Susan's Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring my question, his eyes locked on mine, and my smile disappeared. The flirting was over, and I knew things were about to get serious.

Gently placing his hand under my chin, I closed my eyes and braced myself as he moved in to kiss me softly. Small kisses, over and over as I sighed with desire. I was completely vulnerable with my hands restrained behind my back and my legs spread wide, yet he continued to torture me with soft gentle kisses. It was just the beginning tease of what I knew was going to be a delicate ravishment of my body.

Slowly...gently...he began running his hands up and down my figure, my nerves tingling at his touch as we kissed sensuously for what seemed like hours. The sound of our deep breathing was interrupted only by the occasional rattle of the handcuffs binding me.

Gliding his hands up and down my back, he began a barrage of tiny kisses on my cheek and neck, pausing occasionally to blow softly in my ear.

"Ohhhhh..." I shivered as my body tried to deal with the sensual overload, smiling at myself for being swept away by the wonderful feeling. I closed my eyes as his cheek touched mine, stealing kisses as we brushed past each other.

After some time, being in a splits position with my hands cuffed behind my back made my swimsuit feel like it was gripping my pussy and ass tightly. Without realizing what I was doing, I winced and began squirming uncomfortably.

"Are you okay, Susan?" he whispered.

I opened my eyes and wiggled my hips from side to side.

"This thing is riding up," I admitted, blushing a little.

"You mean, right here?" he asked, gliding his soft hands all the way down my back to grip my rear firmly.

"Mmmm," I sighed in pleasure as he kneaded and squeezed my ass cheeks.

"This ass is unbelievable, Susan," his voice was making me feel so sexy, so desired, something I'd never thought about myself before.

During an unbelievably passionate deep kiss, I felt his soft hands go under my swimsuit at my hips. Suddenly, without warning, he yanked the fabric hard against my pussy and up my ass.

"Um!" My eyes went wide as I tensed and took in a deep breath, involuntarily arching my back and thrusting my breasts towards him.

He took the sudden presentation of my breasts as an invitation and moved his hands to grasp them firmly, his thumbs gently rubbing my hard nipples through my swimsuit.

"Oooohhh..." I whispered, taking shallow, uneven breaths.

He moved in to kiss me long and deep again.

"Mmmm," I closed my eyes as my body responded to his touch, trembling as I tried to keep control. My breasts were begging for his attention. They weren't massive jugs, but they were on the large side, incredibly perky, and right now...magnificently firm. My nipples were leaving nothing to the imagination as they showed prominently through my swimsuit.

"Um! Don't stop," I pleaded, catching my breath between kisses, "that's really turning me on."

"I know," he whispered in my ear, moving one hand down to touch my pussy.

"Oh!" I broke our kiss and laid my head back, so overcome with the jolt of pleasure as he touched me 'there'. With my legs spread wide open in a full split, he had perfect and total access to my pussy, and with my hands cuffed behind my back, there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop him, even if I wanted to.

The loss of control felt amazing.

I bit my lip in tension as he gently glided his hand back and forth across my pussy in tiny strokes, the other hand continuing to stimulate my perfectly perky breasts, my hard nipples straining against the fabric.

"Oh! Um! Oh! Ah!" I let out little high pitched gasps as his gentle stroking of my sensitive pussy caused my body to give tiny involuntary jumps in reflex.

"Do you like that, Susan?" He whispered into my ear, pressing firmly against my clit.

I nodded quickly, trying to suppress another gasp.

"Do you want more?" he began kissing me lightly again.

I spoke softly, almost pouting, "yes."

Continuing to rub my pussy through my swimsuit with one hand, his other began caressing my face gently...

...and then I felt it.

As we kissed sensuously in silence, I felt the right strap to my swimsuit being slipped off my shoulder.

I took a deep breath, letting it happen as I felt the vulnerable sensation of being stripped while handcuffed. Then, he slid the left strap off my other shoulder, and I realized my breasts were moments away from being released.

"Ohgod..." I whispered more to myself than to him.

"I want to see these beautiful breasts of yours, Susan," he said gently, grabbing the sides of my swimsuit with both hands.

I shivered in pleasure as he tugged my swimsuit down, my firm teenage breasts spilling out as he wiggled the fabric down to my hips, my nipples proudly showing just how turned on I was.

I had been topless in front of a guy before, on dates that got a little hot and heavy...but never like this. Never with my hands cuffed behind my back. Never with my legs spread wide. Never with someone I'd met only an hour ago.

He gently cupped my breasts in his hands and stroked my incredibly hard tits with his thumbs.

"OH!" I gasped. My breasts were so sensitive that I jumped in reflex.

He smiled to himself at the pleasure sounds he was pulling out of me. It was like my body was his toy...

...which it was...

...and he was clearly enjoying playing with me.

I responded aggressively the only way I could, by kissing him with all of my sexual frustration. Being restrained as I was, my shoulders were rolled back and my tits were jutting forward like little torpedos ready to fire.

He glided his hands around me and began lightly running them down my bare back, from my shoulders all the way down to my ass. I took in a quick breath and arched my back at the sensation, thrusting my now fully exposed breasts towards him. He quickly dove in, licking and sucking on my hard tits as if they belonged to him.

"Ohmygod!" I cried out, unable to hold it back. The sensual overload was wonderful.

I felt so vulnerable as my entire body began to shudder involuntarily.

"Ohgod, I'm coming..." I said more to myself than to him.

I heard his voice whispering in my ear.

"Come for me, Susan...it's okay...come for me."

As the orgasm washed over me, I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and hold my cuffed hands through the experience.

I kissed clumsily at him as the waves of pleasure enveloped my entire being. I trembled and took shuddering breaths, my hips rocking gently back and forth in a beautiful fucking motion.

"Yes," he whispered to me, letting me know it was okay to let go of my inhibitions as I came.

I was swept away by his voice, his touch, his control over my body.

After a tiny earthquake of pleasure washed over me, my pussy contractions began to subside and the pumping of my hips became slower and slower.

"Ummmm..." I was practically purring with contentment.

I'd hardly come down from the first orgasm when he spoke again.

"Would you like another, Susan?"

I nodded hesitantly.

My body tensed as I felt him gliding his right hand down the front of my body, pausing at my waist where the swimsuit still covered me, his soft hand at the edge of the fabric.

"Ready?" he whispered, deliberately prolonging the anticipation. He was soooooo doing this on purpose to torture me...and enjoying it.

"Mmm hmm," I braced myself and nodded quickly.

He slipped his hand down underneath the fabric and gently moved between my legs to touch my pussy, gliding his hand slowly across my labia.

"Oh!" I shivered as he began making a small circular motion with his fingers around the entrance to my sensitive pussy. I could actually feel myself getting wet as he teased my pussy lips. I desperately wanted to cry out for him to put his fingers inside my depths...

...but he wouldn't.

Instead, he smiled slightly while he watched me fight with myself for control...

...control I had already surrendered to him.

He was torturing me, and I both loved and hated him for it.

"Please..." I panted breathlessly, my head rolling slowly around my shoulders, "oh please put your fingers inside my pussy."

"Is that what you want, Susan?" He asked, purposely making me wait.

I nodded quickly, my hips trying to hump against his hand.

"Beg for it, Susan," his words made my pussy flood itself in anticipation.

I actually whimpered, squirming from side to side. "Oh please...this is torture!"

I pulled on my handcuffs in a desperate attempt to get free, mentally dangling on the edge of a cliff. He was so enjoying doing this to me.

"Beg, Susan," he said tapping his fingers lightly against the entrance to my love canal.

"Ohgod!!" I couldn't take it anymore. "Please...OH!!!...please put your fingers inside meeeooOH!!!!"

When I felt one of his fingers slowly part my pussy lips and push into my warm wet depths, my entire world shattered.

"Ohmygod!" I threw my head back, gasping aloud as I fought with every ounce of my being to keep control. This guy whom I'd just met was inside my pussy. A thousand alarms went through my mind at once. It went against everything I was told growing up...and I didn't care.

All I wanted...desperately wanted...was more pleasure....from him.

Once inside my pussy, I had expected him to go deep and fast with his strokes.

...but he didn't.

Instead, he turned his hand so his palm was facing up, hooked his fingertip, and began making a come hither motion up against the upper inside wall of my pussy.

"Oh...my...gawd..." I swooned as he made the tiniest little strokes, just a few centimeters, back and forth across an unbelievable pleasure spot that I didn't even know existed.

He knew exactly where to touch a girl.

"Ohgod yes there..." I whispered between deep breaths, my breasts rising and falling tantalizingly.

"Do you like that, Susan?" He asked, already knowing the answer, his fingertip making the smallest little movements across this amazingly sensitive spot.

"Mmm hmm," I nodded quickly, my eyes closed tight, the walls of my pussy quivering.

"This place I'm stroking is your G-spot, Susan," he whispered in my ear, "such a tiny little pleasure button...such a small movement of my fingertip..."

