Susan Fucks Better Than Andie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah was the first one at my house the next morning. I was sitting on my front porch with a cup of coffee when she arrived.

She came onto the porch, leaned down and we kissed. "You're pretty calm for a man who's just about to be on the receiving end of a police assault," she said.

I smiled. "Would you like some coffee?" I asked.

"Sure." She said hesitantly.

We were sipping our coffee when four squad cars and three civilian cars screamed down my street. Some pulled in my driveway, while the rest filled the street in front of the house. Before they could get out of their cars, three TV trucks appeared out of nowhere and were filming in my front yard as the police and some civilians came up to me. Deborah stood and looked deeply concerned. I stayed seated sipping my coffee.

The first policeman had his handcuffs out. "Mr. Moore you're under arrest. Stand up and turn around please."

"Why am I under arrest?"

"For failure to comply with a lawful court order."

"And which court order would that be," I asked. I was still seated.

"Failure to hand over to Child Protective Services two minor children in your custody."

"I never saw any such order. Where is it?" One of the civilians handed it to me. I looked at the date. I stood and walked to one of the TV cameras. "Look at the date on this order." It was dated that day. I looked at the officer. "Are you sure you want to arrest me for violating an order I haven't seen until just now?" That started a conference on my lawn. In the meantime a female police officer stepped on the porch and spoke to Deborah.

"Are you okay, Sis? Is this asshole bothering you?" She jerked her thumb in my direction.

Deborah laughed. "I'm fine. This asshole won't bother me." She smiled at me and patted my arm.

The conference on my lawn was over. One of the civilians stood in front of a TV camera and announced that the State of Texas was rescuing two innocent children. "Okay officers, do your duty." Two officers started kicking my door.

I let them go ahead. The door came off it's hinges. "Stop it. Stop it." Yelled Deborah. "You're going to scare those girls to death." Four officers rushed in the house. Deborah's sister started to, but I stopped her. "Don't do it, please." She looked at me, then her sister and stayed where she was.

It only took a minute and one of the officers came rushing out. "They're not here." At that point everyone looked at me. Deborah narrowed her eyes and started laughing. She was the only one.

"Where are they?" Asked the woman who appeared to be the civilian in charge.

I looked at her. "Now why didn't you ask that in the first place? They're with their mother. She picked them up last night."

"I don't believe you. Prove it."

"No, ma'am. You prove I'm wrong. In this country I'm still innocent until proven guilty. I'll see you in court and I'll have your ass fired so quick you won't know what's happened." She told the nearest police officer to arrest me for kidnapping. The officer told her that she didn't have the authority to order my arrest without a warrant.

Deb looked at me. "If you can prove it, please do. Don't let this get any uglier."

I took out my phone and stood in front of the same camera I stood in front of before and played Andrea's little speech. The date/time stamp was clearly visible.

There was another conference and everyone started to leave.

"Would you like some more coffee?" I asked Deborah. Her sister was still standing next to her.

She had a huge grin. "Yes. Please."

I asked her sister the same thing. "No, thank you, I have to get back on duty." She looked at Deborah. "He really can be an asshole, can't he?"

"Yes, he can. But I'm trying to make him my asshole."

We had our next cup of coffee in the kitchen where I explained what had happened and I called a carpenter to replace my door. I sent the bill to the city.

"That was my boss who was out there earlier," she said. "I'm going to have some explaining to do when I get to work. She's going to want to know why I didn't warn her."

You couldn't because you didn't know."

"You could have told me."

"Yes, I could have, but it wouldn't have been so much fun. Someday I want you to explain to me why it was perfectly fine for me to have them when their mother was in rehab and even all this time when she was out of state trying to get a job. She even left a letter with no date given for her return authorizing me to take care of them, but all of a sudden and for no apparent reason, someone in your office got a wild hair up their ass and decided it was wrong. I'd like to know who that person was."

"It's a long story and I'll tell you one of these days. In the meantime, would you consider having dinner with me tonight ...?"

I almost didn't let her finish. "What time?"

"How about as soon as I get off work?"

That dinner was the first of many dinners, dates, and both evening and nights spent together. Our first night of sex came about a month after our first date. She had stopped by the dealership after she got off work. It had been a particularly tough day and I still had work to do, so she waited in my office and watched me work. It was almost ten when I finished.

I stood, stretched, and looked at her." Ready for dinner?" I asked.

She came to me and hugged me. "Why don't we get you home and have a sandwich. Would that be okay?"

"That would be perfect." She drove me home in her car.

Leftover steak sandwiches on rye bread with a bottle of beer turned out to be perfect. I fell asleep with her in my arms while sitting on my sofa. She woke me up and led me to my bedroom where she undressed me down to my briefs and tee shirt. Then she undressed to her bra and panties and we both lay on my bed.

I awakened at five the next morning with her leg across my legs and her arm across my chest. I turned my head, leaned forward and kissed her. Her eyes fluttered open, saw me, smiled, and kissed me back.

"This is nice," she said. "It's been a long time since I woke up in bed with a man."

"I could make a habit of this," I told her.

Her hand went to the waistband of my briefs, then down taking my dick in her hand. "Are you in a hurry to get up?" she asked as she stroked me as much as she could.

"That all depends on what to mean by getting up. If you mean getting up enough to fuck you, I am definitely in a hurry for that. But if you're talking about getting up to go to work, I'm not in the least in a hurry to do that."

She threw the covers off both of us, got on her hands and knees, and started to lower my briefs. "Raise your hips," she urged.

I did and I was soon naked from the waist down. Her hands went behind her back and off came her bra. I reached with both hands and touched them. She closed her eyes and inhaled. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and her hips started moving. Forward and backward then up and down. She leaned back on her hands and enjoyed the sensation. I took my hands off her breasts and slid them to the tops of her panties. She raised herself as I slid them as far as I could before she stood over me on the bed, lowered them, stepped out of them and kicked them off the bed.

I was rubbing my dick while she was doing that and I was hard. She looked at it and smiled before kneeling with her knees on either side of me. She lowered her pussy over my dick. We both sighed. I put my hands on her hips and spoke.

"It's been a long time. I'm not going to last long."

She leaned forward and kissed me. "Just fuck me, Brian."

It was almost nine when we finished. There was no oral sex just fucking, once, twice three times. We both called work and said we were going to be late. We showered and she dropped me off at the dealership on her way to work.

I was fully energized for the day and enjoyed it.

Deb and I had dinner that evening before going to my house. While we were eating, she told me that three women in her office commented that she was wearing the same clothes she had worn the day before. They joked and wanted to know where she spent the night and who her new guy was.

She leaned over to me. "Should I stop by my place and get clean clothes for tomorrow or do you want me to wear these again?"

"Pack a suitcase, or two," I answered.

She smiled and kissed me.

She moved in with me three months later. A year after that we were married. Our lives were ideal and we lived very well. Early in our relationship, we tried to find out about Margaret and Jennifer, but they were no longer in Texas so we found nothing. About a year after Deb and I married, I started getting email and messages from the girls. The first ones came through the dealership. They had no idea what my Email address was, but Margaret remembered the dealership. Well, actually, she didn't remember the right one so she tried several until she found me. We stayed in contact over the next years and we were even invited to Margaret's High School Graduation in Las Vegas, and then Jennifer's a year later. I met Andie's second, and third husbands. Both husbands and Andie had been in rehab multiple times and jail at least twice. We found out that the girls had spent time in different foster homes in Las Vegas.

Margaret decided to go to Rice University not far from where Deb and I lived. Her decision was based on the fact that she remembered me as being kind to her and her sister. I insisted she live with us and use our address until the dorms opened. I was amazed at how attractive she had become and how smart she was. She told us about some not so kind things that happened after they moved to Vegas.

