Susan's Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With urgency in my voice I warned, "Susan, I'm gonna cum!" Instead off pulling off my cock she buried it in her throat and moaned as she felt the first pulse as I started ejaculating. My orgasm shook my whole body as it washed over me. Susan pulled her head back and my cock slipped out of her throat. She captured the rest of my sperm in her mouth. My orgasm subsided and the last weak stream of cum pulsed out of my cock. She swallowed, then continued to suck, coaxing the last dregs from me. When she was satisfied she had it all, Susan let my cock slip from her mouth and smiled up at me.

"Yummy," she said. "I do like how you taste, Daddy. It felt amazing when you started cumming into my throat. I love how it feels when your cock slips into my throat too. I am so glad that I can do that for you, Daddy."

I was glad too. Susan was only the second woman I had been with that was capable of deep throating a cock. I had missed the sensation of my cock slipping into a tight throat. Happy she was enthused about her new skill I said, "Well baby girl, you surprised me being able to do that so quickly. I guess you really are a natural at deep throating. As for liking the taste of my cum; like mother like daughter."

Susan giggled and said, "Thank you Daddy, for teaching me how to do that for you. I want to please you in every way I can. Now, I'm hungry. What's for supper?"

****

I left Susan's room to go get dressed. We met in the kitchen and prepared supper together. After eating we were cleaning the kitchen when Susan informed me that she wanted to try her deep throating skills again so we ended up back in her bed. My cock was deep in her throat when my phone rang. I knew it would be Mary calling to tell me of her day and tried to get Susan to stop. "Susan, it's your mother. Quit so I can answer the phone." She moaned and refused to let go of my cock. I twisted around and was barely able to reach my phone laying on the bedside table. Sure enough it was Mary calling.

I hit the receive button and said, "Hello sweetheart." Mary replied and we fell into a conversation about our day. Susan was having fun trying to distract me with her cock sucking. When sucking hard on the head of my cock and fondling my balls didn't work she used the tip of a finger to probe my asshole. All the while a mischievous look in her eye. I was able to maintain focus until Susan deep throated me. Mary was telling me how much she missed being in bed with me instead of in a lonely hotel room when Susan slipped my cock into her throat again. I moaned before I could catch myself and Mary asked, "Are you stroking your cock right now?"

"Yes," I lied, trying to cover my slip up. Mary said, "Well, I wish these two fingers I have in my pussy were your cock. What are you thinking about right now while you stroke your hard cock?"

Letting Susan know Mary and I were in the phone sex phase of the conversation I said, "What I'm thinking about is how good it feels to have my cock buried in your hot,wet pussy. I wish those fingers fucking you were my cock too. "

Susan got the message. She started deep throating me on almost every stroke. My step daughter was giving me the best head of my life while her mother and I were having phone sex. I had never had a more erotic encounter. Susan's enthusiastic efforts in concert with Mary's erotic mutterings had me racing toward the peak of arousal.

I was looking into Susan's eyes as I said into the phone, "Oh fuck, Mary, your hot pussy feels so good on my cock. I'm cumming baby." As the first stream erupted from my cock into Susan's mouth I moaned and said, "Here it is baby. Ooooohh! Take it all." Locked in the throes of orgasm, I could hear Mary's voice through the phone as she moaned with me and said, "Oh god, I'm cumming too, baby. Your cock feels so good in my pussy."

Totally spent I looked down at Susan between my legs. She was holding my rapidly deflating cock in her hand; a huge smile on her face. She mouthed the words, "I love you, Daddy," then kissed the tip of my cock. Mary and I talked for a few minutes more as we basked in the afterglow of our mutual orgasms before saying good night. When I ended the conversation with Mary, Susan scrambled up my body and kissed me passionately. Breaking the kiss she said, "Oh Daddy, that was awesome. It was almost like having a threesome with Mom. My pussy is so wet right now. I need you to put your hard cock in me and fuck me so I can cum all over it."

In spite of having just had probably the best orgasm of my life, listening to Susan and feeling her young sexy body pressed against me, I felt my cock begin to stir as it started to engorge with blood again. Cupping her tit I squeezed it and partly teased her; partly admonished her. "Well, you were a naughty girl just now. Your antics came close to giving us away to your mother. I'm not sure you deserve to be fucked. Maybe I should give you a spanking instead."

