Susan's Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Home at Bobby's.
4.5k words
4.63
4.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One last check. Everything is perfect for Her visit. It's late September. This is the fifth time since Her Caribbean cruise I've been allowed to serve Her in person. My brown hair is now as long as Her beautiful short blond hair. I hope my makeup is slutty enough to please her. I'm wearing the sexy black satin and white lace slutty maid's dress. On my feet are the painfully extreme blacks spike heels. The only girly clothes She left unlocked after Her last visit. She said to be ready to serve by one, and it's almost one forty five. Are my charcoal stockings OK? She didn't say either way about stockings and underwear. But She didn't lock up that drawer.

'Bing Bong.' Oh, I didn't even hear her drive in. I answer the door. My God, Her cruel cold smile is so exquisite. Her pink fur jacket is open. Her pale yellow dress reaches just below Her knees. Her beige soft leather pointed toe ankle boots have three inch spike heels. They match her soft leather gloves.

She walks in and pulls off her right glove. I close the door and sink to my knees and kiss the back of her extended hand. "Welcome Mistress. How may I serve You?"

"Slut." She turns Her back to me and hands me both her gloves. I lay them on the table under the hall mirror and take her fur, which I hang carefully in the closet.

"Remove my belt."

"Yes Mistress." My clitty strains at it's bars. I drop to my knees. My hands tremble in anticipation as I unbuckle it and slide it out of Her dress's loops. Presenting it to Her across my upturned palms I keep my eyes down.

"Living room."

Oh God, oh God, oh God. She still loves me. She still wants me. In the middle of the living room I bend over and grip my ankles.

"Why do I discipline you?" She pulls down my panties.

"Mistress, because You want Your slave to be the best slave ever. And because You love Your useless slave."

Five loud burning loving kisses from Her belt. I've missed Her so much.

"Thank You for disciplining this thing Mistress."

"Go bring my car into the garage and take my bags up to my room." She hands me the three inch diameter pink fur puff key chain.

"Yes Mistress Caroline."

She's waiting at the bottom of the stairs when I finish. "Show me what you've accomplished while I was away."

"Yes Mistress." I know She'll be pleased. It's all finished. Last coat of paint the day before last. I even left the door open until noon today to air it out. When I closed it up I left the lights on bright. I follow Her down the basement stairs. Keeping my head bowed I open the door and step aside.

"This door wasn't locked."

"No Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

"Where are the keys?"

"Over on the little table, Mistress."

I follow Her in, closing the door behind myself.

"This is very nice Bobby."

"Thank You Mistress."

I'd torn out the fake seventies wood paneling and avocado indoor outdoor carpeting. The plumber put in a toilet and sink. The electrician had rewired the room. I dry walled it myself, covering over the little windows at ceiling height for complete soundproof privacy.

On the floor was dark snap together hardwood flooring. The walls were painted smoky rose with an egg shell ceiling. Every four feet around the walls were lantern style light fixtures controlled by a dimmer switch. To the left of the door a four foot high wall divided the toilet from the rest of the room. Straight ahead on the right was a burgundy leather love seat with a deep white fleece mat in front of it, and a small end table. Beyond it, head to the wall, the custom made steel framed bed, with it's hard vinyl covered mattress and overhead frame, with multiple attachment points for restraining Her slave. On the far wall was a cabinet with sliding glass doors. It's empty shelves and slot board display were painted gloss white and it was internally lighted, independently of the room lights. On the wall opposite the love seat and bed was a padded 'X' frame with restraining points, like the bed. Towards the toilet was a full height mirror, six feet long. In the middle of the room hung a two foot steel bar with attachment rings welded to each end. It was six and a half feet above the floor.

Mistress settled on the love seat. "I am pleased. My bitch has done well."

"Thank You Mistress Caroline."

"Go to my room and bring down the soft backpack."

"Yes Mistress."

"Put the bag on the bed and empty it slave."

"Yes Mistress Caroline."

She lifts the key chain necklace that holds my clitty cage key and other special keys from around Her neck. "Are these the only keys to this room?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good." She adds them to Her charm necklace as I spread out Her cruel toys.

"Bring me two of the red cuffs."

"Yes Mistress."

After snugging them around my wrists She leads me to the hanging bar and secures me.

I watch as She arranges Her weapons just right in the cabinet. She re-arranges several times until they meet Her artistic approval. She comes back to where I'm hanging.

