Susan Finds a Dom Ch. 04 - Susan's Quandary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then blinding pain, a loud smack and my scream echoed in my ears, my ass was on fire. Three more blows rapidly followed, each one increasing the fire and pain in my ass and wrenching a scream from my throat. Then again nothing, no touch, no sound.

I next felt Sir at my cunt as he rubbed his cock up and down my slit, lubricating it before sliding into my wet cunt in one single motion. He paused for a moment and started with long strokes, almost all the way out, then his hips bumping into my bruised ass. A curious mix of pleasure in my cunt, and pain and heat in my ass. As Sir picked up the pace his hips were slamming harder and harder into my ass which suddenly the pain was not there, only the heat and the feel of his hips against me.

I know simultaneous orgasms is a cliché, but as I felt his cock swell and start pumping in my cunt, mine also hit. By whole body went rigid, my cunt clamped on his cock, my fingers curled into a fist, only the straps kept me on the horse.

As my senses started to return, I felt Sir still in my cunt, his hips tight against my still warm ass. I actually sighed in contentment. Sir had claimed me and made me his.

I smelled my cunt juice before his wet cock touched my lips. I eagerly accepted it and started to lick and suck our mixed juices as his cock passed deep into my mouth. He pumped it in and out a few times before withdrawing.

He removed my blindfold, knelt down and gently kissed my lips. "Good slut."

I smiled and said, "Thank you Sir for using your slut."

I watched Sir moving around the room gathering items. Sir placed a clamp on my right nipple, and then my left. The strap across my waist was removed but as I tried to lift from the horse, I found my nipple clamps were somehow restrained to keep me in place. He had run the chain connecting the two clamps under the body of the horse.

Sir then showed me a soft leather flogger and a crop. I kissed them both, before Sir stepped behind me. He started using the flogger gently across my back and my still warm ass. He slowly picked up the pace and intensity. The strokes progressed from a warm caress to more of a thud massage, to stinging strokes as Sir changed the motion and intensity. As he worked the pain became more pronounced especially on my ass. It reached a point that I was gasping for breath with the pain, then things started to change, I started to float, the pain subsided, a sense of euphoria started to replace it.

Then suddenly a smack and a sharp pain on my right tit, followed rapidly by a half dozen more. Sir had switched to the crop. As quickly as I realized what had happened, he was on my left side cropping my left tit. At first the pain broke through the haze, but almost as soon as he moved to start cropping my ass, the euphoria came back stronger than ever. I would never have said I craved pain, but suddenly I did. Whatever Sir was doing, I wanted more.

Sir switched back to the flogger and gentler thudy strokes across my back and ass. In my floaty state it was a massage that kept getting lighter and lighter and then stopped. A warm blanket soon covered my body, I laid there making sense out of what had happened. I have no idea how long Sir let me float, or even if I dozed off.

When I opened my eyes, Sir was again kneeling in front of me. My reaction in my fuzzy state was that Sir should not be kneeling, that is my job. Sir was checking to make sure I was OK and back with him.

He asked, "Is my slut ready to continue?"

I smiled, "Yes Sir, slut is fine, ready and eager to serve he Master." Sir told me later he knew that was the float talking but Sir decided it was safe to continue with what he had planned.

I felt Sir scratching my bruised ass, it was a strange sensation, bordering on painful in my ass, and pleasure in my cunt. Especially when Sir started fingering my cunt and rubbing across my clit, mixed in with the scratching. Then I felt a wet finger start probing my ass. Soon two fingers were up my cunt, while two more fucked my ass. Both felt amazing.

Then all four fingers withdrew, I moaned my disappointment, which earned me a sharp slap on my ass. Feeling Sir's cock pushing gently through the ring of my ass. There was some pain, but I was able to bear it for my Master. As soon as he was through, Sir stopped to let me adjust. Then he slowly worked his cock in and out of my ass, a little deeper with each push, until I again felt his hips against my ass. He then started fucking my ass with long slow strokes. I felt his balls hit my cunt on each stroke as his hips hit my ass. He picked up the pace and his balls hitting my cunt became more pronounced as did the pain in my bruised but cheeks as his hips hit against them.

As the sensations built, I started to moan, which caused Sir to start slapping my ass in response. I started to raise up from the horse which caused a delicious bite in each of my clamped nipples. Between Sir's ass fucking, the spanking of my ass, and the pain in my nipples my body again exploded in orgasm. My cunt clenched, my ass gripped Sir in a vise grip, my back arched which caused the chain to pull a clamp off my right nipple with excruciating pain/pleasure from the clamp being ripped off and the blood flowing back into replace the clamp. I felt Sir swell and pump load after load into my ass and then collapse on top of me.

