Susan Finds a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The email is set up yourslut4678@gmall.com"

Reading it one last time and changing all of the pronouns to 'Your slut' and hitting send followed by a moment of panic. "OMG, what have I done. At least he hasn't asked for nudes, or anything like address or phone number. The separate email is a good idea, not traceable. So far seems safe and not a stalker. Need to be careful and not get in over my head. If I'm not already I just told him more than my last boyfriend knew before he dumped me."

Rising to complete the assignment the slurp from dildo reminded me that I needed to clean it. Once again, she imagined it was the Dom she was texting with. "I wonder how big he is. I wonder if I can ask him questions now"

Looking through my kitchen implements, not a big collection, not that much of a cook, I selected the larger spatula and carried it to the mirror. I had never really been spanked with anything, even as a child, so wasn't really sure what to expect. I knelt in front of the mirror with my ass pointed at the mirror so I could watch. Holding the spatula, I started on my right butt cheek. As directed softly at first, but firm by the time I reached 20. "Damn that stung. No marks, but that is a nice shade of red" Doing my left butt cheek was quite a bit more difficult. I tried left handed but just wasn't coordinated enough so switched back to my right hand. The hits weren't as hard as what I had done on my right cheek but were concentrated in a smaller area. Both cheeks were now warm to the touch. Surprisingly the heat seemed to spread to my vagina, er cunt too.

Turning to sit to start on my breasts I learned how sensitive my rosy, red cheeks had become, even with the rug. My breasts and nipples were the next to feel the sting. Even though I started much more gently it still stung, though my nipples kept standing prouder and prouder even with their spanking. Finally, between my legs as he called it my cunt. Starting even more gently than with my breasts I soon found herself ramping up the strength of the spanks rapidly. I had to stop after ten swats to keep from cumming. While the delay pulled me back from the edge, I found my engorged and soaking wet cunt even more sensitive as I completed the twenty swats. It is so wet it is splashing when I spank it.

Not sure why, but I crawled back to my desk and impaled myself on the dildo. "Why am I so wet now all the time so that I don't even need lube?" The cock felt so good when I sat on it that I pumped up and down on it several times before my butt hit the chair. There was a message from Sir!

"Slut, good job. I have sent a checklist to the email account you set up. It lists my expectations and what slut may expect as rules and behaviors going forward. It may seem early, but now is the time to identify any issues, concerns or needed limits relative to the list. Edge as you read the list for the first time. You may want to print a copy to make notes if there are points to discuss. When slut has processed it, tell me about you spanking and your physical and mental reaction to it. Did you leave any marks, if so, how bright and how long did they last?"

I opened Sir's check list and started edging as I read it

Rule 1 or the prime directive: Take care of my slut, mentally, physically and emotionally. This takes immediate precedence over all other rules. Issues must be brought to me ASAP for resolution.

Your Expectations:

  1. Being obedient to Sir
  2. Being made to perform tasks
  3. Accepting punishment for failure to be obedient
  4. Having orgasms controlled including being denied orgasm
  5. Not being permitted to wear panties
  6. Not being permitted to wear a bra
  7. Being told what clothes to wear every day
  8. Having to wear slutty and/or revealing clothes in public
  9. Having to be naked in the house
  10. Having to crawl on all fours
  11. Having to ask before you can use the restroom
  12. Having to wear a collar and leash to show that you're owned
  13. Having nipples and hood pierced to show you're owned
  14. Having to answer all questions from your owner fully and honestly
  15. Having to ask permission before you can cum
  16. Being made to edge throughout the day to keep your cunt wet and ready
  17. Having to ask permission to touch your cunt
  18. Being gagged
  19. Wearing a butt plug whenever and wherever directed
  20. Enemas for clean anal usage
  21. Wearing wrist and ankle cuffs with connecting chains
  22. Wearing nipple, clit and labia clamps
  23. Daily ass, breast, and cunt spankings
  24. Keeping your body smooth shaven except above hood which may be kept trimmed

As I read down the list I kept saying out loud, "Yes, Yes, Oh God Yes" I was rocking back and forth on the dildo. Everything I had thought I wanted and more. There were quite a few things I had never done and several that I had never thought of doing, or having to do, but almost every one of them seemed to go straight to my cunt. On second reading, I caught a few concerns, but Sir had said we could discuss.

