Susan Ch. 02: Partying After the Party

Story Info
We welcome the New Year by playing some new games.
3.1k words
4.4
12.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In "Babysitting (For Two)," I might have given the impression I was completely inexperienced at the time.

Close, but not quite.

Let's rewind another three and a half months. New Year's Eve. It was Christmas Break of our freshman year of college, my friend Mindy was throwing a party, and it was all a bit awkward: there were a lot of couples who'd gone together through high school and hadn't quite officially broken up, but also hadn't seen one another since the end of August. I was pretty sure if either Stu or I had found anybody else of interest in college, we'd have split, but we hadn't; so we, as well as Mindy and Mark and several other couples, were together tonight mostly due to inertia.

Not that this was a terrible, thing: nobody wants to be alone on New Year's Eve, or at a party, and especially not at a New Year's Eve party, so it was nice to have somebody to dance with and to kiss at the stroke of midnight.

The dancing in particular was nice: when we were dancing close, I could feel Stu's hard dick pressing against me. That was new: I'm sure I'd given him erections during the two years we'd dated in high school, but he was always careful to spare me from feeling it. Maybe he was being less discrete because he'd had a few drinks. Maybe because he had found a new girlfriend at college, and they'd been fucking all semester.

I didn't care which: I had a date for the party, I kind of liked the new feeling of a hard dick pressing against me through my dress (a short, flirty thing which very like contributed to his hardness), and I had a feeling we'd be officially broken up by Groundhog Day anyway.

I should probably mention that although my dress was a bit short, there were some girls at the party really showing off the goods (Ellen's skirt was short enough to offer peeks of thong panties when she danced, and Joan's sweater was so deep-cut, she was showing off her entire cleavage), and some of the couples (including Ellen and her boyfriend) were all but dry-humping on the dance floor.

Stu's midnight kiss almost made me reconsider my prediction that we'd break up by Groundhog Day. If he'd been this aggressive and passionate during the years we'd been dating, I bet I wouldn't have gone to college a virgin.

Around 12:30, guests began to leave. Stu and I stayed behind to help Mindy and Mark clean up. "Ten bucks says Ellen and Karl are already screwing in his car," Mindy said to me.

"No bet," I said. "I thought he was going to lean her over your coffee table and fuck her from behind right in front of us."

She smiled at that, and then a minute later said she'd be right back and popped into her bedroom. A few minutes later she returned wearing a loose sweatshirt and shorts. "Boo, hiss," Mark said when he saw how she was dressed.

She stuck out her tongue at him. "Some of this clean-up's kind of messy, and I didn't want my dress getting dirty."

"You could have just taken it off," Mark said. "Nobody would have minded."

This time she responded with the middle finger of her right hand.

"Can't blame a guy for trying," Mark said with a grin, then went back to gathering up empty and most-empty red cups. Mindy was a "good girl" like me, and I knew Mark had never seen her in her underwear, let alone naked.

I wondered whether I should ask Mindy for something to change into too, but she's got a pretty slim build and I'm fairly busty, so I doubted anything of hers would fit me. And just as I was thinking this, Mindy said "Susan, why don't you let me get what's under the table?" and I realized that with my short dress, crouching under the table was exposing my panties. I got up quickly, and noticed to my relief that nobody but Mindy could have seen me.

Of course the guys had heard her, and they weren't stupid. "Susan was giving us a show?" Mark asked with a grin. "You could have left her a few seconds longer."

"Hey," Mindy said, "You're supposed to be trying to peak at my panties."

"Oh," Mark said, "You're offering?"

Mindy turned her back to him, bent over, and yanked down her shorts just far enough to expose the waistband of her panties, just enough that we could tell they were powder blue. Then she pulled the shorts all the way up again and said "Okay, you're happy? Now let's get back to work."

It wasn't much, but I couldn't believe she'd done that. Like I said, we were the "good girls."

We continued our cleaning and when Stu picked up a bottle to throw it into the recycling container, he pointed it at me and said "Susan, truth or dare?"

"What?"

"Come on, you know the rules" (I really didn't, other than the obvious) "Truth or dare?"

"Okay, fine, truth."

"We know Mindy's got blue panties. What color are yours?"

"Pink," I told him.

"Let's see."

"Let's not," I said. "I chose truth, not dare."

"Damn."

Mindy took the bottle from his hand and pointed it at Mark. "Truth or dare," she said.

"Dare," he said eagerly.

"I dare you... to... bring down the vacuum cleaner. It's in the closet next to the upstairs bathroom."

"Worst truth-or-dare game ever," he grumbled and he headed for the stairs.

"You two ever play the game for real?" Stu asked me and Mindy once Mark was upstairs. "I mean since you were eight years old?"

"Nope," I said.

"Yeah," Mindy said.

"Yeah?" Stu and I both asked her.

"Don't get excited," Mindy said. "It was just a few girls in my dorm, and we were drunk, and the raciest the questions got was which boy bands we liked in middle school. And then somebody dared my roommate to drink another two shots quickly, and she threw up"

"Sounds like fun," I said.

