Susan's Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan lowered herself down to my cock. On the way she used some of what she had just learned and kissed my nipples then trailed her tongue across my belly. When her chin bumped into my cock she raised her head and kissed the tip. As she pulled back I could see a thin strand of pre-cum clinging to her lip. She stuck her tongue out and flicked it over my cock head. Then she sucked my cock using all the techniques I had just taught her. It was a vastly improved blow job and I could feel my orgasm building rapidly.

At one point Susan took as much of me into her mouth as she could. The head hit the beginning of her throat and she gagged a little. She pulled off me and wiped her mouth then took me back in. A minute later my orgasm washed over me. "Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum. Here it is," I warned. I grabbed Susan's head and held it so only the head of my cock was in her mouth as the first stream of hot liquid erupted from the tip. After taking three streams into her mouth she swallowed. I guess she could have opened her mouth and let the cum pour out around my shaft, but she chose to swallow. Two more spurts and I was done. I let go of her head and collapsed in a heap of sweaty flesh.

Susan let my cock slip from her mouth and swallowed the rest of my sperm. Sitting there with her legs folded under her she said, "You were right, Daddy. That wasn't bad at all. In fact I think I like it. It felt pretty wild when it shot into my mouth. I can't believe how silky it felt on my tongue." She lay down and kissed me giving me her tongue. I could taste myself as our tongues twisted together. When we broke the kiss Susan pulled back enough to look into my eyes and asked, "You don't mind kissing me with your cum in my mouth? "

"No, I don't mind. I find nothing unpleasant about kissing you after. If a woman has lovingly swallowed a load of my cum, tasting it in her mouth after is all part of the sexual experience. I mean, kissing a woman after she has swallowed your cum tells her that you find nothing nasty or demeaning about it. That you are willing to share the whole sexual experience with her. And like you think tasting yourself on my lips is hot, I find it just as arousing to taste myself on yours."

"Oh Daddy, I have so much to learn." Susan was quiet in my arms for a minute before softly saying, "I'm sorry I had to stop when I choked earlier. I wanted to be as good as Mom, but I just couldn't take anymore."

She sounded worried that she had disappointed me. I hugged her and said, "Don't worry about that, little girl. Your mother chokes herself on my cock all the time. You took as much of me as your mother ever has and it was only your first time trying. The only way you could be better than your mother is if you were to deep throat me. She has been trying for years and just can't do that."

"What do you mean, if I were to deep throat you?" Susan asked.

Her question reminded me that she really was young and innocent when it came to sex. So I told her, "It's when you take a man's cock in your mouth until the head of it slips into your throat. Then you keep going down on his shaft until your lips are around the base. Then you have his whole cock in your mouth. That's deep throating."

She sounded frustrated as she fairly whined, "Oh, but I can't do that. It gags me when it touches my throat. Oh daddy, I'm so sorry."

I laughed a little and squeezed her before saying,"That's why you have to practice, sweetheart. Some can do it and some can't, but anyone who wants to do it has to practice to see if they can do it. Like I said, your mother tries to do it every time she gives me oral, but it still gags her. I have told her to quit trying, but she just won't give up. She swears she is going to do it eventually."

Susan was slowly stroking my cock as we talked. She sat up and said, "I want to learn how to deep throat you, Daddy. Can you teach me how?"

The thought of Susan deep throating my cock combined with her stroking me had my cock hard as steel. I was ready to feel her young hot mouth on my cock again. I said, "Take me in your mouth and as you are sucking me try to take as much of me as you can. Not every time you go down, but occasionally. Try to get used to the head touching your throat. It will gag you like it did earlier, but if you are one that can control the gag reflex your gagging will become weaker and weaker. Eventually, when you push against that muscle the head will go right past it and my cock will be in your throat.

Something else occurred to her. "If it's in my throat I won't be able to breathe though," she said.

I chuckled and said, "You don't hold it in there very long and you don't do it every time you push down the shaft. If you are able to do it just try to take it on random strokes. That will feel really awesome for me. Believe me, it won't take long once you start doing that before I will be blasting your tonsils."