"Just think of the enjoyment I'll have with you in my new playroom slut." As She talks She wraps one hand around my waist and the other fondles my balls. Her grip tightens until I gasp in pain. She slaps them. "I've been looking online for a new cage for my bitch. One that holds it's cock and balls. Mm."

She kisses my cheek then releases me. She sits in the love seat and pats Her right thigh. I sink to the fleece as required when not being used. "Wrists." She removes the cuffs. "Put them away."

"Yes Mistress."

She turns off the lights and locks the door, then I follow Her to Her bedroom, where I unpack Her luggage and put it away, under Her direction. My She's brought a lot of beautiful clothes this trip.

Sitting on the armchair in the corner She tells me to bring Her cream mules. She allows me to remove Her boots, massage Her dainty feet, and slide her shoes onto them.

"Come."

We go from the Mistress bedroom to mine. She unlocks the closet and inspects the room. Then we go to the spare room, which She gives a quick once over. As we start back down, the doorbell rings. "Go slave."

"Yes Mistress Caroline."

Oh! That's a surprise. The little redhead we met on the cruise, Maureen, is standing there wearing a pink laced front top, a very mini pink skirt, and pink platform heels. She looks nervously past me.

"I am here to serve You Mistress Caroline."

"Come bitch."

She holds out Her hand and the redhead sinks to her knees and kisses it as I close the door. "Thank You Mistress for allowing this thing to come to your home."

Her home?

"Remove my belt."

Mistress led us to the living room and showed Maureen where to stand. She bent over. Mm, no panties.

After disciplining her, Mistress had me show her to the spare room, then go and wait in my room.

"Bobby. Come."

It was some time later. I overheard Mistress making the sounds she makes when satisfied. Why was Maureen allowed to satisfy Mistress and not me? She won't replace me will she? What if She brings another girly boy? Or a real man?

They were waiting at the top of the stairs. Mistress led us down to the basement.

Adjusting the lamps to a dim glow and turning on the display cabinet lights, Mistress alighted on the love seat. "Bring four cuffs Mo."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. Now cuff Bobby's wrists and ankles."

When that was done, Mistress sent me for two more cuffs and had me cuff Maureen's wrists.

Mistress then secured me to the 'X' on the wall. She took Mo to the hanging bar and secured her wrists to it. Poor little things feet barely touched the floor.

"Well. Here we are. Your Mistress and her two slave sluts. Together in Her new play room." She came and gently fondled my nuts as She spoke. My clitty squeezed at it's bars, squished so erotically.

She went to Maureen. "You two are going to give me a very entertaining afternoon." Her hand slipped up between Mo's legs. Soon she was moaning. "Like that cunt?"

"Mm. Yes Mistress."

"Yes. I thought you would. Why don't you two hang around for a bit while I go change into something more appropriate. No talking now. Do I need to gag you?"

"No Mistress." we said in unison.

Maureen squealed as the room was plunged into darkness.

My shoulders began to hurt. I had too much time to think. Maureen. proof Mistress has other slaves. What if She decides she no longer wants me? Could I even try to find another Mistress. Could anyone replace my Goddess? So beautiful and cruel and wonderful. What a useless old drag queen I've become.

The door opens. The cabinet lights up. The lamps glow dimly.

My goddess locks the door. She's wearing her long black chiffon robe over a black fur cuffed bra, and a black satin mini skirt with a black fur hem. Her black silk gloves reach half way up Her arms. On her feet are extreme sling back spikes. My God She's gorgeous!

Her heels click click click. Without a word She goes to Mo and gives her a long slow kiss. Then she comes to me, click click click, and her tongue is soon deep into my mouth.

She steps back and slowly unties the big bow the sash of Her robe is tied in. She spreads it off Her shoulders so it falls to her elbows. Like the train of a black wedding gown it follows her to the love seat. Click click click. She elegantly spreads it's gossamer material out and settles. A gorgeous cruel evil angel coming to earth, with the promise of pain and love. So elegant.

She smiles. Her left hand strokes down the fur cup over Her left breast. Down to her shiny satin skirt then strokes along it's fur hem.

She stands, dropping Her robe to the seat. Her heels click click click as she walks over to Mo. She kisses her cheek. "This room is completely soundproof darling, so feel free to scream all you want."

Click click click. She goes to the cabinet. Click click click. She comes to me. In her hand is what looks like salad tongs with very short handles, and spring loaded. She snaps them open and shut.

"No. Please Mistress!" I cry as I realize what they are. She snaps them over my balls. They crush and bite. I've never felt such pain.

"Doorbell! Doorbell!"

"Oh, baby. It's way too soon for your safe word." Her soft cruel voice leaves me crying as She click click clicks over to Mo.

She loosens the laces on the girl's top and slips it down to her waist. Click click click to the cabinet. Click click back with a pair of spiked clamps like those things for removing staples, except they too are spring loaded.

"No, no. Mistress, no. Please don't. Please!"

"Your begging is so sexy, baby."

Mistress plays with her right nipple, then snaps the cruel claw onto it. Mo screams and cries. Mistress attaches the other clamp. Mo screams and cries until she has no voice left.

Mistress settles on the love seat and removes Her gloves. She lifts the hem of her shiny black skirt and does herself. She soon cums.

Click click click. She holds her fingers to Mo's lips.

"Clean."

She licks and sucks eagerly.

Mistress rewards her by removing the clamps, then click click clicks over to me.

She smiles as she strokes her pussy lips, then holds her fingers up for me.

The relief when she removes the salad tongs from my balls is wonderful. She released me. "Wash these."

When everything was put away to Her satisfaction She handed me the charm necklace. "Lock the cabinet, turn out the lights, and lock the door when you leave."

"Yes Mistress Caroline." I followed Her and Mo upstairs.

"Mo, go change into your 'maid's' uniform."

"Yes Mistress." Still a bit of a whimper in her voice.

Hers was like mine except i a pink velvet.

"Take the bitch to the kitchen. She can help with dinner. Set the dining room table for two. Use the good china."

"Yes Mistress Caroline."

"When the chicken is in the oven you two may join me in the den for a glass of white wine. Go."

"Yes, Thank You Mistress."

She allowed us to sit on the furniture when we joined Her. We made small talk until the door bell rang.

"Mo, answer the door and show my guest into the living room. Bobby, take your glasses to the kitchen, then bring the wine and a glass for my guest."

We both went to do as instructed.

Mistress Caroline's guest was an older matron, maybe my age or older. She wore dark red two inch block heel mules, a mid calf length burgundy wool skirt with a wide leather belt that matched her shoes. Over her bow collar long sleeve gold satin blouse were two long pearl necklaces. Her hair was up in a silver bun. Her earrings were pearl pendulums. Just a tad too much powder and rouge and bright red lipstick and nails completed her look.

Mistress stood. "Velma, so nice to meet you in person. Please, have a seat." She motioned to the couch. "Glass of wine?"

"Why thank you. So nice to meet you Susan."

Susan? Who's Susan?

"My slaves know me as Mistress Caroline, dear, but never mind. Sluts? How do we greet Mistress Velma?"

Because of the coffee table there wasn't room for both of us at once, so first Maureen, then I knelt, kissed the Mistress's hand and offered our service.

After I poured Mistress Velma's wine and topped my owners, I knelt beside Mo on the carpet by the picture window while the mistresses chatted.

Ping!

"Is that the oven timer?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well. Go start the vegetables. Mo, stay a moment."

"Yes Mistress."

"What was that about?" I whispered when she came into the kitchen.

"Weird. The old dyke wanted me to lift my hem so she could see my you know."

"Shh. Keep your voice down. Here make the salad."

"She actually licked her lips. Creepy."

After they finished eating Mo and I had our supper in the kitchen, then started cleaning up.

"Sluts," Mistress poked Her head around the door, "My guest is ready to go. Come."

We went to the front hall.

"Bobby, help Mistress Velma with her coat."

It was a nineteen forties style. Long hair fur, vertical pelts, collarless, and big shoulders. I handed her her big white soft leather purse with the long narrow shoulder strap which she lifted over her left shoulder.

"Maureen. You will go with Mistress Velma tonight. Don't worry about your car and things, she'll bring you back in the morning."

I thought for a moment the redhead would say something, but she just bowed her head.

Mistress Velma opened her purse and reached in. "Chin up pet." She wrapped a wide pink leather collar with a long thin chain leash and locked it around Maureen's throat. "Come pet."

I held the door and watched her lead Mo away.

"Go finish cleaning up. I'll be in the living room."

"Yes Mistress." She was sitting in the easy chair reading.

"All finished?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now, go change into a nightie and draw me a bath."

"Yes Mistress."

Which nightie? Mm? The black chiffon sleep set She chose the first time she took me shopping.Baby doll, short puff sleeves with black satin panties. I'll wear my four inch black ankle strap spikes. She always appreciates it when I wear them for Her.

Before checking my makeup I start Her bath running.

As She walks into Her bathroom She drops Her shortie white plush bath robe to the floor. My Goddess! She's so perfect. I hold Her hand as She steps into the bath, then pick up her robe and hang it on the towel rack.

