Susan Madison's Unusual Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan lifted the hem of her dress past her knees, lifted her butt off the car seat, and yanked her white cotton panties down to her ankles.

"I know you like playing with used panties. Your sister told me all about it a long time ago. I want to give you my panties, and I want you to play with them any way you want, as long as you tell me about it the next time I see you. Will you do that for me Harold?"

He hesitated, "Molly says I'm a weirdo because I play with girls' underwear. You won't think that too, will you Susan?"

"Of course not Harold! I think you're lovely."

As she spoke she let her hand nestle between his legs and stroked him.

"Do you like that Harold?"

"It's wonderful, Susan. It's so exciting and lovely."

"Do you want my panties, Harold?"

He moaned. Susan pulled her panties past her feet and placed the soiled gusset over Harold's nose. He took a full ten seconds to deeply inhale her musky scent, and then grinned back at her.

"Susan, I love the smell of your pussy!"

She just smiled back at him, "I know Harold."

***

After the senior prom Harold and Susan were inseparable. Not wanting to be apart, they made plans to attend the same college, and chose Sacramento State University, a school two hours drive from the Bay Area. Harold chose to major in Accounting. Susan decided not to declare a major, but she told Harold that she would take a few science classes, as she thought she might be open to pursuing a career in nursing.

One week before moving away to college Susan discovered something shocking about her father, and afterwards, she no longer thought of him as nice, ordinary and boring.

It happened on a Friday evening. Molly had invited Susan to sleep over one last time before Susan and Harold left for Sacramento State. Susan had been looking forward to this sleepover because it would give her an opportunity to enjoy her new hobby, giving Molly's brother a mind-altering blowjob! She decided it was a good thing that Harold's penis was on the small side, as she could easily take all of him into her mouth without gagging.

As it turned out, Molly's boyfriend, Daniel Sullivan, invited her to dinner at his parents' house. Things were getting serious between them. Daniel had shared with Molly that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, and that they would marry in the near future.

Susan was disappointed when Molly left. She loved spending alone time with Harold, but she knew she wouldn't get many more opportunities to spend time with her best girlfriend, as Molly had decided to attend a local college.

Susan returned home around 9:00 pm. She expected the house to be empty, as her mother was attending the monthly meeting of the Altar Society, and her father was teaching an evening class at his college. Her older sister Mary had gone out of town for the weekend on a snow skiing trip to Lake Tahoe with her fiancé.

When she parked in the driveway she saw that the front porch light was on, and one light in the living room was also on, but she was surprised to see that there was a light on in her bedroom. She could see a person's shadow on her curtains moving about in her bedroom. Since no one was supposed to be home she considered calling the police, but then she shined her car's bright lights into the garage and saw that her father's car was parked in its usual spot.

She thought, "That's odd. Why is Daddy in my bedroom?" Out of curiosity Susan decided to investigate. As quietly as possible she let herself in through the front door, threw her coat over the back of the sofa, and removed her shoes, so she could walk upstairs without making a sound.

Her bedroom was the first one at the top of the stairs. Her bedroom door was open. As silently as possible she approached her door. To her surprise she heard rhythmic dull slapping sounds, and her father's voice calling out loudly, "That's it Baby Girl. Suck Daddy's cock! Suck it harder Baby! Oh fuck, yeah! That's it, right there Baby Girl. Give Daddy what he wants!"

Susan stood in her doorway but couldn't will herself to move past the threshold. There was a full-length mirror attached to her closet door, and she had a clear view of her father in the mirror. George Flannery was kneeling on her bed, furiously stroking his cock with a pair of her black bikini panties wrapped around his shaft. She remembered she'd put this panty in her laundry hamper three days ago. Her dresser drawers were open, and all of her panties and bras were piled on the bed in front of him. Her father was wearing one of her pink thong panties and a matching pink camisole top made of silky nylon fabric. The bodice was trimmed in white lace. He also had a pair of her sexy black fish net stockings on.

She watched her father's hand moving up and down the length of his seven-inch shaft, and she was fascinated by what she saw. He was stroking so furiously that his hand was a blur!

