Susan's Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he finished securing my legs to the bottom of the prison box, he placed my neck into the circular opening on the top of the cage and locked the two halves of the opening together around my neck, essentially leaving my head sticking out of the top of the cage while everything from my neck down was inside the prison.

(click)

"Ohgod..." I whispered to myself, "this is really happening."

Next, he took a cloth from the trunk and placed it around my head as a blindfold, caressing my face gently as he robbed me of sight.

I tried to straighten my posture using my bound wrists and ankles for leverage. I shifted my hips in an attempt to find a position that made it somewhat bearable to be in a full split for this long. Ineffectively flinging my tussled hair back, I tried to settle into a position that was at least tolerable, if a bit uncomfortable.

(clunk)

(click)

I heard the cage door close and lock. I was his prisoner now, and I had never been so vulnerable.

I felt like a total slut being locked up in a cage and completely exposed to him. My tits, my ass, my pussy, even my freedom, were all his to do with as he wished.

Still...somehow, it felt wonderful to be owned by him.

Then, I heard his voice coming from the part of the room where his sitting chair was located.

"Are you ready, Susan?"

I moistened my lips in nervousness, nodding hesitantly.

"Good," he replied, "then let's begin."

(clunk)

Immediately, a small door in the bottom of my cage fell open, apparently where the "x" mark had been. I could tell because I felt a light breeze caress the entrance to my pussy.

"Oh!" I jumped in my restraints as I realized that my pussy was now completely accessible from below...and that I was helpless to prevent anything from going inside it.

When I began to hear a whirring sound coming from beneath the table, I started to get really concerned.

"What's that noise?" I asked, not sure if I wanted to know.

He didn't answer.

Then, something touched my pussy.

"OH!" I let out a girly yelp as I felt the tip of something hard nuzzle in between my pussy lips, parting them slightly.

I couldn't move away...I couldn't even shift my hips while locked in the cage. This was why he wanted me in a full split and completely restrained!

"Ohgod!" I panicked. "What are you going to do to me?!?"

Still, no answer.

I waited in an agony of nervous anticipation, my mind racing. Something was getting ready to go inside my pussy.

Something large.

It felt like a dildo of some sort, but larger in diameter than any I'd ever used on myself before. It was going to stretch my pussy to its limits.

"Perfect," I heard my captor's voice, "in we go."

"OH!" I gasped as the machine whirred to life and slowly began pushing the thick cock inside me. It parted my labia and entered my pussy about an inch before I felt it retract and then enter again, a little further into my depths the second time...and then again, still deeper...and again...

"OH!!!" My mouth fell open as I felt the massive cock working its way inside me, moving back and forth in a regular motion, each pump going slightly deeper into my cunt than the last as my pussy walls began to stretch around the invading shaft.

"Ohgod!!!" I pleaded. "It's too big! OH!!! I can't take all of it! AH!!!"

"I have confidence in you, Susan," he replied casually from his chair.

As a woman, I felt completely used and objectified as the artificial cock tunneled further into my depths. He was treating me like his own personal toy to play with.

It was embarrassing.

It was humiliating.

It was unbelievably hot.

"AAAHHH!!!" I cried out in tears as I felt the walls of my pussy stretch to allow the rest of the dildo to tunnel all the way inside me. It wasn't just thick, it was long as well, the shaft filling me all the way up to my cervix. Even worse, near the end of the base I could feel a small hook come to rest up against my G-spot.

"Oh no..." I thought to myself.

"There, Susan," his voice was so calm, as if he had done this to hundreds of girls before me, "I knew you could do it."

"Ooooohh," I whimpered as the artificial cock was now thrusting slowly back and forth the full length of my canal in long deep pumps, the tiny hook brushing back and forth across my already sensitive G-spot.

As my pussy adjusted to the size of the shaft pumping into me, it caressed and enveloped the invading cock on every thrust. It must have looked obscene to see this fucking machine make the dildo slowly disappear inside my cunt over and over again while I moaned and whimpered.

I hoped the bastard was enjoying himself watching his machine fuck me.

Just when I thought I could start to breathe again, he turned up the speed.

"OH!!! Fuck!!!" I cried out, pulling uselessly on my restraints as the pumps became faster and faster.

My pussy was so sensitive from the earlier orgasms that I didn't stand a chance. Each thrust sent the hook faster and faster across my G-spot, every pump filling my cunt completely as the machine violated me over and over.

"Ohgod! Oh shit!" I was going to come again. I could feel it building in my pussy.

