Susan Finds a Dom Ch. 04 - Susan's Quandary

Story Info
With interest from three Doms, what is Susan to decide?
10.7k words
4.88
6.3k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a composite story of several ladies that have been submissive to me over the years. Parts of it are true of all of them, all of it is not true of any of them. Recognize that every Dominant, every submissive, and every RELATIONSHIP, is different. There is no "True Way." Long distance Ds relationships are more difficult since neither side is able to visually read physical or emotional reactions of the other party. Clear, honest communication and feedback becomes critical for success.

Please note that with literary license the timeline is greatly condensed from reality.

Background - Susan finds and starts to serve an on-line Dom. Her coworker John learns, discloses that he is a Dom active in the local community and invites her to a Munch. At the Pool Susan meets Hank the Hunk and makes a date. At the munch she learned that Hank is also a Dom local in the local community. After the Munch, Susan learned her on-line Dom is local and knows both John and Hank and speaks highly of both. She accepted Her Master's recommendation to continue the routine he had set for her, until she decided what to do.

Thursday

When I woke up the next morning I edged, crawled to the bathroom, removed my cuffs and chains, took my full two-quart enema, and showered. As I was purging my enema, I reached a conclusion on how to proceed.

I crawled to my mirror an put on my house heels, crawled to the kitchen and fixed my morning coffee and bagel and carried them to my desk. Not surprisingly I was so wet that as usual no lube was required to ease my cunt down the length of the dildo in the middle of my office chair.

I messaged Master, "The munch last night was a series of shocks as was your note about seeing me there. I have had a long and difficult consideration of my options. I think I have decided, but would like to meet with you over lunch to review my decision and get your feedback on whether I have missed something in my considerations."

Sir came back almost immediately, "I would be happy to meet slut at 11:30 today at the Stagger Inn. Until we decide otherwise, I expect you to follow the rules I have given you."

With that settled, I started work on finishing the program modules that John, Jerry and I were working on. Jerry had test run our modules against one of the other modules we needed to interface with and had messaged John and I that he had discovered a minor issue.

As I was sitting there reviewing the message a reply from John popped up. My cunt immediately clenched on the dildo, just seeing it was from John. This had become a common uncontrollable reaction. WTF, after five years working together, my cunt starts reacting to John.

I finally opened John's message and looked at the fix he was proposing. After looking at the other impacts of his proposed fix, I sent back a message pointing out three issues his fix would create and suggested a minor modification to his fix.

Jerry came back in about twenty minutes saying that as far as he had determined so far, my modification would work.

John came back right after that., "I agree your modification works, Good girl."

At the "Good girl," my cunt clenched so hard on the dildo it hurt. That is twice John has given me a "Good girl", like my Master does. Very unprofessional and out of line. Is he trying to tell me something, or what? I decided to let it slide till after I talked with Sir at lunch.

John came back with another message right after that, "How did you enjoy the munch? You knowing Hank was a surprise. You two make a nice-looking couple. Hank lost his wife a couple years ago and needs someone."

I sent him a note back, "I had a very good time last night. Yes, meeting Hank was a total shock. I had no idea. There was another shock that night that I'll talk to you about later. I'm going out to lunch at 11:00, should be back to help wrap up the program around 1:00"

I tried to go back to work, but was too nervous, so I decided to get ready for lunch with Master. I fingered my ass, lubed the middle-sized plug and worked it into my ass. It took some in and out, and stung until the wide part passed my ring and my ass sucked it in. Looking at the clock I still had some time to kill so I knelt in front of my full-length mirror. I watched myself, correcting my posture, back straight, shoulders back, knees shoulder width apart, hips rotated forward presenting my cunt.

I started gently rubbing my cunt, then two fingers into my already wet cunt. The two fingers went deep up my cunt, dragged across my g-spot, out across my clit, up to my mouth to be licked and sucked clean, repeat, repeat, repeat. Meanwhile my left hand went to my nipples, pinch, pull twist, repeat harder, switch nipples, again harder, again harder. When the ripples started running up and down my cunt, I stopped and sucked my fingers clean. I was still Master's slut and didn't have permission to cum.

