Susan Madison's Unusual Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned her satisfaction. Father George grunted each time he pumped his prick up her slime filled tunnel. Harold just watched intently.

Susan bent her knees but kept her legs wide open as Father George slammed his cock in and out of her. He started to go faster. Harold's moving fist was a blur.

Harold yelled, "Go faster Georgie! That's it you bugger! Fill her up! Fill up her cunt with your stiff prick!"

Three seconds later Harold screamed, "Oh holy fuck! I'm cumming!!"

By now, Susan had flushed three times and was at the point of flushing again as she heard Father George groan, "So am I Harry. I'm cumming inside your dear wife! Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph...ahhhh...fuck!!"

As he said those words Susan felt an incredible surge between her legs, causing her to gasp and Father George to slow down momentarily, but then he started pumping her again in earnest. Susan squeezed her internal muscles around his surging cock with all her might, milking him for every drop of his warm spunk, which resulted in another surge inside of her followed by a few smaller but still very satisfying little gushes.

Susan could see her husband was continuing to masturbate with her panties in hand, and finished a few seconds later. There was messy pool of semen on the front of his shirt.

They all took a deep breath and tried to relax. After a few minutes, Father George showed his guests to the bathrooms.

They sorted themselves out and then sat rather demurely without saying very much. Susan was conscious that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Without saying a word Harold slipped out to their car and returned with a scrap of material.

"I thought you might need these Susan."

He handed her a pair of dry panties. It was a moment of light relief and they all laughed as she reached down and put her clean underwear on.

As they were leaving Harold told Father George, "I appreciate your friendship very much Father. Perhaps we can go out for a drink some time?"

The priest smiled warmly at him, "I would like that very much Harold. You can call any time. I get pretty lonely sometimes and would welcome your company."

Mr. and Mrs. Madison gave Father George a warm hug.