Susan Finds her Place Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Susan reached her peak, the walls of her cunt constricted powerfully around John's cock and brought him to immediate orgasm. He thrust fully home and unleashed torrent after torrent of his spunk into the girl. The extra pressure and the sounds of their orgasms coincided with Melissa's own and all three shouted their joy at their strange union.

Suzy was barely conscious when John pulled out, opening up the floodgates to their combined fluids that thoroughly soaked the bed. Melissa moved from beneath the girl and held both her and her husband in her arms.

"I love you, John, and you too, Suzy."

Melissa left for the bathroom and returned with a warm wet cloth. She sat on the side of the bed and said to Susan, "Suzy, open your legs and let John look at your freshly fucked pussy. Men are very visual creatures, and they like to look. They want to see a girl's puffy pussy lips leaking their sperm. And look him in the eye and give him a sexy smile."

Suzy opened her legs and thrust her hips upwards. Her pussy was covered in come, whipped up to a white froth and tinged with pink, and she looked at the man with a sultry smile that said, "I want to do that again!" Melissa gently cleaned Susan's crotch with the warm damp towel, eliciting aftershocks to her hypersensitive pussy. She then gently and carefully cleaned John's now limp organ.

"Next time, Suzy, you will clean the cock that's just fucked you with your mouth, but you must be very gentle; the man is very sensitive after his climax."

Melissa returned to the bed and drew Susan toward her and kissed her gently "Did you enjoy your first time, Suzy?"

"Oh yes, Melissa, when can he fuck me again?"

"Men need a little time to recover, Suzy, and you need to give your pussy a rest, let it heal a little. I, however, need another come, so stir yourself and get between my legs, Suzy - give me a good licking."

As Susan began to slobber all over Melissa's pussy, John looked on with astonishment and pleasure. So much so that he already began to feel the stirrings of another erection. As soon as Melissa noticed his developing tumescence, she pulled the girl up and told her to suck it and get it fully hard. Susan wasn't sure if she was doing it exactly right, but John's penis hardened in her mouth, and she heard a soft moan from his lips.

"We'll have to give you some blow job lessons, I can tell you've never done it before, but for now, it's hard enough and I'm going to sit on it!"

So saying, Melissa went into reverse cowgirl and started to fuck herself on the cock.

"Come here between John's legs and start licking."

Susan did as she was bid and made long sweeps of her tongue, along the length of his shaft as it emerged from Melissa's pussy and terminating at her clit. When they both started bouncing up and down, she need do little more than present her tongue to their joining. With the combined stimulation of the cock in her cunt, and the tongue on her clit, Melissa achieved climax quickly and she then concentrated on squeezing her cunt around John's cock. This, together with Susan licking his balls sent him over the cliff, but as soon as he started to spurt, Melissa lifted up, and directed the ejaculate all over Susan's face.

When Susan felt the hot sperm on her face, she was a little shocked, especially as the last spurt went directly into her mouth. She ran the sperm round her mouth and decided that she didn't mind the taste at all, and it seemed very naughty.

"Men don't like to see their sperm wasted, Suzy. Push all you can into your mouth."

When she had finished, Melissa licked some that she'd missed and then kissed her on the mouth, pushing the last of the sperm into the girl's mouth with her tongue. The sheer naughtiness of it left Susan breathless and gave her tingles in her pussy, as usual. Eventually, they all lay down, exhausted but happy and drifted off into a contented sleep.

12