That bastard knew I was close too, because it was then that he turned the fucking machine up to full speed.

"OH!!! OH!!!! OH!!!!! FUUUCK!!!!!!" I started coming immediately as the machine pounded the dildo into me with the speed of a jackhammer, the hook stroking my G-spot with unbelievable intensity.

"OH!!! YES!!! OH FUCK YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!" My pussy exploded with liquid, squirting all over the cage, my legs, the dildo fucking me, everywhere.

"OHHHH!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!" I could feel the contractions of my pussy walls, the throbbing of my G-spot, the sense of uncontrollable release with every squirt of my cunt. My full tits bounced and jiggled with every vibration, and I just knew that he was enjoying watching me "perform" for him.

After what seemed like forever, I felt the pumps inside me getting slower and slower as he turned down the speed. I was still so sensitive that I yelped each time the torturous hook glided across my G-spot. He wouldn't turn it off though. He kept the dildo thrusting into me at the slow deep speed with which he had started.

"Ohmygod..." I panted, still unable to move from my restrained splits position, "that was unbelievable..."

(clunk)

My heart jumped when I heard a second small door in the bottom of my cage opening followed by another whirring noise.

"Mygod..." I thought to myself, "he's still not finished with me."

Before I could object, I felt an object being moved into position and gently placed on my clit.

Oh no...

When it touched me I recognized what it was. It was a Magic Wand vibrator. I had my own at home that I loved to use. This time, however, someone else was going to torment me with one. HE would get to control how strong the vibrations would be on my clit. HE would get to decide how many times it would force me to come. Most of all, he knew that I'd just have to take it.

I bit my lip nervously as I waited in my cage for the torture to begin...again.

"Now, Susan," I heard him say from his chair, "time for the next level."

I trembled...waiting...

(click)

The wand instantly came to life, vibrating up against my erect clit.

"OH!!!!!" I cried out, knowing that the sensation of having my clit vibrated while a dildo pumped into my pussy was going to make me come hard...again....and there was nothing I could do but take it.

Then, the dildo pumping inside my pussy began to vibrate as well.

"OH SHIT!!!" I exclaimed, not prepared for how really intense the stimulation was. It was too intense! I was suddenly screaming and jerking against my restraints, totally unable to escape the dual vibration on my throbbing clit and inside my cunt.

"FUCK!!! OHGOD!!!" My hair flew about my shoulders as I thrashed around in a desperate attempt to break free. I came quickly...and hard. My entire body clinched in tension as I felt my contractions begin.

"OHGOD!!! HERE IT COMES!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!!!" I screamed as my pussy gushed liquid everywhere, waves and waves of intense pleasure crashing over me. It wouldn't stop. I whimpered, I pleaded, I cried, but nothing could stop the onslaught of pleasure. My body was his toy to play with, and all I could do was to keep coming...and coming...

Finally, after an eternity of pleasurable agony, he turned off the two vibrators, leaving the dildo still pumping slowly into me as I went limp in my restraints, my breasts heaving with each deep breath.

"Ohmygod!" I panted. "It's too much! I can't take this much torture!!"

"That was just the first round, Susan," he said unsympathetically.

I panicked and yanked on my handcuffs in a futile attempt to break free. It was useless though. I knew I couldn't escape.

"Please," I was begging shamelessly, "please, let me go. I can't take it."

"Too bad, Susan," he replied, "I own your pussy now."

"OH!" I jumped as the two vibrators came to life once again. I clinched my fists in frustration as I tried to withstand the intensity of the vibrations, but again, I couldn't fight the onslaught of unbearable pleasure and started screaming.

"OH FUCK!! OH SHIT!! OH!!! OH!!!" My hips bucked involuntarily, wildly humping as if I had a motor running inside my pussy.

"OH FUCK!!! YOU BASTARD!!! LET ME GO!!!" The minutes of stimulation seemed like an eternity as the vibrator relentlessly tortured my overly sensitive clit, and the machine fucked my pussy hard. I bucked my hips straight into another massive orgasm.

"OHHHHHH!! FUCK!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!" I screamed as the contractions began and my body was rocked to its core. Liquid gushed from my pussy like a half-covered water hose.

"OHHH FUCK!!!!! I CAN'T STOP COMING!!!!! AHHH!!! AHHHH!!!!!"

The bars of my cage rattled as I thrashed about wildly in my restraints. The vibrations were relentless, pulling orgasm after violent orgasm out of me.

