministrations. He stubbed the cigarette out in the cold ground, then turning me over and took me from behind. It hurt more than the first time, but I liked the sensation, my face was buried in the pillow and my back was arched to receive him, he came far more quickly this time.