Susan Madison's Unusual Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold looked concerned, "Did he say something?"

She nodded. "Yes, he told me that he liked seeing my garters. He said they look sexy."

Her husband was becoming more animated.

"So he must have had a very good look?"

She simply shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess so."

Harold's face was flushed with excitement.

"Has he seen them?"

"Seen what Harold?"

"Has Father George seen your underwear?"

"I don't know. He hasn't said he's seen them, but my skirt is very short."

Her husband was quiet for a bit, thinking.

"I think he'd like to see them Susan."

She was enjoying this conversation but wanted things out in the open.

"Would you mind if I showed him Harold?"

He stuttered, "What... show him what?"

She spoke very calmly, "Would you mind if I deliberately showed Father George my panties?"

He gasped and pressed down on his swollen penis.

"I don't know how to answer you Susan."

She reached over and placed her hand on the bulge in his trousers and gripped his cock. As she sensuously rubbed it she asked, "Would you mind if Father George saw my panties?"

He moaned, "Oh god," and rushed to the bathroom.

Susan guessed what he was doing and decided to go to bed. She had been married to him for long enough to know what Harold was doing to himself. She smiled with satisfaction. Things were going according to plan.

She was almost asleep when he joined her. Although he must have satisfied himself in the bathroom, he was still aroused. He performed with such vigor and energy, that she was fairly sure they were both thinking about Father George.

Each day her conversations with the priest became a little more intimate. When Susan knew Father George was looking, she took advantage by sitting carelessly in front of him. He even made a few suggestive jokes about her breasts, and she giggled like a young girl. On one occasion when she had complained about the heat the old priest suggested she could open her blouse if she wanted to. She had of course agreed although she realized that the old man could see her lacey bra.

Each evening she reported everything to Harold, which seemed to double her pleasure. When she had asked her husband if she had been right to open her blouse he had assured her "Of course that's right, Susan. He's a holy man and the doors were all locked." It made her feel better.

Harold never made any judgments, but asked the right questions which she found she could answer quite truthfully, causing him to make his evening dash to the bathroom.

It was about a week later that she told Harold that Father George had asked if she could wear a shorter skirt.

Harold simply asked, "What did you tell him?"

She smiled warmly at her husband, "I told him that wouldn't be possible. I'm a married woman and it would be wrong."

"But you're alone with him in his house."

"Yes, but the skirt I'm wearing now comes up to my stocking tops. He wants it to be much shorter, so I'd be showing my panties most of the time."

Harold was thinking again, and she could see movement in his trousers.

"So you don't want him to see your panties all the time Susan?"

It was a genuine question, which she tried to answer.

"Although we're alone in the house, I have to go shopping first. Everyone would see my skirt. I'm a happily married woman and I don't want to get a reputation."

Harold agreed, "I can see where you're coming from Susan, but there is a solution."

She looked at him quizzically, "What solution Harold?"

"You could wear a coat when you're shopping which will cover your skirt, and not take it off until you're all alone in Father George's house."

Susan thought the last six weeks had been very exciting and she knew that Father George had enjoyed it as well. She was starting to realize the excitement this was giving her husband too.

She nodded, "That's sensible Luv. I'll buy a little skirt this weekend."

Harold was looking very red in the face as he said, "I know your size. I want to buy you a nice little skirt that I know Father George will like."

She reached over and squeezed his penis saying, "You're a good boy," just before he dashed to the bathroom. Susan was starting to really like her husband much more!

During her visits Susan had started to tell Father George more personal things about Harold, and explained that she was telling him everything that happened.

She thought that this might make him a little more cautious, but he looked genuinely pleased.

"That's wonderful Susan. It's so important in a marriage not to have any secrets. From what you tell me, Harold is a fine man, and more importantly, he's a really good husband."

She simply nodded. To be honest, she'd started to view Harold in a much more appreciative light as well. He wanted her to enjoy herself, and clearly he appreciated her honesty every evening.

Now that she wore a very short skirt when visiting, Father George's questions became more direct. He now made no attempt whatsoever to hide his erection.

One evening Susan told her husband that George had asked a lot of questions about him. Harold looked concerned and said "What did you say Susan?"

