All Comments on 'Susan Fucks Better Than Andie'

by delayedaction

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
All the legal parts regarding the kids are wrong

Children's welfare is first. He was stuck supporting the kids whether he wanted to or not. As far as courts are concerned he was the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can feel the realism of tis story

The idea that Government Knows Best needs to be fixed.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

I had high hopes

For this story, but it was just flat. 3 stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
A real downer of a story

I don’t know anything about child protective services, but I can imagine bureaucrats being the officious pricks described.

Slight plot hole: how was there video of the CPS worker slapping one of the daughters?

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

Kind of an abruptt end, and unanswered questions

RSKY54RSKY54over 3 years ago

For some reason this story seems to me to be based on real events. I have heard of something similar happening in my area many years ago.

Is there some true events involved or is this story entirely fiction?

Just curious.

RSKY54

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I only told you this much because your brother-in-law recommended you. He told us you knew how to keep a secret." - Doesn't his bother-in-law know Andie? Or doesn't he know what kind of a secret he's keeping?

/

"Maybe she didn't blow somebody last night." - She did, otherwise, why would she believe that her breath smelled like cum?

/

I would only have taken the kids if I was give permanent custody. I wouldn't want them taken away again in a year.

/"The state is charged with doing what is best for the children." - Let's see, there's the bio das who don't want them; foster care that will probably separate them; or the only father they've ever known, who wants them, and that THEY want to stay with, and the third option isn't what's obviously the best for them?

/

"Then she undressed to her bra and panties and we both lay on my bed." - I don't believe women without some good reason (breast feeding, breast surgery, etc.) wear their bras to bed!

/

"I can't believe you didn't know about it and weren't part of it." - LOL, he found it easier to believe that he was a willing cuckold?

/

I can see him being friendly with the guy. It's not like he was a pussy hound, making it a habit to seduce married women; he took advantage of an opportunity. Obviously not right, but not sinister, either.

/

Kind of petered out at the end.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Brutal

Xzy- nobody cares.

Reed-read again. It’s in there.

Depressing, but a damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To xyz89c1: In at least one US state, Georgia, there is a presumption of paternity by the husband for children conceived during a marriage. But if DNA proves otherwise as part of a divorce proceeding, the husband can’t be ordered to support some else’s children.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Curious why you never had Deborah and him have their own children. While you never mention ages other than the kids, they should have been young enough to have their own. It was a sad story but, as usual, you gave us a good ride. 5*

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Slight plot hole? Next door neighbor saw and startd recording

Bigger plot hole, who was the CPS official who tried to end the arrangement and why?

Why were cops dumb enough to kick down the door rather than ask him to comply with the order, especially in front of cameras?

Why did she get mad at him for getting mad at her when they both knew it was going to happen?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

His wife Andie should have been gone as soon as she told him to prove her bonus programs. And yet another tale to prove that love truly is blind...five years and he had no idea??

The first time he and Miss Wilkinson met he told he would be pissed at her when the girls went back to their mother. Miss Wilkinson said she had big shoulders that were used to being cried on. Why was she so pissed at him for doing what he said he would do and why would her sister cop that attitude? His wife Andie should have been gone as soon as she told him to prove her bonus programs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For all who support CPS and state

Blow it out your as***le! I had 3 foster children removed after 364 days in Lynbrook NY. This because if we had them for a year we would have parental rights. Catholic church was responsible and years later their right to foster system was removed. Reason given was even though I was Protestant my wife was Jewish school teacher. Rich grandfather didn't like that and preferred having them returned to system.

CPS couldn't give a fuck about best interests of child. My wife passed and i remarried. My wife's youngest is currently in jail for violent abuse. My wife has struggled for 5 years to have him removed and kept in psych center. Texas CPS decided best interests of child was to have him in our home where he broke walls and doors and choked his sister, punched his mom, choked his principal, and shoved 2 fingers up his brother's anus. CPS didn't give a fuck about the Best Interests of the OTHER children or the family. Only the Sociopath. The only bit of unreality is the likelihood of him meeting and marrying CPS worker.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Wasn't a bad story but not ended well. No answers to too many questions like did he have his own kids. It just sort of jumps from him getting married to the kids graduating.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Very touching story but I hope you amend your ending in a second story. Five big stars

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Thanks for the story.

