Susan Finds her Place Pt. 03

Story Info
Susan and Melissa get closer.
3.5k words
4.54
3.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was some days later that Susan was naked and relaxing in Melissa arms after being brought to several thunderous orgasms at the hands of the older woman. Melissa had told her not to get dressed for a while, "I like you better naked, Suzy," she said.

It gave her a funny feeling when she was naked and Melissa remained fully dressed, but it was the sort of funny feeling that Susan knew could often turn into her special tingles, and if her pussy wasn't already sopping wet, she suspected that it would soon be.

Melissa was very happy with Suzy's progress; she was now fit and toned, her skin was good and all in all, she was turning into a beautiful woman, but her posture and poise was still poor, and her standard of dress needed development. It was time to start the next phase.

"Suzy, let's go shopping! You need a new wardrobe to go with your new looks!"

"Oh, Melissa, I can't afford any new clothes! And besides you've given me so many of your old dresses."

"My old dresses might be a vast improvement over your usual clothes, but they are not quite you, they are a little bit old for you, for one thing. You need some short little skirts and dresses like all the other young girls wear these days. And I can afford it. I love shopping, but my wardrobe is full to bursting. It will really be fun for me to take you shopping."

"No. Melissa, you've done so much for me already, I could never accept that sort of charity"

Melissa went over to Suzy and sat her down and put her arms around her.

"I went to see your mother this morning. We discussed your future at great length. She is very worried that you have no direction in life, no goals and no prospects. I offered to take you on as my apprentice, Suzy, to teach you to be a beautician and masseuse. I told your mother that I knew everybody that was worth knowing in the business, including the principals of the two top Beauticians schools. That once you had the basics, I could get you admitted on a day release basis and that you'd get proper qualifications."

"Is this really true, Melissa?" Suzy asked hopefully.

"Yes, Suzy, I also said that my husband I usually rent a house on the coast for the summer, and that if you wanted to get a good start, you'd have to come too. I said that we'd give you room and board, your uniform and a little pocket money in lieu of apprentice pay, and she happily agreed! So, you need new clothes, if you are going to stay with me, and besides, I'd so much enjoy going shopping with you, Suzy. If you are worried about the expense, I can deduct it from your pay next time."

"I don't know what to say, Melissa, I'm so overwhelmed!"

"Are you interested, Suzy? Please say yes!"

"Oh, I'd love to, Melissa! You're so good to me! When do we go?"

"Well, tomorrow we go shopping, and then we leave on Sunday so that leaves you Saturday and Saturday evening to pack and get ready and say goodbye to your friends before we leave."

"There is one other thing. Your mother told me not to be too easy on you, that you needed a firm hand, once in a while. She gave me permission to discipline you as I see fit."

"Oh, Melissa, I won't let you down, I promise!"

"Well, come here and kiss me!"

Suzy looked up to Melissa's smiling face and tentatively offered her lips to the older woman. Melissa kissed her thoroughly, slipping her tongue between the girl's lips to wrestle with hers. Suzy's breathing became rapid signifying her mounting arousal. Melissa's hand squeezed the girl's breasts and pinched her nipples before travelling down to the hem of her skirt. She then caressed her inner thigh before massaging the front of her panties, which were already damp. As had become usual over the last couple of weeks, Suzy automatically spread her legs to allow Melissa access. She still clung to the idea that this was part of her massage, which allowed her some emotional degree of comfort. Until Melissa slipped a hand inside her panties and discovered that she was soaking wet.

"Does my horny little slut need her cunt fingered?"

"Y...Yes... please Melissa please rub my wet c...cunt." Saying it out loud always made her flush, but it was also accompanied by a clutching of her cunt and a fresh burst of her girly fluids.

As Melissa fingered the girl, revelling in her power over her, she was surprised to find herself enjoying the process of making the girl come. And she came so easily! She still was unable to bring herself to a climax and relied on Melissa for all of her sexual outlet. On the massage table, as soon as Melissa asked her to turn over onto her back, she would raise her knees and spread her legs, ready. She was also eager to use her mouth on Melissa when she needed it, and watching Suzy convulsing in yet another powerful orgasm often left her horny too. She was still a virgin and tentative probings inside her revealed an intact hymen. She was also turning into a spectacularly beautiful young woman, even though she didn't realise it yet. But both boys and men could see it, and although she was too shy still to flirt with a man, she was quite submissive, and sooner or later, a confident man would just take her. A single small push and she would be on her back with her legs open. She was ripe and Melissa had to get her isolated and under her control. She had plans for that hymen.

