All Comments on 'Susie and Her Brothers Ch. 01'

by Sonia_de_Beaumanoir

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Neat

That was really a neat story and you got me off more than once ; thanks . Do you plan a threesome ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for a great story. I really enjoyed it. It is rare to find a story written as well as this one on this site b/c most of them are full of errors and are distracting to read. I think that you are an awesome writer! Great story!

golfadikt2golfadikt2almost 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story! I hope the next chapters are as good!

Very few spelling/grammatical errors, which helped the story flow and easy to read!

The only suggestion I had would be to change the introduction of Becky. It's too sudden and except for dating the one twin now (which I assume is important in the sequels), she doesn't have much to do with the story. There needed to be a better "segway" or transition to bring her into the story such as... "One day, my friend Becky and I..." or "Back in high school, I had a friend named Becky..."

Keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nothing Better

There is nothing better than to know the ending half way through, and to be unable to stop reading. Great stucture and a GREAT READ!

Venus_LoverVenus_Loveralmost 15 years ago
Very Nice

Great Story. Will be waiting for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i knew it

When he didn't say anything I knew it was th other brother you got to put up part 2

colin23colin23almost 10 years ago
an important difference

You may have broken one another's hymen with a dildo, but you did not take one another's virginity.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 10 years ago

that was kinda rape .. and i really don't appreciate sex without consent..could have written differently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy

The last part was so good. Definitely not rape. It was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A part 2??? Please make a part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

We need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story execept for the non-consent switcharoo at the end. That puts the story in another category. Other than that, one major misspelling: " peaked [sic] my curiousity" : The correct word is piqued, pronunced the same as peaked, but it has a distinctly different meaning, which you can look up if you care.

pixyduestpixyduestover 1 year ago

Oh, my yes- I'm only half way through and already hoping for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part 2? you can fuck your sister once. Than it the same over and over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous