All Comments on 'Susan's Request Ch. 05'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

I really thought it was hot. I like seeing women dominate women ;and the dominant woman being subjugated was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
outstanding story 1-4 that ive read

fantastic.awsome incredible.one of the very best non concent / reluctance stories in literotica.excellent top notch story like this needs 20+chapters.read the story 1-4 so many times i have pretty much memorized it all.I love this story.

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
JMO but...

Jay's reaction was a big let down. What is the point of the blackmailing again, if the husband isn't going to become angry?? I've seen some blackmailing stories that turn like this and it makes the whole point mute... Why bother?

Come on, why wouldn't she tell the whole truth? It seems that cuckold Jay would not be bothered with it, heck he will likely want to "watch" it... LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great effort

Incredible effort of imagination and writing. Great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good, except for unnatural speech

Hot story. The only real thing that spoiled it for me was the unnatural feel of speech at times (ie. I am instead of I'm). I'm assuming that english isn't your first language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
susuan request

I would like to read another chapter with Jay involved with Sandy and Juli. I would like Jay to take control Susan, and then use this control to have Sandy and Juli and any othe woman they can bring into the web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jay is for JERK why any man wants his wife to screw other men is beyond me!

I understand whyshe toned down what happened you kept writing she permitted or allowed when in fact she had no say in the debauchery, there`s no doubt she was a willing participant despite denial. Which means the story was in the wrong category NON CON NO WAY!

Despite that, the poor spellng and grammer, I think I still enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous