Susan Finds a Dom

Story Info
T fill a need, Susan finds and serves an on-line Dom.
11.6k words
4.88
20k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a composite story of several ladies that have been submissive to me over the years. Parts of it are true of all of them, all of it is not true of any of them. Recognize that every Dominant, every submissive, and every RELATIONSHIP, is different. There is no "True Way." Long distance Ds relationships are more difficult since neither side is able to visually read physical or emotional reactions of the other party. Clear, honest communication and feedback becomes critical for success.

Please note that with literary license the timeline is greatly condensed from reality.

SUSAN FINDS A DOM

FRIDAY NIGHT

I walked into my apartment and threw the purse angrily at the couch. Why did I let my friends talk me into going to the bar scene on a Friday night? God, what a bunch of losers, the macho jerk who walked up reeking of smoke, putting their hand on my ass before even saying "Hi." Almost as bad was the good-looking kid I sat down next to. Kid couldn't even make a coherent sentence when I gave him a smile and a hair flip. The list goes on, what a waste of a perfectly good Friday.

Firing up my laptop, I laughed as I deleted the two booty calls from ex boyfriends. Both were ex's because they quickly left me bored. I had asked John to spank me once. Half a dozen half-hearted swats and he was back watching the ball game. Frustrated, and hoping for some stimulation, I opened the BDSM site she had recently found. It had a mix of images of girls, bound, being spanked, restrained while sucking cock or being fucked. My hand went under her skirt, moving my surprisingly wet panties aside. I focused on a collared nude girl with her arms bound behind her back, her nipples clamped, kneeling while a hunk was obviously enjoying the girl's oral services. Two fingers went up my cunt searching for that spot. Sliding them in and out, across the spot, out and up across my clit, back down inside repeating until I felt my cunt clinch hard on my fingers and my hand was immediately fully soaked.

"That is what I need." Clicking on the link to the person who posted the image, I scanned the short bio. "A poly Dom who has been around the scene a long time. I have taught bondage and other BDSM skills locally and nationally." I had to look up 'poly'. From the definition and usage, I took it to mean he had more than one partner. "Sounds promising," I hit the message link almost without thinking. "What do I say? What am I doing?"

I typed "Hi. I liked your images. Curious, what is it really like?" and hit send. OMG what did I do? That was stupid. What if he replies. What if he doesn't. I stared at the screen for what seemed a long time, but no response. "Well, shit!"

I removed the soaked panties and realized the back of my skirt was wet to. I stripped those and the rest of her clothes off and into the hamper and walked naked to use the bathroom. Sitting muttering to myself "Damn that was stupid." "He must think I'm an idiot" Finishing I walked back to shut down the laptop for the night. Glancing at the screen I noted a reply.

"Hi, Curious. It is what you make of it, what you want, what you need, and what are you willing to put into it. There is no one size fits all. The trick is knowing what you want and working to find a relationship that gives it to you. Do you see yourself in the images, being submissive, being obedient, or do you see yourself as the one in control?"

I was stunned. What did I want? I know the girls in the pictures made me wet. I typed, "I want to be in control of my life, but I want to be the girl in your pictures. Can I do that, how?"

His reply came back fairly quickly "If you are willing to try you can do that. I can give you a taste if you promise me three things. 1. Be honest, 2 Be obedient to what I tell you, and 3. Be willing to stretch your comfort zone. Online is safe, if you decide you don't like it, simply tell me. No hard feelings."

Fingers flew as I typed back, "Yes, please, I promise. What do I have to do?"

"OK, I need to understand your situation before we start. Here are the questions. 1, Are you alone, any: roommates, children, boyfriends, husbands, or significant others there with you now or this weekend? 2. How old are you? 3. How are you dressed? 4. Do you have a full length mirror or mirrored closet doors? 5 How do you masturbate 6. What year were your born? And 7. what device are you using to talk to me now?"

"I'm here alone, I have no roommates, children, husbands, or boyfriends. I'm 28, I'm naked, I squirted all over my clothes, mirrored closet doors. I use my fingers, though I have a small dildo with a suction base, I told you I'm 28, born in 1994, my laptop."

"I asked he two age questions to cover my ass, ensure you aren't a minor." "OK, write down or however, you do reminders 1. Edge, 2. Naked, 3 Edge 4. Heels and Naked 5. Dildo, 6 Report. I'll explain later."

"OK, written."

"Take your laptop and kneel in front of your mirror. Back straight, shoulders back, knees at least shoulder width apart, stomach in, hips rotated forward to present your cunt."

"OK, done"

"Submissives have cunts, tits and asses, I will use those terms and I expect you to do the same. First skill is edging. Masturbate without cumming. For five minutes I want you to use your right hand make your cunt wet, then insert two fingers deep into your cunt, bring them out and drag them across your clit, then lick and suck them clean, repeat until time is up or you have to stop to avoid cumming. While doing that with your right hand, say a mantra, 'pinch, pull, twist" while pinching, pulling and twisting your nipples with your left hand. Each time you clean your right hand, the left hand switches nipples. Start gentle, but each cycle gets stronger, quicker and harder. Do not cum. Watch yourself in the mirror. If no questions start."

"Why am I doing this?

"Because you wanted a taste; you were told to; and you promised to be obedient."

Not three minutes later, I had to stop and messaged him, "Sorry, I had to stop, I was about to cum. But you told me not to and I didn't."

"Good girl. How did that make you feel watching yourself and following instructions."

"I can't explain. It is so hot. I don't think I have ever been this wet, even from fucking. My hips were moving on their own, my nipples hurt so good."

"Is part of it because you were doing what you were told to do? Not cumming even though your body screamed yes."

"I guess so."

"Ok. Do the same thing one more time. Try to go a bit slower and last five minutes. But most important do not cum. Ok, start"

I managed to make four minutes this time having to stop. I messaged him again. "OMG. I had to stop. I tried, but I'm so horny right now my whole body is shaking, and my nipples are really screaming. May I please cum?"

"No. You may not cum until I tell you to. Do you want to continue with this taste of submission?"

'Oh, God yes"

"I'm not a God, but you may call me Sir. Now listen carefully. Tonight, go do your usual bathroom routine. Then crawl naked to bed. You now sleep naked for me. That is item 2 on your list of commands. In the morning command 3 is to edge again like tonight. You may do it in bed or back kneeling in front of the mirror. Command 4 is remain naked tomorrow except wear your highest heels, nothing else. You may walk when wearing the heels, otherwise crawl for me. Command 5 is to place your suction cup dildo on your chair, sit upon it and Command 6. Send me a message here about your experience and whether you wish to continue. Your choice. Be honest with yourself and me. If no questions good night, will talk in the morning if you want to continue."

I just knelt there on the floor reading his post. I was so turned on; I was still shaking. My cunt ached; my nipples were sore but standing prouder than I had ever experienced. As I read the list again, I heard myself moan. This was what I have been missing, this is what I need. I crawled to the bathroom, peed and brushed my teeth. As I crawled to bed, I saw myself in the mirror. My eyes were glowing, and my smile was ear to ear, again I heard herself moan.

Being naked in bed felt strange, I had surprisingly never slept nude before. I laid there staring at the ceiling, my hands roaming my body, touching feeling my body still vibrating. My nipples were erect and very sensitive. My cunt wet and touching my clit sent a shiver through my entire body. I licked my fingers clean and fell asleep with my fingers in my mouth and my own taste on my tongue.

SATURDAY

I woke, a bit disoriented to finding myself naked. I began to recall the conversations and why my nipples were sore, my cunt so puffy and my thighs so slick. As I remembered my fingers brushed over my clit, sending a new shiver through my body. I saw the laptop still by the mirrored closet doors, and the note there beside it. I slid out of bed and crawled over to look at the list. "Command 3, edge like you did last night. I reached down to find my cunt already so wet two fingers just slipped in causing another shiver as they passed over my G spot. The mantra came from my subconscious, "pinch, pull, twist" which caused my left hand to unbidden begin tormenting my still sore nipples. I pulled my hand from my cunt and sucked and licked the wetness, before resuming the edging. Three strokes in my cunt and I'm already worrying about cumming. "WTF" I again cleaned my fingers and released my aching nipples.

"Command 4 Naked and Heels" Digging deep into the closet I found the heels I had worn to a dance years before to impress a long gone boyfriend. "God, they hurt by the end of the night" but I still pulled them out, dusted them off and fastened the ankle straps around my ankles. My first two tries to stand were quite shaky, but I made it to my feet though still not real stable. I walked to the nightstand and took out my dildo. Holding it in one hand and the wall in the other for support I walked to the desk, wet the suction cup and placed is dead in the center of my chair. Feeling a bit more stable, I walked back to the closet to grab the laptop. Found the battery dead from being on all night. I plugged it in to charge and took my phone to the bathroom. By the time I finished checking messages and my morning piss, I had decided what I had to do.

Returning to my desk, I lowered herself onto the dildo. Even without lube my wet cunt sank easily down its ribbed length till my butt hit the chair. Turning the computer on I used history to find and open the discussion from last night. As I read it again, my body started to shake on the impaled toy. I reached for my right nipple and again repeated the mantra from last night, pinch, pull, twist, release, harder, pinch pull twist release. Almost immediately my entire body erupted into the most intense orgasm I had could ever remember.

As my body settled and stopped shaking, I began to message. "Thank you, Sir for a most intense experience. I have found what I want. You told me BDSM: "It is what you make of it, what you want, what you need, and what are you willing to put into it." I have now experienced, and I want it, I need it, and will do what is necessary to have it. Last night was the most intense experience of my life. However, this morning I failed. Sitting as commanded on the dildo, remembering last night, I could not stop the most intense orgasm of my life. Please Sir, if you still will, take me, teach me, let me experience what it offers."

About 15 minutes later I got his response. "You show premise. I will see how you do the rest of the weekend. If you can follow directions, and you are still as interested I will help you explore submission. Your commands for the balance of the weekend: 1, Remain naked when home with the heels on. 2. Sit on the dildo when at your desk, lick and suck it clean whenever you get off of it. 3. Edge before bed, when waking up in the morning, every time you use the toilet and whenever you feel the need. You will NOT cum this weekend. 4. Unless going to exercise, your attire when leaving home is a short skirt/dress, no bra, panties or hose. You may wear shorter heels if necessary. Short skirt is defined as fingertip length or less. 5. Set up a new email account separate from all of your others for security and privacy and send me the link. Finally start writing down everything I need to know about you. A complete physical description, work requirement office/remote, dress codes, your sexual experience, limits, triggers, desires, concerns, essentially anything that might affect the rules you will be following. We will discuss more of your new rules and tasks this weekend as you show you can follow these commands. If no questions, I will be back in about two hours."

"Thank you, Sir. Looking forward to talking later."

I sat reading the message over and over. Someone I didn't know, hadn't met, or really talked to had given me explicit sexual directions and I felt myself rocking on the dildo deep inside me and my fingers were again repeating the pattern on my poor right nipple, pinch, pull, twist. I couldn't remember when I had felt so turned on, erotic, alive, and in need.

Saturday morning was my weekly food shopping trip. How could I go dressed that way? How could I not? There was a slurping sound as I came off the dildo. I saw the puddle around the dildo and remembered his instructions. Kneeling, I licked and sucked it clean, suddenly my mind image was that she was cleaning the unknown man on the other end of the conversations. I could picture him looking down smiling as I sucked and licked him clean.

Without even thinking about it I crawled to the closet and started sorting through my small collection of skirts and dresses. Finding the short denim shirt dress that I always wore with leggings, and not finding anything else appropriate, I put it on. Looking in the mirror, I was shocked. Between the too short skirt and her highest heels was more leg than I had ever noticed before. Checking, I found that my fingers just reached the bottom hem of the dress. Looking again in her closet I found a pair of shorter heels. "At least I won't kill myself walking in these." As I bent over to change the heels, I happened to look back into the mirror. Half my ass and entire cunt were clearly visible as the dress rode up when I was bent over. My mind quickly went from "I can't wear this", to He knew this would happen when he told me what to wear. This is a test I can't fail, and I will do what I was told to do. I just have to be careful.

I was mentally running down my shopping list as I entered the store. Probably why it took me a bit to realize that I was getting noticed. Some were subtle, some were outright stares. Among the disapproving looks from other women were a surprising number of smiles. My cheeks burned with embarrassment, but as I went ahead with shopping and kept noticing the looks, the heat seemed to move from my cheeks to between my legs. It became even more pronounced when a cute young male clerk stopped to help me find one of the ingredients I needed. After he found it and made lingering eye contact as he handed it to me, I realized that he had come up behind me as I was looking on the low shelf and had surely gotten an eye full. I thanked him for the help, and he replied smiling, "No, thank you." Other than painful feet from the unaccustomed heels, the rest of the shopping was uneventful, though I remained quite aware of both the constant looks, and the growing wetness creeping down my thighs.

Climbing back into the car, my hand went inside the top of the dress and found a quite erect nipple. I rolled it between her fingers enjoying the pain of the abused nub and recalled the direction to edge when I needed to. Two fingers slipped easily into my soaking wet cunt. The edge came too quick, and I licked and sucked my fingers clean before realizing what I was doing in the middle of a crowded parking lot. A quick look around found at least one gentleman staring at me.

Skipping her normal post grocery shopping lunch, I rushed home so I wouldn't miss Sir. Shit, I didn't even know his name. As I finished putting the groceries in the refrigerator, I saw the message pop up on her laptop. "Are you being a good girl?

"Yes, Sir"

"Are you dressed appropriately?"

Shit "No, Sir. I just got back from the grocery store and haven't changed yet."

"Being appropriately dressed is the first thing when you are home. But tell me about your trip to the grocery store."

I described the too short dress, the stares the looks, the smiles and the episode with the clerk.

"And how did that make you feel."

"I was embarrassed but very wet from obeying your instructions and had to edge in the car before coming home."

"Good girl. Now strip and put the higher heels back on. Then sit on your dildo and we will discuss your next steps."

I put the last few items in the fridge and the freezer, stripped, and changed to the higher heels. Sat back on the dildo on my chair, "Am I always going to be this wet?!?" Messaged him, "Here Sir"

"First thing I need is the physical description I asked for. Send it and the address of your new email account within the next hour. When writing it you will not use any personal pronouns such as I, me, my, mine. Instead substitute 'your slut' After you send the document to me take a rubber spatula, and watching yourself in the mirror, do 20 swats to each butt cheek, nipple, and cunt. Start off gently with each location and increase the intensity as you go. When done sit back on your chair and send me a report on your reaction, how it felt, how your body reacted, whether you want that as a daily routine. Any questions?"

"No Sir. I understand"

"Ok, get started. Will talk later."

I had forgotten about the requested information and email account. I did the email account first. On a whim I tried "sirsslut" and was a bit surprised that it came back telling me that wasn't available and suggesting "sirsslut4678" Apparently a popular name. I accepted the suggestion and set up the account.

Now for the requested information. I started typing. I went through it almost without stopping and then went back and corrected and reworded it until I felt comfortable with what I was saying., I then had to go back when I finished and remove pronouns as requested.

"Your slut is 34 years old, 5' 4" tall, 140lbs. Shoulder length brunette hair, blue eyes, size 8 dress, size 8 shoe, 34, 25, 35. C cup.

Your slut works from home as a programmer, with video conferences two to three times a week, usually for less than an hour each. Your slut usually wears shorts and a T-shirt or sweats when working from home When your slut occasionally must go into the office it is usually casual, slacks blouse, sports shoes. There is occasionally a project completion party which is a bit fancier, skirt, blouse, nice shoes.

Never married, once engaged. No virgin holes left. Can't deep throat, experienced but not a fan of anal. Have never done any BDSM other than being spanked once while being fucked doggie style, but the pictures you post turn slut on. No current boyfriends, but a couple ex's for occasional booty calls. Haven't experimented with another girl in years, never really into it.

Your slut does yoga twice a week. Your slut walks or swims for 40 minutes three times a week. No real health or physical issues. Your slut is on the pill, with regular monthly periods. Last one was last week.

Your slut has no real triggers, no known limits, but never been pushed. Your slut is anxious to try new things that Sir might like to have her do. Your slut still gets wet when she thinks about the trip to the grocery store." Your slut does visit her family occasionally and would like to maintain proper attire and behavior when visiting them.