Susan Fucks Better Than Andie

Story Info
...but Andie's blowjobs are better.
14.1k words
4.32
46.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conduct described in this story does not reflect any factual conduct by our overworked civil servants. Likewise, regulations in force are not faithfully represented; it is all fiction and made-up solely to advance the story. There is not as much sex as some readers want.

Susan fucks better than Andie ... but Andie's blowjobs are better.

Andie and I saw the sign with our names on it. Brian and Andrea Moore. We went to the man holding the sign and introduced ourselves. His name was Sammy and he took our luggage tags and told us to wait. Our luggage was some of the first to pop out of the carousel, which was different. Usually, we had to wait for it.

Sammy put our two suitcases on a luggage cart and we followed him to our limo. We rolled our own carryon bags. He opened the rear limo door for us while he put our luggage in the trunk.

Neither Andie nor I had been to Cancun so we enjoyed the scenery on our way to our hotel. Sammy kept up a commentary worthy of the Chamber of Commerce until we arrived at our hotel. He wouldn't accept a tip from us as we started inside to check in.

He handed us his card. All it had was his name and phone number. "You know, of course, that I am at your service 24/7 for the next week. Anytime, anywhere. It's part of your prize."

"Thank you, Sammy," I said.

Our hotel was right on the beach and that's where we headed within a couple of hours of checking in.

I had, of course, seen Andie in a bikini before, and watching her put them on was always special. We were in the Penthouse suite with glass doors that opened onto a veranda. I watched my beautiful bride of eight years strip naked in the doorway leading to the veranda. When she took her blouse and bra off and I saw her breasts, my heart fluttered for the uncounted thousandth time.

I hurriedly donned my swimming trunks as she threw me a huge towel. I grabbed the room keycard and we headed for the beach. We stayed there until it was almost dark. We swam and played in the sand like two children or lovers would do.

We were lovers, Andie and I. Dedicated to each other and our two daughters at home in Houston.

We were in the Penthouse in one of Cancun's best hotels because Andie and Susan McDowell, her best friend and business partner, won a contest sponsored by their company. They have an insurance agency franchise. United Insurance was the name of their company.

My brother and I manage our parents' new car dealership and have since our father had a stroke three years before. Both of us grew up in the car business and enjoyed it. We ran it well, because we knew some day it would be ours.

Our week in Cancun was special. We ate well, played hard, and loved like we meant it. Sammy was at our beck and call, but we rarely used him. He almost insisted that he take Andie shopping one afternoon, however. She enjoyed the afternoon and came back with lots of stuff. Not much for herself, two shirts for me, and the rest for our daughters, Margaret and Jennifer.

One night we made love on our veranda. Two times we fucked in the ocean, and two times in our bed overlooking the ocean. "Everytime we make love, I fall in love with you all over again." I told her on more than one occasion; not just in Cancun.

My parents met us at the airport with our daughters and we went home from there. The girls were excited to see the treasures we brought them.

It didn't take long for our lives to get back to normal. The car business sailed smoothly along as did the insurance business. We had dinner as a family at least four evenings a week, and Andie and I had a date night every couple of weeks. Our love continued to grow because nothing in our lives was stale. We managed to find excitement at almost every juncture. I loved my wife.

Two more years went by. My brother and I were investigating buying another dealership. We had several meetings with the owner and were almost ready to "pull the trigger".

The owner and I were in his office going over some details.

"I don't know what insurance company you use, but we use United and find them very good, if you know what I mean," he said. "It would be easy just to continue using them."

"We use them as well and we like them," I said. I didn't mention that my wife was one of the owners.

"What's not to like," he said. "Two attractive women who fuck you every quarter when you pay your premiums." He looked at me and smiled.

I looked at him and forced a smile even though my heart couldn't decide to stop or beat out of control at what he just said. "Yeah, it's something isn't it?" I managed to choke out.

"Damn straight. I started with them four years ago and have never missed a payment or a piece of ass."

"Which one is your favorite?" I asked.

