Susan's Mind was Ticking Away

Story Info
It must be my age.
3.3k words
3.4
14.5k
26
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sex.

I read the basis of this story some years ago. But I do not know were from. I do hope you like it.

Susan's mind was ticking away.

By loveofmylife75

I met my wife at a party. We hit it off as we looked at each other. Love was there with the first glance from me and it was the same for her. That was twenty years ago. After two years of dating we finally got married in church. Both our parents got on so well and we meet for evening dinners from time to time. Then that all stopped because Susan was pregnant with our first child.

That was seventeen years ago. Susan had a little girl and she was the image of her mother even though she had just been born. We name her Chloe. Within months Susan was pregnant again she looked the same as her mother and we named her Amber. Thank god I never got a look in.

We had free baby sitters through our parents and we were happy. Making love every other day. The girls went to nursery and Susan had decided she wanted to go back to work and was looking for a park time job. I was on reasonable money. And the money Susan earned she spent on herself and the girls.

I trusted Susan with my life in all the years we had been married and I loved my two girls. But yes I would have wanted a boy to carry on my surname.

As soon as we all had eaten our evening meals the girls went and did their homework if they had not already finished it. We watch TV for what is on. I might as well watch the goldfish swim round and round in its bowl. The girls had finished their homework and as usually they were in control of the TV. It was bedtime and the four of us went off to bed.

Susan and I made love and I managed my usually twice and so did Susan. We lay there talking about this and that. The following day Susan was to start her monthly. A couple of nights past. It was one of those nights when our love was not happening due to her body cycle. We lay there in each other's arms. Then right out of the blue.

Susan said to me." This is not fair between us. Because you have made love to other women before we were married. And I have had only you as a lover."

The alarm bells in my head went off, I wondered where this was going.

"Yes Susan, I know and I would not have it another way because I love you so much. Why are you talking about this? We have been married for eighteen years," I said.

"It is because the women at work are always talking about the men they have been with. And I have had only you," Susan said to me.

The alarm bells in my head were ringing twice as loud by now.

Is she going to ask me for one of those free passes? That I had heard so much about. If she is, there is no way I would say yes to her. I love her too much. And if she was going to ask me to allow her it would be a bit strange. That was a No! So I waited for her to say something else.

No darling please do not think I want to find a bit of strange. I only want to date another man to see what it is like, if you approve," She said to me.

"Susan No, Let me make this abundantly clear to you. You are not going out on a date with anyone other than me. And if you do there is something that is called consequences. AND BY THAT. I MEAN DIVORCE. Do you understand me? THERE WILL BE NO DATE WITHOUT ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

"Sorry darling I never thought of you as the jealous type, please forgive. I will forget all about now," Susan said to me.

BUT THAT WAS NOT THE END OF IT.

In the next two weeks Susan's mind was ticking away. But I never saw anything out of place. I came home three quarters of an hour early this Friday evening. The girls were in their bedrooms most probably doing their homework. I headed to our bedroom to change to get into some to relax in. Susan was in the end suit having a shower. I looked round the room and there on the bed neatly laid out was a new dress. And at the side of it was a new lacy bra and knickers.

I had best wait if we are going out. I needed a shower to freshen up. While I was waiting for the shower. But if the girls would not have been home I would have joined Susan in the shower. But they were home. I sat on the bed and waited for Susan to come into the bedroom. Hang on a minute are we going to one of our friends' houses, or out to dinner. It is not my birthday nor Susans and it is not either of the girls. What the hell have I forgotten.

Susan came out of the shower and jumped out of her skin wearing a bath towel wrapped around her.

"Jesus you scared the hell out of me sitting there on the bed. Why are you home so early," she said to me.

"I left early for a change. Are we going somewhere," I said to her.

Looking at the new dress, lacy bra and knickers neatly laid out on the bed next to where I was sitting.

"So where are we going? Before I take a quick shower," I said.

Susan was taken back and was thinking what to say to me. With a distressed look on her face.

"I see you have bought something special for us looking at the clothes on the bed?"

"No we are not going out tonight? I am? I am having dinner with my boss Kevin Williams. And you are staying in to look after the girls," she said with a neutral look on her face.

This cannot be happening after everything I told her weeks ago. She would never be allowed to go out with any other man. But myself.

"Susan my answer to you is NO, Remember what I told you weeks ago. I will repeat it in case you have forgotten.... Let me make this abundantly clear to you. You are not going out on a date with anyone other than me. And if you do there is something that is called consequences. AND BY THAT. I MEAN DIVORCE. Do you understand me? THERE WILL BE NO DATE WITHOUT ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND." I said in an angry voice.

"I am going and that's the end of it," Susan said to me.

With that I stood up and went to my eldest girl's bedroom. Chloe was sixteen and was becoming a woman so fast. She was laying down on her bed. Listening to music through her headphones. Singing along with whatever she was listening to. I pulled off her headphones.

"Dad what's up," she said.

"Family emergency go and get your sister right now. And come into your mothers and my bedroom Immediately," I said to her with the anger still in my voice.

"Why?" What for? Is the house on fire?" she said.

"NO. do as I ask, go and get your sister right now and be quick about it," I said with the anger still in my voice.

My two daughters took after me. They stood for no nonsense from anyone. And would vent their opinions without thinking too much. But at the right time they knew how to curb it. I never spoke to my daughter with a stern voice so Chloe knew right away something was terribly wrong.

Chloe was following me out the door heading for Amber's room. She was doing her homework so she had the weekend free to do what she wanted to do.

"Amber dad wants us right now," she said to her sister grabbing hold of Amber's hand pulling her towards the open door. Heading to my bedroom.

By the time I got back to our bedroom. Susan had put on her new lacy bra and knickers sitting at her dressing table putting on her makeup. I had not spoken to her. I was waiting for the girls to arrive. The girls came rushing in. And Susan saw the pair of them in the reflection in the mirror.

"What the hell do you two want now? Can you see I am undressed, get out of here right now," Susan said to the girls.

Chloe began turning around obeying what her mother had told her to do.

"NO, you two are to stay exactly where you are," I said to the girls. As I looked at the girls.

"Girls, I wanted you to remember our family's destruction, first-hand," I said to the girls.

"What?" all three of them shouted out simultaneously.

"That's right," I said.

I gave a very brief pause.

"Your mother sitting over there is abandoning the three of us. You see that new dress on the bed? She bought it to wear for him tonight. FOR A DATE WITH ANOTHER MAN. She plans on having dinner with him. THEN HAVING SEX WITH HIM. And to come back in the early hours of the morning as though nothing has happened. And to top it all she bought that lacy underwear she is wearing for him!!!. You two will most probably be. Changing your name to your mother's boyfriend's name which is Kevin Williams, her boss. He is going to be your new stepfather," I said to the girls.

All three of them let out a gasp. The girl was staring at their mother as their faces were changing by the second.

"Mother, is what dad has said is true?" Chloe said to her mother.

Susan was taken back at the comments. I had made it in front of both our girls. Could she be rattled at the charge had just made?

"No, No I am not abandoning our family. It's just one date with my boss."

Amber, shouted out.

"With another man? Not dad? Shame on you, you fucking slut!" she said to her mother.

"Do not you dare curse me you little brat," Susan yelled back at Amber.

Then went on to say.

"I'm an adult, and I know what I am doing going out on an adult date with my boss, and this has nothing to do with you."

"It has everything to do with her, you stupid cow," I said, calmly but in a firm voice.

"If you go on that date, expect divorce papers sometime next week. You're destroying this family with your stupidness."

Chloe, who had not expressed her opinion. She stepped towards the bed. Picked up the dress and ripped it down the middle before anyone else could speak.

"My mom is not a double-crossing bitch. She is not going out with a boyfriend tonight. She is my mother. She loves me and she knows that will destroy me. And that comment of she said 'BRAT' I want to know here and now does she love us?" Chloe said.

Susan stared in horror at the expensive destroyed dress.

"What the hell are you doing? That dress cost me 500!"

Chloe was looking her mom in the eye. She walked towards the dresser. Opened the second drawer down. Picked up a pair of scissors. Then she walked back towards her mother. Pushed the scissor blade between Susan's back and her lacy bra and cut the bra shoulder strap.

"And now she will not be wearing any sexy new underwear for him," Chloe said.

Stepping back, looking at me. Then she glared at her dumbfounded mother.

"Do you love me? I mean US?"

"Of course I do!" Susan said as the first tears appeared in Susan's eyes.

Susan, where were you going to meet him for dinner," I said to her.

"The Red lion hotel in three quarters of an hour's time," she said to me.

Girls take your mother's phone and hide it and come with me. I said to them,

The girls picked up their mother's phone and ran out of the bedroom and Susan was trying to stop them.

"Susan, stay where you are. And when I get back the four of us are going to talk about our future," I said to her.

Now she was crying her eyes out.

"Girls when you hear your mother's phone ringing in about one hour's time. Answer it and give it to your mother. And do not let your mother out of your sight and tie her up if you have too." I said to the pair of them. As I was disconnecting the house phone, I took it with me.

I was heading for the Red lion hotel. I was making my plan up as I went along.

I was sitting at the bar looking at the main entrance door waiting for Loverboy to walk in. In he strolls looking quiet, please with himself asking for his room key.

He walks in the bar to order a drink. But before he could order one. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turn to see who was taping him on the shoulder.

"Kevin Williams, we need to talk right now. I am married to Susan, your date for tonight," I said to him.

"I, er I don't know what you mean it is a business dinner between me and her, I employ her," he said to me.

"Kevin Williams, you need to Listen to me very carefully. To what I have to say and you to you understand? I said to him.

I did not have his full attention. He was trying to bluff it out.

"Williams shut up and listen to me," I said to him. Now I had his attention.

He looked at me. As though I was going to knock ten bags of shit out of him. Now I had his full attention.

"Kevin Williams, do you have good medical cover? If not! Get one tomorrow. You may need it soon if you do not do as I say understand," I said to him. Now I had his full attention.

He looked at me wondering what I was going to say to him next.

1 "I know you are married. And I know where you live. I am guessing she knows nothing about your meetings. But I will make for sure she does understand.

2 The insurance companies do not like paying out on arson claims.

3 But the police do like arsonists sending them to jail.

4 If I was you. I would sell up and move away.

5 You are going to sack my wife on the phone in a little while and call the date off.

6 You are going to pay her a year's money. As of tonight and you will pay her taxes.

7 If you nod to my wife. In the future keep on looking over your shoulder for me.

Now you can make that call to her. Let it ring until she answers the phone and put it on speaker so I can hear what is being said!" I said to him,

He rang my wife and called the date off. Then he told her it was all a big mistake. Then he told her she was sacked and he was going to pay her a year's money. And he would pay the taxes for her. In the end he told her he was married and was not going to leave his wife. Not for a one-night fling with a slut.

When Susan heard him call her a SLUT. She screamed down the phone at you cheating bastard. Go to hell. I will get even with you one day.

"Williams, delete my wife's number from your phone while I am here," I said to him which he did.

He was in a state of shock.

"Barman, he needs a stiff drink. You had best give him one, " I said, turning around to return home.

On the way home I ordered large pizzas. But I hate the dreaded things. When I got home the girls were hugging their mother. She had been crying her eyes out from being called a SLUT. Now she knew what she was going to be called if she had gone through with it. But it was not over as far as I was concerned. Rules had to be made if we were to stay married???

As I arrived home the horrible pizzas arrived so the four of us ate a slice. I poured out my beer and handed Susan her gin and tonic.

"Right Susan, the four of us are going to talk about our future," I said.

Susan burst out in tears.

"I know what you are going to say, we are getting divorced. I was so stupid. I listen to his sweet talk. And I thought it would not harm us. Please forgive me. I do not want a divorce I love you so much," Susan said between her sobbing.

"Susan, I have thought about that. But the girls have to come first. In three years' time. Amber will be eighteen. And Chloe will be nineteen. And most probably both have had a few boyfriends by then," I said to her and the girls.

Susan was still in tears waiting for the axe to fall.

"Susan, is there anything else you have to tell me beforehand? What I want to say to you."

"Before you ask, the answer is NO. I have never slept with anyone else in all our married life. If that is what you are going to ask me, I love you and only you," she said between her subbing's.

There was a pause.

"I have to tell you Kevin Williams spoke to me while you were out. He told me it was a big mistake. Then he sacked me on the phone. And is paying me a year's money. It's guilt money I think. He told me he was married and was not leaving his wife for a one-night fling with a SLUT. And I called him a cheating bastard because he told me he was married. Please, give me another chance. I promise you I will ever see anyone else," Susan said to the three of us.

All through that her sobbing started to stop.

"Susan, I will give you one more chance and if you date anyone else and I find out we are through. I will wait until the girls are over eighteen and even after that. If you stray we are through and I mean divorce."

"Darling I promise you I will never even think of doing such a stupid thing ever again. I promise you that and the girls," Thank you thank you she kept on saying.

"Susan do you want to go back to work park time once again? If so. Think about what you may be losing in this marriage and the girls," I said.

"Yes I promise," Susan said in a happier voice.

The girls jumped out of their seats and held their mother.

Chloe said, "I will be watching you mother but I do love you so."

I picked up the horrible pizzas and threw them in the bin. I held Susan tight and kissed her. Then I said to her, "I trust you."

The four of us held each other.

Let the four of us eat at the Red lion hotel. I know there is a table free tonight!

"Just a moment," Susan said.

She picked up her phone. Blocked Williams number. Deleted his number and showing me she had done it. Giving me a bright and happy smile followed by a sweet loving kiss. And you know what was going to happen later on.

Yes I am a big old softly that is for sure. But I do love Susan.

+ + + + +