Susan Finds a Dom Ch. 04 - Susan's Quandary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we broke the kiss, his hand remained on my ass and his look was quizzical, wondering what next.

Despite what my cunt was saying, my lips managed, "Good night John, give me a call in the morning with your plans for us to spend Sunday together."

He could have bent me over the hood of my car and fucked me right there and my cunt would have been delighted, but somewhere in my mind, it said to slow it down.

John took his hand off my ass, touched my cheek and gently kissed me again. "Yes, Ma'am, I will," was all he said before opening my door and letting me into my car. I waved as I left for home.

When I arrived home, I stripped and actually heard a squish as I sat on my chair's dildo. There was an email from Sir with two attachments. A BDSM check list, and Sir's dungeon rules. The check list was a spreadsheet with about fifty activities down the left column with a column for experience 0 - 5 scale; a number went in the second column for willingness to participate in the activity, ranging from zero - hard limit, one - don't like, up to five - please Sir yes. The third column was for comments. I learned later that Sir had customized the list and only activities Sir was interested in were listed.

I went down the list entering zero for experience with most, except for things like nudity, clothing restrictions, enemas, clamps and plugs which Sir already had me experiencing. My answers in the next column, willingness to participate, was almost all 4's and 5's. I had to research several items to see what they were. My only 3's were on drinking piss and being pissed on. Originally, I had those as zero's but if Master was interested, I decided I should at least try it and I said so in the comment field. I had 5's for all the sexual use items.

Master's dungeon rules were quite extensive, almost four pages, but no real surprises or concerns. Many were rules that I already had: kneeling, crawling, addressing him as Sir, and the one he had given me at lunch - no crossing my legs or otherwise blocking my Sir's cunt or ass. There were a number of new ones: prohibition of shutting doors, speak only when spoken to, counting spankings, or other impact strokes, mascara to be tear proof, etc.. The only real surprise was a note that sessions would not be cancelled for my period. I made a mental note to memorize the rules before meeting Sir.

I sent my response the checklist back to Sir, sat and reread the dungeon rules a half dozen times, catching nuances with every reading. My cunt and nipples also reacted with every reading to the point that my nipples hurt, and my cunt was tightly clenched on my chair's dildo.

I had hoped for information about my first visit the next night, but nothing arrived, so I headed for bed. As I sucked my chair's dildo clean, it occurred to me that I would soon be able to suck Sir's cock clean the way I had fantasized so many times.

I crawled to my bathroom and then to my mirror. I immediately noticed my new hairstyle again. I hoped Sir liked it. I removed my plug and made a mental note to try the larger one the next day, hoping it would be enough to prepare me for Master. I made my spankings much harder than normal, again hoping to prepare me for Master. I edged, placed the cuffs and chains on my wrists and ankles, removed my heels and crawled to bed. As I laid in bed caressing my cunt and tits, my body was almost vibrating with excitement. I was going to serve Sir tomorrow.

I don't know how but I eventually drifted off to sleep. I had vivid dreams of being on my knees serving Sir throughout the night. My cell phone woke me up mid-morning. It was the doctor's office telling me all tests came back negative. I asked them to please email me the test results. I would forward them to Sir as soon as I could.

I did my morning edging, was on edge almost as soon as I started, but backed off and rode the edge for a while. Things do get easier with practice. Crawled to the bathroom, took off my cuffs and chains while I had my morning BM, followed by my daily enema. I was pleased that now I could easily take the full two court Castile soap enema. I held it while I showered and shaved, then sat back on the toilet and released my enema. I lubed my ass and the bigger plug and slowly worked it into my ass. I wanted it to be ready in case Sir wanted to use it tonight.

I crawled to the mirror to put on my heels, then to the kitchen for coffee and bagel, which I carried to my workstation and sat on the dildo. With the larger plug, it made my cunt tighter, and it took a few ins and outs to fully impale the device..

I checked my messages, nothing from work, which is good news, means no issues discovered that need my attention.

Checked email to discover a message from Sir.

slut

Today you enter service as my submissive. I have every confidence that you will do well and please me with your service and obedience. Remember the three things that I required when you first contacted me: honesty, obedience, and the willingness to stretch your limits.

