Susie Q Ch. 10

Story Info
Susie & Jamie play with Tim.
3.2k words
4.38
5.4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie and Turk woke up Sunday morning in a bit of a stupor. Jamie had only left a few hours earlier and Susie was definitely feeling the effects of all the wine they drank. Turk was climbing out of bed as Susie reached over and lit her first smoke of the day.

Turk watched as she deeply inhaled and trapped the smoke deep into her lungs. He leaned over her and she gave him a smoky kiss.

"Morning beautiful," he said.

"Morning cowboy," Susie said in return.

"You wanna come do chores, or you wanna get breakfast started?" Turk asked.

"I'm gonna do whatever keeps me closest to my man," Susie said.

"Well, come on then," Turk said.

Susie jumped out of bed and put on shoes. Then she followed Turk outside where they did their chores.

When they got back to the house Turk asked Susie to kneel down on the back deck.

Susie immediately fell to her knees and said, "Yes Daddy."

Turk began to spray a strong stream of piss down over her. When he sprayed her face, she opened her mouth and tried to catch the stream. He spent a long period pissing in her hair almost completely soaking it.

Turk had drunk several beers throughout the night with the girls, so he took a long time to empty his bladder. When he was done, Susie was completely wet from head to toe.

When he was almost completely done Susie took his cock into her mouth and swallowed anything he had left. She then took a large gulp and opened her mouth wide to show Turk she was finished.

"Good job slut," Turk said.

"Thanks Daddy," Susie beamed.

As they went inside and climbed into the real shower Turk stroked Susie's piss-soaked hair and kissed her deeply.

"What's your plan for the day?" Turk asked.

Susie rubbed Turk's soft cock and said, "Whatever my man needs me to do."

Turk smiled into Susie's beautiful face and said, "Well, your man was thinking maybe we should get the rest of your stuff at your house and move you out here permanent."

Susie leaned in and gave Turk a huge hug and a deep kiss. She placed her cheek on his chest after and said, "That would mean the world to me babe."

When they finished their shower, Turk noticed Susie was wiping not only the two showers she had had, but tears from her eyes.

"You okay babe?" Turk asked.

"Babe, they're tears of joy. I've wanted a man like you my whole life. I really thought at one point I was going to end up like one of those crazy lonely cat ladies you hear about."

Turk smiled at her and said, "You don't have a cat, but you got plenty of pussy."

Susie lovingly punched Turk's shoulder and said, "Seriously, I thought I would never find anyone like you."

"Here I am babe, and I'm not letting go," Turk said.

After breakfast Turk and Susie drove to town and got all of her clothing and most of the furniture except for the heavy items. They walked across the street and Susie introduced Turk to her neighbor who had been watching her house.

Susie explained she would be putting her house up on the market soon or at least renting the house out. Her neighbor agreed to continue watching the house.

They also ran to the farm and ranch store where Turk bought Susie a pair of muck boots.

Turk and Susie were both exhausted from their time with Jamie and after moving most of Susie's personal items into the house. When they finished their chores, they laid together awkwardly in Turk's recliner.

Soon enough even though they were both exhausted Susie managed to coax an erection from Turk by rubbing her body up and down against him.

Turk kissed her on the forehead and said, "You're insatiable girl."

"I know," Susie said as she slipped off her pants and mounted his hardening cock.

It was a leisurely fuck and at one-point Susie asked, "So, did you like fucking Jamie last night?"

"Hell yes, did you?" Turk asked.

Susie's face slightly reddened and she said, "Yes baby, I really did."

"What's your plan for this week?" Turk asked.

"I dunno, just work," Susie said.

"I know that. Who are you fucking this week?" Turk said as Susie began to bounce up and down harder on his prick.

Susie began to laugh and said, "I guess Timmy and Jamie."

"What about that big dicked bastard at the park?" Turk asked.

"Oh Steve, man I really want to fuck him with Jamie if I can find him," Susie said.

"Guess you'll have to go on a cock hunt," Turk said.

"This bitch is gonna hunt down all the cock she can baby," Susie said with a grin.

"Good whore," Turk said as he dumped a load of cum deep into her.

Susie bounced up off his cock and took him deep down her throat. She had to work up to deep throating Turk's large prick. She couldn't take it in one motion like Jamie.

When they were done fucking, Susie laid back down next to Turk and nuzzled his ear. She kissed him and said, "I really wanna see you fuck Jamie in the ass soon."

"That's funny, I really wanna see me fuck Jamie in her ass soon." Turk said.

Susie slept the deep sleep of a contended woman. She woke up Monday morning and put on her new boots and helped Turk with the chores. Turk spent extra time with Susie this morning going over each chore and its purpose. He told her they were their chores now, since she lived there too.

When they got back to the house, they didn't have time for fun and games. They ran through the shower and then a quick bowl of cereal and they were out the door. Susie gave Turk a deep kiss and tried not to burn him with her lit cigarette, her third of the day already.

Susie drove quick and traffic was light so even though she got a late start she was able to make it to work about 10 minutes early. When she pulled up, she saw Tim still sitting in his car. She could tell he was on his cell phone and when they made eye contact Tim waved at her.

Susie got out and walked over to his driver door. Tim rolled it down but held his finger up to his lips to let Susie know to be quiet.

"Yes Honey, I think your mother would like that. No, I don't mind her coming and staying a week," Tim said, obviously speaking to his wife.

Susie, ever the deepening slut got an evil idea. She walked over to Tim's passenger side and opened the door and sat down in his passenger seat. Tim smiled at her but suddenly started to panic as she reached over and began unbuttoning his khakis.

"Yes, I thought the sermon was wonderful yesterday. Yes, I enjoyed the pot luck dinner afterwards," Tim said as Susie pulled his hardening cock out.

Susie got up on her knees in the passenger seat. Her skirt was short enough it displayed her bare cunt and ass to any of the arriving employees who might notice. Susie took Tim's now hard cock into her mouth without ever saying a word to him.

"Yes, I know you've got your church ladies Monday luncheon today. We talked about this..." Tim said.

Susie began to deep throat Tim's cock and then brought her mouth up to his mushroom head and back down as quickly as she could, face fucking herself on Tim's cock.

"Ughhh, no I'm fine babe, yes dear I'm listening. Babe it's time for me to get inside, yes honey you have a blessed day as well," Turk said.

The passenger door to Tim's car opened surprising Susie and causing Tim to shout, "Oh my God!"

"I thought I recognized that gorgeous cunt," Jamie said as she blew cigarette smoke at Susie's exposed pussy.

Susie brought her mouth off Tim's dick for just a second and said, "It should still taste like Turk's cock if you want some."

Jamie leaned in and gave Susie's cunt a deep tongue kiss and then length and then licked it all the way up to her asshole.

"You two better hurry or we're all going to be late," Jamie said as she spread Susie's cunt and hooked her thumbs inside her lips pulling them outward.

"Fuck me, stretch that shit," Susie said from Tim's crotch.

Tim grunted and began spurting a load in Susie's mouth and said, "I'm cummming."

Jamie jammed three fingers into Susie and said, "Drink it whore."

Tim held Susie's head down on his cock as he finished cumming. Susie continued to suck until she was certain she had all the cum. She didn't want Tim to have to clean cum off his khakis.

"God damn that's good," Tim said.

"Thanks babe, you did hang up your phone, didn't you?" Susie asked.

"Jesus!" Tim exclaimed, picking up his phone to confirm he had hit end on his call to his wife.

"You keep doing that and I'm going to cum," Susie said, looking back at Jamie.

Jamie pulled her fingers out of Susie with a squelch and said, "It's going to have to wait slut."

Susie looked at her watch and said, "I know, we're already five minutes late."

All three ran to the elevator. It was empty since most everyone was already at their desk. Susie reached her hand up Jamie's skirt and felt of her bare pussy, then ran her hands up to Jamie's breasts.

"You going to need help today momma?" Susie asked.

"Maybe at lunch," Jamie said with a smile.

Susie looked back at Tim and said, "We might be able to make that work."

Susie told Tim as they got off the elevator, "You give the excuse, he'll believe you."

As they got to their desk their boss was standing in the vicinity, obviously looking for them both.

"Sorry," Susie said.

