Susan, a Body That's Asking for It Pt. 02

Story Info
Susan gets taken by a groping voyeur.
1.3k words
3.96
47.2k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18. There are some themes of incest and aggressive sexual behavior which is purely fictional and would be unethical in the real world. Please don't read this if you would find that work offensive.

*******

Susan composed herself as she left her math teacher's classroom. It was now well past closing time at the school and she'd missed the bus home. She thought she might find a friend of hers who hung out down by the boilers and started to walk that way.

She didn't notice the eyes that were glued to her tits and then her ass as she turned and walked down the hall. He'd been looking through a small window in the teacher's room and seen what had just been done to her.

Reggie the janitor had watched this bitch ever since he started working here a couple years ago. She'd grown into the most fuckable woman he'd ever seen. And now, he'd seen her get violated and how to get away with it... he'd taken photos too.

He quietly set off down the other end of the hallway, knowing where she was headed.

Susan didn't like going down to the basement. She'd only ever been here with her friends who came down here to smoke. She didn't like that, but they were cool and so she came down hoping she'd be seen as a cool kid too. Of course, no man looking at her would ever care whether she was cool, or smart, or clever, or funny at all - they'd just look at her and see a body screaming to be bred.

"Hello?" she had come to the room they normally went in to hide from people going down the hall. "Betty, are you here?". She walked out into the room, looked around.

The janitor was right behind the door, and he stared at her shapely form as she stood alone, and vulnerable in the middle of the room.

Suddenly he leapt out, closing the door and grabbing her from behind, his hand over her mouth.

"I seen you get fucked by the teacher, bitch. I got photos. I knows your friends from class here at the school."

His hand crept around and plunged down into her cleavage, grabbing one of her breasts roughly in his hand as she squirmed.

"Those friends are gonna find copies of them photos in their lockers if you don't be quiet and let me do what I want to do, you get it?"

Susan couldn't believe this was happening. First the professor and now this? She sighed and nodded her head. She stopped struggling.

"Goooood." The janitor reached down and squeezed his erect cock. "Now, you do as I say and we won't have no problems."

He pulled her by the arm over to a heavy barrel that was standing near the middle of the room. He pushed her up against it, then forced her down so she was bent over the barrell, her incredible ass sticking out and exposed.

"I been watching you every day. You come in with yo big tits, you show dem off in those tight shirts you always wearin. You want someone to come fuck you or what?" he said as he yanked her pants down.

"I stroked my cock to you, bitch." he said, pulling out a hard 8.5" cock from his pants. "You make me hard, bitch. I shot loads to photos of you at home."

She stayed silent, listening.

"I gots a secret fo you. Once in da mornin I went to yo locker. You had an apple in der. I jizzed in my hand and wiped it all over dat apple, thinking o yo lips on it. Then I put it back."

"Ugh! You sick man!"

Reggie laughed. "Hahaha - so I see you ate dat apple, huh? Got some o Reggie's seed all over your lips and down yo throat. Makes ol' reg harder dan a brick."

"Stick yo ass out, make yo back flat, bitch." Reggie commanded. "Stick it out like a strippa! You know jes what I'm talkin bout!"

Susan did know. She'd actually known for some time - when she was younger, she noticed that if she bent over in tha tspecial way, her Daddy would pay more attention to her. She thought it was because she was being graceful.

"Dats it, bitch!"

With that, he took her hands and pressed them down on her back, approached her from behind, and pointed his dick at her pussy as her ass was sticking out.

"You gonna fuckin' get it fo' bein' a fuckin' tease now, bitch!" With that, he grabbed her hips and jammed his cock into her, pushing it hard. It took a minute to penetrate, then sank in slowly but all the way.

She cried out quietly, shocked - she'd never had any man before, and now this was happening too fast.

Reggie pulled back and then slammed back into her again, making her jump. He then did it again, and again, repetitively pumping into her and pounding her ass.

"Yeah, you big titty bitch w the perfect legs - you not gonna let no body touch you, huh? Jes' tease us til we can't take it no more? FUCK YOU, BITCH!" Reggie said as he started pounding into her harder.

Susan just lay on the barrells, bent over, and gritted her teeth as she kept jerking over and over with every thrust from behind.

"Oh YEEEAAHHH, bitch!" Reggie cried out as he kept pounding the girl without mercy. He grabbed her hair and pulled back, putting all his anger at being denied, all his anger at her making him lust after her ever since he first saw her, all his anger at the clothes she chose to wear - putting all his anger into every thrust as he finally took her, fucked her like the object she was to him.

"YEAH YOU LIKE THAT YOU BIG TITTED SLUT??!" Reggie's pace increased still more, and his thrusts became more forceful.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, bitch!"

"No, please - not that - please, can't w- ugh! can't we talk about thi- uhh! ugh! - this?" she pleaded to reason with him.

"Too late, bitch! Ughhhhhhhhh..." with one final thrust almost pushing her up and over the barrell, Reggie came powerfully inside Susan, shooting jet after jet of white cum into her deepest places even as she protested."[SLAMMED against the barrell] UGH!- No! Don't! Please!"

"You take dat. You wearin dose tight little dresses and bendin over all de time!" he said, his cock pulsing into her, "You walkin 'round in yo tight-ass shirts wit dose fat tits!" he pressed harder into her and shot one intense pulse of jizz deep into her womb, "Dis is what you deserve, bitch! You fuckin slut-ass body"

As Reggie said this he finished emptying himself inside of her. As he pulled out, he noticed white gobs starting to run down her legs. He pulled out his phone, and took photos of her. He then pulled up her tight pants and buttoned them up for her.

"You go home wit me inside o you. You don't let it out! You feel Reggie deep inside o you fine-ass body, bitch."

She turned to face him, her eyes angry, her large breasts bulging out of her tight shirt as usual. "How dare you!"

Reggie smiled, came over and squeezed one of her breasts while forcing her into a kiss and jamming his tongue down her throat while he humped her against the barrel with his hips.

"Dats right, bitch," he said. "I got dese fotos right here, so if yo evah want to tell nobody, dese is gonna find their way out der on de intenet, and in yo friends lockers. So run back to you daddy, bitch. I sure he gonna hold you real tight tonight in bed wit his dick buried up yo fine ass."

With that, he left her. She gathered her things and went back upstairs.