Susie Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

I went in. Mommy, Daddy, and even Cathy, were there. "I put my panties on on the way out the door," I said, "and got my bra and top on in the car. Corey said he thought you really wanted me to come in naked. I'm really sorry."

"No, I didn't really expect you to come naked. I'm glad Corey took me seriously but I think I let my emotions get the best of me," mommy said.

Cathy giggled, bringing a glare from Mommy.

I pulled my jeans on, "I guess I'll go upstairs," I told them. "Unless you have something more to say."

"No, just that we love you and punish you to drive the point home. I don't think a week is too severe, do you?"

"No, Mommy, it could be worse," I said, suppressing my desire to say anything about being too old for punishment. "I love you too and really am sorry whether I have a punishment or not."

I had to ask, "Mommy did you really tell Corey to keep his cock in his pants and say that I wiggle my naked ass?"

"Yes she did," Cathy giggled, "I heard her. She also said something about his brain and his prick ."

Mommy gave her another disapproving glare and her giggling stopped. "Perhaps I was a bit too free with my emotions," she said.

"Well Corey said that you are probably right," I told her, "at least about wiggling my naked ass. He thinks you don't want us going to the guest house on Fridays any more."

"Well, it would be a good idea to avoid it on weekdays," Daddy said.

"I didn't forbid it but I agree with your father. We will forbid it if this happens again," Mommy added. Daddy nodded in agreement.

I didn't debate whether they could forbid an eighteen, almost nineteen, year old to do anything.

Cathy asked, "did you have sex with Corey tonight?" She loves it when I get in trouble over sexual matters.

I didn't answer and went upstairs.

I lay down in bed and allowed the little girl in me to cry myself quietly to sleep.

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
12