I have reviewed your BDSM survey and pleased with your willingness and eagerness to try things and to serve me. I trust that you have read and studied the rules and are ready to abide by them.

I expect your arrival at my door at 7:00PM sharp. Park on the apron by the garage without blocking the garage doors. You will see a door to the house next to the garage. Enter without knocking and you will find yourself in a small vestibule. Remove everything except your heels. You will find a gag and a blindfold on the shelf and a leash on a hook. Leave the leash on the hook and attach it to your collar, kneel and put on the gag and blindfold, both tight enough for them to do their job. Then kneel up, back straight, knees apart, chest out, hands behind your head, with shoulders and elbows back. Then wait. I know you are there and will great you when I am ready for your service.

The address in 1224 Hemlock Dr. I trust with your computer skills you will have no trouble finding it.

You will be spending the night and be released when I am ready to do so Saturday morning.

Your thought for the visit is, "Whether you think you can or can't, you are correct."

I read the message three times, my cunt was already tight on the dildo, and I just rocked back and forth feeling it change pressure points in my cunt. I tried to imagine what it would be like serving my Master, but realized I really had no idea what he would do or make me do. I was going nuts with anticipation. I emailed Sir the test results from the doctor's office, and a note that I was on the pill already.

I finally decided I needed to get out and do something. I decided on some retail therapy. I needed more heels, maybe even a higher pair. A quick Google search found a place not too far away called Skyscraper heels. I decided to give it a try.

I put on one of my fingertip length dresses and left the top three buttons undone as Sir required. I was already plugged, and I decided to stay in my higher house heels. I found it on the first try but had to park almost a block and a half away. I had gotten good in the heels, but this pushed my endurance.

It was a small shop. I was greeted at the door by a person I quickly realized was in drag, who turned out to be the owner. "Honey, I'm Mistress Claire, welcome to my shop, how can I help you today?"

"I need more heels." I replied.

"Honey, we all do. Take a look around and tell me what strikes your fancy. Hopefully you are looking for better ones than what you are wearing, those will kill your feet." With the accompanying smile I couldn't take offense.

Looking around I found three pair that I liked and showed them to Mistress Claire. She looked at them and replied, "Excellent taste, Dear. Let's get you fitted." "BOY" she shouted. A young man wearing black jeans and a leather shirt appeared from the back.

"Boy, check this ladies shoe size and bring her size and a pair larger and smaller in these three styles." Honey, have a seat and let Boy get your proper size and take care of you. "

I sat down and he sat down right across from me, picked up my right foot and put it in his lap. My immediate instinct was to press my legs together, but Sir's rebuke echoed in my head, and I left them apart as Sir required, giving the young man a clear view up my short skirt.

He took my shoe off and massaged my foot for a minute before looked at the size inside my shoe. Then he released my foot and put the scale down on the floor and asked me to stand on it with my bare foot. He also noted that size from the scale.

"I'll be right back" he said as he left into the back of the store.

I asked Mistress Claire what her clientele was. She replied, "Well obviously I serve the drag community, but also the strippers, beyond that I get all kinds. Spring is a rush of high school girls for prom, though their mothers usually buy more, and many become regulars. From your collar I'm guessing you are impressing a new Dom. The number of submissives I see here is frankly amazing."

Boy returned with a stack of boxes. I picked the ankle strap with a 5" heel to try on first. He said, "I want you to try all three sizes I brought out in this ankle strap heel. See which one feels better and more secure." With that he picked my foot back up and put the shoe on my foot, buckling the strap. He placed that foot on the ground and then did the same thing with the other one. He never stared, but I have no doubt he had a great view of my cunt.

Mistress Claire said, "You want them to be a little tight. The leather will stretch and give a bit, so if they aren't a bit tight to start with, they get too loose." Boy put all three sizes on me in turn, lifting my feet into his lap with each heel change.

After the third pair I turned to Mistress Claire and said, "Based on what you said, this pair meets that criterion, they are a bit tight, but not painfully so."

Mistress replied, "I agree, those fit you well. Do you like them."

"Yes, I do. I want them. I want to try on that dressier pair too."

Boy repeated the process of trying on all three sizes of the second pair, because different manufacturer, different fit. By the time we got to the second pair, I could feel his cock in his pants every time he put my foot in his lap. By the third pair it was rock hard and I consciously rubbed my foot against it. I decided to take a pair of them also. Boy then helped me back into my original heels as I again teased his hard cock with my foot in his lap and got a brief foot massage in return. As he finished, I chuckled.

Mistress noticed and asked what I found amusing.

"Well Boy, now has seen my cunt more than anyone since my first boyfriend, and he never got to see it shaved bare." That got a big laugh from the proprietor and a deep blush from Boy.

As I was paying for the two pair of heels, Mistress Claire asked, "If you don't mind me asking, who is your Dom?"

"William," I responded.

"An older silver haired gentleman who has been around for a while?" she asked.

"Yes, that describes him."

"You are very lucky; he is one of the good ones. Tell him I said 'Hi"

Back to the car my hand went to my soaking wet cunt. I had no doubt that there was a wet spot on the back of my skirt as I walked out of the store. The thought of Boy seeing it as I left took me straight to the edge. Sucking my fingers clean, I calmed myself and drove home.

Back at the apartment I stripped and checked the skirt. Yes, there was a large visible wet spot in the back of the skirt. Boy could not have missed it as he watched my ass leave the store.

I audibly squished as I sat on my chair's dildo. No messages, nothing from work or Sir. I read Sir's dungeon rules three more times, rocking on the dildo. I still had the larger plug in my ass, so my cunt was even tighter than normal on the dildo. I started to read the BDSM checklist that I had sent Sir but had to stop before cumming.

I decided to practice in my new heels. I fastened the ankle straps, knelt and sucked the dildo and the big wet spot on my chair clean. I had to shorten my stride a bit to accommodate the higher heels, but otherwise had no problem walking or crawling in them. Kneeling took some adjustment, the ankle strap limited my ability to lay my foot flat when I knelt, so I tried a few slightly different positions before finding one that worked.

I didn't want to show up at Sir's for whatever he had planned on a full stomach, so I decided to eat early. A ham salad sandwich and a cup of soup hit the spot. When I finished eating, I did some yoga stretches and positions, the only thing I could think of that might prepare me for Master.

I decided to do another enema to make sure I was clean for sir. I removed the plug, was again able to take the full two-quart enema, showered and shaved again, just to make sure. It was reassuring when the enema came out clean afterwards. I tried to redo my hair the way the stylist told me to. Not as good as she did it but it still looked great, I hoped Sir liked it.

I chose the same dress that I had worn for John the night before. I knew I looked great in it, even though it sounds like Sir may not even see me in it. The new ankle strap heels completed my look. I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself. Smiling as I said over and over again, "You are Master's submissive, You are Sir's slut."

I finally stopped as I felt my wetness running down the inside of my thighs. I stuck a towel up between them to try to keep my dress dry. Checking the time, it was a little early to leave, but I decided to go anyway. I did not want to disappoint Sir by being late.

I found Sir's house about 20 minutes before my appointed time. So, I drove past and parked down the street. I did breathing exercises to try to get my heart rate back under control, it was beating so hard and so fast. It worked to some degree. Finally, at 6:55, I drove to Sir's house and parked as directed. I didn't think anything about being at Sir's door a couple minutes early, but when I tried the door, it was locked. I was shocked. What should I do? Should I knock? As I was standing there debating, I heard the church bell strike the hour, and a click from the door lock. I tried it again and found it unlocked. I learned that when Sir says 7:00 sharp he means 7:00 and not a minute different.

I stepped into the vestibule, and it was as Master had said it would be. I slipped off my dress and put it on the hanger Sir had left there. I attached the chain leash to my collar and took the gag and blindfold off the shelf, before kneeling. I had seen lots of pictures of girls wearing a ball gag but had never worn one before. I inserted it behind my teeth and buckled the straps behind my head. I decided it was too loose and tightened the strap some more. The blindfold had an elastic strap, so I covered my eyes with it and looped the strap behind my head.

