Susana Ch. 03: A Night Out

Story Info
A playful night out, dinner and dancing, and something...
3.4k words
4.71
2.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2022
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susana woke up in bed with Glen spooned up to her from behind, a cat's oblique, golden eyes staring into hers.

She smiled. "Good morning, Poe," she said as she reached out to pet him. He rubbed his forehead against her hand, then turned away and jumped from the bed.

Glen's arm slipped over her waist as he pulled her closer and kissed her shoulder. "Good morning my love," he whispered in her ear. "Sleep well?"

She snuggled back into him, rubbing her ass against his crotch while she took his hand and placed it over her breast. "Like a baby," she said dreamily.

Late that night he had carried her to the bedroom, undressed her, helped her slip into her pajamas, and put her to bed, then slid under the blankets behind her. The bed had grown toasty once they under the covers together and she had quickly drifted off to sleep again.

Now she was awake but not ready to get up just yet. "Baby?"

"Yes my love?"

"Can you read your book to me?"

He chuckled, "If you'd like, we don't have to be anywhere anytime soon. Which one?"

"The first one."

He nodded. "I'll be right back." He left to go to his office, and she watched his ass as he went. Soon he returned with the novel in hand. He moved his pillows to pad the headboard as he sat up on the bed with his back to it, and she pillowed her head on his thigh as he began to read to her.

He wrote dark fantasy and horror, building it around legends from cultures from all over the world. It didn't hold much terror in the bright light of morning, but she enjoyed listening to his voice as he read.

It didn't matter to her at all that she had already read it herself.

- - -

After he'd read a couple of chapters, and they'd made love and showered and had breakfast, they went Christmas shopping.

They started at a mall, simply for the diversity of options offered. It had one story and a winding course, curving this way and that, so shoppers only saw a small number of stores at a time. It was brightly lit but not as noisy as it would have been in its heyday, before online shopping became fashionable. They had been to the mall the previous day when Glen bought her that delicious red lingerie, but they hadn't stayed to explore.

As they strolled along, taking in the sights and sounds and smells, she spotted a store that looked promising for what she had in mind and smiled. "I need to shop by myself for a moment. Can you come back in, um, 10 minutes?"

He nodded. "I have something to pick up myself. Better make it 15 minutes, lines move slowly this time of year." He gave her a kiss and walked on, looking back to smile at her before he moved out of sight.

She went into the store and waited for a salesclerk to become available. The young man grinned pleasantly when she told him what she needed and guided her to a shelf a couple of aisles over.

It was exactly what she wanted. She picked it up and took it to the register, and after another wait checked out, making every effort to be pleasant and polite to the clearly overworked cashier.

When Susana left the shop she didn't see Glen. She shrugged, tried to remember from which direction they'd come to the store, and headed left to retrace her steps, taking her time, not wanting to be too far from where he expected to find her. The further she went the less familiar her surroundings looked, the fewer people there were, and her pace slowed as she realized she had no idea where she was.

She turned slowly, trying to find a point of reference, then decided to go back to the store she'd just left. As she walked everything just seemed more and more...uncanny. The noise of her steps echoed strangely, the light flickered in a way that made her eyes water, the very air seemed to resist being breathed. The mall itself grew somehow alien, the angle of the floor seemed unnatural to her eye, and something about the look of the nearby wall made her not want to touch it. There weren't even people around of whom she could ask directions.

She could feel her panic rising, growing, was finding it difficult to breathe. The light dimmed as she felt herself slipping, falling down a tunnel to some place she somehow knew would be even more unearthly, and was terrified. She drew a deep breath to scream.

"Susanna?"

She felt a touch on her arm and flinched, looking around wildly, her eyes huge, her breathing coming fast and shallow.

"There you are!"

It was Glen, smiling, and a little concerned.

The sights and sounds of the mall flooded back over her. Everything became normal again, though there were fewer people about than she would have expected.

Glen saw her look of puzzlement. "Yeah, most of the stores at this end of the mall have closed, there really isn't much down here anymore. I guess you got a little turned around."

She laughed weakly, still disconcerted from just the memory of a moment ago.

He asked, "Are you OK?"

She smiled. "Just feeling a little faint, hungry I guess."

He grinned and offered her his arm. "I know a place here we can get something good to eat."

She hooked her arm through his, and they walked. She felt a surge of relief bigger than she'd realized possible when they passed the store from which she'd bought his gifts.

They ordered some food from a Japanese restaurant, teriyaki chicken with steamed vegetables and rice, and plenty of it. She did begin to feel better with some food in her stomach, but she still couldn't shake that feeling of falling, sliding away down a long hole into the unknown.

- - -

After he pulled the keys out of the ignition, he leaned toward her. "There's something we need to do before we go inside."

"What's that?"

He leaned in closer, as if to kiss her, then with a playful grin held up a bright pink, egg-shaped object that had a tail.

She smiled back. It was one of her toys, a vibrator she could insert into her vagina that could be controlled from her cell phone. Glen could also control it from his own cell phone through a link.

His eyes were on hers as he kissed it, then licked it slowly, lingering, getting it slick. He leaned towards her, so close to kissing her as he opened her coat and reached down between her legs. His hand slid up under her dress, then down into her panties, and he rubbed the toy slowly over her pussy before gently pushing it into her, making her breath catch. He aligned the tail along the along the lips of her pussy, up over her clit, then brushed his mouth over hers, just enough to be a kiss but not smearing her lipstick, and sat back in his seat. He triggered the toy with his cellphone and she felt it vibrating inside her. She purred with satisfaction and nodded.

His smile grew. "Let's go eat," he said as he closed her coat again, and then left the car.

Glen moved around to the passenger side and opened her door for her, offered her his arm, and escorted her inside. The hostess found them a table and seated them. She took off her coat and handed it to Glen along with her black, wide-brimmed fedora. He moved around behind her and sat as Glen pushed her chair in, dazzlingly beautiful in her maroon velvet dress, sleeveless, simple straps over her shoulders. They both ordered beer for drinks, and then they made small talk as they looked over the menus. Glen set her toy to a low level of vibration, just enough for her to notice, to keep it on her mind that it was inside her vagina while she sat in this public place. It was the latest generation of vibrators, nearly silent, so it would not call attention to itself at all but its most intense levels.

She considered having lobster, but when she mentioned this to Glen, he told her it could be messy. "They have lobster bibs for a reason, and we are going out tonight," he reminded her, chuckling, and told her he was going to have the baked scallops. After a moment of slightly distracted thought she decided to have the same.

After the waitress left Glen turned the vibrations up a notch, making Susana quietly gasp, and squirm a little in her seat while she got used to the more intense vibrations. She could feel her nipples growing perky, but thankfully was wearing her maroon velvet dress, which was heavy enough that they wouldn't be on display to the other patrons.

She flashed Glen a secret grin as she sipped her beer.

They chatted while waiting for the food to come, and Glen increased the intensity of her vibrator a couple more times. By the time their meals arrived she was squirming in her seat, her legs tightly crossed, trying very hard not to react. When they began to eat, he switched to a pattern that would ease off, then suddenly hit her with a very high level of vibration. She couldn't help but gasp softly, and it took her a long moment to get control of herself again and continue eating.

The constant anticipation and distraction made her eat slowly, and while she tried to look casual, her pleasure must have leaked into her voice and demeanor. The woman sitting at the table next to theirs ordered the baked scallops, mentioning that she certainly seemed to be enjoying hers. It was so close to a moment from a movie she remembered that she had to laugh. Though the woman couldn't have known while Susana was laughing, she laughed along with her.

- - -

They left the restaurant without having dessert, and drove to the dance club, her toy vibrating in her the entire time. Though she was free to moan and vocalize her pleasure now, Glen did not allow her to touch herself. As he had the previous night, she acquiesced to his wishes, instead clutching her seat.

Hard.

Fortunately, before too long they had reached the club and again, Glen escorted her inside, his attention focused on her, making her feel like a lady arriving at a fancy dress ball.

They found an unoccupied table near a wall and claimed it immediately. "I'll go get us drinks, what would you like?"

She shrugged "Just a beer?"

"Are you sure you wouldn't like a mixed drink?"

She shook her head. "I lose my head if I drink them."

He kissed her cheek near her ear and whispered, "...maybe that's my plan..."

As they laughed she gave him a naughty look and said, "A mojito then."

"Good call, summer drinks, two mojitos. I'll be right back."

As Glen left the table a man came up and sat across from her, a shot glass full of something brown in his hand. He knocked back his shot of liquor, then looked at her squarely. "So how much?"

She paused, a little confused. "I don't understand what you mean, how much what?"

"How much for you?"

Susana shrugged, still puzzled.

The man looked like he thought she was being coy. "A beautiful, exotic woman like you, with a goofy-looking old fart like that? You must be a hooker..."

"I am...I am not a prostitute..." she said, wondering if toy buzzing in her vagina was somehow a part of this misunderstanding, changing her manner in some barely perceptible way.

He looked like he didn't believe her. "Then what are you doing with that guy?"

She was annoyed, and knowing he found her exotic she poured on her accent extra thick. "Because he is a wonderful, intelligent, thoughtful man who would never ask any woman 'how much'." Her eyes flashed with disdain. "He makes me smile and laugh, and has always treated me like a lady. And..." she leaned in closer breathed into his ear in a low, husky voice inspired by her vibrator, "...he is an amazing and creative lover."

She leaned back with a dreamy, satisfied smile and turned away as if there were nothing further to say.

As the man slunk away Glen arrived with their drinks. He watched him go and asked, "Who was that?"

She turned to look at the man herself and said, "No one important."

They drank their drinks and chatted, her toy vibrating insider her. Though she had grown accustomed to it, it still gave her the occasional jolt, making her breath catch as she spoke, and giving her a small shudder. All that sexual energy, building for hours now, was going to need to be released soon.

When she could sit still no longer she took his arm and led him to the dance floor. He reminded her that he wasn't a very good dancer, and she reminded him with a laugh that she didn't care, she just wanted to dance with him. He was indeed a bit awkward to start but loosened up as he began to feel the music. He was a musician after all, she thought to herself, though some of it may be the alcohol too.

Susana knew Glen loved her ass, so she turned away and showed it to him. She didn't do anything overt or exaggerated like twerking, she was subtle, more languid and sinuous in her movement, teasing him. The slowly crept closer together, taking their time, through two songs into a third before she felt the cheeks of her ass in her dress brush over his pants...

...and there was hardness there.

She broke into smile, her head rolling as she almost moaned aloud, before raising her arms to pump them to the beat. She inched a little further back, grinding her bottom gently against his erection. As they continued to dance she felt his hand on her right hip, then slowly his fingertips stroked up her side. When his hand arrived at her elbow he brushed his lips over her neck in a lingering kiss.

They continued to dance spooned together like this until the song ended, drawing looks from a handful of the other dancers. As they left the dance floor she pulled him close so he could hear her over the music. "I need to use the bathroom."

He nodded, guided her toward a little hallway off the end of the bar. "I'll wait just here for you," he told her as she opened the door to the ladies' room.

There was a woman at the mirror, intently fixing her makeup. Susana entered a stall, closed the door, and did what she needed to do. She left the stall and washed her hands, glancing at the woman still trying to get her makeup just right. Smiling at her, Susana left.

Quickly finding Jim, she pulled him close again to kiss him, then telling him quietly, "My vibrator and my panties are in my purse, now I very much need you to fuck me hard right now, and there's someone in the ladies room."

He kissed her back, then headed to the men's room door and opened it. He gave the room a quick glance. Looking at her again he nodded, holding the door open. She quickly went inside, noting that it was not nearly so nice as the ladies' room. They didn't waste time, immediately kissing hungrily, then he turned her to face the mirror and hiked her dress up over her ass. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and boxers, rubbing the head of his cock over her pussy briefly before roughly driving it into her slick pussy.

"Oh God yes..." she sighed, finally getting what she had been thinking about for hours.

As he thrust into her he slid the straps of her dress down over her shoulders, making it loose enough for him to slip it down over her breasts. They grunted like animals in time to his hips slapping against her ass, over and over, the building urgency almost overwhelming. She just braced herself, her hands on the mirror, pushing back against his thrusts, watching him over her shoulder, goading him on.

From the corner of her eye she saw fingers slip behind a stall door behind them to the right as it gently swung shut with a soft click.

Someone was watching them and listening to them. After a couple of fierce strokes of Glen's cock she decided she didn't care who was watching. Her moans grew louder, she urged Glen to fuck her harder, to pound her, slam her.

With a sharp cry she reached her climax, and he soon achieved his as well. He pumped the last of his semen into her from reflex, then slipped out of her. Without speaking she tried to communicate to him that there someone in the stall. He nodded, then hurriedly pulled up his pants and buckled his belt as she pulled her dress back into place and nodded to him as he quietly placed his hand on the door to the stall.

He pushed the door open and they both quickly looked inside.

It was the man who had thought she was a prostitute, strumming his dick as hard as he could. When they burst into the stall he shrieked and quickly reached his own peak, his spasming cock spewing a stream of ejaculate all over his pants, making a mess of them. He panted as his strokes slowed, and he looked at them sheepishly, blushing a deep red.

Susana gave him a look of exaggerated disappointment, then shook her head. "So sad." She gave Glen her hand and they left.

- - -

Susana squirmed in her seat while they were drove home. The sex had been good, just not enough. The feeling of the fabric of her dress rubbing over her nipples was arousing her again. If she hadn't been wearing a winter coat she might have used the cover of darkness to quietly bring her to another orgasm.

Glen glanced over at her. "You need more, don't you?"

She nodded with a giggle and simply said, "Yes."

He chuckled. "We'll be home soon." He looked out into the night. "It's interesting, isn't it?"

"What's that, sweetie?"

"If you watch the light from the headlights..." he explained slowly while he did just that, "...it looks like there's always some things running in the shadows just beyond where you can see."

She sat up to watch, and she saw what he meant. Just at the edge of the light there seemed to be something flitting in the shadows, and they could never seem to catch up to it. As she watched she felt an echo of the strange, unsettling moment at the mall that morning.

"I'm pretty sure it's an optical illusion of some kind but I've never heard it explained."

She could feel the vertigo begin to envelope her, and all that sexual energy that had been building all night was slowly leeched away, replaced with what felt like cold slime in her belly. It became difficult for her to breathe, she only able to in in quick little gasps when she felt Glen's hand on her arm.

"Susana? Are you OK?"

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes. I think I just had too much to drink tonight maybe."

"Are you feeling sick?"

"Just sleepy I think."

"OK, we'll be home in a little bit Sweetie."

He would still glance over at her with concern for the rest of the drive home though.

When they arrived she felt a little nervous, but nothing happened when Glen got out and moved around the front of the car to her door. Ever the gentleman, he escorted her inside. They went to the bedroom, undressed and got into their night clothes and after a kiss simply went to bed.

Susana's mind kept going back to her experience in the mall, that awful feeling of falling out of the world into some unknown place. Sleep was a long time coming for her that night, and when it did come it was fitful and uneasy.