Susan wrapped her hand around my semi hard cock and purred in my ear. "Mmmm, maybe you should, Daddy. I've been a bad girl."

I had been joking, but her response caused my cock to twitch. Was she into getting spanked? It was tempting, but I thought she had been introduced to enough new things recently that I could save that for later. I said, "No, I think I am going to let you slide this time. There was no harm done. Besides, it was pretty damned hot talking to your mother while you were swallowing my cock. Now, turn over and get on your hands and knees."

Susan quickly turned over and assumed the position. Getting behind her ready to plow her hot young pussy I grabbed her by the hip with my left hand and pulled her to me. I used my right hand to guide my cock between her slick pussy lips. She was very wet and my cock slid easily into her hot sheath until all of my seven inches were buried in her. Susan moaned as my cock filled her. "Oh yes, Daddy. That's what I needed. Give it to me hard and fast. I'm so ready to cum."

Instead of assaulting her pussy I began to stroke her with a long slow motion pulling almost all the way out and then slipping back in until I was resting against her buttocks. Susan pleaded, "No, Daddy. That's not the way I want it. Please fuck me hard. I need it hard."

Looking down at my cock splitting her tight ass cheeks I couldn't resist giving her a good smack. Ignoring her plea I slid out until just the head remained between her pussy lips and smacked her left ass cheek. The loud clap and sting of the contact caused Susan to jerk forward and she let out a loud yelp in surprise.

Her surprise was so satisfying I decided not to wait to introduce spanking into our repertoire. I told Susan, "That was for trying to tell me how I should fuck you. Do it again and you will get another."

I reinserted my cock and slowly stroked in again." Susan said, "Harder Daddy." I pulled back and smacked her on the right ass cheek. She squealed again but didn't jerk her body this time. We started playing a game then. I slowly pushed into her and she would say, "Fuck me harder, Daddy." I would pull back and give her a good smack on an opposite cheek. Susan would yelp. After a few rounds of that Susan was moaning after each smack instead of yelping. She seemed to like having her ass spanked as I fucked her and it was definitely a turn on for me. I had tried doing this with Mary once, but she was not into it at all so I was enjoying myself with her hot daughter.

After maybe a dozen strokes and smacks Susan cried out, "Oh Daddy! I' cumming. I'm cumming. Please fuck me harder." I was close to my peak too so I complied and started ramming my cock rapidly into her sodden pussy. The squishy slapping sound from her wetness as our bodies collided filled the room. Susan and I tumbled into the abyss together. I held still deep inside her as we orgasmed; my cock spewing cum into her spasming pussy. When our orgasms subsided we collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

Finally Susan spoke. "Holy smoke, I liked that more than I thought I would. I came so hard. Did you like it, Daddy?"

I smiled and said, "Baby, that was awesome. I tried that with your mother and she hated it. Maybe we will do that again sometime."

"God, I hope so. That was the bomb." She snuggled up to me and we drifted into sleep.

****

Mary got home from her work trip in the late afternoon the following day. I could tell by her demeanor she was horny and was expecting to have sex that evening. Her obvious intentions were turning me on, but I was really exhausted from the two previous nights of fucking Susan. Fucking my wife and her daughter was turning out to be a real challenge physically.

When we got into bed she went down on me and sucked my cock. In spite of my fatigue my cock responded, but I still begged off because of my exhaustion. Mary begrudgingly accepted my excuse when she said, " Okay, we can wait. But, you owe me big time mister."

It turned out that we both had big work loads for the next two days and were both too tired for sex. Mary was extremely frustrated. It had been almost a week since the last time we had fucked and the two nights of phone sex while she was out of town made the delay even worse for her.

On Friday Susan told us that she had a day trip planned for Saturday with a couple of friends. Mary gave me a look that shouted, 'Tomorrow is going to be a hot steamy day in the Oldfeld household.'

At bed time I was laying in bed waiting for my turn in the bathroom when Mary walked into the room wearing a new Baby doll nighty. It was light blue and made out of some sort of gauzy translucent material. I could see her dark areolas and erect nipples as she walked to the bed; her tits swaying beneath the filmy material. The hem stopped at her crotch and I could see her triangle of pubic hair visible through the transparent fabric. I really liked this new lingerie.

Mary stopped at the side of the bed and smiled sexily. "Well Paul, we both have had a couple of days to rest up now and I for one am ready for some hot sex. How about it, babe? You up for doing your hot wife?"

Looking at my wife's hot body and knowing just how good the sex would be my cock was rising to the occasion. A thought occurred to me. "We would have the house to ourselves tomorrow and if we waited just one more night the sex could be wild and uninhibited."

I reached out and put my hand on Mary's right inner thigh. Steeling myself for the storm I said, "Yes, we are rested, but think about how wild we can get tomorrow when Susan is gone for the day. If we wait one more night I promise you hours of unbridled sex."

Mary's lower lip protruded in a slight pout as she thought about it. Then she leaped right on top of me. She straddled my chest and used her left index finger to gently press on my lower lip. "Alright," she said, "we can wait a few hours for the main event, but I need for you to eat my pussy til I cum, to take the edge off. Do that and I'm all in."

Delighted with her response I put my hands on her waist and rolled her onto her back. Following her I ended up on my stomach between her spread legs. I kissed both her thighs on my way to her pleasure center. When I got there I stuck out my tongue and licked her pussy lips through the gauzy material of her panties. She was very moist. Hooking my fingers in the waistband of her bottoms I tugged. Her panties slipped off her hips. I sat up and Mary pulled her legs together as I removed her panties completely.

Mary spread her legs again and patted her pubic mound. "Eat me, baby," she sighed. Her wish was my command. I pressed my lips to her nether lips and tasted her nectar as I slipped my tongue between them. Mary moaned and tangled her fingers in my hair. "God yes. That's it." I love eating my wife's pussy. Stiffening my tongue I buried it as deep as I could get it in her hot slick tunnel. Her juices covered my face as I feasted. At the same time I used my thumb to put pressure on her clit, moving it in tiny circles. Mary was moaning and humping my face. "Oh god, yes yes yes," she kept sighing softly.

Slipping my tongue to her clit I flicked the tip across her nub rapidly, then sucked it into my mouth. Mary raised her hips off the mattress and held herself in a rigid arch while I sucked her clit like it was her miniature dick. Suddenly she exclaimed, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming. Her body shook as she pressed her crotch hard against my mouth. As her orgasm faded she collapsed onto the bed. I crawled up beside her and wrapped her in my arms. Mary sighed and said, "Oh baby, that's what I needed so bad. Thank you. I'll sleep good now for sure." My cock was hard, but I could wait until tomorrow for relief. I was just happy Mary was satisfied. We cuddled and fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke to Mary on her knees sucking my cock. "Wakey wakey," she said. "I'm just getting you primed for the day." Her hot mouth felt so good on my cock that I let her suck me until, without warning, I filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed my load greedily and tongued the remnants from the slit. She looked up at me and said, "You are going to pay for that mister."

I laughed as I got up to go to the bathroom. As I was finishing up I heard Susan come into the bedroom. She started talking to her mother about her day trip and the mood was broken. After Susan left I came out and started getting dressed.

Mary was sitting on the edge of the bed in her nighty; pantiless. She was leaning back supporting herself on stiff arms, her legs splayed open. Her pussy glistened with her wetness. "What about my problem here?" Mary asked.

I was tempted, but Susan had not left the house yet so I said, "I'll take care of "your problem" after Susan leaves, I promise, but right now I want breakfast."

As I entered the kitchen Susan was finishing up her breakfast. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and got the milk out of the fridge. I was pouring the milk when Susan kissed me on the cheek and said, "Later Dad. I gotta run if I am going to be on time to meet up with Alice and Cindy. I should be home by early evening if we don't decide to take in a movie. I'll call if we do."

I sat munching cereal watching my step daughter's sexy ass walk through the door as she left for her day out with her friends. After finishing my cereal I knew I should go find Mary and tend to her needs, but the devil in me decided to torment her a while longer. Knowing how sexually frustrated she was right now I thought it might be fun to tease her a little.

Trying to create a delay I went into my office and got on the computer looking for blades for my lawnmower. Mary came in and said, "What about your promise? Susie is gone so are you ready to take care of me?"

"Give me a few minutes babe," I said. "I am almost done placing this order."

Mary sounded disgruntled when she said, "Well, hurry the fuck up." She disappeared while I finished up ordering the blades. I shut down the computer and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. On my way to find Mary we ran into each other in the living room. She leaned against the back of the couch and said, "I'm looking for you, mister. My problem needs your attention, now."

Trying for one last delay I said, "OK, just let me go pee and..." She cut me off. "NO," she said, "I've waited long enough. I've been patient for days now waiting for us to have sex. I need to feel your cock inside me. NOW!" The last word was definitely a demand, not a request.

"OK, you got it." I said. Completely on impulse I grabbed her hips and spun her around to face the back of the couch. Putting a hand in the middle of her back I pushed her forward. Her legs were against the couch so her body bent over the back of it. Her nighty spilled up her back. Her lovely ass was visible through the thin material of her panties.

"What the fuck!" she cried, but I held her there as she squirmed trying to get up. "What are you doing? Stop. What if Susan comes in and catches us like this?"

I didn't say a word. With my free hand I unfastened my pants and let them drop to the floor. I pushed down my underwear to free my cock. Then I hooked my fingers in the crotch of her panties and ripped it out exposing her dripping wet pussy. I put my foot between her feet and pushed them apart. Next I slipped my fingers between her ass cheeks and spread them exposing her puckered asshole. Deciding to take her back door I used one hand to hold her cheeks apart and the other to place the head of my cock against her anus. As the head of my cock touched her asshole Mary begged me. "Paul please, not right here. Susan," she pleaded.

Ignoring her plea, I dribbled saliva on my cock head and flexed my hips. The head of my cock popped through her sphincter. She squealed with the momentary pain and I stopped moving and said, "You wanted my cock in you; there; it's in you." It wasn't like I was assaulting her against her wishes. It was our brand of rough sex. I was taking her ass without prepping her for penetration and ever so often Mary liked it like that. I pushed a couple more inches into her rectum. Mary moaned loudly; in pleasure this time instead of pain. She tried to push her ass back to me, but I held her still. She no longer cared where we were at. "Oh god, Paul. Fuck my ass, baby. Your cock feels so good in my ass. Give me all of it please."

Satisfied she was ready for it, I pushed until my cock was buried to the hilt. I put my hands on her hips and withdrew almost completely before shoving it all back in. I watched my cock disappear into Mary's tight rectum as she moaned loudly. My hips smacked against her ass cheeks and Mary exclaimed, "Fuck me baby. Fuck my ass. Oh, I love it!" She moaned as I picked up my pace until I was frantically fucking her asshole. Mary was talking almost non-stop. "Fuck me hard. Make me cum, baby. I fucking love you. Fill my ass with your cum."

Suddenly I pulled out of her ass completely. "Oh no, don't stop! I'm so close to cumming." she cried.

"But Susan might walk in any minute," I teased.

"Fuck it. I don't care if my mother walks in right now," she said. "I need your cock in me. Fuck my ass baby. Please finish what you started."

I spread her ass cheeks exposing her asshole again. It was still loose and slightly open so I moved my hips to put the head of my cock against it and pushed gently. My cock slid easily through her stretched out sphincter. "Oh yes baby," she moaned. "Fuck me and fill my ass with your sweet meat."

Not waiting to build up speed, I started long stroking her asshole until my hips made a smacking sound against her ass cheeks every time I bottomed out. Mary was moaning loudly on every stroke. I was feeling my orgasm building to it's peak so I tried thrusting harder. All of a sudden it was over. Mary cried out, "I'm cumming. Don't stop, please don't stop. Fuck me fuck me." She came with a shudder. Her whole body shook. Her orgasm pushed me over the edge and my orgasm washed over me. I held my hips against her ass cheeks; my cock buried deep in her ass as my sperm flooded her bowels.

"Oh god that feels so fucking good," Mary almost screamed. I held myself in her until I finished cumming then slowly withdrew. "Oh god Paul, that was different. We haven't had rough sex in forever. I loved it. Thank you, baby."

"Yeah that was damn good," I said. "Maybe we need to do that more often." I bent down and kissed her on each ass cheek then said, "I'm going to take a shower. Want to join me?"

"Sure," she said as she was getting up off of the back of the couch. We showered and washed each other after we slow fucked under the running water. After our shower we lay in our bed. We talked and lazily sucked and fucked each other for the next two hours. By the time Susan came home we were completely sated.