Susan Finds a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edging kneeling in front of the mirror, a few touches of my sore cunt put me close to the edge. I lubed my fingers and worked one and then two into my ass. Sir said to try the small plug t so I was looking at it as I worked my ass. It looked so much bigger than my fingers. I picked it up and applied a liberal coating of the lube. Reaching back, I started to insert the pointed end into my ass. I little bit in and it started to sting, so back out a bit and try again. A bit further this time, then back out a bit and back in a bit further. I did this for at least a dozen times before it suddenly popped into my ass with only the jeweled flange touching my fingers. My ass still stung a bit, but now felt full, almost like L needed to use the toilet. Not unpleasant, but different.

As I stared at myself in the closet mirror. I again saw the smile, the cuffs, the collar and the chains. Once I made it to my bed, I laid there, the image of me in front of the mirror was constantly in my mind. I was. naked, cuffed, collared, plugged, and chained like the girls in the pictures on the web site. Every time I moved the cold chains clinked and restricted my body's movements. I suddenly realized that I had become a girl in the pictures on the web site.. I was Sir's slut. The realization sent a shiver through my body and a smile to my lips. Tomorrow would be interesting when Sir's slut met the office.