Just then Mark was coming into the living room lugging the vacuum cleaner, and Stu grabbed the bottle and pointed it at me. "You missed it, Mark: Susan chose 'dare,' and I told her to kiss Mindy. With tongue."

"What???" Mark said, while Mindy laughed at his gullibility. In the meantime I informed Stu he was an asshole, took the bottle from his hand, pointed it at him and said "I dare you to kiss Mark. With tongue."

"Eww," Mark said laughing. "Hard pass!"

"Sorry," Stu said, "you forgot to ask me whether I wanted truth or dare."

"Okay, truth or dare?"

"Um... let me think... well, knowing what your idea of a dare is, truth."

"Okay," I said, "when was the last time you jerked off?"

"None of us wants to know that!" Mark said.

"Maybe we do," Mindy said.

Stu took the bottle from my hand and tossed it into the recycling container. "Game over," he said.

"Okay, okay," I said. "What color is your underwear?"

"Pink," Stu said, "just like Mindy's."

"BullSHIT," I said.

He laughed.

"Let's see," I said.

"Nope. Remember the rules? I only have to tell you the truth, not show you."

I rushed over to him and tried yanking his pants down, but because of his belt, I could only get them down half an inch, just far enough to reveal that his briefs were white. "Hey," he said.

"Dude," Mark said, "she's trying to pull down your pants and you stop her?"

"I get to look too then," Stu said, lifting the hem of my dress enough to expose most of my panties. I frantically used my hands to push it back down, which Mindy thought was the funniest thing in the world.

"Okay," I said, picking up another bottle from the floor and pointing it at Mindy. "What color bra are you wearing?"

"Do you all want to see it?" she asked. The boys were certainly intrigued. "Go upstairs to my room. It's on my bed along with the dress I was wearing for the party." She took the bottle and pointed it at me. "Let's see your bra," she said.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "I'll show my bra if you prove you're not wearing one."

She thought for a moment and then said "Okay..." She lifted her sweatshirt very slowly, teasing us, until just the very bottoms of her small breasts were visible. Not enough to really count as being topless, but enough to prove she couldn't be wearing a bra.

Damn.

All eyes were on me now. And I realized that since I was wearing a dress, I couldn't just lift my shirt. "Shit," I said. I didn't want to do this, but I really didn't have a choice now. I grabbed the hem of my dress the way Stu just had, and quickly pulled it all the way up, first exposing my panties entirely, then my naked belly and rib cage, then finally the bottom half of my bra. Then I just as quickly pulled everything back down.

The bra was also pink, and somewhat see-through, but I hadn't lifted my dress high enough to show any nipple. Still, I seemed to have Mark's complete attention. "Hey!" Mindy said, punching him in the arm.

"Hey, if you wanted him looking at you, you should have lifted your shirt a little higher," I told her in a stage whisper.

"I'd have helped," Mark said.

"I bet." Mindy still had the bottle, and she pointed it at Mark. With the other hand she teasingly lifted her shirt. "I think you need to lower your pants to your knees for a few seconds."

"I what?"

"You saw my panties," I reminded him. "And some bra."

"But I'm... uh..." Mark started

"Yes," Mindy said, "we made you hard. That's the point. So we have a right to see."

"I don't need to see it," Stu said.

Mindy put down the bottle and stood right in front of her boyfriend, still playing with her shirt. "Don't make me do it for you."

Mindy reached for Mark's belt, but he started to unfasten it himself and Mindy went back to teasing him with with her shirt. Then suddenly she lifted the shirt to her neck.

Only he could see her, but I knew that his first look at her breasts was a treat: My chest might get more attention than Mindy's when we walk down the street, but her tiny breasts were absolutely perfect. If I were the least bit gay, I swear, I'd be all over them.

Mindy held her shirt up as Mark lowered his pants, eventually kicking them off completely rather than tripping over them.

Stu stepped forward and took the bottle out of Mindy's hand, probably sneaking a look at her breasts as he was doing it. He pointed it at me. "I dare you to lift your dress just as high."

Turning my back to Mindy and Mark so only Stu could see, I complied -- but rather than holding it place at neck level, which felt awkward, I just pulled it completely off.

I knew he could easily see my nipples through my bra, and I felt a little self-conscious over how hard I knew they were.

"I really don't think this is the way the game is played," I said nervously, as I took the bottle from him. Then "I dare you to strip down to your underwear too."

He couldn't wait to comply, and I saw the head of his dick was peeking out of the waistband of his briefs.

I heard the sound of passionate kissing behind me, turned, and saw that Mindy had removed her shorts without waiting to be "dared," and was now wearing nothing but her powder blue panties -- which were a lot briefer than I thought they'd be, which made me wonder whether she'd been planning to let Mark see them tonight. Mark's shirt was off and their chests were pressed against each other as they kissed. His hands were roaming down her bare back and I wondered whether she was going to let him grab her ass outside or inside her panties?