She said, "Simply the truth, that I'm proud to be married to you. He told me last week that you were the sort of man he'd like to be friends with."

Harold was over the moon, as he didn't have any close friends, and to hear the nice things that another man had said about him was heart warming.

Her husband was full of enthusiasm now whenever the subject of Father George came up.

"Did he like that little skirt I bought for you Susan?"

"He loved it. He asked me to thank you. He said you're a wonderfully thoughtful husband."

Harold looked pleased.

Their own conversations were much more direct now, and he had his trousers unzipped and was holding his penis as they chatted. She'd told him that Father George did the same now when they chatted in his house. She didn't hold anything back.

Although his penis was still small she could see that it grew a lot bigger now during their conversations and Harold was enjoying himself so much more.

Harold was moving closer to his bathroom dash when he asked her, "Has George asked you to do anything else since you started wearing the little skirt for him Susan?"

She nodded and smiled mischievously, "Last week, when we were sitting on chairs directly opposite one another, he asked me to spread my legs for him."

"I thought he'd be like that when I bought you that little skirt."

Susan nodded. Harold seemed to be taking credit for pleasing Father George.

"I think he enjoyed looking up your skirt and seeing your panties up close. Did he say anything more?"

She nodded, "He said he loved seeing my panties."

Harold panted, "Which panties Susan?"

"The little blue ones."

Harold groaned, "Could he see anything?"

"Of course he could. You know how narrow the gusset is on those small panties."

Harold groaned, "What else?"

"He said I had a nice womanly crotch."

Harold muttered, "God, this is wonderful, but I don't want to cum yet."

She smiled. She knew she could tell him everything.

"He was rubbing his penis against the inside of my thigh."

"How did he manage that when you were sitting down?"

"It was only a low chair and he knelt on the carpet and pushed it between my legs."

"Between your knees?"

"A bit higher than that, but just above my knees, between my thighs."

"Did you help him?"

"I closed my thighs on his cock and he pushed it back and forth."

Harold was gasping with excitement, "He had his penis between your thighs?"

"Yes, but not too high up. Just below my stocking tops. The plump parts."

"But it was his cock?"

The words were getting courser. She confirmed, "Yes, his big beautiful cock! I was squeezing Father George's cock between my plump thighs. His lovely big cock. The skin was moving up and down showing the eye part at the tip."

"Was any stuff coming out of the eye part?"

"What do you mean... stuff?"

He took a deep breath, obviously considering his words.

"Oh, you know... semen... white creamy stuff?"

"Yeah, there was a lot of it!"

He muttered, "You were really exciting him Susan. You were making the old bugger cum!"

She pretended to sound guilty, "I'm so sorry Harold. I won't do that ever again."

Her husband sounded panicky, "No no, Susan. It's fine. Don't forget, Father George is our friend. And we must try to help him when we can."

She knew Harold wanted more details.

"He was excited Harold. He wanted me to look at his prick!"

"Tell me all about it Dear. Was it nice and long, with a pinky head?"

"I'm sorry if this bothers you, but it was much bigger than your penis!"

Oh my god! It was huge Harold, but more purplish at the top where the stuff was coming out."

"His spunk?"

There was no point in holding back now. "Yes Harold. His spunk. There was a lot of his spunk, and it was warm and sticky too."

Harold lost control, and a huge stream of jizz spurted from his slit as he dashed towards the bathroom.

He was in the bathroom for a while. When he rejoined his wife in their bed the poor dear was exhausted.

***

When she got home the next evening Susan was surprised to see Harold waiting for her. She felt pleased because Father George had requested that she ask him about something.

Susan smiled, "You're early tonight Luv. You must be keen for some news about our friend."

He looked at her guiltily and muttered, "I like it when you talk about him Susan."

She wanted to ease any anxiety he felt, "That's nice Harold, because George is always asking about you. He thinks you're a special man."

Harold brightened up, "Does he really Susan?"

"Not only that Harold, he asked if you'd like to come shopping with us tomorrow. He's dying to see you again. It's been ten years since he last saw you at our high school graduation."

Harold looked gobsmacked, "Did he really say that Susan?"

She didn't hold back, "He's been hinting about it for days Harold, but he was afraid you might decline his invitation."

He just grinned back at her, "I'd love to join you Susan."

"George said it would be a great help if you'd push our shopping cart."

Harold readily agreed.

She could see that he was thrilled that Father George wanted him along. It was all settled.

The following day Harold didn't go into work. He was too excited and nervous. In the afternoon he drove their car to the supermarket. Father George was waiting for them. When Harold had parked their car the priest came over and made a fuss over Harold, and in two minutes the two men were chatting like old friends.

Susan had to break them up, "Come on you two. Stop talking or we'll never finish."

The next hour went very well and they deemed their shopping trip a success. When they went back to the car Harold was in high spirits.

When they got to George's house, Harold handed Father George's grocery bag to him saying, "I know you want to take Susan in for coffee George. I'll just go home now and pick her up later, if that's ok with you?"

Father George looked astonished and shook his head. "No way Harold. You're my guest. I really want you and Susan to come inside. I have some special treats already prepared for us."

Harold was doubtful but the priest was insistent. He followed them into the house, which was so lovely and cozy with the coffee table already set with some delectable pastries. As Harold and Susan sat down, Father George went into the kitchen and came back with a silver serving tray with three steaming mugs of coffee.

After enjoying their snack they all sat on the easy chairs and Father George told them some really funny stories, and he also encouraged Harold to talk about his work and other things. It was really lovely. Susan had never seen her husband so relaxed, although she thought they all had their minds on the other things that usually happened between herself and the priest.

Finally Harold broke the ice. He looked directly at Father George, "I don't want you to stop enjoying things with Susan, so I can go home now and come back later to pick her up."

Father George didn't like this idea at all.

"I must confess your wife and I enjoy ourselves Harold, but we really don't want to hurt you."

Harold tried to reassure him, "I really don't mind George. In fact, I really enjoy Susan telling me about your adventures together."

Father George still looked doubtful. Susan felt that she needed to intervene to clear up any misunderstanding.

"Harold is quite right, George. We both enjoy talking about my visits with you. To be honest, I think he'd like to stay with us."

The priest looked bewildered.

"Stay with us?"

Harold looked excited. Susan knew what her husband wanted and spoke for him.

"He wouldn't interfere Georgie. I know he'd like to watch us. That is... if you don't mind?"

Father George could see her husband nodding in agreement and turned to her.

"Well, it sounds lovely to me, but wouldn't you mind Susan?"

She smiled mischievously, "I'm with Harold on this Georgie. I want him to watch."

Father George smiled wickedly as he realized what his guests were asking. It was a fantasy situation for all of them. Harold was their secret watcher!

Father George started things off by looking intently at Susan, "Your wife is looking nice and buxom today Harry. She has nice big tits!"

Susan had told Father George that when she was relating their adventures to her husband he seemed to like being called Harry.

Harold sighed and shifted his sitting position to accommodate his swelling.

"Susan says you like her being a big girl for you Georgie."

Father George chuckled, "She certainly is Harry. Just look at the way her bust is so upright and firm. She's amazing!"

Susan was enjoying the attention.

Harold wanted to be part of things, "I bought her some new lingerie Georgie. My wife wants to show it to you."

Father George was looking at Susan quite lecherously.

"Is it nice...your new lingerie?"

Harold told her, "Show Georgie your new bra, Susan."

She giggled and slipped her top off her shoulders, exposing her lacy push-up bra with the transparent material. Her nipples were blatantly visible and erect! Father George groaned and pressed down on his swelling, and Harold did the same.

Susan had displayed herself like this before to Father George, but now with her husband watching it was ten times more sensuous. She could see that George felt the increased excitement as well. Just looking at her husband they could both see that he was in a dream world of arousal.

Susan knew that they would all have to be careful not to rush things, or one of the men might spoil their fun by ejaculating prematurely.

The priest took charge, "You can pull your cock out Harry, but don't go too fast. You need to pace yourself."

Harold understood his meaning and nodded his acceptance. He unzipped his trousers and pulled his rock hard cock out. He gripped it firmly in his fist and said, "Thanks Georgie, I'll be careful."

They were all very flushed now and looking for the next move. Harold spoke first.