When he started calling out again she looked up at his face. She noticed that he had used her deep red lipstick, which was called "Obsessed," to color his lips!

Susan just stood there silently, watching intently as her father masturbated in front of her. She had no idea what she should do. Without thinking about it she stuck one hand down her pants and started diddling her clit.

Should she let him know she was there? Should she confront him? What could she even say to him? No, that would be too weird, and way too embarrassing for Daddy. She thought, I'll tell Mother, she'll know what to do, right? No, it might destroy her parents' marriage, which was a happy one that had lasted over thirty years.

She thought about leaving, so Daddy could do his thing privately, but she didn't want to. She enjoyed watching him jack off, and very much wanted to see it through to the end. Susan had never actually watched a man ejaculate before, and she wanted to see it!

The hand inside her panties was soaked with her juices.

Susan didn't have long to wait. Her father looked up at the ceiling and yelled out, "Oh fuck yeah. Here it comes Baby Girl. It's all for you Susan! Here you go, swallow it Susan!"

She watched intently as a six-inch rope of her father's jizz flew out of the slit at the top of his dick and splattered on the surface of the mirror, quickly followed by five lesser ejaculations. The amazing sight pushed her past her limits as she plunged the tip of her middle finger into her clit. Susan's legs began to quiver and she closed her eyes as an intense orgasm cascaded over her.

When she opened her eyes a few seconds later she saw her father prostrate on her bed, and he appeared to be drifting off to sleep. Susan decided to go back to Molly's house and spend the night with Harold. She needed to suck a hard cock!

Chapter 2, Susan Gets Married

Susan and Harold's fondness for each other grew more intense during their first two years of college. Harold had chosen Accounting as his major, which he liked and was good at. His professors praised him effusively and said he was destined for a very successful career. Susan's college career didn't follow the same path. She was smart and did well enough in her science classes, but she wasn't enthusiastic about them.

After completing her sophomore year Susan decided that she and Harold should get married. They would find a small apartment near the campus. Susan announced that she would quit school and get a job to support them, while Harold finished his bachelor's degree.

Susan's parents reluctantly supported her decision, but they had some doubts that they chose to keep to themselves. Susan was strong-willed like her mother, and her parents knew that she would proceed with the wedding, with or without their approval.

Susan and Harold's wedding took place the summer before the start of Harold's third year of college, one week after Susan's twenty-first birthday. With Susan's diligent planning there were no problems whatsoever with the execution of the wedding. Mary was the maid of honor, and Molly was a bride's maid.

But to Susan's surprise, her wedding night didn't go at all like she'd planned it. Technically, Susan was still a virgin. She'd decided at a young age to save her "virtue" for her wedding night.

Harold was the recipient of numerous handjobs and blowjobs during their courtship, and fortunately for Susan, Harold willingly returned the favor. Much to Susan's delight her fiancé was a skilled and enthusiastic cunnilinguist. Harold had an unusually long tongue, which he put to good use by slithering it up deeply inside of her slit and eating her like a snow cone!

On their wedding night the time finally came to consummate the marriage. They were lying in their marriage bed, naked and in the missionary position. Harold tried valiantly to insert his small penis into her vagina, and succeeded on the third attempt. Sadly, it slipped right out! Susan hadn't planned for this!

She rolled off of him and rubbed his cheek with her fingertips, "Are you ok Harold? Did I do something wrong?"

Harold looked back at her with tears in his eyes, "I'm so sorry Susan. Maybe we should do this another time?"

Through his tears her new husband confessed "I've always worried about being so small, down there."

Susan nodded, but she shared his concern. What would her marriage be like?

Chapter 3, Father George

Susan and Harold had been married for three years. They seemed happy enough, but their marriage was not as blissful as Susan had expected. They'd moved back to Daly City, and purchased a quaint two-bedroom house near St. Joseph's Catholic church.

After earning his bachelor's degree, Harold landed a safe, secure and very dull job with an obscure government agency. His salary was decent enough, but not exceptional. He did receive a small yearly wage increase, which was the only thing that brought him satisfaction.

Everything in their lives was so nice and normal. Susan wanted to scream sometimes! Although Harold was a kind man, he never showed his emotions, had no close friends to confide in, and kept his feelings bottled up inside. Susan adored her husband, but he was a very boring man!

But one day something happened to Susan that changed the relationship between her and her husband forever. She was walking down an aisle of her local grocery store, with her mind in the clouds, and accidentally bumped her shopping cart into the back of another cart. There was an older man standing beside the cart, who looked back at her with a look of surprise. She recognized him immediately. The owner of the cart was Father George Kelley, the pastor of St. Joseph's. Susan had known him since she was in the first grade.

"Oh excuse me, Father George. I wasn't watching where I was going."

He studied her face for a bit and then appeared to recognize her. He gave her a warm smile.

"Susan Flannery, right?"

He extended his hand. Susan shook it and returned his smile.

"It's Susan Madison now, Father George."

He thought again, "Madison? I remember some Madisons in the parish. Your best friend was Molly, right? And I believe Molly had a twin brother named Harold?"

"You have an excellent memory Father George. Yes, I'm married to Harold Madison now."

"Well, that's grand Susan. When you're done with your shopping, can I buy you a cup of coffee, or tea if you prefer? I'd like to hear what you've been up to since you graduated.

The older gentleman's smile was so warm and friendly, that Susan readily agreed. Fortunately, there was a Starbucks next door to the grocery store.

Susan shared loads of family information, which wasn't very dramatic, but the cleric was very attentive as she spoke. For the first time in ages Susan Madison felt important.

Father George shared his life story too, and Susan was shocked to learn that when he was a young man he had been happily married to a woman that he adored. Tragically, she had died giving birth. Sadly, the child did not survive either. Soon after his wife's death he felt God calling to him, and he applied to and was accepted at the local seminary to study for the priesthood.

Father George spoke so nicely and was so sincere as he talked about his wife. It was a touching love story that had a truly sad ending. Susan felt disappointed when it was time to leave.

When they went outside to say their goodbyes, the dark skies opened up and it started to pour. Earlier it had been sunny and Father George decided to get some exercise by walking to the store. Susan offered to give him a ride back to the rectory, and he gratefully accepted.

Susan liked to go grocery shopping daily. She enjoyed getting out of the house and looking at all the items on the shelves, and chatting with friends. The next day she ran into Father George again, in the bakery section of the store, buying some tasty little cupcakes.

When he spotted her he immediately came over to her, "Hello there Susan, and thanks again for driving me home yesterday. I would have gotten soaked without your kindness. Please allow me to buy you a cup of coffee to show my gratitude."

It really wasn't necessary but she accepted his offer, as it was a nice change from her every day life. Obviously Father George was a lot older than her, but it was all so innocent. As St. Joseph's wasn't far from Susan's house, it seemed silly not to give him a ride, and in a way it was their shared secret.

They met four days in a row, with the usual stop for coffee and chat on their way home. Susan didn't say anything to her husband about it.

Susan was forced to miss shopping the next day as she had an important appointment that she couldn't reschedule. For some reason missing her chat with Father George made her feel irritable, and she wondered what the priest would think when she didn't show up.

The following day she made her way to the market, and she made sure that it was about the same time as her previous visits. It was so silly, but Susan felt like a happy young girl when she saw Father George hanging around the check out stands. He seemed to be waiting for her, and he looked relieved when he spotted her.

When they'd finished their shopping Susan once again suggested they stop for a cup of coffee, but to her surprise the priest looked hesitant, and her heart sank a little.

"You drive by St. Joseph's on your way home Susan, so I was hoping you'd stop in for a cup of coffee or tea. I bought some delicious pastries that I'm sure you'll enjoy."

It all seemed so natural and nice. Susan readily agreed.

As they were enjoying their snacks, Father George looked her in the eye, "I have to admit, I really missed seeing you yesterday."

She chuckled, "I'm glad you thought about me Father."

He looked at her seriously and said, "I hope you don't mind, but you have no idea how much I thought about you, Susan."

She certainly didn't mind at all! She was over the moon with how nice the priest's words made her feel!