He laid there getting his breath back, still buried deep in my ass. He reached down and released the other clamp, creating a wave of pain, which caused my cunt and ass to spasm again squeezing his cock. He pinched and rolled my sore nipples, which elicited another moan from my lips which Sir punished by pulling and twisting my sore nipples.

Sir rose off my back, withdrew, and walked around in front of me. I opened my mouth to accept his cock before it even reached my lips. I again licked and sucked Sir's cock clean without hesitation. Sir again, knelt, kissed me and stroked my cheek.

I felt Sir push a plug into my ass, smaller than he had been. Sir then released the straps and helped me back down onto all fours. I followed him, crawling, up the stairs and into a bathroom. He stood me up and removed my leather collar and heels and told me to use the toilet.

He adjusted the shower and led me into the large shower and washed my body from neck down to my feet. With special attention to my cunt and ass after he removed the plug. Sir was clearly checking for any possible damage. He then handed me the washrag and liquid soap and I returned the favor taking special care to ensure his cock, balls and ass were squeaky clean.

After roughly drying me, he placed the collar back around my neck, took my leash, motioned for me to go down, and led me crawling again into a bedroom. He had me sit on the bed and took two sets of cuffs from the nightstand. Both sets were leather, nicely finished, and lightly padded inside. He placed them on my wrists and ankles, then took chains and connected the two ankle cuffs together, and then the two wrist cuffs behind my back.

These are slut's cuffs, when slut arrives at my house they will be in the vestibule. When slut leaves, she is to leave them there.

Sir turned down the bed and motioned for me to crawl in. Difficult to do with your hands cuffed behind your back. Master turned out the light and crawled in next to me. He moved me so that I was lying next to him with my head on his shoulder.

Sir spoke very softly, "slut, I am so very proud of you. You did very well tonight, I'm pleased with my slut. You have the making of a submissive I will be honored to own."

Tears formed in my eyes, "Thank you Sir. I will do everything I can to make you pleased and proud.

Sometime during the night Master woke up, rolled over on top of me and gently fucked my cunt. When he withdrew, he moved my face down to clean his cock. I spent the rest of the night and woke up the next morning with his cock still in my mouth and his hand resting on my head. As I woke up and realized where I was, I started to gently suck on his cock

As I sucked it began to slowly grow, and Sir started to stir. When he was awake enough to realize what was happening, he rolled over on top of me with his hips above my face, with his cock still deep in my mouth. Sir then proceeded to fuck my mouth; it was just a sheath for his cock to fuck. He controlled the depth and the pace, I just kept sucking and my tongue caressing Sir's cock as he fucked my mouth and throat. He finally went deep in my throat and held it there as he came straight down my throat. When I started to struggle from lack of air, Sir rolled off and pulled me up on top of him.

He kissed me, smiled, and said the magic words, "Good slut. Good morning."

He looked at his watch and said, "I have a surprise scheduled for my slut that she indicated she really wanted."

"What is that Sir?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it? By the way, slut is free to speak freely this morning., not just when spoken to. Your heels and an enema set are in the bathroom. You will find new toothbrushes and toothpaste in the right-hand drawer. Use anything else you find in there that you need."

With that Sir reached down and freed my wrists before reconnecting the chain in front of me this time. Sir kissed me again and went into the bedroom across the hall. Apparently, this wasn't his bedroom, just one for submissives.

I crawled to the bathroom, found the enema set and soap. Doing it with my hands shackled in front of me made it a bit more difficult but I did manage to get it in my ass. I brushed my teeth. My hairstyle was pretty much gone so I brushed it down as the stylist had shown me. I purged the enema and used a wash rag to clean up my cunt. As I was doing that, I realized that Sir had fucked me four times since I got there. Either I really turned him on, or he was fantastic for his age.

I crawled downstairs to find Master in the kitchen with juice, fruit and bagels. We sat at the table and chatted freely about last night. He asked for my reaction.

I said, "Last night was everything I ever dreamed it might be. I served Master's needs; he showed me experiences I had never had before. My ass hurts to sit on it, but that brings back fond memories. I wouldn't change a thing if I could."

Master smiled broadly, leaned over and kissed me again, looked at his watch and said, "It is almost time to go. Your dress is still hanging where you left it. Leave your cuffs and leash there on the shelf."