I knelt up, back straight, chest out, hands behind my head, with shoulders and elbows back. I was pretty sure Master had a camera somewhere in the vestibule, so I worked hard to remain in that strict position. Very shortly my knees started to hurt, followed by my shoulders, but I couldn't disappoint Master this early.

I didn't even hear the inner door open, but I saw more light on the edges of the blindfold, and I felt someone take ahold of my leash. "Crawl" was all Sir said.

I followed the tug on my leash as I crawled forward, then turned left into a brighter, warmer room with hardwood floors. The pull on my leash stopped so I also stopped.

An upward pull on my leash caused me to stand "Spread your legs wide, hands behind your head, slut," was Master's voice. I recognized it from being introduced at the munch. It was a deep rich baritone. A crop tapped my inner thighs until Sir was satisfied my legs were far enough apart. Then nothing. I was standing with my legs spread wide, my hands behind my head, chest out, shoulders and elbows back. I could only assume that Master was visually inspecting his slut.

A hand caressed my cheek, then lowered to squeeze my throat. I swallowed hard. The hand then drifted down my chest and across to my right breast, only to lightly grab it with a thumb tweaking my already erect nipple. Then I felt both hands, down across my stomach, out and down my hips and outer thighs, before coming back up inside my thighs. Both hands passed my cunt without touching it, back to hold my hips and turn me around.

The hands left my hips up my side to my rib cage. Each hand then came around and grabbed a tit, much more forcible than before, and pinched both nipples hard, until I moaned.

"Quiet slut," was all he said as he continued to pinch and roll my nipples. The hands released my nipples and tits and removed the gag from my mouth, before caressing lightly down my back. The two hands separated my ass cheeks, then one hand went under, and two fingers split my labia and entered my cunt.

"You are very wet slut, looking forward to tonight? Was Sir's simple question.

"Yes Sir, very much Sir." I managed to say as Master was moving his fingers in and out of my cunt.

"Very good slut, I have an evening planned for you full of obedience, pain and pleasure. Is that what my slut wants." He asked.

My immediate thought was "Is that a trick question?" But I said "Yes Sir, I want to please you, however Sir wants to use me."

Sir took his fingers out of my cunt and brought them to my lips; I eagerly licked and sucked them as he pushed them in and out past my lips.

"Good girl, now down" He lowered the tone of his voice and was quite firm on that last word.

I immediately went back to a kneeling position with my hands back behind my head like before. Master removed my blindfold and I saw him now seated naked in a leather chair in front of me.

He looked me dead in the eyes and asked, "I will ask you one last time. Do you wish to be my submissive, to serve me, to honor and please me, to accept my judgement, punishments, and rules? This is not a step for either of us to take lightly.

I swallowed hard, met his stare and replied, "Yes Sir, I wish to be yours to use, enjoy, and train to please you. I would be honored to be accepted as your submissive."

His face broke into a smile as he spoke, "slut, you have impressed me greatly with your obedience, willingness to learn, and honesty. I accept your submission. I promise to do my best to train you to meet both of our needs."

With that he reached over to a table beside him and picked up a gold chain and a small tool. He wrapped the chain around my neck and used the tool to close an open link securing it snuggly around my neck.

"This is your 24/7 collar; you will never remove it as long as you are mine." He held up a small mirror so that I could see it, my fingers went up to feel it. I started to cry.

He then removed the collar I had bought a Wal Mart and replaced it with a wider black leather collar with small silver studs that also fit snuggly.

"This is also my collar, obviously slut will not wear it swimming or showering. slut may request if there are places where it may not be appropriate for my consideration."

He attached the chain leash to my new collar, stood and as he started to walk, I went to all fours and started crawling behind him. I followed the pull of my leash forward into another darker room with carpeting.

He led me to a piece of furniture I recognized from porn as a horse. Sir explained that I laid along the top of it with my arms on a set of pads under my shoulders, and my knees were on similar pads near my hips. Sir helped me into position then fastened straps that held my arms and calves in position on the pads, and one more strap across my waist that held me tight onto the horse. The horse was narrow enough that a breast hung down on each side of it and short enough that my ass hung over one end and my head the other. Sir again blindfolded me and lifted my head so that I would have been looking straight ahead without the blindfold. Then nothing. Master left me there to think, to anticipate.