"Sorry boss, I guess you got caught up in the traffic as well?" Tim asked.

"No, I've been here. Was there a crash out on the highway?" The boss asked.

Tim and Susie shook their heads yes,

"Yeah, sure hope they're ok," Tim said.

The boss walked back into his cubicle and Tim and Susie hustled through their morning work.

At 10:30 Susie and Jamie met out back for a short smoke break.

"We gotta hurry, boss was pissed again," Jamie said as both girls lit their cigarettes.

"Fuck him, if he knocked you up, he should let you do whatever you want. If not, report his ass," Susie said.

"God damn, chill out feminist," Jamie teased.

Susie laughed and said, "Sorry, I think."

"Anyway, how's Turk?" Jamie asked.

"He's fucking wonderful. He moved me in yesterday," Susie said.

Jamie laughed and said, "I'm so happy for you babe. I'm surprised he had the energy."

"He's a stallion," Susie said.

Jamie giggled and said, "Well, he's got a stallion's dick."

Both girls extinguished their cigarettes and Susie said, "See you at lunch."

"Yeah, meet me in the 9th floor bathroom at noon." Jamie said.

Susie got back and leaned down in Tim's ear and said, "Be ready at noon." She then returned to her desk.

At noon Susie and Tim went to the 9th floor. They made their way to the bathroom and Tim paused at the women's restroom door and said, "I can't go in there."

"It's fine babe, no one comes down here," Susie said as she opened the door and went in.

Tim followed her in, and Susie spun around and began kissing him.

Tim held Susie tight and kissed her lovingly back. His hands roamed over her body. Susie unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off exposing her lacy bra. She unclasped the bra and threw it on the counter. She unhooked her skirt and threw it on the counter. She now stood in the bathroom in only her heels.

Tim unbuttoned his pants and Susie turned around and Tim easily entered her pussy.

Tim groaned and said, "Fuck you feel good."

Susie looked at Tim in the mirror over the sinks in the bathroom and said, "That's it baby. Tell me everything, don't hold anything back."

"You feel so wet," Tim said.

"What's wet baby?" Susie teased.

"Your pussy," Tim said.

"I'm a grown ass woman babe. You're fucking a cunt," Susie hissed.

"Fuuuuck, your fucking cunt is so wet babe," Tim groaned.

Just then Jamie walked in, scaring Tim for the second time today.

"God damn it!" Tim yelled.

"Shhhh, you fucks' started without me," Jamie said.

Susie patted the bathroom counter she was holding on to as Tim fucked her and said, "Just couldn't wait babe."

Jamie understood what Susie wanted. She hiked her skirt up and climbed up on the counter putting her cunt just in front of Susie's mouth.

"Hey, I've got a little bad news," Jamie said.

"Fuck me, what?" Susie asked.

"Well, you drained these puppies so good this weekend. I'm gonna really need to keep all my milk today," Jamie said as she squeezed her swollen tits.

"Fine, little bastard taking my food out of my mouth," Susie teased.

Jamie giggled and said, "I'll try to get him on the bottle soon."

Susie lowered her face down into Jamie's cunt and began licking. Jamie had just a "landing strip" of hair just above her pussy as opposed to Susie's perfectly shaved cunt.

Susie ran her tongue along Jamie's cunt. She would alternate sucking on Jamie's clit with the trick Turk had taught her. She would spell the alphabet on Jamie's clit with the tip of her tongue.

Susie had a plan though. She stuck two fingers into Jamie's cunt generating a moan from Jamie's mouth. She ran her fingers in side by side and then curved them upwards. She then pulled back and pushed upward searching for her g-spot.

"Ughhhh, what are you doing slut?" Jamie said.

Meanwhile Tim was pounding away at Susie's cunt from behind.

"You like that you dirty fucking slut," Tim grunted.

Susie and Jamie made eye contact at Tim's comment. They both smiled with their eyes at each other.

Just then Jamie moaned and said, "I'm cummmming baby."

Susie pushed up a little harder and hooked her fingers even more.

"Oh my God! What the fuck!" Jamie exclaimed as she sprayed a small amount of cum out onto Susie's face.

Susie began to giggle profusely and then after wiping the fluid off her face asked, "Did I make my girlfriend squirt?"

"You did baby and I like the girlfriend bit," Jamie said.

Susie reached up and began to kiss Jamie. She did it so quickly she pulled of Tim's prick. Tim had never broken his rhythm while fucking until Susie pulled off.

Susie didn't even notice Tim had fallen out of her ever-loosening cunt. She was only paying attention to Jamie. They held each other's faces and tongue kissed for several minutes. Tim reached down and rubbed Susie's ass while jerking his cock.

Finally, Susie and Jamie broke their kiss and Susie realized Tim was rubbing her ass while jerking off.

"I'm so sorry babe. I was a little distracted by this gorgeous bitch," Susie said.

Jamie scooted off the counter. She kneeled down and said, "It's ok babe, I haven't got a piece of this."

Jamie looked up at Tim and asked, "Babe have you ever face fucked your wife?"

"Face what? Ummm, no," Tim said.

"It's ok babe, you're gonna hold my head like you had a hold of Susie's hips. Then you're gonna jam that pretty dick in my mouth and fuck me like you were fucking her juicy cunt."

"I can't babe, I'll hurt you," Tim said.

"Baby don't take this wrong. But I've taken a lot of bigger dicks than yours down my throat. You're not gonna hurt me," Jamie said.

Jamie swallowed Tim's six-inch prick in one swallow.

"Oh my God," Tim said.

"Now fuck her face like you're mad at her," Susie said as she gave Tim a quick kiss.

Tim started slowly but soon had built up a quick rhythm. He could hear Jamie make gurgling noises and tried to pull his dick out of her mouth, but she held on tight.

"Don't worry about her, fuck the shit out of this bitch," Susie said.

"Take my cum you dirty fucking cock sucker," Tim grunted.

"Cum down her throat baby," Susie cheered Tim on.

"I'm fucking cumming. Ugggghhhh, yeah take it," Tim yelled as he shot numerous ropes of cum into Jamie's mouth.

Susie gave Tim a deep tongue kiss as Jamie came up off his dick. Jamie's lips were swollen from Tim's face fucking.

"Did somebody just have his first threesome?" Susie teased.

"I think he did babe," Jamie teased back.

"You girls stop. I can't believe we just did that," Tim said.

"Wasn't it fun babe?" Susie asked.

Tim broke into a shit-eating grin and said, "It was fucking awesome."

After their threesome the girls had just enough time to run downstairs and smoke a couple of cigarettes.

Instead of sitting apart from each other they both sat together and held each other like high school sweethearts.

"You're such a great cock sucker. Will you teach me?" Susie half teased.

"I've seen you, you're a great cock sucker too," Jamie said.

"Not as great as you. I can swallow Turk, but I really have to work up to it," Susie said.

"Look babe, as long as you can get it down your throat eventually, they don't really care. I promise," Jamie explained.

"Maybe so," Susie said.

"Where's Cliff at?" Susie asked.

"I dunno, I think he's got a girlfriend in shipping," Jamie said.

"You don't know?" Susie asked.

"Ummm no. Does Turk know about all your fucks?" Jamie asked.

"Yes, that's our deal. We don't keep anything from each other," Susie said.

"Well, I don't know if we can handle that," Jamie said.

"Well, if he is fucking someone else, then that means you both fuck around. Wouldn't it be better not to lie to each other, or at least not keep things from each other?" Susie asked.

"In theory, yes," Jamie said, "but there are not many guys like Turk babe."

Susie leaned in and stole a quick kiss from Jamie's smokie lips and said, "That's too bad babe."

"I know babe. You're just very lucky," Jamie said.

Susie took a long deep drag off her cigarette and said, "Yes I am."

They both finished their cigarettes. Then even though it was time for them to go back, lit one more each.

"Do you think you and Cliff could come help us move my couch and furniture to Turk's house this weekend?" Susie asked.

"I don't see why not. Just furniture moving right?" Jamie asked.

"I guess," Susie said dejectedly.

"Sure," Jamie said.

"If that's the case though, you and I are gonna go fuck Steve in the park this week," Susie said.

"Sounds good," Jamie said stealing a kiss before they got up and threw out their cigarette butts.