All Comments on 'Susan'

by FredTR

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

kind of a wimp get some balls and toss the two of those bitches to the curb there better ones out there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why do faggots get married in these sissy cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story, which describes very well the pleasures of cock sucking and rimming. There are very few things in life as humiliating and exciting as sucking your Wife's lover's cock and rimming his ass (I speak from experience). Please ignore the negative comments from the morons and keep writing - you are good at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolute shit

And needs to be in fetish.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
Terrific

Please ignore the assholes who tell you what category you should assign. I love stories in which a straight character goes gay for another dude in front of his wife. Here, Fred's not all that straight, and the other dude is named Susan, but that just adds spice.

In all my favorite stories the cocksucker's sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story!

Loved every word!

What an awesome existence and experience!

And well written.

Wish I was any of these characters!

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category

Why wouldn't he simply throw her ass out into the street and divorce her? Given her actions, she'll leave the marriage with her clothes and her maiden name. Grow a pair and act like a man. This was just awful.

1 star

betamale08betamale08over 4 years ago
Good work...

I liked the idea... The wife cheating and then finding out that it's with another "woman" only to discover that she is a tranny he!

And yes, to hell with what the haters say...This is amateur fantasy-erotica, we all make errors and some of our thoughts and ideas may be way out there - but again... It's all just a fantasy so just go with it man! That's what I say...

Good work, I applaud anyone who gives this a shot...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredTR@FredTR
Bi white male, 50 here Not into S&M but I do love a strong woman who can tell me what she wants. There are two types of cheating women, those who can't say no and those who don't want to say no.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Susan Series Info