All Comments on 'Suspicion'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 3 years ago

it was a good story but the damage to his teeth was too much...the poor bastard had been cucked...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There isn't a single likeable character in this depressing story.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Five stars! I always enjoy a couple that shares themselves with others. Swinging, spouse sharing, polyamory, all good. Prudes beware!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second Chapter! No secrets!!

KristaMoraneKristaMoranealmost 3 years ago

*****

From this moment I just knew it would be awesome "Second Warning: There is non-consensual sex in this story" and while rape is no joking matter it is inevitable the biology will convince the victim it's pleasurable.

It's not a funny story but I found it humorous all while fondling myself over the hem of my dress, then underneath.

Great story, JB.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

JB, Wonderful Hot Erotic Story that needs a follow up on those other two sluts if not this threesome. Thank You!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

Nothing nice to say, so I’ll say nothing.

Hardmale100Hardmale100over 2 years ago

Delicious. Very exciting. Love the fingering and they exposure at the party, and all the milking and breast feeding at the end. I like being inside Joannie’s mind when she being pleasured, consenually or not. Very hot, BJ! I mean, JB. I need to read more of you. Much more of you.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

A JBEdwards story is always a bit tongue-in-cheek, it seems. Two things surprised me: Brad and his naked aggression (really!) with the knife, and Brad's reappearance in the last paragraph. All must have been forgiven. Good, crisp storytelling with plenty of weirdness. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...