I got down from the table and crawled to the vestibule. There were two hooks to hang the chain connecting slut's cuffs above the shelf and another hook for my leash. I slipped my dress back on and was starting to kneel when Master came out.

He opened the garage door and we climbed into his Mercedes. He still wouldn't tell me where we were going, but he did tell me I should listen and do everything they told me to do. We drove about twenty minutes, spent mostly with me filling Master in about my dinner with John and telling him to make plans for us on Sunday. Master finally pulled into a parking lot, parked and came around to assist me out of the car.

I took his arm as I was not completely steady on the rough parking lot pavement in my new heels. We walked down the block aways and Master steered me into a tattoo parlor.

Master said to the person behind the counter, "When he is free, tell Stan that William is here."

The clerk went into the back of the store and came out with a small grey-haired man who hugged Master like a long-lost brother. He turned looked at me, before turning back to Master and said, "Wow, she is cute. I'm all ready for her in room 4."

With that he turned had headed back to room 4, Master took my arm and guided me to the room. As I stepped into the room it didn't look like a tattoo set up, there was a padded table and a couple chairs. I gave Master a quizzical look and he gave me back a smile.

Stan finished whatever he was preparing, looked at me and said, "Dress on the hanger there on the back of the door, anything under the dress there on the chair."

I looked at Master who nodded for me to do as directed. I stripped and hung my dress, then turned to Stan, who motioned for me to lay on the table. Master took my hand and helped me onto the table, pushed might be a more accurate term. I still had no idea what was happening.

Master finally said, "Stan is the finest piercer in town. slut indicated that she really wanted to be pierced, so here we are. Stan is going to pierce you three times and insert jewelry I have selected. He will tell you how to care for it, follow his directions to the letter."

Stan told me to relax and showed me a small tray with three pieces of straight bars with balls on each end. Stan said to look at William not at what he was doing, it would be easier. Master put his hand on my upper thigh and looked into my eyes.

I kept looking at Master's eyes as Stan rubbed something on my right nipple, clamped it and stuck a needle through it. Damn that hurt. I looked down and the piece of jewelry called a barbell was stuck through my nipple with a trace of blood, running down my tit, which Stan promptly wiped up.

Stan smiled at me and said "See, that didn't hurt a bit, two more to go."

I replied "What, that hurt like hell."

Stan smiled, "I know, but it didn't hurt me at all." Master asked him how many times a day he told that joke. "Oh, ten to fifteen," Stan replied.

We repeated the process for the left nipple, I again was staring at Master trying to not watch Stan clamp and pierce me again. I was expecting the pain the second time, so it wasn't such a shock.

No one had told me where the third piece went so it was a shock when Stan dried off my cunt and set up by my hip. "Is he going to pierce my clit, that is going to hurt? I asked Master.

Stan replied, "No sweetheart, we are going to pierce the hood over the clit. It won't hurt as much as the nipples. The barbell will sit on your clit, and keep it constantly stimulated"

I looked to Master who shook his head in confirmation. I couldn't imagine something constantly stimulating my clit, but I guess I was going to find out. Stan was right, I felt it, but not nearly like my nipples.

Stan put Band-Aids on my nipples in case they bled a bit and told me not to wear tight underwear or pants for a couple days till the hood healed. I told him that wasn't a problem.

We went down to a corner café for lunch. As we sat down Master looked at me and said, "That should teach you to be careful what you wish for."

I laughed and replied, "I got what I wanted, just before I was prepared for it. Thank you, Sir."

After the waitress took our drink orders, Master got a serious look and asked me, "Last night was just a beginning, you will experience more pain than last night, be sexually used as you were last night, and you have seen and approved a long list for the future. I am asking you one last time, is that what you want? Do you still want to be my submissive?"

Without hesitation, I looked him in the eye and said, "After last night more than ever I want to be your submissive, your slut, your whatever you want to make me." Then I smiled, rubbed my right nipple, "plus it is a little late to change my mind after you marked me as yours."

Sir smiled, looking very pleased with himself.

As we drove back to his house, he reminded me that I owed him a daily blog, and that I was free to say or express anything that I wanted, even if I was afraid Sir wouldn't like it.

As we got out of his car back at his garage, he pulled me tight, kissed me deeply, and wished me well with my dates with John and Hank.

As I drove home, I felt much more confident in my decision to take Sir as my Master, date John hoping for a closer relationship, and to go slow with Hank. Of course, that could change with tomorrow's time with John and with Hank after our swim date on Monday. But I was confident that I would be Master's submissive for quite some time. I am really looking forward to that trip.