Suspension Day 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOOOOOO!! I'LL BE GOOOD I... P..PROHOHOHOHMISSEEE!! *Hysterical crying*"

"Oh stop your waterworks, you brought this upon yourself girlie. Also, if you want to know, your mother supports this, and I have her on the phone right now is! Want to speak with her?"

It was a pointless question because before Miko even got a chance to answer, she put her phone on speaker.

"Miko, I have always told that your big mouth is going to get you into a lot of trouble. Now you're gonna have some fun here with your principal, and don't worry, I'll be coming too and I'll be bringing your aunt as well."

Then, Mrs. Natsume said to the principal still on the speaker for Miko to make hear, and what she said, shocked Miko to her core. "Jackie, there is absolutely no limits on what you can do to my daughter, have fun with her, knock yourself out."

Nearly immediately, the principal resumed tickling the young girl all over her belly armpits ribs and even tickling the girl's nipples.

Miko was shrieking with Laughter and moaning into her gag and tears were flowing down her extremely blushing face like a waterfall, all from hysterical, tickle induced Laughter.

Then, Miko noticed that the tickling stop and then she heard a strange buzzing sound and without warning she felt buzzing vibrations all over her pussy.

immediately, she felt wave after wave of pleasure emanating from her pussy and it caused the Japanese American punk little girl to scream and moan into her gag. Meanwhile, the Principal resumed tickling the girl all over her body after she taped the vibrator to her pussy.

Miko's face was now red as a tomato can ever be, and her eyes became glossy as wave after wave of pleasure came from her pussy, in ways she never thought was imaginable before. She knew she was close to cumming, and she started moving her hips rhythmically and as she closed her eyes expecting to have a mind shattering orgasm, instead she felt The vibrator shut off, get removed and almost immediately, she felt a very painful ZAP right on her pussy as she jumped and shrieked in pain into the gag.

"Psyche!" So you really think, I'm going to let you get off so easily? Oh no, you gotta earn it, little girl!"

The girl began screaming angrily into her gag trying to say "Oh come on!" Then, the principal turned on the Violet wand and began shocking the girl on random parts of her body. Each zap cause the girl to shriek with pain into the gag.

After a few minutes, the principal put down the violet wand and once again resumed tickling the girl by straddling her hips and tickling her slim, concave belly.

Then, the principal began to tickle Miko lower and lower on her belly until the principal was tickling and fingering Miko's pussy.

this time the principle used one hand to finger and tickle her pussy and the other hand to tickle Miko all over her body and she used her strength to tickle Migos feat using brushes that were grabbed by the principles feet which you used her abdominal muscles with.

Miko knew that there was no escape from the principal in that she was going to be her toy for a very long time.

12