Susan and Robert's Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Susan walked into the room and took me by the arm and led me to the side of the bed. She motioned for me to climb onto the bed and kneel there. She stood behind me and got very close to my ear "I can't wait to see this next part" and with a great deal of force she shoved me in the back with both hands. Displaying her physical dominance over me. I landed face first on the bed. With my hands bound I could not break the fall, but the bed was soft and I wasn't hurt.

She gave Robert some instructions I could not hear and she walked over to the other side of the bed. From my position I could only angle my head to look at her and see from her stomach to just above her knees. Anything lower was blocked by the bed, and anything higher I couldn't angle my neck back far enough to see. She unbuttoned her shirt and tossed it aside. She reached behind her and unzipped the leather skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing panties and I could see her shaved naked sex framed between the straps of her black garter belt holding up her sexy black stockings. I could not see more than her naked stomach no matter how I strained my neck to look up more.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled my body. She placed her ass squarely on my shoulders and let her full weight pin me down against the bed. I savored the feel of her body against me. Her nylon encased thighs against my arms and sides. Her exposed butt and vagina against my back. I turned my head and could only see her pretty ankle through the shear nylon and her petite foot in the dagger like high heels.

While this was happening, Robert had fetched some items she required, and I felt him climbing onto the side of the bed by my feet. He put a foot on each side of me and kneeled down almost sitting on my thighs. He had started to go limp since her stroking a few minutes ago, but I could feel his balls and cock head resting on my vulnerable ass.

"Stroke yourself for me my love" she said to him. A command filled with control, but also affection. I could tell his hand was rubbing his cock and felt his balls moving against me. "Here is some motivation for you to get excited for your Mistress", she said as she reached up to the front of her bra. It was black with a lot of lacey patterns on the front making it sheer in a few places and the clasp in the middle between the two large cups. She undid the clasp showing him her breasts. She let the bra fall off her shoulders and down her back with it landing on my head. I could smell her perfume on it.

"Lick your Mistresses tits for her while you play with yourself like a nasty pervert" she said to him. I wished it had been an order for me, but I was in no position to obey it. I could hear him lapping at her nipples and kissing her large bare breasts. His stroking was getting faster.

She gently pushed him back from her tit and handed him a condom. He ripped it open and rolled it down his long slender dick. She grabbed a bottle of lube, pulled my panties to the side and squirted it between my cheeks. Then she squirted some on her submissive husband's erection and rubbed it up and down the condom. She reached into my crack and rubbed in down around my virgin hole and then wiped her hands off on my checks. She gave each cheek three quick hard spanks before grabbing them and spreading me open.

They both looked at my puckered tight hole and she simply said "Fuck his ass for me!" Without hesitation he took hold of himself and placed the large dome shaped head of his blood engorged cock at his target and slowly pushed his hips forward penetrating my asshole. I whimpered and moaned in pain. The sting was incredible and like nothing I felt before. She motioned for him to stop there. Not for my sake but she wanted to stare at what she had achieved.

She had commanded her straight husband to fuck another straight man's ass and they both willingly complied with her wishes. Were we still straight? Were we now bisexual? None of that mattered to her. We were her submissives and completely under her spell.

Even through the pain I could feel the wetness of her pussy on my back, and while pain does not excite me my cock remained hard and I could feel it throbbing as it was trapped between the mattress, panties and my stomach. Mistress Susan reached over and grabbed her phone and took a picture of the scene before her. She set it down and then rubbed his shaft with her fingers before telling him to thrust into me. In one quick motion he shoved the rest of his dick into my burning ass. I was moaning through the gag from the pain, but I never once thought to use the signal for them to stop. I was their slut and I wanted to keep being their slut.

Mistress Susan grabbed a small slim smooth pink vibrator that he had brought her before he had climbed onto the bed. I heard the hum as she twisted the base of it and placed it against her clit. One hand holding it in place the other hand rubbing and teasing her own nipple. Robert placed his hands on my ass and started thrusting in and out of me. The pain had settled into discomfort as I got use to the feeling of him inside me.

