Suspicion Ch. 03

Story Info
Final act from scorned husband.
6.1k words
3.98
79k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
882 Followers

Note:

This story is my continuation of Suspicion Ch.1 and Ch.2 by whiteone_redone, it has a common theme here on Lit: A wife betrays her husband and takes a lover. One that she refuses to give up, wanting the husband to remain married to her while she cuckolds him with this other man, firmly believing that her husband should accept the situation.

I will concede that there are husbands that would go along gladly with this, I am not one of those. I cannot fathom how a woman could perceive that a husband would agree to this, when no foundation has been laid out in advance, before the cheating. I am particularly angered when she threatens him with financial ruin if he does not comply. "Suspicion" chapter 2, while well written and I enjoyed the work, left me wanting more. I tried contacting the author before I added to his work, but was unable to make contact, maybe they are not active on Lit anymore. I hope I have not stepped out of bounds, but here is my end to that work. fritz51

I suggest that "Suspicion Ch.1 and 2" by whiteone_redone are read before taking on this chapter 3.

Main Characters: Husband - Paul ; wife -- Kathy ; Kathy's Lover - Karl

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paul had lost his wife Kathy, to her high school sweetheart. Karl had turned up at her work place and their prior relationship rekindled.

She began an affair with Karl, and began a life of lying, cheating and disrespecting her husband. It wasn't until she was confronted with her misconduct that she confessed to her husband, but shocked him when she tried to make the case for him to accept the situation of her having another lover and still remain her loving husband. A situation Paul could not tolerate, his solution was divorce.

Having threatened to expose her and her lover to her employer and reveal to her children the true nature of the divorce, Kathy signed off on an agreement that Paul retained custody of the children, her with visitation, and no alimony. In addition, Kathy had hand written a full confession in hope to sway Paul to stop the divorce, but it only deepened his resolve and provided proof of her treachery.

Six months after the divorce was finalized, Kathy and Karl were married, two years later the new couple had a baby boy.

Paul needed one more thing, he tried to move on without it, but couldn't.

When he had last talked to Kathy, there was the impression that she still hoped for a reconciliation with Paul, not as husband but that he would at least come to understand her reasoning. That was his way in, and he developed a plan to get back into a relationship with her, it would be good for their children she would realize.

When Kathy had her visitation with their kids, they usually did the hand offs at Kathy's parent's house. It was a good neutral spot, her mom and dad believed Paul had been wronged by their daughter and were still fond of him. At the next children hand-off, he remained outside on the porch, instead of leaving immediately to avoid seeing her. She was surprised, "Paul, I thought you'd be gone by now, I'll leave for a few minutes and come back, if you want."

"No, Kathy, don't leave. I want you to have my new cell number, in case you need me for something, for the kids."

"That's considerate of you. I'll share mine also, if you want."

She punched in his number & called immediately so he'd have hers also.

"Kathy, I'm all burnt out. I don't have any hate left in me, I would like to have that talk that I never allowed before. I need closure. Could we have coffee sometime?"

"I don't know what to say, why would you want to dredge up all of that pain again. What good would that do?"

"Ok Kathy, I understand if you don't want to talk to me. Have fun with the kids. Goodbye."

"I'm sure we'll have a great time, Goodbye ... Paul ..."

"Yes Kathy?"

"Nothing, never mind. Goodbye." And she went inside to get the children.

Paul left.

After their weekend together it was time for Kathy to return the kids to the grandparent's house. Before Paul got in his truck to go get them his cell rang, it was Kathy, "I'm on my way to drop off the kids, we had a wonderful time."

"Ok Kathy, thanks," and Paul hung up thinking, "She's deliberately letting me know exactly when she'll be there, so that we'll bump into each other again!"

He drove straight over and sat on her mom's porch. In a short time, she pulled up, the kids ran to their dad telling about a wonderful weekend when Kathy said, "Why don't you two go in and tell Nana all about it?"

They rushed in, then she turned to Paul and smiled, a smile that he had ached to see for such a long time.

"Paul, I thought about what you had said, about us talking about what happened. If you really want to, I'll take Thursday afternoon off and we could meet."

"Barney's Diner Ok for you?" he asked.

"Actually, I think some place that would give us some better privacy might help. How about I pack us a picnic lunch and go to the park? No one will be able to eavesdrop on us there."

"That would be great, 12:30 good?"

"12:30 will be fine, see you then," she said.

Paul spent much of the next three days rehearsing what he wanted to say. She hadn't said anything about his appearance, maybe hadn't noticed how much he had slimmed up, but he had been wearing baggy clothes both days. He would get his chance on Thursday, the weather was to be quite warm and he would wear a tight tee shirt and shorts to give her a good look.

He was at the parking spot first and when she pulled in, he waved and she parked right next to him. They found a table well away from the sparse number of people there and she set out a nice meal.

Paul started the conversation, "Kathy, you look great, I could never have forgotten how pretty you are, but I'm still impressed."

"I've got to say, you've been to the gym and it suits you well. I'm sure the women are lining up to get a date with you."

"No, no women."

"You mean you aren't seeing anybody?"

"No Kathy, I can't. I haven't been able to put you behind me."

"Paul, I wish we could have, that is you could have let me explain how I wouldn't allow you to be without a wife. I would have been the best wife ever, except for the sharing part."

"I understand somewhat better now, but at the time, I couldn't stand the thought of you having sex with another guy, loving him."

"But I still loved you. I just loved him also," she reapplied her prior logic.

"I know, trouble is, I still am in love with you. And if I had the choice to make over I would rather have half of you than none, like I've got now. I wouldn't have divorced you."

"Paul, you may not believe it, but I'm still in love with you too."

Paul moved closer to Kathy and embraced her, "Kathy please let me back into your life a little, I need you, even if it would only be a small amount."

"Paul, I'm married to Karl now, I shouldn't be doing this," and she pulled away from Paul's embrace, but not completely.

Paul said, "So, you are saying that you don't love me as much as before."

"No, I'm not saying that. I do love you, I never stopped loving you, but ..."

"But what? You were willing to have me share you, but you aren't willing to have Karl share even a small piece of your love?" Paul countered.

"It's different now," she said, not realizing how lame that might sound to a neutral party.

"What's different? I'm just asking to go back in time a little, not even get but a part of what I would have had. I realize that I should have taken the proposal you made then, but I just didn't think I could live with it. Now I don't think I can live without some piece of you in my life," he sounded like a beaten man pleading.

"I don't think I can do that to Karl. It's seems different to me now," she said.

"Ok, well I've said my piece. I wanted to revisit the things you wrote me in that letter, but I guess that was justification for what you were doing and not a serious offer for me to consider." And before Kathy summoned up a credible answer, Paul left. She called out to him but he didn't respond, got in his truck and left.

Paul went straight home and cracked open a beer, wondering to himself if that was the end of it with Kathy. Twenty-five minutes passed and as Paul was opening the refrigerator for another beer, there was a knock at the door.

It was Kathy. She had tears in her eyes, looked deeply into his and said, "I AM... still... in... love... with you," and embraced Paul, kissing him passionately as he closed the door.

"How did you know where I live?" he asked between kisses.

"I never stopped keeping track of you, hoping that you would reach out," she answered.

"Kathy, I need you so badly."

"I came here to agree to your proposal, I won't divorce Karl, but I'll stop by here once or twice a week and be a wife to you. We must keep this quiet, the kids would be so confused by this, agreed?"

"Yes, if I get to hold you a couple times a week, I'll not tell anyone," he promised.

"Alright then, take me to bed and use that magical tongue that I've been missing so badly. Then I'll reward you," she promised.

"Ok, go ahead in the bathroom and get ready, I've got several years' worth of lovin', it might be a bumpy ride," he told her.

She went into the bathroom to get ready, while Paul scooted out to his den quickly, then came back and undressed.

Kathy came into his bedroom in just her panties and in a moment, she was sprawled out on his bed. Her panties were soon tossed aside and Paul feasted on her cunt, the one that used to belong to him alone.