"Come."

I stand beside the tub holding a big soft bath towel. She sets the round natural sponge on the edge of the tub. "Wash my back, slave."

With pleasure! "Yes Mistress."

To touch Her perfect back! I lovingly stroke it with the sponge.

"That's enough." She continues bathing. I stand at the ready.

She drains the tub and rinses herself off with the Water Pic.

In Her bedroom she orders me to turn back the bed and sit. She slips on a powder blue knee length satin peignoir. Her charm necklace is laying on top of the dresser. She picks it up and unlocks the drawers. She brings the mitts to me. I hold out my hands and curl my fingers. It looks like an aroused sleepless nigh ahead for me.

The mitts are pink faux fur. They have no thumbs, and are too short to straighten out my fingers. She snugs and secures their Velcro straps.

Mistress goes to the en-suite. I hear water running. She returns with a wet wash cloth and a hand towel. Unlocking and discarding my chastity device she gives my stuff a tender wash and dry.

My free erection feels so wonderful. She kisses my knob and swallows. Once. Just once. No more.

I know better than to beg, or even whimper.

She sits with Her back to the headboard, using all six of the big pillows She told me to buy. She got comfortable.

"Come bitch. Please me."

I know She doesn't mean with my cock. Oh no. With my mouth. Never with my cock.

I start at Her painted toes. Kissing and sucking. I kiss up her shapely legs. Left, right, left, right. Slowly. Tenderly. I stroke Her legs with my fur mitts. I kiss up to her vagina. It's a vagina, a pussy, a treasure. Never a cunt. Oh no. To even think of it as a cunt would be so disrespectful.

I kiss and lick. Her woman scent overcomes the fresh flowery bath bead scent so erotically. Her scent. Her taste. I worship and lick. I poke my tongue in. If only I could use my fingers, I could do so much more for my beautiful Goddess.

"Mm. Good bitch. My sweet little slut. That's just right, baby."

I dare look up. Her eyes are half closed. That expression that warms me through and through. I'm pleasing Her. God I'm so lucky.

Her fingers spread Her lips. I lick and kiss deeper. My uncaged cock is achingly hard. This isn't foreplay. This is the real thing. The main event. Pleasing Her is everything.

Soft "Oh!". Yes. Can I keep Her flying? Take Her higher? I'm inspired as Her hands comb through my hair and Her thighs crush my ears.

"Mm, mm, mm." She bucks. Then sighs and relaxes.

"Come here baby."

She cuddles my head under her chin. Her leg is over my tush.

"Good Bobby."

Soon She's sound asleep and I lay there awake with a raging hard on.

I must have fallen asleep eventually.

"Wake up slut." She's pushing my stuff into it's clitty cage.

"Go get the coffee started while I choose your clothes. I'll be down in a bit." She says as she removes the mittens.

I go use the bathroom, have a quick shower then go downstairs.

Beautiful. She's wearing a dark blue knee length skirt with crisp inch wide pleats, and a white long sleeve collarless blouse. "You may join me for breakfast."

"Thank You Mistress Caroline."

"When you finish the breakfast dishes, I've laid out your clothes in your bedroom."

The dress She'd chosen was a mid thigh length long sleeve maroon with a darker red pattern. Natural nylons and two inch oxblood round toe block heels were laying beside the dress. On the bedside table was a set consisting of big round bead earrings, a short necklace and a bracelet all in ruby red translucent plastic.

I chose bright red lipstick and subtle makeup.

She was sitting in the den. I sat on the floor at Her knee. Time dragged. My mind wandered. 'Maybe I should get a how to book on zen or meditation. Wonder if we're going out? Wonder what Maureen is doing with Mistress Velma? When does the car get it's next service? Should I trade it in? What about the fleet reunion? Wonder how long Mistress will stay this time? She sure brought lots of clothes.'

Bing Bong.

"Slave, go."

"Yes Mistress."

Maureen looks happy. Good night or happy to be back?

"Sluts, go brew fresh coffee. You may serve us in the living room."

"Well?" I whispered.

"She's very nice. She had a suite at that big new hotel by the airport."

We served the coffee.

"Mo, come."

"Yes Mistress."

They went out in the hall. I couldn't hear what they were saying. Mo was smiling when they returned.

"It's settled then. Maureen, I release you from my service. You no longer belong to me."

Mistress Velma stood up. "Maureen. Do you want to become my property? Do you pledge to become my pet? To serve, please and obey me?"

12