She pulled her hand from her breast and grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled his mouth to her tit. He sucked it into his mouth like he knew she liked it. She leaned back a little bit making his task easier and also allowing her to slip the vibrator into her now very wet snatch. He was pounding my ass hard now and enjoying the tight feel of ass wrapped around him. The whole bed felt like it was moving.

I was now enjoying the fucking I was getting. He would pull almost all the way out and then go balls deep again. Over and over. The sensation from his cock head passing by my prostate felt amazing. Every time he thrust forward it pushed my body forward slightly. I was basically screwing the mattress. The underside of my 5" rock hard dick was being stimulated by the lacey panties and the silk sheet. I had not been given permission to cum, but I was approaching the point of no return and helpless to do anything about it.

Mistress Susan started calling out "Oh yes fuck him for me, fuck him for your Goddess, fuck his slut ass" while toying with her own pussy. I had lost all control and started pumping out cum onto the bed. I could feel it hitting my stomach as I unloaded all over myself and their bed. She must have realized I had climaxed by the way my body tensed underneath her because she let go of his head and reached back and slapped my face across the cheek. She then grabbed her own breast again and started rubbing it.

My clenched ass and his thrusting soon had Robert close to climax. He thrust hard and as deep as he could into me, and I could feel his cock spasm and shoot his cum filling the condom. He had not been given permission either, which made me feel a little better. Watching him finish sent her over the edge. She screamed out "YES YES YES YES YES" over and over and she came hard from the show she had created and from the attention she had given herself. Her expert knowledge of her own body caused her to squirt as she came. Her juices landing on my back.

I had cum first and was not even the one fucking someone. I felt I had failed my Mistress and was pathetic for humping their mattress and shooting my seed all over it and myself. She admonished Robert for cumming without permission and told him he would be punished.

He slid his cock out of my ass. The condom hanging down at the tip, heavy and full of his load. She reached down and slid the slippery condom off of him and with the other hand she slapped his deflating cock. "Go take a shower and get cleaned up" she commanded to him. He climbed off the bed and retreated to the attached bathroom. She let the condom drop onto the small of my back and his semen leaked out onto me. She sat there with her full weight on my shoulders. The vibrator was still shaking sitting on the bed near my head but behind me. I wished I could lick her juices off of it.

She finally spoke to me and said "You came without permission. I can tell you filthy slut. What kind of man cums from just getting fucked in the ass by another man fuck anyway? I'm glad we looked for a fuck toy because that is all you are to me." I felt like an object, but was getting excited by her treating me like one. She climbed off the bed and turned off her vibrator. Setting it, the lube and her phone aside on the nightstand. I lay there with her pussy juice on my upper back and his cum still running out of the condom on my lower back.

My ass was sore from taking its first cock. Once she was far enough away from the bed I could finally see all of her again. Her legs still amazing in her stockings and high heels. Her full figured hips framed perfectly with the garter belt, and her large breasts exposed for me to see at last. She had large areolas even for breasts that big and they had the sag of a woman in her 40's but with her figure it all suited her perfectly. I was 24 and didn't care that she didn't look like a model or porn star. She was a real woman, a sexy woman, a dominant woman. I would've given anything to serve at her command.

She went over to a dresser by the far wall and pulled out a bra. This wasn't an ordinary bra, it had leather straps and where the cups were supposed to be were just several small strings of metal chains. She slipped it on and fastened it. The metal chains cupping her breasts showing them off to me. She looked great in this sexy bra and it added to her domineering appearance.

She walked over to me and released the part of the cuffs on my hands that held them behind my back. I still had the leather cuff on each wrist they were just no longer joined. She pulled my arm back and over rolling me onto my back and indicating for me to turn sideways. I had been laying on my stomach across the width of the large bed. Now I was on my back with my head at the head of the bed. She locked the cuff to the near corner of the head board and then did the other. My arms now spread out wide above my head. I didn't try to resist.

She reached down and took a small leather collar out of the nightstand drawer. It was about two inches wide with snaps on it and a small metal "D" ring in the middle. She reached down and pulled the front of the panties down and tucked them under my balls. She placed the collar around my balls and snapped it in place. I had already grown hard just from watching her and she gave my cock a hard slap with her hand. Next, she placed a strange looking dildo on the bed near my side, a riding crop, and a large butt plug. I was shocked at how big it was and knew I would be torn apart when she pushed it into me. It was black and probably about 3 inches across at the widest part. I was terrified of that thing. She reached around my head and undid the clasp of my ball gag.

Mistress Susan climbed onto the bed and positioned herself over my face. At that moment I forgot about the butt plug and watched as she squatted down leaving her pussy just above my mouth. "Lick your Mistresses pussy" was all I heard before she lowered herself down. She reached behind to hold the headboard to help keep her balance with her heels digging into the soft mattress.

I gratefully licked her pussy up and down. Starting with the outside of her lips and then pushing my tongue inside of her before getting to her clit and flicking it with my tongue. I strained my neck up as best I could to push my face into her dripped cunt. She was still excited from playing with herself earlier and I didn't feel like she wanted me to go slow and tease her. I sucked her clit into my mouth and played with it with my tongue. She moved suddenly from squatting to kneeling over my face and I kept up my oral service. This was a dream come true for me. Her nylon legs on each side of my face and her pussy grinding itself down against my mouth and tongue.

Then I felt it. She had grabbed the riding crop and was using it to swat my hard cock and bound balls. Not hard enough to leave a mark or really hurt me. Just enough to sting and assert her dominance and authority over me. This turned us both on even more. I kept at my task and ate her pussy for all I was worth. She started humping my face getting my tongue just were she wanted it and then a flood of her juices drenched my face and flowed into my mouth and she came hard. I savored her taste and kept licking until she sat forward out of my reach. Her sexy ass right in-front of me as she sat on my chest.

Robert emerged from the bathroom having showered and stood there naked awaiting her command. She told him to go fetch the kit from the bottom drawer. He went over to the dresser and retrieved a box and brought it to her. She said "You came without permission and now you will be punished". I wasn't sure if she was talking to him or me. I thought my punishment had been her using the crop on my cock and balls.

She reached into the box and placed a clamp on each of his nipples. A small chain connecting them. She then grabbed the lube from the night stand and squirted a very large amount on the enormous butt plug she had gotten out earlier. "Oh shit!" I thought to myself, but she had him turn around and she shoved it inside of him. He cried out in pain briefly, but I was amazed at the ease she was able to insert it into his ass. It must not have been the first time.

He turned to face her again and she placed a small collar round his balls similar to the one she put on me. Except this one only had one snap and flared out at the bottom. There were also two small chains hanging from it giving it a strange parachute type look. Mistress Susan then took some weights and hung them from the chains on his ball collar. They pulled his balls down stretching them. His limp cock hanging long in-front of him. She placed weights on the chain between the nipple clamps as well. He winced in pain, but he did not complain to her.

She climbed off my chest and picked up the strange looking dildo she had set on the bed earlier. I now got a better look at it. It was large and black, but at the base there were two straps and between it another much smaller looking dildo. She told me to open my mouth and she pushed the small end into it. She fastened the straps around my head. I now had a large black cock sticking up from my face. She mounted me again slowly lowering herself onto this face strap on she had fitted to my head. She let herself slide all the way down and then sat there savoring the full feeling. This was a feeling she could never get from Robert or from me. It was longer than him by several inches and thicker than me by far.

Her body on my face felt good even though she was fucking the dildo and not me. She began to slowly ride it up and down. She had Robert move close to the bed and she would pull on the chain between his nipples or grab the weights and then drop them painfully stretching his balls. She picked up her pace. I could feel her ass crashing down on my eyes and forehead. I enjoyed it.