The next day, Melissa took Suzy shopping. She concentrated on short skirts and dresses and loose summary tops. All of the hemlines were way, way shorter and the necklines way lower than Suzy was comfortable with, and when she tried on some things and looked at herself in the mirror and was shocked at what she saw, but at the same time, there was a simmering of arousal that built all day until she was so aroused she could hardly stand it. Melissa saw Suzy squirming about and could easily see the tell-tale flush that signalled that she was horny. Eventually, exasperated, she took her into a changing cubicle and fingered her to a quick orgasm. Suzy was always loud when she came, and even trying to stifle the noise, she was still loud enough for those in nearby cubicles to know what was going on.

Eventually she calmed down, but Melissa said, "Your panties are absolutely soaked, you can't wear these for the rest of the day!" and with that, she pulled them down her legs and helped her to step out of them. She threw them into the trash.

"Wait here until I buy you some more!"

Suzy waited in the cubicle until Melissa returned with a tiny thong. "Put these on, I'll pay for them when we pay for the rest of the clothes."

When they got to the checkout, the young shop assistant took the price tag and asked, "but where are the panties?"

"She had to wear them," said Melissa, "she wet her own."

"I can imagine", said the assistant, "it sounded like a really good one in there! "

Melissa and the girl smiled at each other conspiratorially, but Suzy was mortified! A blush spread from the roots of her hair to her nipples, which had renewed their hardness. Also, a fresh burst moisture immediately soaked her new thong; it was so tiny, it didn't absorb much. They left the shop and Suzy immediately felt the cooling air on her damp crotch and her bare bottom being caressed by the swish of her skirt soon had her wishing she was back in the changing cubicle with Melissa. She kept the thought down in the deepest part of herself, where her conscious mind wouldn't be aware of how much of a slut he had become. When they got back to Melissa's house, she told Suzy she would keep the new clothes and she could put them in her suitcase when she arrived on Sunday. Susan was secretly relieved; she didn't know how she would explain to Mommy all her new revealing clothes.

Suzy arrived at Meslissa's on Sunday after having packed her things and saying tearful goodbyes to her friends and family. Denise could see that over the last couple of months, Susan had been transformed, and she knew that Mrs. Foster was responsible. Under her tutelage, Susan might make something of herself after all. Her Mom reiterated how Mrs. Foster was in charge and how Susan should do what she was told and to study hard.

Melissa kissed Suzy hard on the mouth and held her at arm's length. "Now, open your suitcase and let's see what you have packed."

Suzy opened the case; she'd packed all her best summer clothes, but she'd left enough room for her new ones.

Melissa clucked her tongue and said, "Take all those clothes out and put them in this rubbish sack, and then get undressed and put those in as well, underwear included."

Suzy looked at Melissa in shock.

"This is the start of a new phase in your life, Suzy, and we will start as we mean to go on. You will take only the new clothes I bought you."

When the clothes had gone, and Suzy was standing naked, Melissa gave her a hard glance. "I talked with your mother this morning. She told me that you'd had a farewell party with your friends last night."

"Yes..." she replied, a little puzzled.

"And that you had a Pizza and a chocolate cake and ice cream Mudslide!"

"Well, yes...I..."

"Was that on the diet sheet I gave you six weeks ago? Didn't you promise me that you'd do everything I suggested to accomplish your make over?"

"Yes, Melissa I'm sorry, but..."

"There are no buts! You've disappointed me, Suzy, after all the work I done with you. I'm sorry, but your mother warned me that I'd have to keep a close eye on you and now I see you need to be punished!"

"Please, Melissa..."

"Quiet. Turn around and bend over and lean on the back of that chair. Spread your legs. More. Suzy, this really is going to cause me great distress, but it's for your own good!"