"Damn, I've missed that. You really are the best at getting a girl off that way, spin around so I can suck on that beautiful cock of yours."

They shifted and as she sucked him, he resumed eating her and teasing her asshole, she came again as he flooded her mouth with his jiz.

Kathy swallowed, wiped her mouth with her hand and pulled Paul on top of her, the told him, "Now give it to me good. I know there's a little pent up anger in there, so punish me, give it to me hard, punish me with that cock."

Kathy hadn't used to talk so slutty, and it turned Paul on so much that he started pounding her like a pile driver. For ten straight minutes he thrust so hard that it might leave marks on her, then they both came like rutting animals.

For the next several minutes he just laid on top of her, still between her legs, even after he softened and slipped out of her cunt. They continued kissing, loving kisses, and before 30 more minutes passed, he was ready again. This time he made slow gentle love to her.

At the end of that session, she pointed at the clock and said, "I've got to go."

Paul replied, "Thank you for today."

"I wish we could have gotten to this understanding before, we've wasted so much time," Kathy said.

"When can you visit again?" he asked.

"Soon, I'll call you." Then she got up and left.

Their afternoon romps continued for several months, mostly on Tuesday and / or Thursday afternoons. This worked well for Paul, the owner of the shop where he worked had been concerned about the offers Paul was receiving from other shops that he offered a buy-in partnership arrangement. The deal was, if Paul committed to staying, he received a percentage of ownership, which the longer he stayed the bigger the piece of the company, up to 49%. Paul could just say he was going golfing & would catch up on work later.

Over the last month he had increased how roughly he had sex with Kathy, less and less tender love making and more hard-core fucking. Although she said to him a couple of times, "Jesus Paul, that might leave a bruise, ease up," she never told him to stop it completely.

Paul smiled to himself as he had her in one of her favorite positions, doggie style. With her ass in the air and her head buried in a pillow, he recalled that first day that he had the seed of suspicion planted. The day he surprised her by catching her in the bathroom naked and saw her tit with a hickey mark on it. She squirmed with delight as he fingered her cunt in the special way that only he seemed to know the secret to. With his fingers taking her to heaven, he did the other thing no one but him did for her, licked both her cunt and her asshole sending her into convulsions.

At that moment, with her totally out of control, he kept the fingering up furiously while he bit her ass, marking her. She was too far gone to catch that he had actually bit her and to aid in deception he also slapped her other cheek, leaving it pink.

For another month the weekly double played out, to each of the ex's satisfaction. Paul was internally conflicted though, he still loved her, and the sex with her was so good it almost made him forget that he hated her with an equal amount of passion. Almost.

***************************************

At work, Paul's phone rang, he didn't recognize the number, but answered. The man introduced himself as Karl, Kathy's Karl. Paul was dumb struck and couldn't find words that made any sense, finally he was able to croak out, "What can I do for you, Karl?"

"I want to have a face to face talk with you, clear the air. Also, to warn you," Karl explained.

Paul assumed that this was the beginning of some type of macho threat, "Look Karl, if you are looking for some 'back out behind the barn mano a mano' I'll be more than happy to accommodate you."

"No, that's not it at all Paul. I think that if you'll hear me out, you'll agree that we've got little to fight over. I just want to talk, that's all."

"Alright Karl. When and where?"

"How about after work we meet up at O'Malley's, get a sandwich and some beers, say six o'clock?"

"I'll be there," answered Paul and ended the call.

Paul thought, "I wonder how much he knows and is he going to threaten me to stay away from Kathy? He seemed to indicate that it was not that at all. Well, I'll find out soon enough, better finish up my work, I'll likely not be coming back here tonight."

Paul walked into O'Malley's and saw Karl right away sitting in the back. The two men had never been introduced but each had seen pictures, so there was no mistake.

Paul walked over to Karl's table, and Karl stood and offered his hand, which Paul found strange, but grasped Karl's and the two men shook hands and sat. There was a large manila envelope on the table in front of Karl, and when Paul noticed it, Karl said, "We'll get to that. But first there's something that I want to get off of my chest."