"Do you like watching me fuck that black cock?" I heard her say. I couldn't answer, but Robert said, "Yes my Queen". She picked up her crop and started swatting us both. My upper legs, my hard dick, my collared balls. Roberts chest, his limp penis, his balls, his face, nothing was spared that she could reach. She was now riding my head hard and fast. She gave my cock one hard blow with the crop then threw it across the room before reaching down and rubbing her clit.

She just kept shouting "OH OH OH!" and she squirted more of her nectar onto my chest and stomach. When she had enough she climbed off of me. I tilted my head and watched her push past Robert and walk to the bathroom. I lay there helpless, sweaty and sticky with all of our cum on one part of my body or another. Robert stood there by the bed with the weights still pulling at his nipples and balls.

Mistress Susan returned a few minutes later having freshened herself up a bit. She still looked irresistible in her chain bra, black garter belt, black sheer nylons and red high heels. She walked over and removed the dildo from my face and then released my arms from the headboard. She told me to stand up

I climbed off the bed and stood there waiting for whatever was to come next. She left my panties on, still with the front tucked under my balls and left the leather collar around them. Other than that I stood before her naked. She removed the weights and collar from Roberts balls. She had us standing next to each other and just looked at us enjoying the sight of her playthings. I was young and eager. My cock hard and standing up. He was older, mature, experienced, well trained, with more lasting power, and with his penis hanging limp, but almost as long as I was even though he was flaccid and I was at full mast. Both of us ready to do her bidding and be used for her pleasure.

She told Robert to go sit in a large comfortable looking chair in the corner of the room. As he did that she fastened a leather leash with a metal clasp to the small metal "D" ring on my ball collar. She handed the other end of the leash to me and walked behind me to the dresser. I stood there confused, but silent. She walked back and took the leash from me and led me by the balls over to the middle of the room. In her other hand she had a harness with a strap-on dildo. She ordered me to kneel and handed me the strap-on.

"Help me put this on" she calmly said to me. I lowered it to her sexy feet and held the harness open for her to step into. She placed her hands on my shoulders for balance and stepped into it. I slid it up her curvy, mature, sexy legs and pulled it up around her shapely hips. "Hold my cock slut" she commanded me. I reached in-front of her and gripped the cock. It was about 7" long, very thick and bright pink. I wrapped my hand around it like I had my own dick so many times when I was alone fantasizing about serving a woman just like Mistress Susan. She fastened the harness firmly to her sexy body.

"Now stroke my dick. Let me see you jerk me off." I slowly rubbed up and down her pink cock as if it was my own. I tried to imagine what felt good for me when I touched myself or what felt good when I've had a woman stroking me. I wanted to please her and do a good job even though I knew she couldn't feel my touch on the plastic dong. I wanted her to feel my submission. I wanted her to enjoy the show and her power over me. She was enjoying it. She was living out a fantasy of dominating two men at once. At making them perform for her. Abusing and commanding them however she desired. She wanted more.

"Suck my big pink cock you worthless slut" was her authoritative and demeaning command to me. I kneeled before her and took the large pink head into my mouth. I had never done this before and was amazed at how difficult it was to fit it into my mouth. I gained a new respect for the few women who had ever given me a blow job even though I wasn't nearly as big. I pushed my mouth down more and then slid off. I looked up at her as I kissed the end and swirled my tongue around it. "Yeah that's it slut worship my big dick". She enjoyed the show and I kept at it.

I would take as much into my mouth as I could and bob my head up and down her rubbery pink prick. Then I would stop and lick up and down the long shaft for her. I tried not to use my teeth even though I knew she couldn't feel it. I desperately wanted to do a good job and please her.

"You may use your hands to please me". That was music to my ears. I ran my hands slowly up and down her shapely legs. The smooth sheer nylon showing them off perfectly. I kept my licking and sucking of her cock while I tried to make her feel good with my hands. I know I was enjoying it. I kept rubbing with my left hand and then brought my right hand up and stroked the lower portion of her cock shaft that I could not fit into my mouth. Jerking her off as I sucked her and fondling her amazing leg.