"Oh, hell, they're both great. Susan fucks better than Andie, but Andie's blow jobs are the absolute best."

I sat there listening to him talk about my wife's fucking and blowjob abilities.

"Who else in the dealership knows about this?" I asked.

"Oh, my God, nobody. That was part of my deal with them. Isn't it the same with you?"

"Of course. Only I know. My brother doesn't even know and I plan on keeping it that way." I lied. We just smiled knowingly at each other. "I've been fucking Andie since they opened their office," I said. "How did it start with you?"

"We had our insurance with Capital until four years ago. One day, Susan came in and asked to see me. We came into this office and sat. She sat in the chair you're sitting in, and I sat in this one. She crossed her legs and smiled at me."

"We would like to be your insurance carrier," she told me. "Our rates are guaranteed to be at least 5% below your current rates, and we have a very nice incentive program whereby you get some special consideration from us."

"What kind of consideration?" He told me he asked. There was a pause. "Listen, you're asking me to drop the carrier I've had for 11 years for 5% cheaper rates and special consideration to be named later? No dice. I need to know up front and in writing what I'll be getting to go with you."

"I can't put it in writing." She said as she ran her hand down to the opening at the top of her dress and stuck her hand inside and visibly played with her nipple. "But I personally guarantee you won't regret it unless you're gay." They smiled at each other. "And of course, you have to be married to participate."

"I'm married, but don't mind a little fun on the side."

"I guarantee you all the fun you can handle on the side if you come with us."

"Who is us?"

"My partner and me. You'll like her. Her tits are bigger than mine and she gives a mean blowjob. Her name's Andie."

"How long have you been in business?"

"Six years. Why?"

"Have you offered these special considerations to all of your customers all that time?"

She laughed. "No. We started them three years ago. We had a meeting with our regional manager and she gave us the idea. We were having dinner with her one night and she was talking about our low sales figures. She told us she had an idea how we could improve if we wanted to. We asked her how."

"A couple of other offices like yours offer incentives to the owners of the businesses they insure." She told us. "Of course they are VERY select and VERY discrete, but their businesses certainly prosper. Each of them have doubled in size in less than two years. Besides, the home office offers lots of rewards for each business that grows. The bigger they grow, the better the reward.

"But you haven't told us what incentives to offer."

She laughed. "The two of you are attractive women. Most businesses you deal with are owned by men. Need I say more?"

"So that convinced you and your partner to offer sex as your incentives?"

"Not my partner. I was single and thought it was a great idea and took to it like a duck takes to water. It took her a year to decide to join me. I kept telling her how much fun I was having and she kept telling me she couldn't cheat on her husband. I finally told her that our business was growing because of me and that she should re-consider or I was going to dissolve our partnership.

She told me to go ahead and dissolve the partnership because she wasn't going to cheat on her husband. I didn't want to dissolve the company and finally convinced her to go with me to one of my 'Quarterly Premium Payment sessions.' It was with the President of one of our local banks. I told her she didn't have to participate, but I wanted her to watch. I fucked him and she did watch. She didn't participate, but I saw her with her hand up her dress playing with her pussy. It took three parties and lots of "weed" before she participated and then it was just to jack a customer off. She didn't fully involve herself until her fourth party. Since then, she's been fully involved, but unfortunately it still takes weed or something a little stronger to get her started."

"Do you offer the incentives to all of your policy holders?"

"Oh, God no. If we did we would never be home and Andie would be divorced, but lately I don't think that would bother her as much as it would have a couple of years ago. We only offer the incentives to policy holders at a certain premium level. You and your business would certainly qualify."

"How often do I get to avail myself of your incentives and do I have a choice between you and your partner? And how long to I get to play?"

"You get us right after you deposit your quarterly premiums and you get your choice of one of us. Your playtime is limited to two hours. In the event you increase your coverage by at least ten percent, you get both of us for the same two hours."

"Where do we party and how do just the two of you handle all your customers if they all pay at the end of the month?"

He said she laughed. "Depends. Most of the time we play onsite; like here in your office. Sometimes in the backseat of one of our cars, sometimes a house, or hotel, but it's always during the work day and never in the evenings, and we stagger payments so we don't get fucked senseless the last day of every month. Of course, she and I have both been fucked senseless before." He said she paused at that point and laughed. "I've told you more about our services than I've ever told any non-participant. I am usually a lot more discrete. You understand we have to be careful. Andie is married and I am engaged. Our incentive winners are sworn to absolute secrecy and we only choose men who are married and have something to lose in the event our game comes to be known. I only told you this much because your brother-in-law recommended you. He told us you knew how to keep a secret."

I left his office completely dazed. My wife involved in a sex for profit arrangement? I couldn't believe it. If what he said was true, Andie had been fucking her way through business for over five years.

We hadn't been on a vacation like Cancun since that vacation over two years previously. I looked back on it and it occurred to me that she won it by her and Susan fucking more than anyone else in their region.

I went back to the dealership. I would like to say I sat there and thought about the situation, but I had a business to run and I was inundated with questions as soon as I got out of my car.

Just before it was time for me to go home, my brother came in. "How did it go today? Are we ready to pull the trigger?"

"Almost," I said. "We talked about insurance today."

"What's there to talk about? We're keeping Andie and Susan, aren't we?"

"Probably. We'll see."

He just looked at me. "I'm going home," he said.

"I'm right behind you."

Our two daughters met me at the kitchen door as soon as I opened it and gave me my usual hugs and kisses before going back to whatever little girls do. Margaret had just turned five and Jennifer would be four in four months. The babysitter, as usual, was out the door, the minute I was in.

I started putting something together for dinner since it was my turn. Andie was going to be late. The girls had finished eating their dinners and I was just playing with mine when I looked at the calendar on the kitchen wall. It was the last day of the month. I wondered if it was a quarterly premium day for one or more of her insureds, and, if so, how many men she was either fucking or blowing as our daughters ate their macaroni and cheese with hotdogs. It was evening and I understood they only paid their incentives during the business day. Maybe that evening was an exception.

It was late and the girls were in bed and I was sitting in our shared office going over the monthly sales figures. I needed to complete my report and figure out if any of the salespeople won any prizes. We always awarded prizes for high gross profit on a single unit sold, total number of sales, high overall gross profit, and so on. We even pick a color and see which member of the sales staff can sell the most units of that color. They all seemed to like white because in our part of the country, white was the most popular color. As I went over the figures, the word incentive had a different meaning.

I was lost in thought until I felt her hand on my shoulder. I almost jumped out of my chair.

"Hi. Didn't mean to startle you," she said. She leaned down to kiss me just like she had thousands of times before. She had her lips close to mine and I inhaled. I jerked my head back away from her. She looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"Your breath smells like cum." I looked at her. Her eyes got huge, her face got red, and she stammered as she apologized and blamed it on the fish she had for lunch as she hurried out of the room. I had just told the first intentional lie to my wife in all the years I'd known her. Her breath wasn't any different than any other time. The shock on her face spoke volumes, however.

When I went upstairs to bed, I took my shower, brushed my teeth, went to her sink and felt her toothbrush. It was wet. Of course it was wet. She brushed her teeth every night before going to bed. What was different, however, was an open bottle of mouthwash on her sink counter. We never had mouthwash in our bathroom, but we kept an unopened bottle in the guest bathroom. I went in there and the bottle which was usually there was gone. I slept in the guestroom that night.

The next morning I went in our bedroom and dressed. Andie wasn't there. More of the mouthwash was missing from the bottle. Downstairs, the girls and Andie were just finishing their breakfast. I kissed my daughters, said good morning and left. I was getting in my car and Andie came out to the garage.

"Why did you sleep in the guest room?"

"I think you know why."

"Just because my breath smelled?"

"Not just because your breath smelled, but because it smelled like cum." I lied, again, but it was looking more and more like the truth. "You gave somebody a blowjob and it certainly wasn't me."

"Brian, I swear I ..."