"Ohgod..." my legs were quivering, "please...keep doing that."

When I felt a second finger at the entrance to my pussy, I knew I was in trouble.

I took in a sharp breath and braced myself as he pushed it into me.

"Oh fuck..." I shuddered, squirming from side to side as I felt my pussy walls expanding to allow him easier access.

His second finger joined the first, stroking across my G-spot in tiny rapid movements.

"Ooo...umm...oohh..." I pouted, rocking my hips back and forth on his hand, wanting desperately to come.

I laid my head back and sighed in pleasure as he dove into my heaving breasts and began licking and sucking on my firm erect nipples.

"Oh...fuck..." I whimpered. He held my trembling hand as I rode out the onslaught of pleasure overwhelming me. I squeezed his hand tight, the beginnings of a massive orgasm building inside me as his continuous stroking drove me insane.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop...PLEASE don't stop!" I was almost crying as my entire body began to shudder uncontrollably.

Continuing to relentlessly tickle my G-spot with his fingertips, he moved his thumb to my clitoris and began gently stroking it over and over.

I threw my head back.

"Ohgod! Please! No, don't! Not that! PLEASE!"

My begging only encouraged him to continue.

"Ohgod! Oh! No.....no.....nuh.....yes.....YES! That's it! There! OH, FUCK YES!!! THERE!!!"

Faster and faster he rubbed my erect clitoris, nursed on my tits, and stroked my quivering pussy relentlessly with his fingertips, until...

"OH FUCK!!!"

At the moment of climax, he kissed me hard, smothering my yell.

"Mmmmmm!!!!!" I screamed through our kiss as my pussy exploded, drenching my swimsuit with liquid as it contracted over and over in orgasm.

My whole body locked in tension, my wrists yanking on my handcuffs in a futile attempt to break free.

"YES!" I tossed my head back and screamed. "YES! YES! OH!!! OH!!! OHMYGOD!!!!! YES!!!!!"

He didn't stop. He just kept stroking, forcing me to come again.

"YES!!! OH FUCK!!! YES!!! OH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! PLEASE!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!!"

I cried and whimpered, pumping my hips furiously as I begged for the pleasure to both stop and continue. I could feel the walls of my pussy gripping his fingers like a vice, but his torturous stroking continued relentlessly.

"OH FUCK!!! OH!!! OH!!!! OH!!!!!" My inhibitions crashed down as bolt after bolt of pleasure jolted through my trembling body. I twitched and shivered in uncontrollable spasms of lust. He kissed me through it, enjoying the total control he had over my body. The slightest movement of his fingertips sending me into whimpering convulsions.

"OOOHHH!!! FUCK!!!!!" My pussy squirted again inside my swimsuit and all over his torturous hand. It was so raw, so primal. I felt so vulnerable as he forced my body to do the most intimate thing a woman can do...

...and yet, it felt wonderful to be so exposed...so defenseless...

...so controlled by him.

I relaxed into sensual kissing as my orgasms slowly dissipated. He brought me down slowly, giving his fingertips an occasional stroke across my G-spot, each one producing a little jump and a tiny gasp from my overly sensitive body.

"Mmmmm," I shuddered as the sensations slowly faded and my breathing relaxed, my breasts rising and falling in slow deep motions. He finally pulled his fingers out of my pussy and leaned back.

I was in such a haze of post-orgasmic pleasure that I didn't notice he had taken a pair of scissors out of the trunk until I felt the cold metal against my hip.

(snip)

"Ohhhhh, what are you doing?" I asked laying my head back, my mind in a fog.

(snip)

He had begun to cut my swimsuit with the scissors. Starting at my hips, going up my left side.

(snip)

"You won't need this swimsuit anymore," his voice was so hypnotic.

(snip)

"But..." I pulled on my handcuffs in protest and pleaded with my eyes.

"Shhh," his voice calmed me as he began to cut the fabric on my right side. "I want to see all of you, Susan."

(snip)

"Ohgod," I whispered to myself, my breathing becoming short as I felt each snip of the scissors bringing me closer and closer to being completely naked in front of him.

(snip)

I looked down past my already exposed breasts to see the shreds of my swimsuit fall away, revealing my pussy to the world.

"Oooh!" I shivered as I felt the cool air gently caress the entrance to my pussy.

How did it come to this? My legs were wide open in a full split, my wrists were handcuffed behind my back, and every part of me was on display. My body was his to play with.

Placing what remained of my swimsuit in the trunk, he knelt down directly in front of my quivering pussy, placing his hands firmly on my hips.

