All Comments on 'Susan Officially Becomes a Hotwife'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot wife is just a nice way to say whore

Just another cuck and slut story. Nothing new, worn out plot and feels like it needs to be quarantined.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Many thanks

A "sharing" story without that horrible "cuck" tag and attitude. Just ultimate enjoyment for the wife and also an involved enjoyment for the husband. A loving couple experience. Thanks again. Cheers. (Although I started to get concerned when he was perving as a peeping tom voyeur. LOL But you "righted the ship".)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
THANK YOU

THIS IS THE KIND OF STORY I LOVE. PLEASE CONTINUE IT. I SO MUCH WISH TO HEAR HOW THEY DEAL WITH THE AFTERMATH, BOTH SHORT TERM WHILE STILL IN THE HOTEL WHERE IT HAPPENED BUT LONGR TERM AS THEY DISCUSS WHERE TO GO FROM HERE. (NOT NECESSARILY GOING INTO FURTHER ADVENTURES.). YOU ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
How

How do you become an "official whorewife"? Is there course work, a test, some type of certification, a government license? Probably just self delusion like the make bull, to give damaged people false status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What "hotwife"?

What she becomes is just another cheating slut exposing herself to multiple sexually transmitted diseases. Is anyone really THIS stupid? Why would her husband touch her with a ten foot pole? Does he have a death wish? He'd be packed and out the door so fast she'd miss seeing his shadow. Laughably bad story.

1 star

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Fantastic story!!!! Congratulations!!!

What about they do it without condom? ;)

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Offical

An official whore. Do you have a laminated card, and a secret code ring?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wtf kind of pedantic tripe is this?

"I encourage you to start from the beginning that describes the continued progression and enhancement of this amazing woman's sexual awakening."

"enhancement"?

what did the dim cunt do, overdoes on Enzyte?

My cat can shit better stories that this when he has diarrhea.

omahakiwiomahakiwiabout 4 years ago

Well done. Great build up and excitement. It takes a lot to write and be brave to post.

Ignore the naysayers. Why are they reading this. Go to a section you enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely Done

You've offered a thoughtfully crafted tale that is characterized by a slow, incremental buildup to an ultimate "climax." (Your decision to end the tale here seems like a good one. Where else can you go without having to start degrading the characters?) The characters seemed real, thoughtful and with a background of commitment to move forward.

Incidentally, unless there's something egregious, I accept an author's story as he/she has composed, even if I don't personally agree with it. In this case, for instance, I can't imagine something like this is "real life" but so what?

I appreciate your care and skill in your writing and attention to detail. Many thanks.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Omaha

I read the LW "section" because I enjoy it. If authors would put cuckold stories in the fetish "section" where they belong, then I would never see them or "naysay" them. I promise.

KleitorislingusKleitorislingusabout 4 years ago
Internet hit

Since the husband came back and didn't close the shades, I imagine a voyeur recorded the glorious event and posted it on the internet. Now all three are video stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ignore the jerks

Great story! Nice that you highlighted the love between the husband and the wife.

Gotta love people who read SIX PAGES of a story, then get the vapors about it being a cuckold story 🙃

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
GREAT STORY

this story has it all...erotic lust and true love... husband involved and being present... So F'n hot..... 5 stars just isn't sufficient...I give this story 10 STARS

DarknsDarknsabout 4 years ago
Absolutely loved it

I absolutely loved it. Wonderful build up mixed with caution, tension and finally the climax of their journey and story.

It is true of the saying that sometimes you have to search through rubble to find the gems. I’m grateful to have come across this gem after reading through many stories that just didn’t quite hit the mark for me.

Thank you for a wonderful reading experience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a superb wife sharing saga

Edward Kalb. This was a journey to sexual exploration made with respect and very good part of kinky, racy stuff but described in very erotic fashion. You know, this experience for Susan and also for him will be life transforming....so why not come back later with another adventure when they go on vacation? And I am sure you will NOT go where some others go, where the wife suddenly turns into a gangbang freak. That is not necessary. But a bareback ride with a new cock would be great....Congrats. this is 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really really odd, the high rating of this shit with so few comments.

The great stories are inundated with comments, yet this supposedly high roller can't even get 20? I smell a rat. In addition to this pathetic shit.

Congratulations on the stellar ratings. Hope it was worth the trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Erotic Story so well Written!! F*%k the Trolls!!

Excellent story, highly erotic and VERY well written. 5-Star read for sure. I showed it to my wife and she loved it as well. We both loved that you took your time highlighting and describing in detail the emotions of both partners. We too have had a similar experience (one time) and it super-charged our sex life (married 30 years)!

BTW, the trolls exhibited their stupidity when after you clearly outline the hotwife lifestyle choice in your preface, they still read 7 pages and then bash the lifestyle. It is a fact....some people want to bash for the sake of bashing - they're simply laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE this story (❤), five star stuff (👍👍)!

This story has an excellent 'faves'-to-views ratio (76 faves ÷ 48 496 views = 1.567 faves per 1k views. Your story is popular, readers LOVE it!

:)

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eh, Not so Hot

""Sweetheart, that was the hottest thing I have ever seen!!

"Everyone to his own taste," the woman said as she kissed her cow.

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Well written. Cannot understand the attraction of "sharing" one's wife. To me this is degrading. It turns her into an object to be shown off for her husband's glory. Whether he likes it or not he is a cuckold. Next time leave out the number three and make it erotic couplings.

JD__SexquireJD__Sexquireover 3 years ago

blacks beach is awesome! always a great time in San Diego

Vamp82Vamp82over 3 years ago

Fantastic story.