I picked a short finger length skirt and one of my tighter blouses. I left the top three buttons on the blouse open; Sir's rule was buttons above the nipples were left open. Of course, no bra or panties.

Sir allows me to wear shorter heels when going out to save my feet and ankles, but I chose to wear the higher ones I wore around the house. After wearing them for almost a week I was now comfortable in them.

The Stagger Inn was one of the old-time bars in town with pretty good food. It was only about fifteen minutes from my place, and equally important not anywhere near my office. I arrived a bit early and sat in the car running what I wanted to tell Sir over and over in my mind. I was sure what I wanted to do, and hoped Master agreed with my plan.

I walked in through the back door and got immediate interest from the usual group of older gentlemen at the bar. Looking around I spotted Master on the raised seating area near the front windows. As I walked toward him, he saw me, stood and smiled.

How do you greet your Master in a public space? Master answered by grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into a hug and a kiss on the lips. I was too shocked to return the kiss. He motioned for me to sit and retook his chair. The waitress was right behind me bringing Sir's beer. I asked for a water with lemon.

As she left Master looked into my eyes and said, "Lots of surprises last night. How are you doing? You said you've decided how to proceed from here?"

Without breaking eye contact, I answered, "Yes Sir. This week has been a whirlwind. A week ago, I had no boyfriend, my sex life was booty calls from an ex that really did nothing for me. Then I found you and have never felt more alive. Then I find out that my coworker is a Dom who keeps telling me 'Good girl'" I find a hunk at the pool that I feel an attraction to, only to find out that he is also a Dom. On top of that all three of you are longtime friends. I feel like I'm in a bad Showtime series."

Sir laughed and responded, "I understand, from no options to suddenly having to decide which option is right for you.? You said you have decided."

I blushed, and almost stammered, "Yes Sir, I hope you agree. I do not want to rush into a new relationship and lose what I have with you, Sir. If you will have me, I wish to continue to be your slut, with one change. When it fits your schedule and desire, I wish to physically serve you, whatever form that may take. I request that you accept me as your submissive."

Sir looked pensive and asked, "What about John and Hank?"

I looked away for a moment before answering, "I will begin to date Hank as a vanilla within Sir's rules. There is something there, I don't know what yet, it may just be a well filled out Speedo. I will keep Sir fully informed, and we will see where it goes."

Sir nodded and asked, "And John?"

I took a drink of my water, looked Sir in the eyes, and said, "I don't know. It is tricky with John, a coworker who very likely will soon be a manager. As Sir noted there is definitely something there. I'm not sure what, or if we can make anything work. I am going to ask him to start dating me. I don't know that it might, but before it becomes a ds relationship, John will talk to you, and we will proceed only with your blessings."

Sir broke eye contact with me, looked at the ceiling, took a drink of his beer, then looked back at me and replied. "slut, given the circumstances I think that is a good workable plan. I accept your full submission and will give you all the physical contact time I can arrange. We will work out those details soon. I promise not to interfere unnecessarily with your developing relationships with Hank and John. I require your permission to discuss you with both as I see necessary and fit. I have a long relationship with both so that should not be an issue with either of them. Since safety is not an issue with either of them, your rules for dating will be much looser, though the requirements to keep me fully informed will not change. Would you like for me to tell John or Hank who your mysterious on-line Dom is, or would you like to do that?

I started to breathe again; I didn't realize that I had stopped. Sir's response was everything I could hope for. Sir accepted my total submission and agreed that I could see what might develop with Hank and John.

The waitress had apparently been watching our serious discussion and waited until she thought we were finished before bringing me my water and coming to take our food orders. Sir ordered the daily special and I ordered the house salad.

As we sat talking about the munch, I became self-conscious about sitting on the raised area of the dining room in my short skirt and started to cross my legs. Master immediately raised his hand, "slut, never cross your legs, feet on the floor, knees a hands width apart, always. As my slut your cunt is never closed."

The rebuke shook me to my core. I was no longer playing a submissive at home. I had agreed to become Sir's real life submissive. I realized I had no idea what that meant, what in entailed, but I knew that whatever it was, I was thrilled. It was what I wanted, what I needed. I immediately complied.