Susan scooched down the bed until my cock was right in front of her. Just before taking me in her mouth she said, "I want to be the best cock sucker you ever had, Daddy. I am going to start practicing right now." She "practiced" for twenty minutes without success; gagging herself repeatedly. I finally told her that was enough 'practice', I needed to get some sleep because morning would arrive very soon. We cuddled and fell asleep to awaken to start a fresh day.

****

I awoke to the blaring of the alarm clock. In a sleepy haze I cuddled up to Mary's warm body and cupped a tit in my hand. I was brought fully awake when Susan said, "Good morning, Daddy. Is that for me?" She reached behind her and squeezed my hard cock that was pressing into her ass cheek.

Remembering I was in bed with my step daughter instead of my wife my cock twitched in her hand. I squeezed her tit gently and said, "Good morning sweetheart. I would like to say yes it's for you, but the truth is I have to pee." Susan laughed as I untangled our bodies and slid out of bed. I walked across the hall to her bathroom and relieved myself.

When I returned to Susan's room she said, "My turn," and darted across the hall. Knowing that if I stayed until she returned she would be late for work I went to my room to find some clothes to wear. Breakfast was almost done when Susan popped into the kitchen dressed for work. "Umm, that bacon smells so good. Thanks for breakfast, Dad. I have just enough time to eat it before I need to go."

Susan scarfed her bacon and eggs down like a starving waif. She grabbed her day bag, gave me a warm kiss and said, "Thanks again, Dad. I can hardly wait to get back home and I haven't even left yet." With that she headed out the door to her car. After Susan left for work I went to my office to work on completing my latest order from a local car dealership. Between my thoughts constantly drifting back over the sex we had the previous night and anticipating sliding my cock into my step daughter's hot, tight pussy again had me semi hard all day. I struggled to get any work done, but I managed to finish the project and get it ready to deliver.

Shortly before Susan was due to get home from work I took a shower and jerked off trying to take the edge off of my arousal. It didn't take very long to blow my load onto the shower floor as I masturbated to the image of Susan riding my hard cock. My libido temporarily satisfied I finished my shower. After drying off I slipped into a pair of loose fitting shorts, no underwear, and a comfortable tee shirt.

When Susan got home I was standing at the counter prepping supper. My back to the door I heard her come in the room. Without turning my head to look I said, "Hey sweetheart, how was your day?" She didn't answer until I felt her embrace me from behind and kiss me lightly on the back of my neck. She put a hand in my crotch and squeezed my cock. It began to rise immediately. She said, "Well, it sure has been a long day." Her hand tightened as she continued. "I have been thinking about your hard cock all day. I'm going to take a shower. Want to join me? "

Her intent was clear and my cock swelled with her touch. I turned in her arms and we kissed, our tongues exploring. Pulling my lips from Susan's I looked into her eyes. Ignoring that I had just taken a shower I said, "It has been a long day for me too. I'd love to. I just need to put this meat in the fridge." Susan smiled and squeezed my cock again. "Great," she said, "I'll get the water going."

Leaning against the kitchen counter I watched her gorgeous ass undulate as she walked from the room. Instead of heading to her room she turned in the opposite direction toward the master bath to take advantage of the spacious walk in shower. I put the food away and followed.

Susan was already in the shower when I entered the bathroom; her blurred image visible through the frosted glass wall. I spied her sexy silk panties on top of the pile of clothes on the floor. Bending over I picked them up. The crotch felt damp to the touch. Bringing them to my nose I inhaled the musky aroma that permeated the cotton panel. My already hard cock twitched as I imagined her juices leaking into them all day.

Dropping the panties back on the pile of clothes I slid the shower door open. Susan was facing me with her arms up. Her full breasts swayed as her hands massaged shampoo into her hair. It was amazing how much she looked like a younger version of her mother. From her dark areolas and rigid nipples to her neatly trimmed pubic mound framed within flaring hips. I stood mesmerized as suds from the shampoo slid down her wet body enhancing the erotic image before me.

Stepping into the shower stall I picked up the soap and started lathering Susan's body. She moaned as my hands cupped her breasts. She leaned back to put her head under the spray of water and rinsed the shampoo from her hair. Dropping to my knees I ran my soapy hands across her stomach. After lathering her pubic hair I slipped my hand between her legs and gently cleaned her nether lips. She moaned and spread her legs slightly inviting further exploration. Instead, I ran my hands down her legs to her feet then back up to her hips.

