Suspense

Story Info
You're tied and waiting for him.
847 words
3.83
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and watched as you walked to the middle of the room, undoing your robe when you stood under the solid beam and letting the material slip to the floor.

Naked, you raised your hands over your head and took one of the constraints and fastened it closed around your left wrist, followed by the right.

And you waited.

I stood and walked up behind you, raised my hands to your wrists and checked they were closed and locked. Satisfied, I stroked my hands down your arms, gently, resting them on your shoulders. Around to the back of your neck and up again, over your scalp, fingers tangling in your hair.

I brought a blindfold out of my pocket and covered your eyes, taking one of your senses away. I stepped back.

And you waited.

Stepping forwards again, my hands returned to your head, massaging your scalp gently, slowly. They trail down your face, fingertips finding your covered eyes, nose, lips.

Your mouth opened, a silent question, answered with a finger to suck on, briefly. My hands continued their journey, brushing past your neck.

And you waited.

Down past your collarbones, your breath started to quicken as I moved across the upper parts of your breasts. Nipples rising to meet my questing fingertips, you gasped at the unexpected shock of their grasping, a twist of pain to match.

And the warmth when it's just as quickly gone again, my hands cupping and massaging you.

Your stance shifted a little, legs opening, the same silent question asked again.

And you waited.

Downward, smoothly, my hands moved. The palms in constant contact with your skin. Rippling across your rib cage, inward towards your belly but down, always down.

Outwards to where your hips widen, I felt them tilt up to my touch and I smiled, knowing that in your head the words "pleasepleaseplease" were stuck on a loop.

And you waited.

I could feel the warmth of your upper thigh as my hands moved down, pausing to circle round to your ass cheeks. I cupped each cheek with one hand and gently pulled them apart.

Pulling your hips backward and holding you in position as I examined your ass.

The shift in you balance makes the chain tight over the beam and you rise up on your toes, teetering slightly.

And you waited.

You were relieved when my hands moved down the back of your thighs, as you could regain your balance. A slight noise escaped your lips as you shifted.

Smoothly descending, my hands reached the back of your knees, sliding around to the front of your legs and started to ascend again, in constant contact.

Upon reaching the top of your thighs, they slide inwards. Thumb touches thumb, fingertips resting on your inner thigh.

And you waited.

My fingertips start a delicate tracing of your clean waxed pussylips. Teasing them apart, stroking the length of each fold, seeking stray hairs in my inspection.

The chain tightened again as it took your weight, your legs opening at my touch. The silent question screamed, not asked.

And you waited.

My right hand moves first, rotating and sliding down to cup your pussy entirely. My left hand moves next, up your body again to cup your right breast.

Gently, one finger starts to bend, finding its way inside you, sliding easily through your wetness. A second joins it.

My left hand, at the same time, pulls gently on your tit, kneading it slowly and pulling it out and away from you.

And you waited.

The thumb of my right hand started to circle your clit, with rapidly increasing pressure, fingers held inside of you, curving up and forwards.

My left hand continued to tweak and pull your breast and nipple.

You could feel my breath hard and heavy on your neck and chest as I looked down your body and saw what I was doing to you.

And I said, "I want to hear you."

My thumb moved continuously in circles, rubbing over your clit.

My left hand joined the right, but only to get my fingers nice and wet from your hole. I slapped your left breast with them in short, wet slaps. Once, twice and a third time.

Your legs buckled as you tried to force more of my fingers inside of you.

And I waited.

Your hips bucked and thrust as I continued my assault on your body. Forwards and backwards, but I pinned you against my body with my hands, one inside you, the other over your chest.

And I said, "What do you want?"

You whimpered and spoke, barely above a whisper, "I want to cum. For you."

"Do it. Do it now," I said as I accelerated my hand movements.

And you came.

Wetness running down your thighs, gasping noises from your mouth, hips bucking, your orgasm claimed you.

I held you close and helped you ride through it, whispered my joy at hearing your pleasure as I witnessed.

And when you were done, I unclamped you and helped you to the floor.