Stu was also watching them.

I hadn't planned on this but if I wanted to keep his attention on me, I knew I'd have to unclasp my bra. I never imagined that the first time I let a boy see me topless, it would be with another couple in the room.

Stu put his hands on my breasts. He was gentle, stroking them slowly, caressing my hard nipples. I tried not to groan out loud, not too loudly anyway, not with Mindy and Mark in the room.

Though I'm not sure why it mattered though, since we were all almost naked together and I heard what sounded like heavy breathing coming from Mindy. Mark's hands were definitely inside her panties, at the very least.

Stu had definitely had some sexual experience these past few months. Which was fine. I thought about a few times he and I ha come close back in August...

I was pulled back to the present, not by what Stu was doing to me, but Mindy gasping "Oh fuck!" I looked over at her -- Stu did too -- and saw her panties were down round her ankles, leaving her naked other than a white necklace and matching earrings.

She saw us looking -- not staring, hopefully -- and said to Mark "Let's go upstairs." She kicked off her panties, and led him to her bedroom.

I was so turned on at this point, I think my skin was glowing. I'd definitely never been this horny before in my life while being so close to naked.

Stu was more obvious: his dick was out of his briefs.

We made it over to the couch and kissed frantically, first sitting up, then lying side-by-side, grinding against one another, his dick trying to push its way through or around my panties, desperate to enter my wet pussy. The friction against my clit was making me crazy.

He began pulling on my panties, and got them just far enough that a tuft of my pubic hair was exposed when I said "Wait, no wait, Stu, I'm not on the Pill or anything."

"I'll pull out before I cum."

"I'm a virgin."

"I know. It's okay, I'll be gentle--"

"Stu! I meant I want to still be a virgin when I leave here tonight."

I could see he was upset, and the sounds we could hear form upstairs wasn't helping things (doesn't she have a fucking door?)

But I wasn't a sadist, so before he could say anything , I asked "Have you ever titty-fucked a girl?"

That got his interest.

I'd seen enough videos to be very familiar with this position: when you have big "titties," you're interested in this sort of thing.

I wondered whether Stu had over fantasized about us doing this. We'd dated long enough, he must have.

He took off his briefs completely, positioned himself above me, and slid his dick between my breasts. And he began fucking them.

I pressed them together. He was dripping enough pre-cum to provide sufficient lubrication. "Oh yes," he said said softly.

Yeah, he'd already done this in his mind plenty of times.

He was loving this -- I'd made the right call -- but honestly, this wasn't doing anything for my own needs. I guess in videos, the girls moan and groan because it's part of the script.

And I was on fire, but I didn't want to end up ripping my panties off and demand he fuck the hell out of me, filling my pussy with gallons of his his cum.

So with one hand, I began rubbing and pinching my right nipple, really hard -- something I'd never let anybody else watch me do, of course.

Now I was groaning too, and seeing this got Stu more turned on than ever.

There was no way I could make myself cum like this, though, especially only able to play with one nipple. So I reached down further, my hand into my panties, into my dripping pussy. It was awkward for a few seconds, with Stu thrusting himself through my cleavage, but we quickly made it work.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I groaned, referring to both Stu growing harder between my breasts and my own fingers roughly working my pussy.

I came before he did -- I think I read somewhere that it takes longer to cum when you're between a pair of breasts, but I could be wrong -- but when he came, he came a lot. At least it seemed so to me, with my negligible real-life experience. He'd pulled out from between my breasts just before he came, and came all over them. And got a little on my face, enough for me to taste.

It was thick and warm, just how I'd always imagined it.

When I could tell he was done, I took his dick, brought it to my mouth, and licked the remaining cum off of it. This didn't count as a blow job: just clean-up.

He didn't mind at all.

And speaking of clean-up, I grabbed his discarded briefs and used them to wipe some of the cum from my breasts, at least enough that I could make it to the downstairs bathroom without dripping.

Well, it was his cum, right? And I couldn't use my t-shirt, because I needed it to go home in. It's not as if I could borrow something of Mindy's, after all.

...And...

That night was the last time I saw Stu. Or Mark, for that matter. Mindy and I are friends forever, though, and I called her the moment I got home from "babysitting" Ted.

And that's when she told me she and Mark had watched Stu titty-fucking me: Mark, being a virgin, had come only a minute after entering Mindy. They were starting back downstairs, and saw... well...

I wasn't really sure how I felt about that -- they could have gone back upstairs instead of watching us -- but it hadn't been a night where modesty reigned, and enough time had passed.

They hadn't even staye for the whole thing, just up the point when I started finger-fucking myself (that was definitely the most embarrassing part to find out), and that got Mark so instantly aroused that he was ready to go again, and this time it was much better for Mindy. "So a belated thanks you for that," she said.

And that was the last of my sex life until April -- when first I called her all excited to tell her I'd fucked Ted, and then kept her up several nights crying when everything blew up.