Sir saw my reaction and asked, "Is there a problem slut?"

"No Sir, It just suddenly hit me that I am no longer just 'the girl in the pictures,' I am your submissive. The distinction shocked and thrilled your slut, Sir."

Sir smiled and replied, "Yes slut, you are mine now. We will work on you becoming the submissive slut you wish to be."

We were interrupted by the waitress bringing our lunch. Sir thanked her, she smiled at me for some reason, and left.

Sir continued, "You have much to learn about being a submissive, my submissive. Continue the daily routines I have set for you. Get a STD and hepatitis checkup, and if not on birth control, start. I will send you a BDSM checklist, review it, mark it up and send it back. For now, your night with me will be Friday nights starting tomorrow night, I will send you details."

Sir asked and I told him about meeting Hank, retelling him both the version Hank had told John and my version.

That got a laugh from Sir. Sir replied, "Hank is a good man. Follow the rules I set for your first meeting, do not meet with him again before our meeting tomorrow night. When are you talking to John"

"We will have discussions on our project this afternoon. I will ask him to meet with me as soon as this project is over, hopefully this afternoon or tomorrow."

"What are you going to tell or ask him?

"I'm not completely sure yet. I will tell him you are my Dom and we have agreed that relationship will be taken to the next level, beyond that I don't know yet."

Sir thought a moment before replying, "Slut, your dating rules are all waived for John. You already have a relationship. Unless he requests otherwise, slut will follow all other rules except, she may wear a thong when seeing him outside of work."

As we finished lunch Sir walked me to my car, put his hand on my ass and pulled me tight against him and kissed me. He reached up with his other hand and grabbed deeply into my hair and controlled my head as he kissed me again deeply, his tongue explored my mouth and played with my tongue. His hand left my ass and slid up the inside of my thigh into my very wet cunt.

Feeling how wet I was he broke the kiss, and said simply, "Good slut." Before removing his fingers and offering them to my mouth to suck and clean.

As I stood in the crowded noonday parking lot sucking my wetness from Sir's fingers, I saw him smile, before he withdrew his fingers and gently kissed me again.

"Our next meeting will begin your training as my submissive. I'm convinced you are ready." With that he opened my car door and assisted me on shaky legs into the seat, closed the door, turned and walked back into the restaurant.

I sat in the car for fifteen minutes before I felt cognizant enough to drive. While I waited, I phoned my PCP requesting a scrip for the STD and Hepatitis testing. The nurse was at first concerned, but I explained that I was pretty sure it was just precautionary, but I needed to be sure for a new relationship. She said to stop by, and they would take the necessary samples and have preliminary results tomorrow.

I got back to my apartment right at 1:00, stripped and eased my soaking wet cunt onto my chair's dildo. There was a message from John, which as usual anymore caused my cunt to clench on the dildo. It was a simple, "How was lunch?'"

I messaged back "It was interesting, but too short."

John immediately replied, "Yes, two hours is way too short for a good nooner."

I refused the bait and replied instead, "What have we heard about our modules in the program?"

"It has been conditionally accepted, we are on standby in case there is a conflict with another module, but otherwise, "on the beach" for two weeks." "On the beach" means we have no immediate job assignments; we just must be reachable.

"In that case, would you have dinner with me tonight?" I asked.

John came back, "Is this an end of project celebration with the three of us, including Jerry?"

"No, this is dinner with the two of us to discuss last night."

"So last night was a bit of a shock meeting Hank?"

"Hank was the minor shock last night, meet me at Bella Milano at 7:00PM and I will fill you in."

"Are you going to give me a clue what this is about?

"Bella Milano tonight at 7:00." Was all I replied.

John didn't reply, so I assumed we had a date. I looked through my closet and found nothing I wanted to wear that: A. met Sir's requirements, and B. Would impress John. So, after a Google search of dress shops, I spent the afternoon dress shopping. Finding one short enough was an issue until I learned to look in the Junior's section. I finally found one that I liked. It had some structure to show off my tits in the low neckline, was short enough to meet Sir's standard, and was tight enough to flaunt what figure I had. I also picked up a couple other dresses I liked that also met Sir's fingertip length requirement. I also picked up a few dressy thongs, though while I had permission, I wasn't sure I would wear.

