Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know why," he told me, "but I've always come quicker doggy, I come the slowest with cowgirl, everything else is about the same."

I spent most of the rest of the night with his cock in my pussy, then I cleaned up in the morning, redressed and made my way over to Dick's bed.

He held the cover up for me and I slipped beneath it, "how was it?" He asked me.

"Marvelous," I replied.

"Mount me," I was instructed.

I slipped Dicks cock inside for the first time, I wasn't experienced enough yet to judge the feel of their different cocks, but Tom had assured me that in time, I would know which of them was fucking me even if I was blindfolded.

I had a fit of all Dicks cock inside and was resting while I enjoyed the sensation, slowly I started to rock back and forth, he groaned with pleasure then I lifted my hips a little and drove my pussy down. Tom hadn't taken me this way, Cowgirl, he and Dick had made a deal reserving this one position for him, and with Dicks quiet instructions I began to fuck myself.

I was screaming with pleasure as my cock released another stream of cum as I orgasmed again, the whole tent shook for me as the pleasure of cockly impalement drove me wild. No, the whole tent shook, for all of us but Dick urgently told me, "I'm close don't stop."

I went back to working his cock, soon feeling the soothing sensation of another load of cum covering my insides as he came with a loud moan of ecstasy.

I slid off him, "what was that Dick?"

Tom looked over, "A plane, rescue, let's get dressed, quickly."

Within moments we could hear the engine return, Tom set off the flare which reached its bright orange fingers into the sky, and the plane banked and waggled its wings.

Rescue.