"Paul, I need to apologize to you for the trouble that I've caused you over the past several years. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I need to acknowledge that what I did to you, cause the hurt that I did and trash your marriage to Kathy was without any honor."

"Well, Kathy certainly played her part in ..." Paul tried to interject, but Karl raised his hand asking without saying to allow him to finish.

"There are aspects to my actions that even Kathy does not know. I assume that you are aware that she and I were high school sweethearts, and we were separated because of circumstances beyond our control. Because I was so tied to a long-term family problem, I made the decision to break off contact with her, allow her to move on to a happy life with somebody else.

I never got over her. Ever. I eventually found a wonderful woman and we were married, but I kept tabs on Kathy. The stresses of getting a company started up and successful were taking a toll on our marriage, fights about my neglect of her were common, but not unsolvable.

Then, one day, during one of our tense periods, Diane was looking for her original birth certificate. She was rooting around in our safe and found a folder hidden in the back. When she looked inside, it was a complete dossier on Kathy, you, your children, address and so on. Most damning was the last entry, which was dated less than two months earlier.

She was furious over the fact that I had been paying an investigator a significant amount of money to keep track of an old girlfriend, and saw it as proof that I was planning on dumping her. She struck first and had me served. She was right, I was not fully invested in her. Our prenup prevented a final disaster for me, we essentially just split the cash on hand and went our separate ways. My loss, she was a good woman.

When I realized that Kathy's promotion placed her in the position of approving contracts for her company, I decided to 'accidently' run into her by bidding on a job. Hell, we didn't even have a division that did that type of work, so I created one, just so I could bid.

I deliberately sent the bid in and hoped the name on it would catch her eye. It did. The first meeting was at her office and was a little awkward. My goal was to see if there was any spark left between us. She was friendly, but mostly talked business. As we concluded the meeting, I started for the door, but she asked if I would be free for lunch the next day, to catch up, without a formal business atmosphere.

Naturally I said yes.

Lunch that day was a pleasant exchange of personal details, new info for her, but I knew almost everything about her, due to my investigator. The talk became more intimate, and soon we were staring into each other's eyes and holding hands. I knew exactly where we were heading, and justified my malicious intentions by convincing myself and Kathy that we were meant to be together. That a cruel fate had taken away our early life, but as I tried to lead her to consider divorcing you and becoming my wife, she dug in her heals.

She told me repeatedly that she loved you, and while she had kept a place in her heart for me, that she would not divorce you and put her children through the pain of a broken home.

At that point I should have walked away. You might still be married, loving a wife, and I took that away. I am ashamed, and I am sorry. Instead I kept asking for lunches, pressing her, successfully rekindling love for me and we finally ended up eating at a diner next to a motel. We spent the afternoon at that motel. I'll not disrespect you with details."

"She could have said no, she had to know deep down that I would divorce her," Paul interjected.

"She knew, but I kept selling the positive. I soon realized that I was not going to succeed in talking her into leaving you, so I changed tactics. It was me that introduced the idea in her head that maybe she could stay married to you, and if you found out about our affair, try to force you to accept that she would also be my lover.

I never believed that you would allow that, but either way I be getting a share of her. This was the most despicable thing that I have ever done in my life. I know that I'll burn in hell for my sin.

So, I can't blame you for the payback that you've dealt me. Soon, Kathy and I will also be divorced, your revenge on us must feel very sweet."

"What are you talking about? What are you accusing me of?" Paul retorted.

"Come on Paul, I've had investigators track her for years. When I heard that you all of a sudden started talking civil to her, kind even, it got my attention. Then, there it was, and I'll have to give you respect for the manner that you left me messages. Kathy had told me that the first time that you caught a whiff that something was off, was when you spotted that hickey that I put on her tit. So, when we were getting ready to go out a few Fridays back, she bent over facing away from me. While she was teasing me as she slowly slid up her panties and wiggling her bare ass, I saw it. You left a bite mark on her ass, figuring that I would see it, well all I can say is well played."

fritz51
fritz51
882 Followers
12