Spending time in foster homes and remembering the fun we had were the only things that kept them from becoming juvenile delinquents and experimenting with drugs; that plus the fact that they didn't want to following their mother's footsteps. Jennifer followed in her sister's footsteps a year later, however, and also attended Rice. Margaret was first to want to look up her father, but she was frightened. I told her I would help her.

We knew her father's name so I looked him up in our dealership customer base. He had never bought a Toyota, but he had bought four Cadillacs from our other dealership.

I called him, introduced myself and asked if I could meet with him. I intentionally led him to believe I wanted to talk about his next car. He was an architect and I met him in his office.

Tim Scott was a tall, distinguished looking man.

"Mr. Scott, I gave you the wrong impression about why I wanted to talk with you. I was Andrea Moore's husband." A dark cloud came over his face. "Your daughter is in town and would like to meet you. She starts Rice next month and would like to talk about her family health history; specifically anything she might have to be concerned with going forward."

"I have no interest in seeing her Mr. Moore."

"I understand. Let me tell you that she has no ill-will against you for not being part of her life all these years, but I have to tell you also, that she can go to court and force you to give her what she needs. It would be better if you swallowed your pride and gave it to her in person, and, coincidentally, it would be a lot more private. The courts wouldn't be involved. She can meet you here, my office, my home, or any place you want."

"Let me think about it. That little incentive program of your wife's almost cost me my family. I can't believe you didn't know about it and weren't part of it."

"I've tried for years to figure it out, Mr. Scott, and for the life of me, have no idea how she could have had sex with all you guys and I never knew about it, but I honestly didn't. The only thing I can figure is that she always did it during working hours, and if all you guys knew she and Susan were fucking other guys, didn't you worry about STD's?"

"We always did it in my office or conference room during working hours. There were just a couple of times we did it without protection. It was always their responsibility to have the condoms. Andie was rushed a couple of times and forgot them. Obviously, one of those times is when she got pregnant."

"Did you ever notice that she was on drugs?"

"Oh, yeah. Pot mostly, but occasionally, she would mention doing something stronger. When she did, I wouldn't fuck her, I'd just get a blowjob." He paused. "What's she doing now?" he asked.

I couldn't believe I was talking to this man, who I decided I could like and be friends with, about my ex-wife fucking him, giving him blowjobs, and getting pregnant by him. It was very surreal. I shook my head to clear it before I answered him. "Trying to stay out of jail and rehab from what Margaret says."

"Who's Margaret?"

"Your daughter."

"Give me a few days to think about this. I certainly don't want it to go to court, and I never thought about it before, but the family's medical history would be important to her. I just don't want my wife to know about it."

Four days later, he asked if we could meet at my house.

Margaret opened the door when he rang the bell. "Hello. I'm your daughter, Margaret." She stuck out her hand. He ignored it and stared at her.

"My God, you're beautiful. You could be my mother's twin." At that point he hugged her. He brought a briefcase and some files with him. They spent several hours talking in private. They hugged again when he left. Then she hugged me. "He may be the sperm donor, but you're my Dad."

He and Margaret met and had lunch several times and she visited him at his office. He later called and asked her to have dinner at his house and meet the rest of her family.

The next year when Jennifer came to town, we found out that her father had died, but his widow, after thinking about it, invited her over to discuss family history.

The girls kept in contact with their mother and she came to Margaret's graduation. No husband was mentioned, and she looked pretty much the same. She chose not to meet with Tim Scott. The following year, she came to Jennifer's graduation. That time she was looking pretty bad. Drugs and diseases were taking their toll.

Margaret worked at the dealership during the summers, and started working for me fulltime as an accountant when she graduated. She associated with the Scott family throughout college and her life, but when she got married, I walked her down the aisle and gave her away. The same with Jennifer, only in her case, she was in the Rice Air Force ROTC Program and went off to learn to fly airplanes with her husband after they graduated and married.

Margaret and her husband have three children. We grudgingly share them with Tim and Ethel Scott.

We understand that Andrea is still fighting an off and on battle with drugs. She has little association with her daughters and has never seen her grandchildren.