"OHGOD!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! PLEEEEAASSEE!!!!!!!"

"There, Susan," my captor said as he turned off the vibrators once again, "save some energy for the next one."

"Oooooohhhhh..." My body was so tired and my mind was in a dreamlike haze as I collapsed again, gasping for breath.

"Ohmygod," I whispered to myself over and over again, trying to recover from my ordeal.

"Get ready for another round," I heard his voice.

"No more, please!" I begged him shamelessly.

"You sound desperate," he replied. I couldn't see him with my blindfold on but I just knew he was smiling.

"I AM desperate!" I insisted. "I can't come this many times! This is TORTURE!"

"Well, then let's give you something else to concentrate on instead."

I moistened my lips nervously as I heard the words, and then the now familiar sound.

(clunk)

"Another door in the cage," I thought to myself, "but...it sounded like it was BEHIND me!"

"Wait!" I panicked as I heard the whirring noise begin.

"Too late, Susan," he responded, "I'm going to put something else inside you now."

"Ohgod..." I braced myself for what I feared was coming.

When I felt something firm and slick begin to nuzzle between the cheeks of my ass, I panicked.

"NO! NO PLEASE!!!" I begged as what felt like another dildo slid between my ass cheeks and began pressing its head up against my forbidden entrance.

"OHGOD!!! NO PLEASE!!! NOT THERE!!! PLEASE!!! AAAHHH!!!!!"

My pleas turned to cries as the head of the dildo seemed to pop through the opening of my ass and penetrate a few inches inside me.

"OH FUCK!!! SHIT!!! SHIT!!! SHIT!!! It's going up my aaaaAAASSSS!!!!"

Slowly, but relentlessly, the machine inserted the dildo into my forbidden hole.

My mouth fell open in shock as I felt every single inch of the dildo's penetration. It wasn't as big as the one in my pussy, but it was big enough. I'd never had anything up my ass before, and now a machine was pushing a dildo inside it while another one was still pumping my pussy. I was being violated in the most obscene way possible...

...and it felt fucking amazing.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!" I whined and wailed with tears running down my cheeks as the full length of the invading shaft came to rest inside my ass. My muscles spasmed from the perverse intrusion, and the sense of fullness was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"Excellent, Susan," I heard his voice, "I'm impressed."

"Please," I whimpered, "I can't handle any more..."

"On the contrary," he replied, "I'm going to see just how much pleasure you can take."

"What do you mean?" I asked, completely at his mercy.

"This time," he answered, "I'm not turning them off."

Before I even registered his words, the vibrator resting on my clit came to life.

"OOOHHH!!!" I moaned in an agony of both pleasure and torture as he turned the wand to its highest setting.

"OHGOD!!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! FUUUUCK!!!!!!!" I screamed as the dildo pumping my pussy suddenly began fucking me at full speed.

OHGOD!!! NOT AGAIN!!!! OOOHHHH!!!! FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!"

The intense vibrations on my clit with the stroking of my G-spot quickly reduced me to a writhing heap. I panted and gasped for breath, my hips pumping furiously out of reflex, trying to fuck someone that wasn't there, all while another shaft had been shoved up my ass.

How did it come to this?

Then, I felt it, the mother of all orgasms building inside me.

"SHIT, HERE IT COMES!!! OH FUCK!!! OH!!! OH!!!!!"

Suddenly, the dildo relentlessly fucking my pussy began to vibrate as well, and my cunt immediately exploded, gushing liquid everywhere as I screamed.

"YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!! OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!"

The vibrations were so strong, I could feel my cage rattling, nearly drowning out the splashing sounds of the liquid gushing from my depths.

"OH FUCK!!!!! OH!!!!! OH!!!!!!!" I screamed and swore at the machine as I rode out the onslaught of unbelievable pleasure and torture. I broke down in tears, crying and howling in an agony of bliss. Orgasms pummeled me over and over, causing my whole body to shake uncontrollably. I was beyond caring about who might hear my cries for mercy, beyond the humiliation of being caged and forced to come over and over. All that mattered to me was surviving this.

"OH FUCK!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!! I...CAN'T...STOP!!!!!"

I desperately tried to find some position that would lessen the unbearably intense stimulation. It was useless though. I was unable to move anything. All I could do was scream and squeal and whimper.

Then...suddenly...the dildo up my ass began to vibrate.

"OH NO!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!!"

Another massive orgasm walloped my entire body, my pussy muscles contracting, my ass clinching, my clit throbbing, my cunt gushing.

