Susana Ch. 01: Arrival

Story Info
An internet relationship consumated...
2.5k words
4.5
4.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2022
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw him as she was leaving customs. Fading red hair and graying beard, bright blue eyes with glasses, just like in his picture. When he saw her too he smiled, not big, a little bit shy, but she could tell he was happy to see her. Seeing that, knowing that made her smile too.

He threaded his way through the crowd to her and offered to take her bag. As they left the airport together, he asked about her flight (it was pleasant, everything went smoothly) and getting through customs (that was a royal pain in the ass). As they walked side by side their hands brushed, and his fingers moved as if to take her hand in his, but then shied away.

She received a bit of a shock when they stepped out the building. The cold was forceful, almost aggressive; bundled up as she was still her nipples tightened. In Bogotá it had been 68 degrees and a sunny day. In Boston it was nighttime and 28 degrees, colder than most nights ever got back home. When she mentioned this to him, he told her sheepishly that January and February nights were even colder here.

They got on the bus that would take them to his car and bundled up as she was, she was still shivering. He took her in his arms, rubbing her shoulders and back to warm her up. She gave him a thankful look even though it didn't really help as much as just being close did, sitting together, thigh to thigh.

They arrived in the parking lot, and once they found his car she had to laugh. It was the only car that could have been his. While so many other cars had stick figure family decals in their back windows, his had a silhouette of the Beatles on the Abbey Road crosswalk.

He laughed with her, then leaned in like he wanted to kiss her. Something held him back though, perhaps only that, despite all they'd shared online he was still quite shy.

She wanly smiled back and shivered hard. "It's cold."

"I'm sorry, yes, let's get going." He rushed around to the passenger door and held it open for her, then closed it behind her after she was settled inside. He took care of her bag, got into the car himself, then started it, keeping the fan on low until the heater could take effect. As they pulled out of the parking lot he turned to her. "There's something I need to tell you."

"Yes?"

"It's going to snow tonight. It's supposed to start any moment now, actually."

She beamed with delight, peering out the windows into the night. She'd never seen snow before.

He continued. "Driving on snowy roads can be dangerous so...I got us a hotel room."

She looked at him slyly. "One bed or two?"

He glanced at her apologetically while focusing on the road. "They only had a single. I was lucky to get a room at all. Sorry."

The thought of sharing a bed with him made her feel a little nervous and a bit excited at the same time. She trusted him, he had always behaved like a gentleman towards her, treated her like a lady -- until she wanted him not to, that is. But they had only interacted with one another online before, this trip was breaking new ground for them both. They had discussed intimacy and sex before, in great detail, going so far as simulating sex as much as the internet allowed, with words and images and toys.

But this would be for real this time. She cared about him a great deal, and knew he felt the same for her. She didn't want to lose or damage their relationship.

Taking all this into consideration, more than anything else, she wanted their first sexual encounter in the real world to be nothing short of amazing for him, for them both.

All these thoughts were pushed into the background when she saw her first snowflakes.

They drifted down out of the night sky, floating in the lights, muffling sound. They were nearly alone on the road, moving slowly, the only sign of a world around them the trippy ethereal music playing softly on the radio. It was a song she hadn't heard before, but then he was always introducing her to new music. As the air inside warmed up the car grew cozy and comfortable, and the trip grew to feel something like a dream the two of them were sharing.

She closed her eyes to luxuriate in the thought of that kind of intimacy with this man she'd known for so long but had only just met. Butterflies fluttered in her belly at the notion.

Slowly as they were travelling their trip came to an end before long. He drove the car carefully into the hotel's parking lot, turned it off and opened his door. As he was gathering their baggage she left the car herself, her face to the sky. She spun slowly, her hands out, almost dancing, allowing herself to enjoy this new experience like a child.

"Have a taste."

She looked at him quizzically.

He shrugged. "Everyone does, especially the first time. That they're generally younger might have something to do with it though. Everyone else I know saw their first snow when they toddlers."

She laughed and stuck out her tongue. The snow felt like gentle pinpricks of cold, like tiny bits of ice on her tongue.

He asked, "Can I tell you something?"

She looked at him and nodded.

He took a deep breath before meeting her eyes. "Part of the reason I got the room here tonight is because I didn't want to wait the two hours the drive home would take."

She stepped towards him and they kissed, gently at first but their hunger for one another growing. His arms slid around her waist, pulling her in tight, one hand moving up to press between her should blades, the other sliding down to cup one side of her ass. As their kiss deepened, grew heated, they sounded as if they were enjoying the most sumptuous, delectable meal of their lives. When they paused to catch their breath they were both panting lightly. He looked into her deep, dark eyes, brushed the dusting of snow accumulating on her shoulders and said softly, "We should take...this...up to the room." There were snowflakes decorating her beautiful black hair like stars.

That feeling of nervous excitement returned with a vengeance, and she smirked at him, nodding, holding out her hand to him. He took it, slinging both their bags over the other shoulder as they went inside.

He gave the staff working the desk a smile and a nod as they breezed through the lobby; he had already checked in on his trip to the airport. They weren't alone on the ride up in the elevator, so they had to restrain themselves, but once the doors slid open to the fourth floor they walked quite briskly to their room. He used the magnetic card to open the door, held it for her as she entered, followed her and dropped their bags to the floor.

Before the door had even shut they were kissing passionately and blindly pulling one another's coats and clothes off. While her hands were still tangled in her blouse he pinned her to the back of the door and began kissing and nibbling her neck, his hands still undressing her. When her bra came off his mouth immediately took its place, suckling and nibbling her stiff, aching nipples. She could feel one of his hands slowly slipping down over her belly to her panties, sighing softly when his fingers rubbed her pussy through the lacy thin fabric.

