Susan and Robert's Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I slid my hand off her strap on and began to reach between the straps and play with her pussy. She was very wet already and I teased her outer lips before sliding a finger inside of her. Then I added a second finger all while having a mouth full of pink plastic penis. I was able to get my thumb onto her clit and I moved my fingers inside her trying to stimulate her "G" spot. She grabbed my head with both hands and started thrusting into my mouth as I finger fucked her and stroked her leg.

I was not able to take it all, but she just kept thrusting and gagging me with her cock. She suddenly stopped thrusting and squeezed her thighs together around my hand. I couldn't move my arm, but I kept moving my fingers driving her through her orgasm. The end of her dildo still in my mouth. She held my head in place with one hand then pushed my fingers out of her with her other. She looked down and me with a mouth full of strap on dick and said "Good boy".

She took the leash attached to my balls and I was led crawling over closer to Robert who was still sitting in the chair. She kept me on all fours and told him to move forward closer to me. "He sucked my cock good, but I want a second opinion" she said to him.

He spread his legs open giving me access to his cock. He had not gotten hard even from watching his Mistress fuck my mouth and cum on my fingers. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back and ordered me to open my mouth. I did as I was told as I was about to cross another barrier into my submissive life. She took her other hand and placed his penis at my mouth and pushed my head forward around it. I began to suck him like I had her and began to feel him growing in my mouth. She held me there and let him thrust in and out a few times growing harder with every motion. She released my head and told me "Keep sucking cock slut, thats what you're here for".

I did my best to lick and suck his dick for my Mistress. She ran the leash attached to my balls down and behind me. She moved behind me and lubed up her big pink strap on and then squirted some onto my ass. She positioned herself behind me and pushed the head of her cock into my ass. She went slow, but it still hurt. She was much thicker than him. She finally buried herself all the way inside of me. She slapped my ass a few times and began pulling out before pushing in again. "You love pleasing these cocks don't you slut? Yeah take my big pink cock while you suck him off for me."

And with that she started to thrust faster and harder. She reached down and picked up the leash occasionally giving it a hard tug pulling my balls back painfully. The feeling of her fucking my ass was overwhelming and far better than when she had Robert do it. It wasn't the size difference between the strap on and Robert. It was that it was her fucking me.

Robert and grown erect in my mouth and I was bobbing my head up and down on him as best I could while she thrust into me. He was much slimmer than the strap on, but I still couldn't take his full length in my mouth. She was getting into strap on fucking me and enjoying the view of me sucking cock for her. "Throat fuck this slut. Make him take it all in his mouth just like he is in his ass" she commanded him.

He grabbed my head and shoved his cock down my throat. My nose hitting his crotch. I gagged hard as his head slipped into my throat. He held me there just as she commanded while I gagged and my saliva dripped out of my mouth. He seemed to get enjoyment out of making me gag. Like it was a bit of revenge for me getting to serve his wife. She ground her hips around with the dildo up my ass. The base stimulating her clit as she fucked me. He pulled out and thrust back into my slutty mouth. She cried out that she was cumming. He just kept using me.

She was amazing at the amount of times she could get off. Her control over us fueling her excitement. After her orgasm subsided she pulled out of me and removed the harness letting the pink dick fall to the floor between her feet. She walked over to Robert and slipped her fingers into her wet pussy. She pulled them out and pushed them into his mouth. She fucked his mouth with them a few times before stopping.

She reached down to his long hard dick and pulled it from my mouth. She jerked it a few times and then used it to slap my face back and forth. "Well he couldn't make you cum. I guess he'll need more practice" was all she said. I didn't know if she meant right now, or if that meant I might be invited back another time. I was hoping for the later even if it did mean sucking cock for this sexy mature Goddess.

She told Robert to lay on the bed. He climbed on and lay on his back. He still had that enormous butt plug buried inside of him and the nipple clamps torturing his chest. Mistress Susan reached down and unclipped the leash from my balls, but left the collar on me. She climbed onto the bed and straddled his head letting him lick her delicious pussy for just a few moments. Then she slid down his body with her hips over his.

"Hold him up for me" was the command she gave me. I climbed onto the bed near his feet and reached up and held his dick at the base pointing it up to her excited cunt. She impaled herself on her submissive husband's long hard cock. She began riding him right away. No more slow and subtle to build up to her orgasm. She was horny and needed cock and his was hard and ready. Mine was hard and ready too, but its use was for her to decide.

As she rode him she would reach down and pull the chain between the nipple clamps that were still pinching his sensitive nipples and punishing him from his earlier indiscretion. She bounced on him up and down. Her big breasts bouncing in rhythm with her in the chain bra. She reached her climax quickly and just sat upright on him letting her climax consume her. I just stood there watching them fuck like a pervert. When she had recovered she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He had not cum since fucking my ass earlier.

She looked at me and said "Crawl on the bed between his legs and lick my asshole". I anxiously climbed into position and spread her cheeks pressing my face into them. I kissed her squarely on her rosebud and then licked it. I circled it with my tongue and licked it up and down. I pushed my tongue inside of her ass as best I could. There was no bad taste or smell. Just erotic and kinky fun for me to worship her in this way.

"Fuck me Robert" was all I heard and he began to thrust up into her vagina as she tried to stay motionless on her hands and knees above him. This way I could lick her ass while he fucked her. Her body was in overload. The physical and mental stimulation had peaked her sexually. She was cumming again and again. She squirted all over his cock and stomach. She screamed out "Cum with me bitch" to him. This triggered his eruption and he shot his cum deep inside her pussy. I kept licking. I had started rubbing her thighs as I pressed my face to her ass and probed it with my tongue. When he had finished dumping every drop of cum he had left in his balls into her hungry cunt he slowly slipped out and lay exhausted beneath her.

She looked back and me and said "Use that talented tongue and clean us both right now". I removed my face from her ass cheeks and placed a long slow lick up her pussy. Then I took his deflating cock into my mouth and sucked and licked it clean quickly. Just as I finished she moved back a bit and I could see his creamy jism starting to leak from inside her.

I pushed my face forward and lapped at her just fucked vagina. I could taste him, but I didn't care. I wanted to lick her as long as she would let me. I scooped his cream from her inner folds with my tongue and swallowed as I kept licking her. She pushed back into my face fucking it. When I felt I got most of his seed out of her I went for her clit hoping she wouldn't stop me. She kneeled there above her husband as I licked her pussy bringing her to a final orgasm. She squirted on my face and tongue and I loved it. She took her right foot and placed her high heel against my chest and kicked backwards moving me away from her signaling me she was done.

Mistress Susan climbed off of Robert and sat on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor. I stood there with her cum on my face awaiting my orders. She told Robert to return to the chair he had occupied when I gave him a blow job and she fucked my ass. She looked me in the eyes and said "You did well so I will give you a reward. You may fuck my legs."

I kneeled down with her feet between my knees. My cock was so hard it almost hurt. The ball collar still wrapped around me and the panties still tucked under them. I placed my hands on the backs of her calves and slid my 5" dick between them. I thrust slowly in and out. It was demeaning to only be allowed to hump her legs especially after she had just let Robert fuck her, but it was a treat for me and she knew it. I had told her my fetish for women's legs and nylons. She was nice enough to wear them and her high heels all night. Now I had the privilege to rub my cock between them.

"You are not allowed to cum yet" she said to me as I pumped away against her amazing calves. I began to moan as I kneeled before my Mistress thrusting away at her sexy nylon covered legs. She just watched the expressions on my face as I slid between her legs. Totally lost in pleasure. "Stop and stand up slut".

It took everything I had to stop what I was doing. It was a privilege to had been given the opportunity to do that with her. She crossed her legs and then reached forward and began to stroke me. I couldn't believe she was touching my cock while I stared down and her beautiful breasts and perfect legs. "Do you want to cum for your Mistress?" she asked already knowing my answer.

"Oh yes please let me cum for you Mistress" I begged. She stroked me faster. She had control over my body and mind. "Cum for your Mistress like a good boy" she said and aimed my cock and her thighs. I erupted all over her legs. I could hardly believe she was letting me cum and she was the one getting me off. Shot after shot landed on her thighs, knees, calves, feet and shoes. She just kept milking me. I didn't think I could keep going, but she knew better. Stroke after stroke of her soft feminine hand brought rope after rope of warm white jism spewing from my dick.

When I had finally stopped unloading on her legs she stopped stroking me and held my cock in her hand. She used her thumb to tease the underside of my sensitive head. Then she reached down and unsnapped the collar from my balls. She then pulled the panties up over my hard on. She told Robert to remove his nipple clamps and get changed. He walked away with that butt plug still firmly in place.

"Kneel before me". I did as she ordered and looked up at her. I was still breathing heavy. She just gave me a look. Tilting her head slightly and raising her eyebrows like she was expecting something from me. I felt I had gotten to know her well enough that I could take a chance and speak. "Thank you for letting me cum on your perfect legs Mistress Susan. May I please clean them for you?" I asked. She leaned back on the bed supporting herself with hands on the bed. "You may, and do a good job." she replied. I moved forward and began licking her legs trying to get every drop of my semen from them. I licked even places there wasn't any cum. She let me revel in licking her legs clean for about fifteen minutes, and then told me well done.

Mistress Susan ordered me to stand as she stood up from the bed. She took my hands and linked my leather wrist restraints back together behind my back. She led me out of the bedroom and back down the hall to the living room where the night had started. Robert emerged from the kitchen wearing a white frilly maids apron and carrying the silver tray with another glass of wine for his Mistress. There was also a thick leather paddle on the tray.

Mistress Susan led me over to the other side of the room where there were two large padded chairs angled to face a fireplace and between them a low coffee table. She helped me keep my balance as she pushed me to my knees and made me lean forward putting my chest on the coffee table. With the toe of her stiletto heel she lightly kicked the inside of my calves indicating for me to spread my legs farther apart.

She reached down and pulled the panties down enough to expose my cheeks to her. She took her wine glass and took a sip then placed it back on the tray. She said, "You will now be punished for cumming without permission." as she picked up the thick black leather paddle from the spotless silver tray.