"UHHHH...AAHHHH..." I was spouting gibberish as his machine had its way with me. My cage rattled so hard that I thought it was going to fly apart. One vibrator on my clit, another pounding my pussy, and a third up my ass, forcing me to come again and again as I cried in agony.

The machine was absolutely raping me...over and over...relentlessly...

...all to entertain HIM.

As another mind blowing orgasm was forced out of my pussy by the merciless machine, my thoughts began to cloud over.

"Uuuuunnhhh..." My body was so exhausted from the relentless fucking, so overwhelmed by the unending orgasmic pleasure, that it began to shut down.

I couldn't fight it, the machine had broken me, and as my quivering pussy began to gush everywhere once again, I accepted that he had won.

"ooohhh..." I surrendered, letting the torturous ecstasy wash over my mind as I drifted in and out of consciousness, and then finally passed out, the cruel machine continuing to fuck me...restrained and locked helplessly in my cage.

***

When I woke up, I was alone, and my ordeal seemed to be finally over. As I opened my eyes, I realized I was no longer blindfolded. I was still in a full split inside my cage completely naked, but no longer tied down. The handcuffs were gone, as were the locks on my cage, the remnants of my swimsuit, and the vibrators that had tortured me. I placed my hands on the table, pushing slowly out of the cage and up out of my split.

"Um!" I gasped to myself as I realized how sore my muscles were. I climbed off the table shaking, and had trouble standing at first from being in the splits position for so long. As I tried to get used to walking again, I looked around for something to put on, but my clothes were nowhere to be found.

There was no clock in the room, no way to tell how long I had been unconscious. The house seemed quiet, but I walked cautiously up the stairs just to make sure before opening the door. I didn't want to accidentally run into someone while I was completely naked.

One thing I did notice was how sensitive my pussy still was, not surprising considering how many orgasms had been pulled out of it.

Opening the door to the main hall, I peeked around to see if anyone was there.

All was quiet.

The house was dark.

The guests were gone.

I looked out the window near the front door and could see that the only vehicle still parked was mine.

My instinct was to get to my car as fast as possible rather than spend time looking for my clothes, so I carefully opened the front door and stepped out onto the patio.

The moon was out, shining a beautiful silver light in the sky, that thankfully, allowed me to find my way to my car.

Just as I reached for the door handle, a voice came from behind me.

"About time, Susan."

"OH!" I quickly whipped around, covering my breasts with one arm and my pussy with my other hand.

It was him.

He was leaning up against the side of the house, and apparently had been waiting for me.

"You scared the daylights out of me!" I complained, my breasts heaving from his sudden appearance, "and where the fuck are my clothes?!?"

"In your trunk," he gestured, "you can have them when we're finished."

I raised my eyebrows. What did he mean by that?

"I'm impressed, Susan," he said, making no secret of looking me over, "you lasted longer than any girl I've ever sexually tortured."

I gave him a glare that was like an arctic blast.

"How long was I out?"

He walked slowly over towards me. "Just a few hours, it's a little past 1am right now."

I paused a moment, trying to take everything in.

"What you did to me..." I said softly, "...the cage...the fucking machines...the endless orgasms, you had complete control of my body. It was so submissive...so intense...so..."

"...liberating?" He finished my sentence for me.

"Yes!" I admitted as I realized that 'liberated' was exactly how I felt. "I've never given total control of myself to anyone before, and I've never come that hard in my life. Being locked in that cage, and forced to come over and over, was the most freeing experience I've ever felt."

He nodded as if what I had said was common knowledge.

"And now?" He asked softly, moving his hand to gently touch under my chin and lift my gaze to meet his.

When he looked into my eyes, I began to well up. I knew, right then, EXACTLY what I wanted him to do.

"Fuck me," I said softly, almost pleading, "fuck me right here...no machines, no restraints, please...please fuck me."

I climbed up on the hood of my car and slid to the center. Leaning my back against the front windshield, I opened my legs as wide as they could go into a mid-air split, allowing him complete and total access to my pussy.

"Fuck me," I repeated softly, completely giving myself to him. I wasn't embarrassed, I wasn't afraid, and I knew I wanted this more than anything else in the world.

He didn't speak, he just climbed onto the hood and positioned himself between my wide open legs.

As he undid his trousers and looked deep into my watery eyes, I knew that I was about to be fucked out of my mind. All the teasing, all the torture, all the humiliation, everything had been leading to this. He took my wrists and gently put them above my head, holding them against the car windshield.