They seemed to be able to chat about everything. Father George was very interested to hear about Susan's husband.

Throughout the following week they met every day at the rectory after finishing their shopping. The priest may have been old enough to be her father, but Susan could tell that he liked her, and she did her best to look nice for him. She even wore her best blouse and a shorter skirt than she usually wore.

Susan realized that she couldn't go on like this indefinitely without saying something to her husband, so she casually mentioned it to Harold at the end of the second week.

"Today I stopped at a friend's house for coffee. He's very nice."

She deliberately used the word 'he' to see what reaction she'd get from him.

Harold looked surprised, "That's nice Susan. You could do with some new friends. What's his wife like?"

She thought it was a leading question.

"His wife passed away a long time ago. He's sixty and lives alone."

Harold went quiet for a bit, "So it was just the two of you, alone in his house?"

He wasn't directly accusing her of anything, but she could almost see the possibilities building up in his mind.

"Yes, just the two of us Luv, having coffee. I met him at the grocery store, and I've been to his house several times."

Before he could say anything she added, "And we were alone each time."

Harold was very quiet and he seemed off balance.

Strangely the situation was making her feel much more alive. Nothing inappropriate had happened, but Harold was showing much more attention to her. When they were in bed for the evening he even made a feeble attempt to make love. As usual, he wasn't much good at it but she did enjoy his effort.

Over the next few days Father George was making great efforts to please her. She told him which pastries she liked best and sure enough, they were waiting for her. He also opened a bottle of good wine. It was an adventure they were both enjoying.

Each evening after dinner, Harold tried to be more social. Susan knew he wanted to ask her things but he couldn't manage it. She was enjoying the game.

Finally he cracked and tried to ask casually, "Have you seen Father George today?"

She nodded and answered in the same casual tone "Yes of course. I've seen him every day, and sometimes we have a nice glass of wine, which I enjoyed."

Harold looked shocked. "Every day? You didn't mention it."

She looked at him, equally surprised, "I'm sorry, I didn't think I needed to."

Her answer took him by surprise and he retreated. "No, no. Of course you don't."

Susan felt absolutely wonderful. She could see a bit of a swelling in Harold's trousers and began to look at her husband in a new light. He wasn't so boring after all. She liked it!

Previously it had been difficult to get two words out of her husband in the evenings, but now he wanted to talk about everything to her. Usually it came back to Father George and their visits. She let him start and then she would just feed him a tidbit. It was a lovely game.

He always tried to make any questions light and casual, "That's a nice skirt you're wearing Susan. Is it new?"

"Yes, I thought it was time to update to the newer styles. I'm still only twenty-five and my girlfriends tell me I have nice legs."

He nodded, trying to work out his next question.

"I also bought a new silk blouse and a push-up bra. I think it helps my appearance, don't you think?"

He took a few seconds to admire her bust and nodded.

"I expect you get plenty of compliments from the men."

She chuckled, "I suppose so. You men are all the same, Harold."

She thought this would draw him out and it did.

He tried to sound casual again, "I expect Father George compliments you about your clothes when you're alone with him in his house."

She could see the bulge swelling inside his trousers again and concealed a sly smile. The conversation was turning him on. It was doing lovely things for Susan as well, as she felt some dampness inside her panties.

She smiled mischievously, "Yes, he really liked my blouse and said it looked nice and full. He also said my skirt looked lovely, as my legs are nice and plump."

Harold tried to sound protective, "You'll have to be careful Susan, or people will get the wrong idea if they hear him talking like that."

She laughed, "No chance of that Harold. Don't forget, we're all alone in the rectory."

Her husband groaned and she saw him furtively use the palm of his hand to push the swelling down in his trousers. Susan maintained her innocent demeanor.

He jokingly asked, "I bet he tries to tease you sometimes?"

She pretended she didn't understand his question.

"Who?"

He murmured, "Father George."

"About what?"

"About your boobs and your short skirt."

She smiled, "Well Harold, you're a man. You know how they are."

"Does he try to look up your skirt?"

She thought about this a bit, "I suppose so. He knows I wear stockings instead of pantyhose or tights."