I feel this was almost like 2 different stories. The first one was about the MC and Andrea. I liked that story, but feel you left so much fruit on the vine. It could have been fleshed out far more.

I kept waiting for him to say to his brother "Hey, wait, don't you pay our quarterly premium?"

You had it set up. You had the MC say (lying) to his client that he knew it was a secret that he kept from even his brother. To then have the brother know about Andreas incentive program and fucking her... seems like a huge missed opportunity. Heck, he could have fathered one or both girls... then the DNA results would have been interesting.

When none of that appeared, I feel the story wandered into the "I really don't care" zone. It rambled and dragged on into the 2nd story of the MC 's sad and boring life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Ending

The story was going so well and then the ending felt like it was just thrown together so you could hurry up and submit it. Good story overall!

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Just thought of another lost thread

His lawyer took sex from his wife as payment to betray his interests, why was that neve followed up on?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The end was rushed, and quite off, just not right to my thinking.

Plus what happened to Susan?

Not a bad story, meandered a bit, I give it 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay story

But really depressing as hell. What happened to his brother and his parents? What he REALLY needed was a good lawyer on several occasions.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Its OK to go for the drama and suspense, . . .

but it has to make some sense to be believable.

So the wife turns into a drugging whore and the husband has no clue. So why did he divorce her, on principle? Apparently her drugs and promiscuity had no adverse impact on her behavior, personality, or their marriage. Sounds like he got what he married and was just hunky dory with it, until he found out she had a successful but unconventional business model. You see, according to your premise, if the wife had never been a drugging promiscuous whore his marriage wouldn't have been any different, and he thought it was a good marriage. So what did he gain by divorcing her? He just lost his daughters.

Oh, but then the premise instantly changes and has the wife turn into a drugging moron with absolutely no feelings for her husband and no desire to seek rehab or reconcile the marriage. She had the first lawyer fake the panty DNA tests and seemed to be delighted to stay married. Then when she can no longer deny being a slut, she suddenly has no interest in her husband nor their marriage.

And this fucked up drugged up promiscuous weirdo was an absolutely normal acting wife and mother, until she suddenly wasn't.

Why would this guy ever trust himself to choose another wife? Why would any woman who knows how clueless and disconnected this guy was from his first marriage want to become his second wife? Oh, well, unless she also plans to become a drugged up promiscuous whore, or already is. Then this guy is the perfect husband.

Hope he knows more about cars than he does about human beings.

Thanks for the effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@ReedRichards - "My next door neighbor knew the history of the girls and me. When he saw what was happening, he videoed it ."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story with a few problems

Yes, there were several good questions asked about left out info, but the overall story was engaging and , for me, enjoyable. Good job. 4 *'

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

Just a fantastic story. Realistic and painful as hell. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CPS is a joke in EVERY state. They are monsters in cheap suites.

I know of one in Texas who will not help her own daughter get out of forced hospitalization because it might make it hard to get a new trailer in the trailer park. This is a CPS officer.

Florida lost thousands of children, one home had 8 that could not be found, their bodies where later.

CPS Florida supplied victims to a serial killer. No one EVER checked on the family.

CPS California returned the oldest daughter of a family who was holding the children in chained beds. she managed to escape and went to a neighbor for help who called 911, cops called CPS and CPS returned the daughter to her parents in cuffs. Monsters all of them.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Tough crowd! Ignore all the critics that are either "sea lawyers" (Navy term for self appointed legal expert) or want a totally different story. Let them write it.

Keep writing I enjoyed the story. But I come here for entertainment not legal advice or documentary.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 3 years ago

What a sad story. but one of love and sacrifice, too.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

liked it. this a perfect example of what i mean by porn style of writing dialog "If you mean getting up enough to fuck you, I am definitely in a hurry for that." u really think this character would say "fuck", sex, make love, sure but doubt this character would say fuck. enjoyed the story ty for the read

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@lujon,sbrooks, and xzy

no body cares

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Can’t believe he divorced Andrea, she only screwed 47 or so guys and had two kids that weren’t his and was into drugs. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so the girl started a relation with father?