He leaned back, looking into her face while he worked his hand, back until the heel of his hand was just below her navel, then forward again, his fingertips slipping into the cleavage of her ass, his fingertips nearly brushing her backdoor. Again and again, sometimes with the palm of his hand, rubbing her entire vagina, other times with his fingers, pushing her panties between her nether lips. Sometimes pressing hard, other times lightly, but always in rhythm, until she picked it up, moving with him.

Her eyes squeezed shut, she keened, "...aaiii..." over and over, her hips and pelvis thrusting in counterpoint to his hand. They slowly picked up speed, moving faster, pushing harder, moaning louder, growing more and more intense until an orgasm washed over her in a wave, leaving her energized and wanting more. She cried out loudly, sounding like she was on the verge of tears, her hands clutching his shoulders while she regained her calm.

Looking into her eyes, he knelt in front of her, his hands on her hips. He leered playfully as he slowly pulled her sodden panties down her legs. She grinned back as she almost daintily stepped out of them for him. He stood up and held them to his mouth and deeply inhaling the scent of her sex. "Mmmmmm I'm definitely keeping these."

She beamed, then her eyes flashed as she stepped closer, then playfully slapped her hand on to his crotch, taking it in a firm grasp. "Now it's your turn..." she said, gently kneading through his jeans. She had managed to unbutton his shirt before he had...distracted her, but otherwise he was still dressed, while she was naked and sweaty and invigorated. With a playful growl she pulled his shirt off and threw it aside before pushing him back a few steps, then on to the bed. She followed him down and landed on top of him, feverishly kissing him, brushing the tips of her breasts over his chest, knowing it would drive him crazy. Given how sensitive her nipples were she was only growing more excited herself.

She grinned wildly up at him as she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans, freeing his straining erection. It subtly bobbed in time with his heartbeat while she watched, before leaning in and licking up its length, making him moan now. His hands clenched, pulling up the neat blankets when her plush lips slipped over the head of his cock and down its shaft. She urged his legs wider while she took him deep, the tip of his dick teasing the back of her throat. While she cupped his balls, gently teasing them in one hand, her other was between her legs working her clit.

Again, they found their rhythm, him rolling his hips while she bobbed her head, his cock sliding in and out of her tight lips. Their pace was quickening, and she knew by the way that he was beginning to strain, to buck under her that he would have his orgasm soon...

And she knew she wanted their first time to be more.

So she let his cock slip from her mouth. As he began to protest she silenced him with an impassioned kiss, pressing her flesh to his. Then she rolled to one side, pulling him on top of her. "Take me now..." she breathed quietly.

He looked at her, getting off the bed, then taking her hand and leading her to the window. He flung open the curtains, showing her a world covered in pristine, undisturbed white, like a sketch that needed to be finished. He urged forward for a better look, moving behind her, kissing her neck while she marveled at this new world.

Then she felt his hard, warm cock against her ass and smirked.

She looked back at him from over her shoulder as she bent forward, bracing her hands on the sides of the window, her breasts dangling. Then she looked back outside again, waiting.

There was a couple out there, making their way from their car to the lobby. They had their heads down as they moved, just looking to get out of the weather. But one of them glanced her way briefly, then their head snapped back up. The one who saw her stopped the other, pointing her out, and both stopped for a moment to stare.

She felt a thrill as she stood there naked, posing for this unknown couple.

Then his dick slid into her, burying itself inside her wet pussy in one forceful stroke, making her wail, "...oh fuck...", and all thoughts of anyone else fled her mind. The suddenness caused her arms to lose their strength, her breasts and the side of her face pressing against the cold glass for a moment. She bit her lower lip as she pushed away from the window, bracing herself, squeezing the cock inside her.

He grunted in response and began to thrust, hard and deep, his hips slapping hard against her ass. She pushed back, moving with him, meeting his strokes, her voice joining his in their need for this. They had been building to this moment for a long time and neither of them were in a mood to be subtle or to draw it out, not this time. They didn't need to discuss it, didn't so much as exchange looks, but both knew it to their cores.

For them this moment demanded raw, wanton sex, for indulging themselves and rutting like animals, for just plain fucking one another's brains out.

She felt him reach around her waist, receiving a jolt as he began to tease her clit. His fingers never stopped, wouldn't leave it alone, pushing it one way and then another. She sensed a pattern, and grinned as she realized he was spelling his name, again and again. He'd told her once that it was how he would cast a spell on a woman, to make her his own.

She didn't know if it was magic but it certainly was driving her wild.

They quickly grew out of control, moaning loudly, mindless of anything but one another. It suddenly occurred to her that he wasn't wearing a condom, and as quickly she decided she didn't care, this was too good, a pure moment for them that she didn't want to diminish. She knew by the urgency in his voice that he wouldn't last much longer, and she found that she wanted it, wanted him to give her hisesperma, this time if no other, even if nothing came of it.

And with a loud wordless cry he did, involuntarily pushing into her as deep as could with each jet of ejaculate, not thinking, just instinctively trying to make her his own. She came with him, the wave washing over her this time was, overwhelming, electrifying. It felt like that, along with his semen, she'd absorbed all the energy he'd just expended.

She felt his cock slip from her with a little sense of loss, and they both stood, panting and drenched in sweat. He grinned as looked into her eyes and kissed her. "Welcome to the United States of America," he said with a chuckle. "We hope enjoy your stay."

She smiled back, and they turned to look out the window and watch the snow float out of the night sky. She leaned into him as he wrapped his arm around her. "I wish there was a fireplace," she said, and they both laughed.