Suspicious Text

Story Info
Brother discovers sister's secret and can't control himself.
4.5k words
4.24
44.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taboobs
taboobs
37 Followers

This story is about a brother discovering his twin sister's dirty secret and taking his vengeance. There is a lot of build up so if you want to get to the climax *wink* then you'll have to be patient. All characters are at least 18 years old. I purposefully neglected to include physical descriptions so you can use your imagination and picture whoever you want. This is my first story so I'm looking for feedback (although that's pretty much a given on the internet). I have plenty of ideas to continue this story line so let me know if you want a sequel! Enjoy!

Suspicious Text

In the middle of playing video games with my best friend, I heard a cell phone buzz. Briefly distracted by the noise, Jace attacked me, and I ended up losing the game. Checking the table, I discovered that my friend's phone displayed a notification.

"You got a text from Roy. Maybe he wants to hang out..." I said as I reached over to read the message. Dropping his controller, Jace quickly snagged his phone away before I could get it.

"I'll check," he said swiftly, as he walked into the kitchen. "Hey, you want a snack or something?" He asked me, seeming like he was trying to sound casual.

"Sure, I'll take a coke," I responded.

"No problem, bro" he said, quickly returning with a couple of sodas and an assortment of chips.

"Hey, what did Roy want?" I inquired as we started a new game.

"Huh? Oh um nothing, just asked what chapters we need to read for history." He replied, voice slightly uneven, eyes glued to the screen.

After playing for a while longer, I left Jace's house in order to get home in time for dinner. As I was walking, I thought about how flustered Jace had gotten when I tried to grab his phone. He also acted like he was trying too hard to be casual about it. With his strange behavior, it made me curious to see what Roy had said, but he kept his phone in his pocket. Increasing my suspicions about my friend hiding something from me.

As I walked home, I pondered the possibilities. Could he be talking shit about me behind my back? That didn't seem very likely to me. Anytime we've had a problem, we have been up front with each other about it. Maybe he was planning a surprise for me? My birthday was coming up in a few weeks. It had to be something like that, right? Jace was my best friend after all. Why else would he keep a secret from me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since I can remember, my mother has insisted that we have dinner together as a family. So basically every single night, I eat dinner with my parents and my twin sister, Layla. After we finished eating, my mom wanted our family to spend some "quality time" together. So, depending on who got to choose, we would watch tv or play cards or something for at least an hour after dinner.

Mother often promised us that we would be grateful for the time we spent together, but I didn't care. I knew of no other 18 year old that was obligated to spend so much time with his parents. However, after countless guilt trips, I learned to stop complaining.

Lately though, my sister had been missing out on the majority of our family time because she was failing a lot of her classes. At the moment, she was in danger of being held back, so she wouldn't graduate this year if she didn't get her grades up. Our parents sentenced her to spending all her free time in her room as "encouragement" to focus on her academics. Over the years, my parents have inflicted various punishments on her, but this one was by far the most restricting. She was only allowed to be out of her room for dinner, after that she had to go back to studying.

My sister and I have always been pretty different. Layla had always been more of an extrovert. However, in the past couple years she had become a real social animal. After she had fully developed, she was the most eye-catching girl in school and more popular than ever. Boys had always given her attention, but recently, it seemed like she was surrounded by guys everywhere she went.

Though she's been on lots of dates, she turned down every guy that wanted a relationship. I was proud of her for having such high standards. My sister deserved to be with someone better than the boys at our school anyway.

At dinner, my mom ranted about her boss, and my father tried to lighten the mood by telling jokes he heard from his coworkers. As usual, my sister and I gave sparce participation in the conversation. After the usual chit chat, my mom started grilling Layla about her academics.

"Do you think we will see improvement in your next test scores?" Mom asked.

"Definitely mom, I mean what else can I do but study? You've confined me to my room for months." She replied in a heated tone.

"Well if you would manage your time better, then we wouldn't have to do it for you. If your test scores improve, then you can have some free time back. Now, go wash off your dish and get to work." My mom told her, ending the discussion.

"Fine," Layla sighs, walking toward the sink. "Bruce, can you help me with some math questions that I have? There is a test in two days, and apparently my life depends on me doing well." She said while glaring at our mother.

"Sure little sis," I replied, stepping between them to try and diffuse the tension.

"Stop calling me little sis! I'm only two minutes younger than you!" She complained, thumping me on the head.

"Well you know, two minutes can count for a lot." I pointed out.

"'I'm sure you've told that to a lot of girls." She whispered, as she walked past me and towards her room.

I got up to wash my plate, following my sister afterwards. When I walked into her room, I didn't see Layla anywhere.

"Close and lock the door," I heard her call out from the closet.

"Why?" I asked, easing the door shut.

"Cuz mom and dad can't see what I'm about to show you."