The daughter wanted nothing to do with the real father who did not want his wife to learn he had cheated years earlier. Yet at the end they have a relationship including sharing visits with the grandkids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loose ends sink the story.

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
Picking up pieces

A nice story, weighted more toward the aftermath than anything else. It would have been nice to explore the wife’s perspective, perhaps in a companion piece. In this story she is basically discarded, but clearly she had an addiction problem that drove things. It’s a disease for many, and I feel she was a victim for that reason. Why was she a bad mother? Drugs. Now Susan, there’s the one that deserves most of the bad karma, but she just left town and moved on. Terrible person.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago
good with flaws

writing was great, plot was interesting and bitter-sweet with the kids but some logic failed the story.

Not a fan of Deb, just a bit too weak for me and she didn't do much for him. I felt he could've easily ended up single and be happy still.

Brian being qualified then disqualified as a caretaker didn't make sense as he's proven on two separate occasions that he was a more capable provider of a stable home environment. By the second rehab, Andrea would've lost custody of the kids despite being the mother. Don't know why they decided to take the kids either.

Deb dating Brian meant she has a conflict of interest and cannot be their case worker.

Why does the cop sister still hate Brian when Deb has been dating him for two months? Surely Deb would've talked to her sister about it.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 3 years ago
Decent Story

I thought you did a good job, had a good storyline, not sure if the title and the story match. You had a couple of spots where you, I believe knew what you wanted to say in your head but you jumped a little further forward than what you had us. It was more like English is not your first language but you are getting close to mastering it. Just the finer points. Like you rushed the marriage with Deb and the next how many ever years in the girls lives. I still don't know where Susan fucks better than Andie has to do with your story as Susan isn't more than a token supporting character.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@tralan69er Re: "@lujon,sbrooks, and xzy / no body cares" - I assume you're referring to the video. Well Reed obviously cared!

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@sbrooks, I thought you were smarter than to assume anything. No it wasn't about the video.

/

Doesn't his bother-in-law know Andie? Or doesn't he know what kind of a secret he's keeping?

Of course his B I L knows Andie, he has insurance with her. Of course he knows what kind of secret he's keeping. He has insurance with her. And is part of the incentive plan.

/

"Maybe she didn't blow somebody last night." - She did, otherwise, why would she believe that her breath smelled like cum? - That goes without saying, anyone that read the story can see that.

/

"The state is charged with doing what is best for the children." - Let's see, there's the bio das who don't want them;...... -The CPS has rules regulations and laws that they have to follow. Especially if someone made a complaint, which must have happened.

..."someone in your office got a wild hair up their ass and decided it was wrong. I'd like to know who that person was." she (Deb) answered, "It's a long story and I'll tell you one of these days.

/"Then she undressed to her bra and panties and we both lay on my bed." - I don't believe women without some good reason (breast feeding, breast surgery, etc.) wear their bras to bed! -She had not planned on staying the night, so she had nothing to wear to sleep in. So why not sleep in bra and panties? Perhaps she was shy, and they had not been intimate yet.

/

"I can't believe you didn't know about it and weren't part of it." - LOL, he found it easier to believe that he was a willing cuckold? -This is just your assumption. And really would not change the story.

/

I can see him being friendly with the guy. It's not like he was a pussy hound, making it a habit to seduce married women; he took advantage of an opportunity. Obviously not right, but not sinister, either. -Again your assumption. And really would not change the story.

/Kind of petered out at the end.- This is the only real critique I can see.

Have a great day.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@lujon, you just need to read the story, and all of your plot holes will be filled.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wishy

Bit of a wishy story.Why he married Deborah I don't know,she had shown her true nature by refusing his flowers and numerous apologies. Also she breached client confidentiality by telling her sister about him,who also showed being an arsehole was a family gene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LUJON HAS A GOOD POINT..............................................

Why did the lawyer who violated countless rules of behavior not suffer any repercussions to his actions?

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@Anonymous LUJON HAS A GOOD POINT..............................................

In this story it obviously was something that didn't matter. As it wouldn't change the outcome of HIS story.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

This story started off so well and then got more and more average! It's a shame because I think the plot has a lot of possibilities. It seemed to me that you didn't feel like it at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Evil Weed!

LOL! Evil Weed got me hooked on cigarettes'! Now I smoke both, and offer incentive plans to Bar Flies! LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I almost passed on the story because of the title - I expected it to be something far different. I gave it a try though having read a couple other of your stories. Yes, there were a couple holes but the story was good. Having dealt with the foster care program for several years it struck home. Thirty years later two of the boys are still in our lives even though they both were returned to their mothers after a year.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good one

I,also, had skipped this because of the title. Reading it, I don't think it's your best, but it's still damned good. It's so sad with the part about the children and CPS, but too true to actual events. You have very quickly become a favorite writer of mine, and although that probably doesn't matter a lot in the grand scheme of things, I appreciate your work.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

It would be interesting what become of the other slut Susan.

And I think with all the names Andie had to give to court I'm sure the lawyer was one of them. Of course he schould get banned from court.

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

How do you score a story like this? It is in no way erotic. Just a screwed up love story with a happy ending

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Preposterous nonsense, the whole plot. Just about everything is a absurd fantasy without any connection to reality. The author write any garbage that comes to his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many critics misread the part of the story they criticize.

It wasn't Brian's brother-in-law who recommended anyone. SUSAN told the OTHER car dealer, whose dealership was being purchased by Brian and Brian's brother, that the OTHER dealer's Brother-in-Law recommended the OTHER dealer to Susan. Brian's Brother was not involved in the incentive plan in any way.

The incentive plan was NOT offered to ALL policy holders.

Andie did not think her breath smelled like cum until Brian told her it did. At that point, she worried it did so started the mouthwash use. In actuality, Brian did not notice a cum smell but accused her because of his anger about the incentive program.

The title is based on the guy who first told Brian about the incentive program. He told Brian (unaware that Andie was Brian's wife) that "Susan fucks better, but Andie gives better blow jobs". This was the basis for Brian's accusation of "cum breath".

Brian's neighbor videoed the CPS worker slapping the daughter. The neighbor took the video to all the local TV stations. The neighbor started filming because the neighbor knew what had been happening to Brian, saw CPS arrive, and saw the young daughters trying to stay with Brian.

I agree that the CPS and legal professions were portrayed as incompetent and unethical. Sadly too many lawyers are crooked and rarely are disciplined for their unprofessional behavior. Throughout the country, CPS/DEFACS offices are known for uncaring bureaucracy. They have a record of removing children from good homes for trivial matters, while keeping children in other obviously abusive and dangerous situations.

Several noted the lack of logic about Margret and her biologicial father. It's a valid complaint. He had never wanted anything to do with her, When she was in college, she wanted nothing to do with him. He had not wanted his current wife to even be aware of Margret's existence. Therefore it was illogical for them to suddenly develop a relationship that involved the father and his wife being involved in the lives of Margret's children.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Another Dose of Realism

Thanks, Delayed, for another interesting vignette "in the life of" our MC. I did enjoy this story.

Interesting how a slightly involved plot totally confused so many of the frequent-commenter crowd. Criticism about a misunderstood portion of the plot shines poorly on the reader, not the author.