"Do you want to see her panties Georgie? I bought some small ones for her, especially for you."

Father George panted and nodded. Harold was enjoying his role

"Pull your skirt all the way up Susan. Show Georgie your pretty little panties."

She didn't rush. They were all enjoying the slow buildup of excitement. She eased her skirt up to her waist.

Father George hissed, "I can see her camel toe Harold. It looks so nice and juicy! I can smell it too...oh...so lovely!"

Harold was directing the excitement, "That's because her panty gusset is going up inside her Georgie, deep inside her pussy."

The priest was squeezing himself now, and Susan hoped he'd be able to control himself.

"Do you want to really see it properly Georgie? Do you want to see my wife's cunt?"

Father George could only pant while replying.

"That would be nice Harold, but do you think it will be ok? It seems quite big."

"It is big Father. She's always had a big cunt, and we both really want you to see it!"

Harold simply told his wife. "Pull them down Susan. Pull your panties down and show Georgie your sweet pussy."

The two men were very excited, and Susan felt lovely as she sat in front of them pushing her panties down to mid thigh. Both men noticed the crotch was soaked, and they deeply inhaled the scent wafting from Susan's cunt.

It was a teasing movement as she pulled the front down a bit more than the rest showing the thick dark patch of hair between her thighs.

Her husband knew she was teasing.

"She's quite hairy Georgie. Do you like married women with hairy cunts?"

Father George's excitement was overwhelming, "Of course I do, you little shit! I love examining her slit!"

Harold told her, "Pull the front of your panties right out Susan. Show it to him!"

She leaned forward and pulled the waistband of her panties out and partly down so that George was looking at her brown pubic hair.

He panted, "Your wife is gorgeous Harry. I'm so sorry, but I really want to fuck her right now!"

These words suited Harold just fine as he continued stroking himself lewdly.

"I want to watch you fuck her as well Georgie."

Father George was dumbfounded, "You want me to?"

"That's right Georgie, I want you to fuck her. I want to watch while you fuck my wife's cunt!"

Father George could hardly believe what Harold was saying to him. Harold continued, "Tell Georgie what you want Susan."

She pulled her panties down to her ankles.

"I want to be fucked as well Georgie, and my husband wants to watch me being fucked. Can I call you Daddy? I want Daddy to fuck me really hard!"

Father George wanted to make sure that Harold wasn't left out, and told her, "Give your panties to Harold. He can use them to jack off while I'm fucking you."

Susan slipped her panties off and teasingly brought the soiled garment up to her face and sniffed. Then she handed them over to her husband saying mischievously, "I know you'll enjoy these Harold. They're a bit niffy."

He accepted them gratefully and whispered, "Thank you Dear, and thank you Father."

The priest looked at Harold, "I haven't had her like this before Harry. I'd like to make it last and enjoy myself, if you don't mind."

Harold simply nodded.

Father George and Susan smiled at each other as he told her, "Sit on the chair Susan, and spread your legs apart for me. I want a really good look at your privates before I fuck you."

She smiled mischievously and did as she was told, lifting one leg up so that Father George would see everything. Then she deliberately took her time, reaching down with her fingers and opening her vagina for him.

He moaned, "So fucking gorgeous... so fucking wet!"

His response and her own excited feelings made her wonder if she'd lost control.

She looked at her husband and knew he couldn't last much longer. She murmured, "Harold is ready now, and I'm ready too. Are you ready... Daddy?"

The priest stood up in front of her. The front of his trousers was open and his fully erect penis was sticking out like a steel bar.

As he moved towards her the priest asked, "Can you see OK Harry?"

Harold had his wife's panties wrapped around his swollen prick and murmured, "Not bad Georgie, but it would be nicer if she was on the coffee table."

Father George leaned over the table and with one swipe of his arm sent the cups and dishes flying onto the floor. Then he took Susan's hand and helped her lower herself across the low coffee table.

"Is this better?"

Susan was splayed on her back with everything showing. Her husband muttered, "That's perfect Georgie. Thank you!"

The priest simply moved between her thighs and thrust his cock right up Susan's slippery slit. She must have been very wet as it just slid up inside her without resistance.