Susan's Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen sank to her knees. "Mistress Velma, please let me be Your pet. I promise to serve, obey and please You."

"Good girl. Go pack your things."

When she returned Mistress Velma told her to go home and wait for her call.

We kissed Maureen goodby, then the two Mistresses finished their coffee and Mistress Velma left.

"Take me out for lunch. Then we can go shopping."

"Yes Mistress."

It was a pleasant afternoon. Beautiful Mistress and Her girlfriend. Window shopping and being out so beautifully dressed. Looking at so many pretty things. We found an upper end consignment store where Mistress told me to buy myself a knee length red fox fur.

We had supper at a mid price chain restaurant. A bit over dressed in our furs, but who cares. We got several interested looks from both sexes.

"Go shower and wear your pink baby doll."

"Yes Mistress."

She was sitting in the armchair in Her bedroom wearing my long scarlet satin robe.

"Come here."

The robe fell open. All she was wearing were four inch black spikes and Her purple girl cock.

"Down bitch."

"Yes Mistress."

I licked the big knob, licked the shaft and swallowed until I gagged. Mistress was stroking my hair.

"What a good little slut. Who's my good little cock sucker? You're my cock sucking slut. Good girl. My slut knows how to gobble. She's a cheap whoring bitch."

I kept at it until she pushed me back.

"Turn back the bed and get in, slut."

"Yes Mistress Caroline."

"On your back."

Oh boy! Reward time!

Kneeling between my legs she lubed up her purple intruder.

"That was a nice job you did on the padded bench in my play room. I'm looking forward to strapping you down, gagging, and raping you over it."

She licked Her lips.

"Ready? Lift your knees."

I hooked my elbows under my knees and spread them. "Aaahh!"

Without teasing with Her knob she rammed it into my sphincter. Just the knob.

"My fucking little whore wants it, doesn't she?"

"Yes Mistress This whore wants it."

"What do you want. Ask your Mistress."

"Mistress This slut wants you to fuck her in the ass. Please Mistress. Please fuck this slut."

I grunted as she plowed all the way balls deep. My guts will be unsettled all day tomorrow. She gave me a good fucking. One hand gripping my shoulder, the other alternately fondling, the slapping my blue balls. My Goddess! Her loving is so painfully good. She drills and drills. Her fingernails tear at my nipples. I gasp and cry for mercy. The look of pleasure on Her face is so dazzling. Her eyes are closed to a slit. She's in her 'zen sadist' place. She's lost in the ecstasy of pain delivery.

She's satisfied. "Put your cage back on and come to bed."

"Thank you Mistress."

She slides down and gives my caged clitty a ritualistic blow job. Of course all I feel is her manipulating my swollen balls.

"My baby wants relief doesn't she? Lets see what Mistress can do?"

Her gentle touch. Her sweet voice. The vibrations from her battery dildo against my scrotum.

"Cum slut. Cum for your Mistress."

"Ug ug ahh!" It feels so good. I squirt and squirt. It almost brings tears to my eyes it's so good.

"Wipe your self up, then you may sleep with me tonight, slave."

We spoon together, my Mistress held gently to my chest. My beautiful Goddess.

"I love You Mistress Caroline." I whisper.

"I know. Now be quiet, or I'll have to get the gag."

I'd never seen Her dressed like that before. Blue jeans and one of my old dress uniform shirts. Her riding crop was in her right hand.

"Over the table slave."

Five 'your Mistress loves you' kisses on my bare bottom from Her weapon.

She pulled the special chair with the seven inch cock screwed to it's seat out.

"Sit."

"Yes Mistress."

Funny how the body recovers so quickly. After being rammed by that big girl cock last night, the chair cock is so tight going up my ass. "Comfortable!"

"Yes Mistress."

"Let's see what we can do about that. Hands down at your side."

She cuffs my hands to the front legs of the chair, so I'm hunched over, my chin inches from the table top.

I hadn't noticed the short fat cock gag.

"Open up."

By the time She'd re-filled Her pink 'Worlds Cruelest Mistress' mug I'd sent her on Valentine's day, the drool was running down my chin. She settled across the table from me.

"I've decided it's time for a change. I no longer want a stable of slaves. I've already given or sold most of them. That's why Mistress Velma took Maureen."

Oh God, oh God. Now She's going to dump me. What can I do to keep Her? I start sobbing. I love Her so much. I'm choking on the fat cock.

"Today you will be a man. You will dress in man clothes."

No, no Mistress! I want to be Your sissy slut and wear pretty clothes for Your enjoyment. But gagged it just came out "Ghh, gu mgg..."

There's a rushing in my ears. This is the end.

"Quiet. Let me finish. I've rented a 'U Haul' which you will drive. We will go to my apartment and empty it. I will move in here full time. You will worship and serve me full time from now on.

12