I got up to cool down, as usual the "slurp" when my soaked cunt came off the dildo reminded me of my cleaning chore. As I licked the dildo and my chair clean, I wondered if I would always be this wet? I went and inspected my ass and breasts in the mirror. Still some color in my right ass cheek, but no real marks. I wasn't too sure if I was disappointed or relieved.

I went to use the bathroom and while there contemplated what to say about my spankings. Should I tell him I was so wet that it splashed? Maybe I should take a picture of my ass to show him what I did. I suddenly remembered that when I use the bathroom I am to edge. I started fingering my clit and abusing my nipples as my mind went to the list of expectations. Could I do what he was asking? Could l let the faceless person on the other end of messaging control me like that? My cunt responded with a definite yes, as I had to stop edging quickly before I came without permission.

I ended up sending him a picture of my ass and tits. I explained that while I had marked, an hour later the marks were almost gone. I also told him that by the time I was finished spanking my cunt was so wet it made a splashing noise.

I thought for a moment and wrote him the following. "Sir, the experience so far is what I need, while I have some questions and minor issues with your expectations, I wish to ask that you accept me as your submissive. I promise to be honest, obedient, and push my comfort zone with you. Please sir, may I be your submissive? I hesitated for moment, reread the message and mashed the send button hard.

I don't know why I expected an immediate response. I squirmed on my embedded plug, nervous for what Sir would say. It was ten agonizing minutes before a message popped up from Sir.

Sir responded," slut, I accept your submission. We will work through your concerns and issues with the expectation list as they are implemented of the next few weeks. Effective immediately your name and pronouns when referring to your self is "your slut" which may be abbreviated to just "slut." slut will not use other pronouns in reference to herself."

Sir continued, "To show you have chosen to be mine, slut needs to complete two tasks today. First take a towel, razor, shaving cream and a bowl of water to in front of her mirror and shave sluts' cunt bare, smooth and completely devoid of stray hairs from slut's hood to slut's ass. Hair above the hood may be either neatly trimmed or also removed, narrow landing strips are not acceptable. Apply lotion after shaving to reduce irritation. Second, dressed appropriately, go to WalMart or a local pet supply house and select slut's leather collar. Try them on in the store; it should be snug but not tight. Take the selected collar and leash to the counter, pay for them and ask the clerk to remove the tags. Place the collar around your neck and fasten it. Use the instore kiosk to print a tag, 'Sirs slut' This will be worn on slut's collar. Collar is to be worn at all times except; shower, exercise, and at the office."

"Any questions?"

Any questions?, I was in shock. Sir had said he accepted me, named me, and given me directions to change my appearance, and to publicly humiliate myself. Is this what I wanted? My cunt, rocking on the dildo responded immediately clenching hard on the dildo. My nipples became painfully erect. My mind wasn't sure, but my cunt outvoted it. I got up from my chair, licked up the mess I'd made in the chair, and gathered the directed materials in front of the mirror.

I'd shaved myself once before, so I knew to first trim with the scissors. I watched in the mirror as my cunt came out of the bush, then carefully used the shaving cream and razor to remove the stubble. I'd never shaved my ass, but with the mirror it was no big deal. I debated on what to do above the hood, then decided to remove it all. A bit of lotion and done. I would say I wiped myself dry, but there was no drying that dripping cunt.

I took my phone and snapped a picture of my now bare cunt. Make that slut's bare cunt, or is it Sir's bare cunt? Whichever Sir now had a picture of my naked cunt.

I started to get dressed when I saw a response from Sir. "slut, very nice, now keep it stubble free. For now, slut's safety rule is Pictures of naked body parts shall not show slut's face. Pictures of slut's face shall not show naked body parts. While I would never post slut's pics, It is a good rule to follow, one never knows where a pic will show up."

Sir continued, "While at Wal-Mart get a bottle of lube, and in the same area a small bullet vibe, they will be in the general area of the feminine hygiene products. If slut doesn't have any, the smallest bag of old style spring clothes pins, only need a handful."