I had though the crop being used on my cock and balls was the punishment, but now I knew better. Mistress Susan stood to my side and slightly behind me and delivered a hard stinging swat to my ass. I did my best not to make a sound. A second and third swat quickly followed. Then a short pause. She had warmed up and gotten her stroke now. She laid into me with force paddling my ass with hard thunderous swats.

A total of twenty were beaten into me. It hurt! I wasn't into pain, but I gladly submitted to this incredible woman. The twenty strokes did no real damage and the broad flat surface of the paddle made more noise on impact and caused a sting more than leaving marks . She put the paddle back on the tray and then stepped behind me standing between my spread feet. "Did that hurt?" she said with a playful mocking tone. She wasn't expecting an answer. "Well hopefully next time you'll remember this before you spill your young cock juice all over my sheets without permission."

She then placed her foot forward and rubbed the top of her foot and the toe of her shoe against my panty covered balls gently causing me to stir. Before I could really enjoy the sensation of her touch a quick and sudden kick was delivered to my balls. I let out a deep guttural groan in agony from the pain that instantly swelled up deep in my gut. I just kneeled there with my chest on the table groaning in pain. It lasted for about a minute before it began to subside.

She sipped her wine again watching me recover. She stepped closer and leaned down close to my face and with her hand she softly rubbed my forehead and cheek. "Don't move my pet" she said as she removed the leather cuffs from my wrists.

I didn't think I could stand yet even if I wanted too. Even with the aching in my balls and abdomen, I still liked how she had called me "my pet". A term of ownership and a playful nickname. She knew how to make me feel like an object for her use and make me cared for all at the same time. She knew how to make me feel good. Even though I felt like my purpose in life was to make her feel good.

She knew my fetish for nylons and heels and she had worn them all night. For someone in charge and dominating she still had a loving, sweet, caring side that shown through. To be able to show all those aspects at once was a true talent and testament to what an incredible woman she really is.

She sat in the large chair I had turned my head to face while being paddled. She slipped off her shoes, and then gently unclipped her garter belt from her nylons. Then she slid the left one down her leg and set the nylon right in-front of my face on the table. She repeated the process with the right. Her movement so elegant and graceful. I was grateful for getting to see the show.

"Stand and face me my pet" she said softly to me. I weakly rose to my feet. She stood up and stepped towards me. She put her hands on my face and pulled me down to kiss her lips. She held me there as our lips pressed together for a long moment. As she released me she smiled and so did I. She bent down picked up her high heels in one hand. She looked over at the black nylons she had set on the table. The same nylons that she let me cum on and lick clean. "You can keep those" was the last thing she said to me.

She turned to Robert and said calmly, "Let him get dressed then show him out my love. You may then attend to me in the bath." With that she turned and walked out of the room and up the stairs. I just stood there and watched this Goddess depart not knowing if I would ever get to see her again.

I walked over to where I had placed my clothes earlier. As I slipped my pants over the panties I realized I had never gotten to clean up and I still had all of our cum splashed all over my face and body. I also had a shirt with only one button left so I would have to drive home with my shirt open exposing my sticky chest to anyone who might look over at me as I drove.

Robert walked me to the door without a word. He still had the giant butt plug inside of his ass. I got into my car still holding her black thigh high nylons she had gifted to me and took a deep breath. It was now just after midnight. I had been there for five hours, but it seemed so much quicker. The half hour drive home was a long one as I was filled with emotion and longing.

They had made it clear that this was a one time thing, and there may not be a second time. Mistress Susan had hinted that there may be more chances to serve, but it was also made clear to me that if Robert found being forced into bisexual acts with another man was too much for him that it would be a hard limit and Mistress Susan would respect it.

I pulled into my garage and walked into my house. Just as I sat down to try and take in everything that had happened my phone signaled I had a text message. It was from Mistress Susan. The first message was just a picture. The one she had taken just after she had made her husband penetrate my ass. You could clearly see my lower back, the red panties pulled to the side, his glistening lubricant covered condom sheathed cock with its head buried in my asshole. No way for anyone but the three of us to know who was in the photo. That made it even more personal that it was just something between us.

While looking at the picture another popped up on my phone. It was a very close up view of Mistress Susan's pussy. It was wet and looked so hot I wished I was still licking it. The message with it was "I was thinking about how you are driving home covered in all our cum. My cum on your face and chest marking you as my property. I stared at the first picture and brought myself off again before getting into the bath. I've never cum so many times in one night. Thank you for helping bring some of my fantasies to life. I have many more fantasies still to be fulfilled, and I plan on using you to help me fulfill them."

I was over joyed at the thought of getting to be her play thing again. No matter what it entailed. I texted her back, "Thank you for using me Mistress Susan. It was a privilege to serve you and I am thankful to be your pet. You are an amazing woman and an amazing Domme. I look forward to whatever you have in store for me. P.S. Thank you for your stockings and the pictures."

I took a shower and fell into bed hoping I would being dreaming of my Mistress.

To be continued...