"Okay..." I said curiously, locking the door and going to sit on her bed. "What do you want to show me?" I inquired as Layla walked out of her closet wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

"You wanted to show me your pj's?."

"No no no, I wanted to show you this." She said, walking closer to me, pulling down the front of her shorts. She revealed just enough to show the very top of where her pubes should be, but instead I saw a shaved area with a heart tattooed on. She giggled as she covered it back up.

"Holy shit Layla! How did you get that?" I asked her as she sat down next to me.

"I got it a few months ago, before I was grounded. When I stayed over at Stephanie's place. Her brother is a tattoo artist and they dared me to do it," she explained to me.

"You got tattooed on a dare?" I asked, astonished. "Mom and dad are gonna kill you when they find out."

"Are you going to tell them?" She asked me, looking a little concerned.

"Of course not, but do you really think you can keep this a secret?"

"Well you didn't know, and you spend more time around me than mom and dad. So I figured if you didn't notice then they wouldn't either, and so far I have been right," she rationalized.

"I guess you could be...I mean it's pretty small and easy to cover up. They may not notice it. Did it hurt?" I questioned.

"Of course! In case you didn't notice, it's a pretty sensitive area."

"I can't believe you let a guy tattoo you there in the first place! Why not somewhere else?" I asked.

"Well, I had to put it in a place that was unlikely for mom or dad to see. Besides...it's not like it's the first time a guy has seen my pussy..." she told me, gigiling.

"Oh god, I don't want to know that!" I said with disgust. "Do you even need my help on any homework? Or was that all just a ruse to show me your dirty secret?"

"Busted, the math problems were just an excuse so mom wouldn't accuse you of disturbing me," she explained.

"Well if you don't actually need anything from me, I'm gonna go. Some guys in my class invited Jace and me to team up with them in Call of Duty." I informed her as I got up and unlocked the door.

"Well tell Jace I'm rooting for him," she requested. "He has always been my favorite of your friends."

"Well if your grades improve then you can hang out with us again. So get to studying." I suggested from the doorway.

"Well...with that kind of motivation I may just pull an all-nighter." She said with a slight smile and a flash of excitement in her eyes as she shut the door behind me. Given her expression just then, I started to wonder if Layla might have a crush on Jace. I didn't love the idea of my sister being with my best friend. However, at least Jace was intelligent and he would treat her with respect, which is better than I could say about most of the boys in our school. If it ever came down to it I guess I would be okay with them together. As long as he didn't destroy my sister's innocence...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I was hanging out at my friend Roy's house after school. On Fridays, Roy, Jace and I would take turns going to each other's houses. However, today Jace told us he needed to go home and get started on an English essay, so it was just Roy and me. I wasn't going to be able to hang out very long either, mom had asked me to stay home with my sister today.

Our parents were having date night, so they were going to be gone for most of the evening. Layla had taken the tests that she had been studying for, but mom didn't want her socializing until they found out if she scored well. She asked me to be home an hour or so after I got off school so I could prevent Layla from leaving. I thought it seemed unfair that my free time had to be compromised as well, but I kept my complaints to myself. I didn't want another lecture on family responsibilities.

"Bro I gotta take off." I told Roy as 4:00 approached.

"Aw man really? We have both won two out of four matches, can't you stay for a tiebreaker? Unless, you're wanting to leave cuz you're scared I'll kick your ass." Roy challenged.

"Fine, just one more game. And after I wipe the floor with you, but just remember, you asked for it!" I told him confidently. "Let me just call home first and make sure my sister is there." I said, reaching into my pocket to grab my phone, but coming up empty. After checking all my pockets, I slid my hands around the corners of the couch, hoping to find it concealed between the cushions, but failed to locate it.

"Hey man, I don't know where my phone is. Can I use yours to call it?" I asked Roy.

"Sure thing, it's in the front pocket of my bag." He instructed me, gesturing to his backpack on the floor.

"Thanks," I said as I opened the pocket. "Passcode?"

"6969."

"Seriously?" I asked incredulously.

"I know, but I bet most people wouldn't guess it. It's so stupid it's smart," he justified.

"I guess..." I sustained, not wanting to question his logic. Right as I'm about to call my phone, Roy got a text from Jace. All it says is 'bro it's on again.'

Curious, I taped the message and pulled up their conversation thread. Thinking back, I remembered how strange Jace acted the day before after receiving a text from Roy. Itching to satisfy my curiosity, I decided to look for the message from that day. As I'm scrolling, I discovered various pictures that they have been sending back and forth. From what I could tell, all of the pictures were nudes of the same girl. Though there were dozens of pictures, her face wasn't in any of them, making it impossible to tell who she was.

Eventually I came across a recording that Roy had made of him fucking the mystery woman. Hoping that it will contain a hint to the girl's identity, I decide to watch it. When the video started, the camera was focused on her tits, but less than a minute in, my friend moved it down to her pussy. For a moment, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Once again I was staring at the heart tattoo on my sister's mons.