I didn't let her finish. I was in my car with the door closed. Maybe she didn't blow somebody last night, but she had for at least the last five years. Maybe she just fucked him last night.

I muddled through the day at work and actually was anxious to get home and see what would happen.

It was Andie's turn to fix dinner for the girls that night. They were finished eating when I got home so the four of us played a few games. Neither Andie nor I spoke directly to each other. I went upstairs and in our bathroom more of the mouthwash was gone and her toothbrush was wet again indicating she had brushed her teeth early. Out of curiosity, I looked in her dirty clothes hamper and it was empty. She always put her used underwear in that hamper every night before her shower. I went down the hall where I discovered neither the clothes washer nor the dryer were in operation. I touched the dryer and felt no residual heat so I thought I could safely assume it hadn't been used. I wondered where her dirty underthings were.

When she was in the shower, I searched her car. In her trunk there was a plastic bag with a big yellow smiley face on it. I looked and it was full of soiled underwear. I put it in my trunk. I went back inside and she was just getting out of the shower. The girls were in bed. I sat on the edge of the bed. She sat at her dressing table brushing her hair.

"I take it you enjoy it," I said.

"Enjoy what?" she asked.

"Fucking those men on their quarterly premium days. Do you do it other days as well?"

She sat there unmoved and stoic. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Yes you do."

She turned to me. "I've never cheated on you. I love you. If you think I did something wrong, prove it."

She put her hairbrush on the dressing table, stood, and got in bed. I spent my second night in the guest room.

The next evening was Friday. Our daughters were at her parent's house for the weekend. She was standing in the kitchen door when I went in.

"Where is it?" she asked.

"Where is what?"

"You know what. My laundry."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I answered. There was another lie I intentionally told her. The bag with her laundry was in my lower right desk drawer at the dealership.

"Yes you do."

"If you think I did something wrong, prove it." Which is exactly what she told me.

She took my spare set of keys off the key board and went to my car. She literally tore it apart.

"You have it. I know you do and I want it."

"What's so important about your laundry? Afraid of what it might expose?"

"It's mine and I want it."

I walked away. I heard the door slam. She came home Sunday evening with the children.

It took five days to find an attorney. After I found one, we went over what I had heard about Andie and Susan, I told him about the laundry. He asked if I had it with me. I gave it to him then he sent me for a DNA test.

"Let me get some stuff together," he said. "Give me a week or so and we'll decide how to go forward."

Home that week was different. Andie was strangely upbeat with both the children and me even though we didn't speak a dozen words to each other.

My next visit to my attorney came on a Tuesday morning. I was in his outer office waiting to go in. He had just called his secretary in to his office when the mailman came in and dropped the mail on her desk. I looked down and the top envelope was from Andie's insurance office. I picked it up and put it in my inside pocket just before his secretary came out of his office and told me to go in.

His first words were, "Good news. The only DNA on her underwear was hers and yours. The man who told you about her was making all that shit up. You have no reason to go forward with the divorce because you'd be laughed out of court. I recommend you go home, apologize to your wife and forget everything that guy told you. Some flowers would help." He stood, smiled, and shook my hand.

Well, that sucked. I left his office and his secretary went in. I was in the hall waiting for the elevator. The envelope was burning a hole in my pocket. I watched as the janitor wheeled his cart to the door and went inside the office. He came out just seconds later with two trash cans which he dumped in his cart. As he dumped the second one, I saw a splash of yellow on a plastic bag. The elevator came, but I ignored it. When the janitor returned the trash cans to the office, I looked in his cart. Sure enough, there was a big yellow smile looking up at me. I waited until he came out and pushed his cart to the next office. He went in and I grabbed the bag. I didn't wait for the elevator, I headed for the stairs and took them two at a time until I was on the ground floor. I almost ran to my car.

In my car I opened the bag to find female underwear. I took the envelope out of my pocket and knowing I could get in some serious trouble, opened it. It was a bill for quarterly premiums. There was a hand written note at the bottom. "Looking forward to giving you your incentive. Andie."