I wore the same short dress and heels as my grocery trip. With my shaved cunt I was even more aware of how short the dress was. My cunt felt every breeze as I walked across the parking lot. I found the dog collars fairly quickly. Quite a variety and Sir had not said what to look for. I found a nice red leather one, about an inch wide that I liked. I had to try on a couple to find my size. I got a few looks as I was trying them on, so I quickly put it and a matching leash in my cart. It took some looking to find the clothes pins, but found a bag of 20, no clue why Sir wants them. I took a quick look in the Juniors department correctly thinking they might be short enough to meet Sir's requirement. I found one dress and a short skirt in two different colors. I knew where the feminine hygiene products were and quickly found the bullet vibe that Sir asked for and a bottle of lube. A successful trip and reasonably sure I hadn't flashed anyone.

I picked a checkout line that had a young girl, thinking that would be the least embarrassing. As she checked out the collar I asked if she could take the tags off for me. She took a pair of scissors and cut them off and started to put it in the bag and was a bit surprised when I asked her for it. She smiled when I put it on and commented on how nice it looked. I blushed. On the way out of the store I saw the pet engraving machine and had the SIRS SLUT tag made. I would put the tag on the collar when I got home.

I stopped by the Y on the way home for a swim. In the dressing room I suddenly became very self-conscious of my collar and shaved cunt. Fortunately, the room was almost empty so found a quiet corner and changed quickly. The suit felt strange against my freshly shaved cunt. I did my laps and quickly became accustomed to how the suit felt on my cunt. My mind usually relaxes and goes blank as I count off the laps, but today was filled with remembrances of the last 24 hours. How my life had changed and was about to change more. I was both nervous and excited. The shower was empty, and I found myself edging without even thinking about it. My quiet corner of the locker room now had several others and I felt more self-conscious putting on my short dress over my naked body, buckling my heels, and most of all fastening slut's collar around slut's neck.

Checking my phone I found a message from Sir, "How did the shopping trip go?"

I messaged back, "slut found everything Sir requested, slut just finished her swim, still at the Y."

Sir replied, "Good slut. Put the egg on the charger overnight. slut's task tonight or first thing in the morning is to write a blog of what slut experienced today, including her reactions to those experiences. After I review it, we will talk. Be ready to discuss any issues with the expectations and any exceptions slut may want or need. Edge hard tonight before crawling to bed. In the morning after edging insert the egg on its lowest setting. Tomorrow slut is to crawl and stay off all furniture, including slut's desk chair. Good night slut sleep wet."

"Good night, Sir."

I sat there for several minutes, fingering the collar around my neck. I was owned, and I was happier than I had been in a long time. On the way home I started to formulate the response that Sir had requested. The more I thought about the events of the past day the hornier I got. By the time I got back to the apartment the back of my dress was soaked. Fortunately, I didn't meet anyone on the way up the stairs.

Once in my apartment I set the bag on the table and striped. I sat down and quickly checked email. The chair dildo siding effortlessly into my soaked cunt. I plugged the new egg into ta USB port to charge then slipped down onto my knees. I sucked the dildo clean and crawled to the bathroom and then to my mirror.

Even as familiar as I was to my cunt, edging it shaved was a different experience. So smooth, so slick when wet. I started the mantra with my nipples, pinch, pull, twist, repeat, harder each time. My other hand wandered down to my clit, it only took a few rubs, and I was nearing the edge. I bit my lip to hold off the forbidden orgasm to enjoy the sensations a bit longer, but quickly had to stop. I took off my heels and crawled naked to bed. I laid there for a while my hands roaming across my skin, feeling the sensations and the electricity. I fell asleep sucking my fingers, tasting myself again.

SUNDAY

I woke up with my fingers between my slick, wet legs. I reached up, touched the leather collar around my neck and smiled. I crawled to the bathroom, peed, edging for the first time today then showered, reaching the edge again very quickly. After drying I crawled to my desk where the higher heels were located and strapped them to my ankles. I wasn't sure about wearing them today since I would be crawling all day, but decided that even if Sir didn't require it, I liked wearing them for him.

I read the instructions for the new egg vibrator, stepped it through its seven speeds before selecting the lowest constant speed one. It slipped easily into my wet cunt. It is now always wet, how long will that last? One quick answer was it was going to stay very wet with the vibrator deep inside it. Even on the low setting my nipples became hard, and my arousal went up noticeably. Not enough to push me over the edge, but certainly enough to keep me close to it.

Sir said I could always stand in the kitchen, so I fixed coffee and a bagel. I moved my laptop off my desk to a low table where I could use it while on the floor. Opening it there was an email from Sir. A shopping list for his slut.

2 sets - black clover clamps with connecting chain

1 red ball gag

1 set - stainless butt plugs with three different sizes.

1- Leather spanking paddle

1 crop

1 - blindfold

1set - Ben Wa balls

1 set @ wrist and ankle cuffs

Sir said I could use Amazon, a local shop, or two other on-line stores. That the on-line would be cheaper, but I could see and choose better at a local shop. Sir also said to warn him if the cost was an issue, and that if I couldn't do the entire list to start at the top. I put the list aside and started on Sir's writing assignment.

I wrote a summary of everything I could remember doing since I contacted Sir. My basic summary was that I was excited, horny, very happy, and a bit nervous about what was happening, but that it was the best thing I had done for myself in a very long time.

I reviewed the expectation list, doing some research on several items. I told Sir we would need to discuss and possibly limit exposure at work, with family and friends. That nothing on the list is an immediate no, but would need to discuss piercings, enemas, and revealing clothes in public beyond what I wore yesterday.

I reviewed what I had written and hit send. While I was waiting to hear back from Sir I started looking at the on-line sites Sir had sent me. I quickly realized that for most items Amazon was much cheaper than the fetish stores. But the on-line fetish stores were much easier to browse and see what was available. The variety was astounding. Twenty-four different kinds and sizes of ball gags. Not ready to visit the local fetish store, I went for the quick delivery and ordered Sir's list from Amazon. Amazon came back promising next day delivery.

Sir sent me a long email. "My current expectations of slut are as follows,

Prime Directive - slut will take care of herself physically and emotionally. This directive overrides all other expectations. BUT slut will immediately discuss and resolve issues with me as quickly and completely as possible.

0. slut will be honest, obedient and willing to push slut's comfort zone.

1. slut is to be naked at home except for heels and collar. Collar will always be worn except for pool and shower.

2. slut is to edge last thing at night, first thing in the morning or while showering, any time slut uses the toilet, and immediately before leaving her home. slut may also edge whenever slut feels the need. All edging is to the point of orgasm without allowing that to occur.

3 slut is to cum when told to do so, and only when told to do so. Failure will result in immediate stimulation back to the edge, application of the "remember pin" to slut's clit, and report to me.

4, slut is to keep her body shaved below the neck at all times, stubble is not acceptable.

5. When slut is in her office chair slut will sit on her dildo. It is to be cleaned everytime slut leaves slut's chair.

6 When directed to do, so slut will crawl when home except for slut's kitchen and bathroom.

7 slut's name and pronouns are slut. slut will use only that name and pronouns when communicating with me.

8. Outside of home or when on a zoom call for work, slut is to wear a finger tip length or shorter dress, or skirt. Blouses will be unbuttoned down to the nipple line. Underwear is not permitted. Shorter heels are permitted unless directed otherwise.

9. Pants, panties, pantyhose are not permitted at any time. Stockings, thigh highs, or suspender hose may be worn if desired. Thongs may be worn during slut's period.

10. Exercise is required. Dress shall be appropriate for the activity, but minimal. Sweats are not allowed unless required by weather.

11. Slut shall use her judgement where her parents are concerned but will abide by the clothing restrictions where reasonable.

12 slut may wear longer, but above the knee, skirts and soft unpadded bras when in the office.

13 slut is not to cut or color her hair without permission.

14. slut is to blog or otherwise inform me daily of her activities, obedience, and any issues that need to be addressed.

15. slut is not to cross her legs, crossing of the ankles when sitting is permitted, Knees shall always be at least one fist width apart. Tugging at or adjusting clothes in public to reduce exposure is never permitted.

Please review and let me know any questions or concerns."

As I knelt there on the floor, reading the directions for my new life. For the most part it was the rules I had been following for the past two day, but in a bit more detail. This was no longer a fling for a couple days this was committing to following Sir's rules, knowing that there was more to come. I read the ban on bras and my hand immediately went to my tender nipples finding them already erect. I was allowed bras at the office and I assumed wearing them with family fell under reasonable. Without thinking I had started Sir's mantra of pinch, pull twist on my right nipple. I knew I was making a puddle under my cunt.