"Ready, Susan?" He asked softly.

"Ohgod, what was he going to do to me now?" I thought to myself, nodding quickly before I changed my mind.

I felt him blowing cold air gently on my pussy, causing me to shiver. Then, he moved in to lick my clitoris.

"OH!!!" I gasped loudly, my whole body shaking as he licked my most sensitive spot.

He knew exactly what to do...ohgod...did he ever.

"Ohmygod," I gasped, "that...UM!!...feels so...AH!!!...good."

He quickly dove in and began lapping away at my cunt, over and over like a man possessed.

"OH!!! OH!!!! OH YES THERE!!!!!" My hips bounced up and down on the table as jolts of pleasure rocked my body.

"OH!!!!! DON'T STOP!!!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!!! OH!!!!!"

He didn't stop.

He was relentless.

"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK YES!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!" My walls of inhibition came crashing down as I abandoned myself totally to the torturous pleasure being unleashed on my pussy.

"OHGOD!!!! OH FUCK!!!! THERE!!! FUCK YES THERE!!!!!"

Faster and faster he licked and teased, bringing me to new levels of pleasure and ecstasy as he made my body feel things I'd never felt before. With my legs spread wide and my hands restrained behind my back, all I could do was whimper, and pout, and beg.

When he began sucking on my clitoris, I screamed.

"OH NO!!!!! NO PLEASE!!!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!! NOT THAT!!!!! PLEASE NOT THAT!!!!!"

My hips were bucking violently on the table, my breasts bouncing up and down, and my hair flying wildly about my shoulders.

"OH!!!!! OH PLEASE!!!!!!!" I cried for release, tears of frustration streaming down my face.

He wouldn't stop.

"OH!!! OH!!!! OH FUCK I'M COMING!!!!! OH!!!!! OH!!!!!! OH!!!!!!!" Faster and faster he licked and sucked and tortured my pussy, my pleas becoming higher and louder, building and building...

I froze, my mouth open and my eyes wide as the waves of unstoppable pleasure came crashing over me. My entire body locked in tension and then shook violently as the contractions in my pussy began.

"OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I threw my head back and cried out as my pussy exploded with liquid, drenching his face as he continued to torture my cunt with his relentless assault.

"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!! OH!!!!! OH!!!!!! OH!!!!!!!" I yanked hard on my restraints as I kept coming over and over, my pussy gushing with each contraction, completely under his control. I didn't even know that my body was capable of doing the things he was pulling out of me, and it felt unbelievable.

Just when I thought he would never release me from the torture, he finally pulled back. I cried from the overload of pleasure and collapsed in exhaustion, my legs quivering as I tried to get the words out.

"Ohmygod," I panted, "that...was incredible. I can't...oh fuck...I can't...believe you just did that to me. It wouldn't stop...I couldn't stop coming..."

My mind blown, I looked up at him in awe at what he had just made my body do. He smiled sweetly, knowing that he was taking me to sexual places I'd never been before.

Placing his hand under my chin, he kissed me passionately. Unable to move my restrained arms or my wide open legs, all I could do to channel my desire was kiss him back savagely.

"Mmmm," I sighed in contentment mid-kiss, prepared to let him do anything he wanted to me. When he pulled back from our embrace, he whispered the words into my ear that I both longed for and feared.

"I'm not done with you yet."

My pussy quivered as I swallowed hard, my soft voice trembling. "Ohgod...what else are you going to do to me?"

He began kissing my face softly over and over as he talked. "I'm going to put you in that cage, tie you down, and torture you with pleasure.

"Ohgod..." I shuddered in helplessness.

Placing his hands on my hips, he helped nudge me back several inches while I wiggled and shifted my body backwards into the cage. With my legs in a full split, I was able to fit inside the small rectangular prison, with my neck fitting snugly into a circular opening on top of the cage, something it had been designed for apparently.

"There, Susan," he said lining up my pussy with an "x" mark that had been labeled on the bottom of the cage, "keep your pussy right there."

I nodded in submission as he reached into the trunk and pulled out two ankle restraints. As he secured each of my legs to the bottom of the cage, I tried to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen...whatever it might be.

I'd never...never, done anything like this in my life. Someone I'd just met had handcuffed me, stripped me, spread my legs wide, tortured my G-spot, sucked on my clit, and made me squirt with the most amazing orgasms I'd ever experienced. Now, he was locking me into a cage like a sex slave. How did this happen? How many other girls had he sexually tortured? How far was this going to go? Most of all, what was he getting ready to do to me?