On a whim I stopped by a salon, on the off chance I might get my hair done. Fortunately, they had just gotten a cancellation and got me right in. The stylist asked what I wanted. I told her I didn't really know but I needed to impress a potential boyfriend and needed something easy for me to take care of. One of the other stylists had overheard and made a suggestion. My stylist agreed and went to work, I thought a little too happy with the scissors, but then she spun me around when she was done.

My immediate verbal reaction was, "Wow, that ought to grab his attention." I looked sharp, mature, but with an edge. She spent a few minutes telling me how I could either restore that look or something easier and more casual with the cut. I tipped her generously.

Back at the apartment, I had time to shower, and do my make up three times before I got the look I wanted. Lubed and inserted the medium sized butt plug but decided to skip the thong. I chose the higher house heels, and with the new hair and dress, I frankly looked amazing, different, but amazing.

I arrived at Bella Milano's a few minutes early and immediately saw John having a drink at the bar. He saw me, smiled, and walked over as I gave the hostess my name for the reservation. She led us to a small booth and left the menus and wine list. The waitress was there almost immediately asking about drink orders. John stayed with his drink from the bar, and I asked for a glass of water.

John looked over at me smiled, "You look fabulous, I've never seen this look on you before, it is amazing. You mentioned a bigger shock than finding Hank at the munch, what is going on?

I could have drawn it out but decided to get to the point. "Remember the distinguished gentleman you introduced me to last night with the silver hair and wearing a leather sports coat?"

"Yes, William." he responded.

It occurred to me that I had no idea what Sir's name was. "He contacted me later, he is my mysterious on-line Dom. We met for lunch today and while he cannot have me 24/7, he has accepted me as his real time submissive."

John's mouth dropped open. It took him a few moments to put it all together, before responding, "Susan, that is amazing. You could not have chosen a better person. Are you happy, scared, excited, all the above?

"All of the above is just part of it. He corrected me on something at lunch and it hit me that I am now someone's submissive. What do you think?"

"I think it is amazing that you not only found the right person on-line, but one of the most respected Doms I know. He will be quite strict, but fair, and not cruel or abusive."

I looked him straight in the eyes and responded, "Yes, I'm very lucky. A whole new chapter in my life. Which brings me to us"

"Us?" he responded with a raised eyebrow.

I continued, "Us. I want to see if there is the connection we have been dancing around for some time now. Is there more to us than a work relationship? I want us to date and see what develops."

He looked at me, "But you have a Dom now."

"Yes, and you have a submissive. There seems to be a matching hole in both of our relationships. There is something between us, we haven't acknowledged, and even Sir saw it."

"William is OK with this? John asked.

"Yes, Sir urged me to pursue it. His only stipulation was if it became a ds relationship you were to talk to him first."

John nodded and said, "That would be proper protocol and I would do that anyway. OK, we are officially dating, now what?"

I smiled at John's question and responded. "We have a nice dinner, you tell me all about you, and I tell you all about me, and then we make plans to do something together."

John smiled, "I think I can handle that, anything else?

I sat up straight in my seat, pointed a finger at him, "Yes, stop with the 'Good girl,' especially on company memos."

John laughed, "I was fishing."

I smirked, "Well you caught one, now we have to figure out what you caught and what you can do with her."

John looked stunned for a moment before a roaring laugh that caught the attention of half the restaurant. It also brought the waitress back to take our food and wine orders.

Two hours and a bottle of wine later he took my hand as we left the booth. We walked together to my car, where he leaned in very tentative and kissed me. I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him back for a real kiss.

When I released him, he smiled, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

Well, you now have carte blanche for doing that whenever you want., I said with a big grin.

He leaned back in and gave it his best shot. I encouraged him by slipping my tongue between his lips and he responded in kind along with a hand that started on my hip and roamed back to cup my ass.