I enjoyed it immensely. Your story was well written. I like the fact that this didn't turn into a cuckold story. This was a true Hot Wife story with a very proper ending.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

I concur with Vamp82. Loved the ending without humiliation of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fine job

Excellently constructed and well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Read!!

Ed, you have great writing skills. This was such a turn-on. I'm going to have my wife read this. We are 20 years younger then your characters but have been talking about doing this for 2 years now and she has finally agreed to try it. But we are waiting for covid to be over so we can go out of town to meet one of the candidates we found on a dating site. Our sex life has really improved since we started talking about this lifestyle. Thanks for the great read and don't pay any attention to the naysayers. They must have a secret desire for the lifestyle, but can't admit it to themselves, or they would not continue to read about something they are absolutely against.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot Hot Hot story!

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsabout 3 years ago

Had me Hard all the way thru, timeline has a couple of issues, but the rest is Superbly Hot 🔥.!.

Rex_ChadRex_Chadalmost 3 years ago

One of the best I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Exceptionally erotic! Romantic love mixed perfectly with sexual fulfillment. I hope that most of the story was a true experience. This may not be everyone’s deepest or hidden desire but it certainly seems that yours was fulfilled. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow, wow, wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

maybe thrilling is the right word..... You gotta have her do this again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has been an absolutely phenominal story. To be able to go with you on this journey with you has been a total joy. It really reminds me of the journey my wife and i went on that was very similar. Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding job! Realistic, moving, exciting. I am happy for you and your wife. Thanks for sharing your joint journey in wonderfully enjoyable prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if Susan was my wife that night when i got her back to where we would be staying she would not have seen the next sunrise as i am real good with a tire iron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well-written, realistic and with erotic tension. I only wish it was my wife. Hopefully you will continue to write. You are one of best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story!

xxDragonBakexxxxDragonBakexxover 2 years ago

I would love to see the relationship continue the same evolution. I love the couple.‘a dynamic. It would be cool to watch her become a dominant hotwife, while retaining their powerful love.

chrisp69chrisp69about 2 years ago

After reading all your stories I hope Susan went on to more adventures even fucking in public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of something that happened to us forty years ago...love's memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! All the sissy cucks are wet in their panties with this POS. This is just another sissy coward closet fag hubby steaming pile. Soon the CUNT will be dressing her fag in oretty littke things and servicing her men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are one of the best story teller in the world i believe.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My own disappointment was that Alec stopped, a youthful man his size i think would of continue fucking and reshaping wanting to claim this married pussy and wife as his as long as possible in hopes of having possession whenever he would want it if not physically then mentally. I also think that had he continued to fuck her that words that Alec would of fed her to repeat would of pushed her and her husband further than ever expected, which would of been repeated by the wife .. this would of imprinted the sex farther mentally as well a physically.

Curious because I do not think a husband once watching from the window would of been able to leave the window until he seen that they would of waited on the condoms... Trying to maintain some level of authority would of been a the normal reaction of a husband regardless of the risk 🤔

Enjoyed it thanks!

norcal62norcal62almost 2 years ago

Over 161 uses of "his wife." What's with Brit writing? Not "proper" to use a woman's given name?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My fantasy of my wife having sex with another man first happened 4 years ago. She got picked up by an older married guy in a hotel bar while I watched from a distance. She told me he is 2 1/4 inches longer and much thicker than me. She is now hooked on his lovemaking. They meet up 5 nights a month when he comes into town for his company's business. I stay home and watch the kids. We are in our early 30s with 2 young kids and I am worried about our marriage. At first, I was turned on about her getting satisfied by him. But now she comes home with hickeys all over her body and doesn't want me to have intercourse with her anymore. She says the intercourse is only wasting her time because I can't satisfy her like he can. She does have me go done on her quite frequently, but when I do, I know she is only thinking of him because she says his name while getting off. She won't give me blowjobs anymore either. The only way she will get me off is by using her hand and that is infrequently. So, guys watch out what you wish for, or your marriage might end up like mine, being very much in love but basically sexless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHAT AN EROTIC LOVE STORY!!!!!!!! Well written. I wish there could be more!

Bart51Bart51over 1 year ago

Great story, as are your others had we hard throughout them all. I wish I could convince my conservative wife to enjoy sex with another man to see her fully enjoy it whether I was there or not she fails to realize how sexy she is.. One can only hope...

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Great story, good flow. Only wish her husband would have told the other guy to take off the condom so he could unload into her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

Awesome writing.

Thank you for sharing you and your wife's journey.

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly

Speechless2025Speechless2025over 1 year ago

Incredible! We must have more from Edward and Susan! I have followed their entire journey, and this is the best by far. I have read this sorry three times in its entirety, each ending in complete orgasm.

col_lovercol_loverabout 1 year ago
Great Story

My Girl is reading this story today, I know it will made her all wet and she will need me to fuck her later in the day. I love a good slut wife story where Hubby goes second and so does my girl.

Next time no condom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened next? Let me guess. Susan left you with another man, possibly a black man. She then became the black man's sex slave and she was made to serve some of his friends to pay for her drugs. No, no need to thank me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Do you continue to be a hotwife-stag?

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Oh , what a sexual journey…for both of them..they both got what they needed..with great memories to carry with them!.

Thanks for the journey..I really enjoyed the ride!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sick bastards

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Belongs in gay section.

wasagadavewasagadave4 months ago

Great story! I love the Stag / Vixen reference. Man and Wife equally making the decisions.

The trolls are a pain; probably feeling guilty after blowng their load.

I honestly believe that most healthy humans would gladly enjoy sex outside marriage if, their partners agreed, and societies oppressive rules didn't exist.

Fooling around is nothing new, and nobody's gonna change that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous