Susan's Needs Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex between Susan and her step father heats up.
11.6k words
4.68
12.8k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers

It was another two weeks before Mary came home from work on a Friday and announced that she would be working out of town the following Monday and it would be a three day trip. That meant she would be gone for two nights. Although it was a sure bet that Mary and I would have sex at least a couple of times in the next two days I felt a pang of guilt when my thoughts went straight to Monday night and my next opportunity to fuck Susan.

Susan tried very hard all weekend to conceal her happiness that her mother would be gone for two nights and she would finally get to have her way with me again. Though I did notice that she gave me a smoky look any time she thought her mother was not paying attention. She had been very good about obeying our rule so I was surprised Sunday evening when she leaned over my recliner to give me a good night kiss on the cheek, but instead grabbed my cock through my shorts and whispered in my ear, "Gee Daddy, I can hardly wait to get some of this tomorrow night."

I jumped as if her hand was fire in my lap. Mary had just gone to change for bed and it freaked me out. "Get the fuck off me," I said. That sounded harsh, but I was panicked. She straightened up and said, "Sheesh, I didn't mean to upset you. I thought you would be happy about this opportunity. I know I am."

I got up and looked down the hall toward my bedroom; my heart pounding in my chest. Turning to Susan I said, my voice very low but stern, "Do you remember what our rule was about contact?"

She shifted nervously and replied, "Yeah, but Mom's in your bedroom so I figured we were safe."

With my panic tamped down my voice was softer when I told her, "Wrong answer baby girl. We are never safe if she is in the house. In fact we aren't safe unless she is out of town, and then it's questionable. Just know that I am looking forward to tomorrow night too. Now get out of here you little cock tease before you get us busted."

Susan smiled at that comment, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Goodnight, Dad." She giggled and danced down her hallway toward her bedroom. Right at that moment Mary walked into the room. My heart lodged in my throat thinking about how close my worst fear had just come to reality. She raised her voice to get Susan's attention. "Hey Susie, don't I rate a good night kiss too?"

Susan returned to the living room and embraced her mother. She gave her a peck on the cheek and said, "Sorry Mommy, I thought you were in the shower. Good night. I love you." Then she turned to go to her room, turned back to her mother and said, "Have a good trip Mom. See you on Wednesday."

When Susan disappeared into her room Mary turned and planted a hot kiss on me. She put her hand on my cock and squeezed. Feeling my semi hardness Mary said, " Mmmm, come on handsome. How about you take me to bed and give me enough of this wonderful cock to last me for the next three days?" She laughed and walked out of the room heading to our bedroom. Following behind her my cock continued to get hard as I watched her ass cheeks move inside her pajamas.

Once in the bedroom we stripped off our clothes and got on the bed. Mary said, "Eat me, Paul. I want to cum on your tongue before we fuck." I always enjoyed eating her luscious pussy so I dove right in. Before long Mary was holding my head to her crotch and humping my face as I tongued her hole and sucked her clit.

She raised her hips off the mattress and held still. "Oh yes. That's it right there. I'm cumming, baby." Suddenly her juices flooded my tongue as she came. She slowly lowered her ass to the mattress and sighed heavily. "That was fantastic, babe. Now come up here and slide that hard cock into me as deep as you can get it and give me the fucking I really need."

She didn't have to ask me twice. I got between her legs and positioned my cock at her entrance. Looking into her lovely eyes I lowered my hips and penetrated her outer lips. My cock slid deep into her soaking wet pussy with little resistance. When our bodies were pressed together, my cock buried to the hilt, Mary said, "Now fuck me hard and fast, baby, but don't cum. When you are ready I want you in my mouth."

I fucked her just the way she wanted; knowing I wasn't going to last long at that pace. I felt the waves of ecstasy starting to wash over me just as Mary had her second orgasm. I delayed pulling out until the last moment; enjoying the sensations of her pussy squeezing my cock. Waiting almost too long I could feel the first contraction of my balls as I hurriedly withdrew from Mary's hot, spasming pussy and scrambled to get my cock to her mouth. I almost made it before the first stream of cum shot into the air.

That first spurt hit her upper lip but most of it landed in her open mouth, coating her tongue. A split second later Mary closed her mouth around the head of my cock. She held me there and sucked every drop from me before swallowing. When she released my cock I collapsed beside her. Seeing the glob of cum on her upper lip that had missed the mark I collected it with my tongue and kissed her. Mary moaned as I fed it to her. She loved that I was unafraid of my cum.

Breaking the kiss, we relaxed. Mary said, "Thank you, baby. That was awesome and I'm pretty sure that will hold me for the next few days." I laughed and said, "Well that's good. I would hope that you wouldn't need to find some strange cock to hold you over until you get back home." It was a joke that we bandied about on occasion. We had shared our fantasies over the years. I knew hers was to fuck a stranger on a wild one night stand. She knew mine was to have a threesome with her and another woman. I trusted Mary and although I knew it would never happen I almost wished that she would let a stranger fuck her on this trip. It was a crazy thought, but if Mary fucked some guy while she was out of town it might salve my guilty conscience about fucking her daughter.

Mary laughed and squeezed my cock. She said, "Well, some strange might be exciting, but I'm perfectly satisfied with this cock right here. I'm pretty sure I can wait a couple of days now before I need to have more of it."

That made me feel even more guilty. I had a sudden urge to confess my infidelity. To come clean about fucking her daughter. The moment passed as Mary kissed me again and said, "Good night, handsome." She curled up to my side and drifted off to sleep. I lay awake for a long time thinking about my situation before sleep overcame me.

The next day I was constantly in a state of arousal. In spite of the guilty feelings I had I couldn't stop thinking about fucking Susan again later that evening. Close to the time she was due home I took a shower and jacked off to cool my libido. I was not aware she was home until I opened the bathroom door and found her laying on my bed naked. God, she was beautiful and so sexy. It was like looking at a younger version of her mother.

My being naked, there was no hiding my growing erection. Holding out her arms, Susan smiled and said, "Hi Daddy. How about a snack before diner?" Her invitation was hard to resist, but having sex with Susan in her mother's bed was a definite recipe for disaster. "No. Not here," I said, "That bed is off limits. Let's go to your room."

Susan got off the bed and embraced me. She kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth as her hand snaked between our naked bodies to caress my now hard cock. I put a hand on a plump tit and squeezed, feeling her erect nipple pressing into my palm. Susan pulled her lips from mine and said, "Okay, Daddy. Let's go to my room." She turned and released my cock as she headed out of the room. I followed her; my hard cock slapping from thigh to thigh as I watched her naked ass sway seductively. In her room Susan got on the bed on all fours and faced me. Her hands were gripping the edge of the mattress.

"Come here Daddy and let me have my way with your beautiful cock." When I closed the distance between us my cock was right in her face. She took it into her mouth and sucked the head. What she lacked in experience she made up for with enthusiasm, but it wasn't feeling that great. As gently as I could I said, "Sue, hold up a minute." She stopped and sat back on her haunches. She looked up at me; a questioning look in her eyes.

"Can I give you some instruction how to do that better?" I asked. Susan nodded her head yes. "OK, I am going to tell you the techniques that your mother uses because she is amazing at it. Take me in your hand and gently pull the foreskin down off of the head, then run your tongue around the exposed ridge using a little pressure." Susan obediently did as directed causing my cock to tingle. "Now run your tongue over my whole cock from tip to base."

I let her bathe my cock with her tongue several times. "Now put your mouth over the head and pull your lips over your teeth, then move your head back and forth so the ridge at the base of the head is pulled through your lips. When she did that it produced tingling through my cock to my balls. "Now continue doing that, but every so often stop at the base and twist your head side to side so your lips are rimming it."

Susan did as instructed and the result was streaks of hot spears of pleasure all the way to the soles of my feet. The first time Mary rimmed me like that she brought me to orgasm in record time and I filled her mouth with a huge load of cum, but I didn't want to end this with Susan just yet so I told her to stop and take a break. She pulled her mouth from my cock and looked into my eyes. "How did I do Daddy?" she asked.

I smiled at her eagerness and said, "Just great sweetheart. You had me close. With that technique and a little practice you will have a mouthful of cum pretty quickly."

"Well, I'm glad you stopped me then. I don't know if I would like that. I've never had anyone do that to me," she said. "Do you do that with Mom? Do you cum in her mouth?" she asked.

I sat down on the bed beside her. Susan turned slightly to face me. I reached out and massaged a plump breast, gently squeezing her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I said, "Of course I do. Your mother loves sucking me off and swallowing my cum. She is a fantastic cock sucker."

Susan seemed amazed. "Really? Mom likes it?" She closed her eyes and moaned softly in her throat when I tweaked her nipple again. Suddenly she said, "Daddy, I like that I can make you want to cum just by sucking you, but letting you cum in my mouth? I'm not sure about that. Cindy says it tastes like dirty dish water."

I chuckled at her last statement and mused, "I wonder how Cindy made that comparison? Sue, have you ever tasted a guy's cum?"

"No, Dad, I have not. Like I said, no one has ever done that to me."

I was astounded. "Tommy never asked you to suck him off?" I asked her.

"No. Tommy ever only wanted me to suck him until he was really hard before he was ready to put it in my pussy. That's all he ever wanted. We only had sex a few times before we broke up and it was the same every time. The only other guy I have been with was Ray and he was worse than Tommy. He just wanted put his cock in me and once he came he didn't even want to cuddle. He had no thought for my needs. That was the only time with him because I didn't want to date him again.

"To tell you the truth, I never even enjoyed sex with either of them. When I overheard you and Mom having sex the first time I couldn't understand how she could be so vocal about what y'all were doing, but it made me really curious; and horny. After listening to you and Mom I just knew that sex with you would be different and so much better than before. Now that you have shown me just how enjoyable it can be I really want you to teach me everything. If you want me to suck you until you cum in my mouth I'll do it. I'll even try to swallow your cum. I just hope I can do it."

"Well, sweetheart, there are all sorts of ways to enjoy sex and I will be happy to teach you," I said. Knowing how much pleasure expanding Susan's knowledge of sex was going to be had my cock standing straight up in my lap. She took it in her hand and said, "Jeez, you are so hard, Daddy."

Susan's hand was hot on the flesh of my cock as she held me. I kissed her again. Letting my hand slip from her breast I slid it down her tummy to cup her sex. I pressed a finger against her hooded clit causing her to moan into my mouth. Breaking the kiss I thought about that first time I fucked her. How raw it was. My fingers gently played with her pussy as I continued our discussion. "Sue, our first time having sex was not my typical way to go about giving a woman pleasure. Foreplay is sometimes the best part of having sex and I totally ignored that part because I was overwhelmed by the situation.

"The key is taking your time and building up the level of arousal. Oral sex done right always enhances the overall sexual experience. For instance, if a man wants a woman to suck his cock to give him pleasure, he should be willing to return the favor. You receive, you give. I'll teach you how a guy should please a woman, then you won't have to put up with guys like Tommy and Ray. You will know what real pleasure is and you can demand nothing less from your lovers. Okay. For your first lesson I want you to scoot back on the bed and lay on your back."

Susan got on the bed and lay as I instructed. I laid down beside her then kissed her. Small kisses all over her lips at first then a soft lingering full mouthed kiss. I slid my tongue against her lips and she opened her mouth inviting me in. I let my tongue enter her mouth to intertwine with hers. Susan started moaning into my mouth when she felt my hand squeeze her tit and pinch her nipple. As I broke the kiss and moved my mouth down her neck she muttered, "Damn!" and exhaled deeply. I gently bit the side of her neck then tongued the little hollow at the base of her throat before continuing to trail small kisses down her chest to her breasts.

I took my time as I kissed and sucked each tit. When I took her nipples between my lips and sucked she moaned and pushed her chest up to press harder into my mouth. As I was attending to her breasts my left hand was busy stroking her stomach and inner thighs carefully avoiding her crotch area. As my hand settled between her legs she spread them and moaned even louder. She shifted her hips trying to get me to make contact with her pussy. I resisted touching her there; building her arousal.

The whole time I was doing all this Susan was running her hands over me anywhere she could touch. As I started trailing kisses down her belly she moaned and put her hands on my head urging me lower. I let her push me lower, but not to where she was trying to guide me. This was the first time she would be receiving oral sex from me and I wanted to make it special.

As much as I wanted to taste her honey pot I forced myself to take my time. When I felt her pubic hair on my lips I followed the border of her pubic mound to her hip and continued kissing down her leg. I could hear her making soft little mewling sounds deep in her throat. I took my time and kissed down her leg to her toes; worshiping her taut young flesh. I tongued each toe and sucked on the big toe like it was a small dick. Susan was thrashing around on the bed now and moaning loudly. I let her toe slip from my mouth and changed feet. Repeating my efforts I took the big toe into my mouth. She inhaled sharply as I sucked that one too.

I let her toe slip from my mouth and kissed my way across the top of her foot and up her leg, giving it the same treatment on the way up as I had given the other one on the way down. By the time I got to her mid thigh her legs were spread wide in anticipation of where I was headed. As I kissed her inner thigh I could see the deep pink of her vaginal opening beyond her pussy lips glistening with her wetness As I reached the top of her thigh my nose brushed her pubic hair. Avoiding her vulva I kissed up and around her pubic triangle to the middle of her other thigh and stopped. Then I dragged my tongue up toward her pussy, but stopped just short and lightly sucked her thigh. Susan moaned loudly and squirmed trying to move her pussy under my lips.

"Oh god, Daddy." she said. "You're killing me here."

I smiled and pursed my lips to blow a stream of air across her pussy. She squealed as the cool air bathed her open vagina. I continued to blow air at her pussy as I nodded my head so the air stream went from her clit to her asshole then back up. As I reached her clit again I leaned in and kissed the hood over it. Susan's body jerked a little and she grabbed my head in her hands. I let her pull me down until my lips were pressed against her clitoris. She moaned and pushed her hips up off the bed as I stroked her with my tongue. Letting my tongue slip to her vagina I slid it in and tasted her succulent nectar. When my tongue parted her lips she cried, "Oh yes, Daddy. Oh fuck that feels so good."

I pushed her legs up and back toward her chest exposing her crotch completely.

Folding my tongue into a spear I stabbed it into her vagina and fucked her with fast strokes for a minute then let her legs down. As her legs lowered my tongue came out of her tunnel and slid between her pussy lips to her clit again. I took her clit in my teeth and gently chewed on it then closed my lips around it and sucked. Susan was moaning steadily and bucking her hips into my mouth. "Oh Daddy, oh Daddy don't stop. You're gonna make me cum."

My intention had been to take Susan to the edge of orgasm before fucking her, but her passionate response to my oral ministrations changed that. I increased the pressure as I sucked her clit. At the same time I slid a finger in her pussy and curled it to touch her G-spot. That took her over the edge and Susan came on my finger. I moved my mouth to cover her pussy so I could taste her juices as she came. The taste was divine; slightly salty and silky smooth with a slight musky odor. I ate her pussy until she asked me to stop,"because I'm too sensitive down there," she said.

I crawled up to lay beside her and she said, "Oh my god Daddy, I know why Mom likes that so much now. I have never had my whole body kissed like that. You made me feel like I was floating. I've never had a guy do that to me before. And when I came, that was intense."

I couldn't believe these younger guys. "You mean neither of your boyfriends gave you oral sex?"

Susan sighed. "No. Tommy said it was gross and Ray was just interested in putting his dick in me and getting himself off."

Before I could respond, Susan gripped my hard cock and said, "None of that matters now though. I have you for my teacher and I can't wait to feel this inside me again."

I knew she meant inside her pussy, but that wasn't the hole I wanted. I wanted her to experience sucking a cock until it erupted in her mouth. I knew if she was anything like her mother she was going to love it. "I'm glad I could give you so much pleasure, sweetheart. Now, are ...," I was interrupted by Susan kissing me, snaking her tongue between my lips. She moaned and increased the intensity of her kiss. When we broke the kiss Susan was flushed and panting. "Holy, that's so hot tasting myself in your mouth," she said.

I smiled and said. "I'm glad you think so. Now, as I was about to ask before I was so rudely interrupted; are you ready to suck me and swallow my cum when I get off?"

"I'm ready to try," she said, "But please don't be mad if I can't do it."

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her lips. Sweetheart, I won't be mad if you can't. I would never get mad or force you to do anything you didn't want to do. There would be no pleasure for me in doing that. If you don't like it when I cum in your mouth that's fine. I will never expect you to do it again, but I think you owe it to yourself to try it at least once. You might be pleasantly surprised."

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers