Susie Q Ch. 03

Story Info
Susie & Turk continue with getting to know each other.
2.3k words
4.63
5.8k
00

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turk drove Susie back to the house after she had gathered her clothes and shoes. Susie was still naked, and Turk was proud of her for not being shy. Once back at the house Susie stopped at her car and grabbed her purse. Turk then led her into his humble house and back to his bedroom.

Inside the room Susie found a large master bed that took up most of the room. Turk looked at her, shrugged and said, "somehow, I ended up with it in the divorce."

Susie gave him a kiss in the doorway and said, "looks like plenty of room to play."

As Susie climbed up on the bed Turk grabbed her around the hips and pulled her back to him. He kneeled down and again stuck his tongue back into her asshole.

"Oh Cowboy, you like my butthole don't you," Susie teased.

"I'm going to ride that sum bitch, soon enough," Turk teased her back.

After continuing to tongue Susie's asshole for several more minutes Turk climbed up on the bed and put the head of his hardened prick against Susie's rosebud. Susie looked back and smiled at Turk and couldn't help herself.

"Ride 'em Cowboy," Susie giggled.

Turk slowly pushed the head of his cock into her asshole. Susie made a low guttural groan as he did and Turk stopped and asked, "you sure you're ok babe?"

Susie looked back again and said, "Yes...just take your time, but I want all that fucking monster up my ass."

Turk followed her advice and took his time. It took a good 10 minutes to get all of his cock into Susie's asshole and when he bottomed out, he leaned down close to her ear and moaned, "balls deep slut."

Susie threw her head back and looked at him with a look of determination he'd never seen when fucking a woman before and said, "now, pound it."

Turk began a slow rhythmic motion in and out of Susie's asshole. After several minutes he had got the rhythm down where he almost completely pulled his cock out and then pushed all the way down bottoming out in Susie's asshole.

After several more minutes Turk began to grunt and moan. Suddenly he pulled his cock and began shooting a large load of cum across Susie's back. Some of it even sprayed up into her hair. Turk was shocked because it was his second load in less than an hour and it surprised him how absolutely turned on, he was.

"mmmmmm baby, you didn't have to pull out," Susie said as she fell down onto the bed.

"Well, I didn't know if you was into that kinda thing," Turk said in his slow country drawl.

For the first time since she was with him Susie had a sudden pang of concern. She was afraid maybe she had pushed too far; I mean she'd never let a guy fuck her ass on a first date, but she'd felt so at ease with Turk, but now she was concerned her "deviancy" was showing.

Turk could see hurt or concern in Susie's face. He immediately reached down and kissed her deep and asked, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing," Susie said as she buried her face in his chest and threw her arms around his skinny body.

"Nope, not playing that game," Turk said as he pulled her up and looked deep into her eyes.

Susie breathed deep and decided to just lay it out there, saying. "My ex, he said that anal sex was deviant and I dunno, I just didn't want to freak you out with my 'kinkiness."

Turk threw his head back and laughed a huge laugh and then said, "OK, a couple of things. First that's the same asshole that didn't like to get his dick sucked correct."

"Yes," Susie agreed.

"Also, you forget, we met of FUCKERSONLY.COM. Do you think I went there looking for a prude?" Turk asked and then followed up with a kiss.

Susie looked at Turk and touched the side of his face with her hand saying, "You're right we did meet on FUCKERSONLY.COM but I'm not trying to scare you off when I say this, but I hope this isn't a one-night stand because...I really like you."

"This is not a one-night stand," Turk interrupted.

"How can we know that, we're still on the first night," Susie said giggling.

"Because if you climbed up on the headboard and took a giant shit, I would still call you for a second date," Turk said with a huge smile.

Susie started to laugh and said, "OK, but yeah Scat is a hard limit for me."

"Whew, Thank God, me too," Turk wiped his forehead with the back of his hand with fake relief.

"Unless you're into that kind of thing," they said in unison before falling onto the bed together in a giggling fit.

The rest of the night Turk and Susie had sex. They would sleep a few hours and then one of them would wake up and immediately begin teasing the other. Turk woke up once with his cock in Susie's mouth and Susie woke up later with Turk lapping at her pussy.

Susie was startled at 5:00 A.M. by Turk's alarm clock.

"It's Sunday babe, why so early?" She asked rubbing her eyes as she sat up.

Turk rolled out of bed and began putting on a pair of old jeans saying, "Morning chores babe, gotta go and get 'em done."

Susie leaned over the side of the bed looking for her clothes and asked, "Should I go with you babe?"

"No, not this morning at least, I'll have you keep some old clothes and muck boots here so you can help next time," Turk said as he pulled his shirt on.

Susie looked at Turk's face as he pulled the shirt over his head and thought 'wow, he really does want to see me again if he's already thinking about me leaving clothes behind.'

"That's a great idea," Susie said.

Turk leaned in and gave Susie a long deep kiss and said, "You go back to sleep and I'll make breakfast when I get back."

"Sounds great," Susie said as her head hit the pillow.

Turk went and finished his morning chores. He checked on the cows, filled the horse's water, fed the dog and chickens. He collected about a dozen eggs and carried them back to the house in his egg bucket.

Once back inside the house he kicked off his boots and made his way to the kitchen. He began by putting biscuits in the oven, the packaged type, he wasn't his grandma you understand. Then he fried up some bacon and eggs and made a pot of coffee.

Soon Susie came down the hall wearing one of his t-shirts she had found in a drawer. It looked like a dress on her short frame and Turk loved the way it looked on her, especially since her nipples were poking out through the material.

Turk grinned and said, "morning sleepy head."

Susie walked over and reached her hand down and grabbed Turk's cock through his blue jeans and said, "morning Cowboy."

"How'd my little 'Juicy Slut' sleep?" Turk said before kissing Susie.

Susie reached her hands around his neck as he kissed her and said, "Oh, pretty good but I kept waking up finding a strange man's tongue in my pussy."

"Well that sum bitch," Turk teased her.

"Where's your cups babe? I smell coffee," Susie asked.

Turk pulled down a gag coffee cup he'd been given at a work Christmas party one year that was shaped like a giant pair of boobs' and handed it to Susie saying, "got this one just for you."

"Whatever, you probably got a case of these up there for your lady friends," Susie teased.

"Nah, been a little thin in the lady friend department lately," Turk said shrugging his shoulders.

Susie rolled her eyes at Turk and said, "Babe, let's agree to always be honest with each other. I don't believe for a second you don't have them lined up with that magic cock of yours."

Turk put Susie's eggs on her plate and tossed her a biscuit as she sat down and said, "OK, I promise we'll both be honest with each other and I'm telling you the truth. A lot of the girls out there see a scrawny bean pole of a man with cow shit on his boots and just keep on moving."

"What about those dating sites for farmers and stuff?" Susie asked biting into her biscuit.

Turk spread butter on his biscuit as he said, "Yeah, I've met a few on there, fucked a few, but it's not all it's cracked up to be. How 'bout you?"

"Well, obviously I'm not on the farmer ones. I've been on several of the others. Been on a few dates, slept with a few guys. Went on a second date with one guy but we drifted apart pretty quick," Susie explained.

Susie paused for just a second and then said, "You're not mad, are you?"

Turk stopped eating and looked at Susie with a confused look and asked, "About what babe?"

"That I slept with other guys or that I told you I slept with other guys," Susie said wide eyed.

"Let's see, you slept with other men before I met you, am I supposed to be surprised by this?" Turk asked.

"Well, most guys certainly don't want to hear about it," Susie said shrugging her shoulders and taking another bite.

"We promised to be honest, I literally just fucked you in the ass a few hours ago, did you think I thought you were a virgin?" Turk said with a laugh.

Susie smiled at Turk; she knew he meant no ill will towards her. He had a way of putting her at ease with his deep voice. She reached over and placed her hand on top of his on the table and said, "Well, I'm certainly not a virgin, but I'm much more advanced in my own little fantasy world than I am in real life."

Turk squeezed Susie's hand and then took her hand in both of his as he turned in his chair and looked her in her eyes saying, "Well, let's see if we can turn your fantasies and my fantasies into our own little real world. I know this ex of yours made you feel shame about who you are, don't ever feel that way with me, I will never shame you for being you or doing what pleases you or what you fantasize about."

"Sounds good baby," Susie said as she leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

The rest of breakfast they talked about where they grew up. Susie learned Turk actually grew in a town and had only lived the farm life for about the last five years. Turk learned that Susie had been athletic when she was younger and actually ran cross-country and track until I knee injury ended her career in college.

After breakfast they took a shower together in Turk's small shower. The shower was small enough that when they inevitably starting having sex, they had to open the shower door so Susie could lean out the shower as Turk fucked her from behind. After Turk came, they both shared a long kiss and then went back to soaping each other's bodies.

Soon Turk said, "Oh no babe."

"What babe? Susie asked while rinsing her hair.

"I really need to piss, do you care?" Turk asked.

Susie smiled from ear to ear and asked, "You gonna piss here in the shower?"

Turk smiled back at his newfound nasty partner and said, "Yeah, if you don't mind."

"Nope, go for it babe," Susie said.

Turk started to piss directly down in the drain trying hard not to get any piss on Susie's feet as he did it. Suddenly Susie grabbed his cock and began spraying her legs with his piss and said, "I've always wanted a golden shower."

"Well you nasty slut," Turk teased.

"Oh, you just wait Cowboy," Susie said.

After Turk was done pissing Susie squatted down and took his cock, stuck out her tongue and licked a dribble of pee hanging off it.

"Mmmm, doesn't taste bad," Susie said looking up into Turk's eyes.

"More where that came from babe," Turk said.

"I'll have to try a little more next time," Susie said.

"Deal," Turk said.

After their shower and antics Turk and Susie got dressed and drove to town in Turk's truck. Susie slid over and sat right next to Turk who put his arm around her. Once in town they drove to the feed store and Turk went in and bought some feed and Susie wandered the aisles. She'd never been in a "farm and ranch" store and was amazed at all the items they had.

Turk walked up to her in one of the aisles and said, "this is my favorite store; I could stay in here and shop like one of you ladies in the mall."

They were walking down an aisle for pets and suddenly they both stopped dead in their tracks, looking at a 'Kong toy' for dogs.

Susie leaned back into Turk and whispered, "you ever seen one of those before?"

"Well sure, I've bought one for my dog before," Turk said grinning and then said, "oh and I've also seen them shoved up a couple of whore's cunts before."

Susie reached back and squeezed Turk's cock for just a second and said, "mmmmm, me too."

Turk picked it up and as they walked around the end of the aisle, he grabbed a small carry basket and said, "wonder what other stuff we can find in here."

Soon enough they had a long piece of rope, clothes pins and a long wooden dowel in the basket.

Once they made it to the register Turk reached down and grabbed a large rawhide dog bone and handed it directly to the young girl checking them out and said loudly, "gonna give the dog a bone later."

Susie laughed so hard she scared the clerk.