Using a little pressure I spun her around and reached up to soap her back. Sliding my soapy hands down her exquisite body to her feet again I picked up and washed each foot before running my hands back up her legs to her buttocks. I massaged her ass letting my thumbs slide across her anus drawing a moan from Susan.

Spinning her around again to let the shower spray rinse her clean I leaned forward and kissed her hooded clit. As I stroked her clit with my tongue Susan moaned and said, "Oh yes, Daddy. That feels so good." Slipping my tongue into her vagina I sucked on her lips. Her legs shook as she exclaimed, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming." Her knees bent pressing her pussy into my face as she came. When her orgasm subsided I stood and kissed her.

Susan said, "Thank you, Daddy. That was just what I needed." She started to slip to her knees but I stopped her. Disappointment in her voice she said, "Let me, Daddy. I want to suck your cock and make you feel good too." I smiled and said, "I know, sweetheart. I want you to too, but let's go to your room and get comfortable."

She perked up at that and said, "Okay, but what about your shower? Want me to wash you?" Not wanting to take the time I said, "Not this time. I showered before you got home. Lets get dried off." Once dried, Susan picked up her clothes and we walked naked to her bedroom.

In her room Susan kissed me and guided me to sit on the edge of her bed. She kneeled on the floor between my legs and kissed me again. When she broke the kiss she sat back on her heels and reached for my cock. Closing her hand around the head she slowly stroked to the base. Licking her lips she said, " Dad, I have been thinking about sucking your cock all day. I'm going to deep throat you tonight. I don't care if it takes me all night to do it."

She leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. She started mouthing the head using the skills I had taught her the previous night. This time her motions were more fluid and the sensations she was creating with her hot mouth had me rock hard. After a couple of minutes she lowered her mouth down my shaft until I felt resistance as the head of my cock pressed against her throat opening. She started sucking and bobbing her head taking me to the back of her mouth on every stroke. After several strokes when my cock touched her throat she pushed a little harder and gagged herself. She pulled back and took her mouth off my cock as she was racked by a heavy cough.

"Ugh," she said. "That didn't work."

Encouraging her, I said, "Slow down. Take small steps like I explained to you last night. You don't have to prove anything here. Whether you can take all of it or not is not important. Sure, I will love it if you are able to swallow my cock, but just know this. You already please me beyond my wildest dreams."

Susan said." I'm gonna do it. Oh Daddy, I want to please you in every way. I really want to do this for you."

I loved her enthusiasm. "Well, let's get comfortable then." I pushed myself further onto the bed and scooched to the center of the mattress. Susan stood up and got on the bed positioning her body in the opposite direction of me. She rolled on top of me and said,. "Eat me, Daddy; while I practice some more." With her knees to either side of my head I stared up into her womanhood. Her hairless outer lips were wet and shiny with her juices leaking from her inner depths. The frilly lips of her labia minora looked like delicate pink flower pedals with a droplet of nectar clinging to them.

Putting my hands around her hips I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and raised my head until my tongue made contact. I drew my tongue through her lips collecting the droplet. My taste buds exploded with the flavor of the silky liquid. Susan trembled as my tongue slipped through her pussy lips to her clit where I concentrated my efforts, making her moan loudly.

Susan had my cock in her mouth and was giving me a slow blow job. She was no longer in a hurry. She rimmed the head of my cock and lip fucked me. Her taut lips felt awesome as she moved her head back and forth. I slid my tongue into her opening curling and straightening it repeatedly. With my tongue deep in Susan's pussy my nose was pressed directly against her anus. Her musky odor was intoxicating. She moaned around my cock and I moaned into her pussy as we pleasured each other.

At some point Susan started taking me as deep into her mouth as she could. I repeatedly felt the back of her mouth pressing against the head of my cock almost every time she lowered her head on my shaft. I noticed she wasn't gagging as often or as violently as she had been. Susan's hot mouth was feeling good on my cock and I was slowly building up to an explosive orgasm.

Susan seemed to like my nose rubbing across her pucker as I ate her pussy so I decided to introduce her to something new. At least I thought it would be new for her. I pulled my head back and let my tongue slide through her pussy to her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and used my tongue to stroke her nub rapidly eliciting a loud moan from her. Then starting at her clit I dragged my tongue straight down through her nether lips until my tongue brushed across her asshole. Susan jerked with surprise, but kept sucking my cock. I rimmed the wrinkled tissue of her anus causing her to moan on my cock. The vibrations coursing through me felt good. The more I touched her anus with my tongue the more she moaned. She jerked again when I pushed my tongue in her asshole and wriggled it around.

Susan pulled her mouth off my cock and said, "Oh Daddy, what are you doing? That feels so good." Then she went back to sucking my cock; not really looking for an answer. I continued to tongue fuck her asshole as she moaned and squirmed trying to get more tongue in her. She was moaning constantly now sending vibrations throughout my groin. Knowing she was close to orgasm I quit tonguing her asshole and moved back to her pussy.

I was trying to get my tongue in her as far as I could when she moaned loudly and stopped sucking me. "Oh YES,yes,yes. Ooooh fuck," she cried as her orgasm consumed her. She thrashed on top of me as her silky juices flooded my mouth. I tried to suck every drop from her honey pot. When the waves of her orgasm subsided she rolled off me; breathing hard."Holy shit Daddy, I came so good. I love it," she exclaimed; her chest rising and falling rapidly.

When she finally caught her breath, Susan leaned over me and took my cock in her mouth again. This time she sucked my cock with abandon. She was slamming her mouth down over my cock taking as much in as she could. I felt the head of my cock hit her throat repeatedly. On one downward push Susan reached capacity in her mouth, kept pushing and the head of my cock briefly slipped into her throat. She barely gagged. Twice more I felt the head of my cock slip into her throat as Susan kept up her movements, determined to succeed. Then it happened. The next time I felt the head of my cock slip into her throat, instead of pulling back quickly, she kept going until her lips were in my pubic hair and my cock was lodged in her throat.

She pulled back enough to clear her throat, took a breath of air and immediately pushed my cock into her throat again taking it to the root. I felt her throat muscles convulse as she suppressed her gag reflex. Lifting her head and letting my cock slip from her mouth she said, "I did it Daddy. I deep throated you." She was glowing and smiling. So proud of herself.

"Yeah you did baby girl. That was awesome. You are a natural at it." Susan flipped onto her side and put her hand on my chest letting her fingers tangle in my chest hair. She said, "That felt awesome when your cock slid into my throat. I really like doing that, Daddy." Then she asked, "Daddy, why were you tonguing my ass? I mean, I liked it, but why did you do that?"

I tried to explain as best I could. "Like I told you last night; there are all sorts of ways to enjoy sex. Rimming your butt hole is one of them. You have a lot of nerve endings in your anus that can increase your pleasure when they are stimulated. I think that anything that gives pleasure is okay between consenting adults and I could tell you liked what I was doing or else I would have stopped."

Susan sighed and said, "Well, at first I thought it was kinda gross, but then it started feeling really good. It surprised me when you had your tongue in there and it got to feeling so good I thought I was going to cum. I think I probably would have if you kept it up." Susan was laying beside me propped up on her elbow. Her hand had drifted to my cock and she was slowly stroking it.

"Daddy, I remember you were watching that video of a woman taking a cock in her ass. Have you ever done that? I mean put your cock in someone's ass?"

"Yes."

"Do you do that with Mom?"

"Yes, your mother loves anal sex."

"Really? She does?"

"Oh yes, baby. Your mother tells me that the sensations are as good if not better than vaginal sex."

"Well, after the way it was making me feel just now I can believe that. If Mom does it then I at least want to try it, but right now I want you in my mouth." Susan leaned forward as she pulled the foreskin down off of my cock head and rimmed the ridge with her lips pulled over her teeth. She did that a couple of times then went for it. She pushed her mouth down over my cock until the head was at her throat then back up to the tip. She lowered her mouth again and pushed my cock into her throat swallowing it whole. She pulled it out of her throat and pushed it in again. She was definitely a natural.

Susan took a deep breath and said, "OK, That didn't hardly gag me at all." She put my cock back in her mouth and set up a rhythm taking me into her throat on random strokes. The sensations of my cock sliding in and out of her tight throat was rushing me to the edge of ecstasy. When she reduced the intervals to every other stroke it was feeling so good I gave up trying to hold back my looming orgasmic wave.