With that, Melissa spanked her bare bottom hard. Suzy let out a squeal of pain and anguish. Melissa soothed the red handprint on her bottom and slipped her hand round to caress her pussy lips. When Suzy started to push her bottom out towards her hand, Melissa again slapped her bottom hard. Again, she followed up with soothing caresses on her bottom and pussy. A third, a fourth. Suzy shrieked in pain and then moaned with desire at each turn. She didn't know if she sought the pain or the pleasure, she pushed her bottom back regardless. Melissa shifted her aim slightly, and as the flat of her hand struck her bottom, her fingertips slapped her clit. At every stroke, there was a splash of pussy juice that sprayed the inside of her thighs. She speeded up her strokes until Suzy was making continuous cries of pain and ecstasy, until she reached a tumultuous orgasm and fainted, dead to the world, across the back of the chair.

Melissa noted that her juices had spread as far down as her ankles. She gently patted her wet pussy and said softly, "I hope you've learned your lesson, young lady."

When they arrived at the beach house, Melissa sent Suzy off to unpack and have a shower, while she did the same. When Melissa got to Suzy's room, she had showered and was wearing the short silk kimono that Melissa had given her. Melissa, smoothed the silk over Suzy's bare breasts, bringing her nipples into sharp relief through the silk. However, she undid the sash and pushed the kimono off her shoulders until it pooled on the floor, leaving her naked.

"I like you better like that," said Melisa.

"Now, Suzy, there are still areas on improvement that need to be made. You've made tremendous progress with your fitness, but your posture is still poor. You are still incredibly body shy. Even after all this time, I can see you blushing as you stand there naked in front of me, and you know I've seen everything. I'm going to kill two birds with one stone. From now on, while we are here, you will remain naked except for these high-heeled sandals. I know you've never worn heels before, but you have to start sometime. Wearing them will tend to push your bottom out, your breasts forward, and your shoulders back. Learn to walk by putting one foot directly in front of the other. I expect you to put these heels on as soon as you get out of bed in the morning and not take them off until you get back into bed. Can you do that for me, Suzy?"

"But... but what about your husband?"

"He won't arrive for another couple of weeks, it'll just be the two of us until then. Now, put these heels on."

Suzy put on the shoes and tried to stand. She was very wobbly, but eventually managed to stand up straight, though she hadn't tried a step yet. Melissa looked at the girl critically. The tension in her calves from the heels really brought out her muscle tone and the heels made it look as if her legs went on forever. Her full round bottom was balanced by her full breasts which thrust out proudly capped by the ever hard rosy nipples. God, she looked fantastic, and Melissa experienced a twinge of jealousy. For her part, Suzy caught sight of them both in the mirror and as she admired herself, she pushed out her bottom even more. But the fact that she was naked, and Melissa was fully dressed and the thought that that this would continue every day for two whole weeks, started the juices from her pussy to run.

After a week, she'd got the hang of wearing the stiletto heels, to the point that they caused her no discomfort at all. With Melissa to correct her every time, walking the model's walk became second nature and the combination caused her to walk with a roll to her hips that was very sexy, when she caught sight of herself in a mirror. She even became a little more comfortable with being naked all the time, and often she wasn't really aware of it, especially when she was alone. Much of the week was spent sunning themselves nude on the patio, and every application of sun cream was an excuse for mutual orgasms. While Melissa always fingered Suzy to climax, she expected Suzy to use her mouth, and at this stage, Suzy relished the smell, texture and taste of the older woman's pussy.

She was sitting reading a magazine when she heard the doorbell ring. She froze, her heart beating madly. "Can you get the door, Suzy, my friend Anne said she would call in."

"But I've nothing on, remember!"

"Oh, Ann won't mind, she's very liberated."

"But.. but."

"Suzy, just answer the door will you?"

Suzy went to the door and opened it, peering round the end and keeping her body hidden. She saw the smiling face of an older woman, about early forties, but still attractive.

"Hi, I'm Anne, Melissa's expecting me." And with that she pushed through the door, and faced Suzy, who was trying to disappear into the floor. She held out her hand, "Hi, You must be Suzy, Melissa told me so much about you!"

At that moment, Melissa appeared, and Suzy was ignored. In fact, the woman hadn't seemed to notice that Suzy was naked at all!

The two older women went arm-in-arm into the sitting room and started chatting like old friends do. Suzy, sat on a chair slightly apart and chimed in with occasional agreements to some of the things that Melissa was saying. At one stage, Melissa asked if Suzy might bring in a tray with coffee and three cups, "and don't forget to bring those nice chocolate cookies!"

Suzy went to the kitchen and came back with the tray. "Will you pour, Suzy?"

Suzy approached Anne and bent over to pour the coffee. Ever since the guest had arrived, Suzy had almost a rash down to her breasts, and now bending over the woman with her large breasts swaying in front of her and her probably wet pussy at her eye level she was extremely embarrassed. And to add insult to injury, the woman just smiled at her, took her cup and went back to talking to Melissa about her garden! It was as if she hadn't even noticed that a naked girl had just served her coffee. Suzy went back to her chair and sulked!

The two older women exchanged a glance and Anne announced she had to go. Melissa, replied that if she would just wait a couple of minutes, she would get her the cuttings that they had talked about, leaving Suzy alone with Anne.

Anne turned to her and said, "Suzy, come and sit by me on the sofa and tell me a little about yourself." Suzy moved to sit beside the woman but was very tense and she perched herself on the very edge of the sofa and looked down at her clenched fists pressed into her lap.

"You have such beautiful breasts, Suzy, I've been admiring them since I arrived. So firm and full, and such delightful rosy nipples!"

As she spoke, she stroked Suzy's breasts and gently squeezed a nipple between her thumb and two fingers stroking forward as if to milk them. Suzy couldn't help but moan and push her breasts in to the woman's hands. She put her hands on the sofa and gripped the edge of the cushion as if her life depended on it. Anne took the opportunity to smooth her hand down her fluttering belly until she reached the junction of her thighs. She slipped her hand inside the thigh nearest her and gently pulled it towards her and then pushed the inside of the other thigh with the back of her hand, opening Suzy's unresisting legs wide. Her hand then glided gently over her bare and slippery pussy lips and then between them.

"My, you do have a sopping wet cunt don't you, my dear?" Suzy groaned in shame and desire.

Anne worked her cunt skilfully, not taking her to the peak too soon, but pulling back from the brink and then returning. Suzy started churning her hips to get the contact she required for release, but Anne skilfully avoided direct clitoral stimulation. Eventually Suzy, with guttural groan tipped over the edge, covering Anne's hand with her come, and soaking the sofa into the bargain. Suzy fell back exhausted, and Ann kissed her gently on the lips.

"I must be going, but it was so nice to meet you, dear."

When Melissa returned, Suzy was still slumped on the sofa. "You are a shameless, horny little slut, aren't you Suzy. No sooner is my back turned, than you come all over one of my dearest friends, a person who is a stranger to you!"

Suzy, started to sob uncontrollably. "I'm so sorry, Melissa, but she started touching me and I couldn't help it."

"And look at the mess you've made of the sofa, you may as well have peed all over it". A fresh burst of sobs met Melissa's outburst.

"I'm so ashamed!"

"Shush, come to me my pet, I'm sorry". Suzy raised herself and Melissa pulled her onto her lap. "I should understand that you are young and sexually inexperienced, that you are only learning to deal with your feelings."

As she was talking, she was gently stroking her arm and moving to caress her breast. She lightly pinched a nipple.

"These nipples always seem to get you into trouble," she smiled.

She moved her hand down between her thighs and Suzy automatically opened her legs for her.

"And look how wet you are! It's run all the way down into your bottom!" She ringed the girl's anus with the tip of a finger, and Suzy caught her breath.

"You are so slippery!" and she slowly, but inexorably pushed the tip of her finger into her rectum. Suzy let out a deep moan and tilted her hips upward to present more of her bottom to Melissa. She slowly pulled her fingertip out and pushed it slowly back in. She gradually speeded up and timed each thrust of her finger with a press on her clit with her thumb. When her climax came, it left the girl weak and helpless. Melissa held her close.

"Now my pet, you've got me all worked up. Get on your knees and lick my cunt, won't you, Suzy pet?