I accept that this author's endings do not tie up all the loose ends like a fairy tale. That's his style and you either accept it or move to another author's collection.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@dark2donut2... Of course it's all fantasy. Yes it's made up, it's make believe and it's preposterous. However, it is his(authors) world and what he says goes. In your world, you make the rules as you wish. You may not like his world. Don't read his stories if you do not like his world read some other authors tales or write your own stories and read about someone venting a lot of garbage at them as you do to others. Cheers. LP

biggoomba3biggoomba3almost 2 years ago

Excellent. It’s a shame there are no more of your stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn't like it too much. Too formulaic. And the other men got off with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot of plotholes and unfinished plotlines. Subpar performance compared to your other stories

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I read this story before. It could have been fleshed out more

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Worse part is he has no bio children and is an evolutionary dead end because of his disgusting ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Formulaic and filled with feminist "non traditional roles". (every girlie cop, for example, has gotten a place that there was a better qualified man could have filled). I have experience with CPS and the foster system. They are systematic child abuse, but a lot of money flows through them to various special interests, so, even though they should be dissolved, they aren't. All the talk about those institutions being interested in and serving the best interest of the child is bullshit.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time around, no reason to change my 3/5

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

To describe this story (and "I've Dreamed of...) in one word I would chose dispassionate. Lots of narrative but not a lot of emotion. What was the point of the airline captain and Victoria principal (I couldn't resist)? All that could have been replaced with "I dated a few women and fucked fewer."

I've read lots of LW stories where the MC finds out his kid(s) isn't his. None of them walked away from their kids w/o giving a damn, except possibly an infant. -

---

The divorce/family court was ridiculous! A court could subpoena a DNA test from an alleged father of an unwed mother's child; but they would have no authority/jurisdiction in this case because they have a father... Brian. He was married to Andrea when they were born and his name is on their birth certificates. If your lawfully wedded wife gives birth to a female Cocker Spaniel puppy; that little bitch is YOUR responsibility for 18 years. Brian might be able to sue the bio fathers in a civil suit depending on location; but HE will pay the child support.

--

A recent commenter mentioned non traditional female roles. A family friend became Piedmont Airlines' first female pilot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cliche city.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How the heck did the drug addict Andrea get away with taking the two girls across state lines and with them in and out of foster homes with her mom in and out of rehab and jail? Once they emailed him and he found them, he coukd have gone to save them. He is the father listed on their birth certificates. Period. He will always vet stuff with child support unless he learned the truth right away and then got an annulment or made the divorce so messy she ended up getting less than her fair share out of fear of more time in jail. But child support sticks. Period. Now he coukd sue the real biological sperm donors for an amount equal yo the respective child supports. But he is still on the line for payment. So again why after she fled with the two kids, does she get 100% custody with no visitations, when she is a trainwreck of substance abuse? Why once he makes email contact with Margaret, does it still take many years for them to reconnect. Huh?

NickTeeNickTee6 months ago

I liked it despite the errors based on the law esp. WRT paternity and child support. Mostly though I enjoyed the fact that there was no reconciliation with his Ex...

For those who complain about stories becoming either cluched or re-runs of other stories I will defend that by saying with some notable exceptions wvwrythinf else is a rendition or a take on a story already told

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

U need to watch more law and order those soiled panties aren't going to do shit. Fruit from the poison tree, chain of evidence. Not that hard to get men to pop off on some panties

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

So, she has a drug problem and her husband dumps her, wrecking the family and his daughters‘ lives. There’s too much shoe-horned into this short Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So much wrong with this story it’s hard to start. What really pisses me off though was the end where the sperm donor gets to come in and be part of her life after rejecting her for the first part.

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

Well crafted, technically very correct. The story also reinforced my contempt for all so called child service personal

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well I'm amazed that Andrea lasted long enough to see grandkids, very unusual for someone without a steady quality supply, and almost unheard of for a prostitute on drugs.

Not really sure what this story was about, why didn't he have kids with Deborah? Was it just a slice of life? Or was it just an attack on CPS and their rules? Funny thing about CPS is that they can't win, anything goes wrong and it's their fault for not enforcing stringent enough rules ... Or something like this then they're being criticised for following the rules.

I guess the moral of this story is that some people make poor decisions and others don't pay enough attention to what's going on around them.

Opinionated1Opinionated14 months ago

very good story! I really enjoy the effort you make to detail and develop your stories!

I really hope you continue writing for LIT. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdelayedaction@delayedaction
Enjoy reading the stories here especially those of Blackrandl1958, harddaysknight, sbrooks 103x, ephesus14, and others.