"Layla?" I whispered in disbelief.

"What you say? You callin' your phone or what man?" Roy asked offhandedly, focus still on the game.

"LAYLA?" I said again, yelling this time.

"W-w-w-what are you talking about?" he stammered, shaking nervously.

I paced over to him and punched his face as hard as I could, feeling bone crack against my knuckles before he fell to the floor. I grabbed my bag, and rushed out of his house. As I raced home, it dawned on me that I never found my phone, nor did I ever let go of his. I dreaded the idea of having to see him again to make an exchange. I still couldn't believe what I saw. Roy was fucking my sister. Not only him, but Jace as well! How could they do this? How could she do this? What was wrong with them? I couldn't believe I never knew! How long had they been sneaking around behind my back? Clearly none of them had any respect for me. All I wanted was to find a way to make all of them pay...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I walked into my house, I went straight to my sister's room. I threw the door open, and I saw Layla completely naked, on her knees, sucking my best friend's cock. His hand was knotted in her hair, using the leverage to shove his dick deep down her throat. After a few seconds, Jace looked up and saw me standing in the doorway. His jaw dropped as he locked eyes with me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked, baffled by the image before me. Hearing my voice, my sister finally stopped what she was doing and turned her head. Her eyes widened with fear when she realized she'd been caught.

"Shit dude, I'm so sorry! Just let me explain..." Jace pleaded, fumbling with his pants.

"I don't want to hear it," I said, cutting him off. As I lunged at him, Layla scrambled out of my way. I wrapped my left arm around his neck, pulling him into a headlock. I used my free hand to punch him in the stomach over and over, as my sister tried to intervene.

"That's enough! Let him go!" she demanded, trying to pry my arm off his neck.

"Oh it's not even close to enough!" I responded, dropping Jace onto the floor and swiveling to face my sister. "I know you have been fucking my friends behind my back! I saw the pictures that Jace and Roy have been sending each other!" I exclaimed, voice filled with rage.

"Pictures?" She questioned, turning to Jace. "You promised me that you would keep those to yourself!" She says lightly punching his shoulder. "You idiot! This is all your fault!" she yelled at him, tapping his shoulder with her fist again. "I'm tempted to hit you harder, but I think my brother might have already caused some internal bleeding."

"I know it was dumb," Jace conceded. "I had kept them to myself until a few weeks ago. Roy and I were hanging out and he accidentally saw a nude of you on my phone that I forgot to hide. He recognized you, and confessed that he was fucking you as well. Neither of us had a clue about the other before then. Anyway, we got to talking about how bored and horny we have been since you got grounded. Anyway, long story short, everyday we would send each other the picture we used to jerk off to you. It was our way of coping without you baby." He explained tenderly, reaching out to touch Layla's face.

"Okay, I have heard more than enough, '' I said, twisting Jace's arm away from my sister, and throwing him out of her room. "Get the fuck out of my house! Next time you see Roy, tell him that we are not friends anymore, and in case it needs to be said, the same goes for you!" I told him as I ushered him out of the house, slamming the door in his face. When I went back to my sister's room, I saw her collecting her clothes.

"Is there really any point in getting dressed now? You clearly have no shame. Besides, I saw everything even before I walked into this room." I informed her, displaying the messages I'd seen on Roy's phone. "I guess there are no secrets between us anymore."

"Well...technically that's not true" she told me, eyes not being able to meet mine.

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"I sometimes fuck your friend Mitchel as well!" She blurted out, looking ashamed.

"Jesus christ! Any others?" I asked, trying to remain calm.

"Well...I've been with most of the guys on the football team, a handful from the basketball team, pretty much any foregin exchange student that's come to our school, I used to fuck Robbie Wheeland once a week so he would do my math homework, I did Stephanie's brother after he gave me the tattoo, I had a threesome with Trina and her boyfriend, I did it once with Mr. Randall..."

"Mr. Randall? The gym teacher? Why?" I asked, interrupting her.

"Well, he caught me blowing Jason Ruski behind the bleachers, and I offered to fuck him if he didn't report us. It was hilarious, he didn't even hesitate. The sex was actually pretty good, his dick wasn't that big, but he really knew how to use his fingers and he did this thing with his tongue..."

"Stop, that's way too much information," I said, cutting her off. "Just tell me how many guys total." I requested, unsure if I really wanted to know at this point.

"A lot, I don't know exactly. I've been sexually active for a long time now, and each year I fucked more guys than the last! Sometimes I've been too wasted to remember if I had sex with someone or not. That's why my grades have been getting worse over the years. I'm not stupid, but up until I was grounded, I spent all my time and effort getting fucked and trying to keep it quiet," she explained.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked, bewildered. "You don't even know how many dicks have been inside you! And you even seem to care! Is your goal in life to become a whore? You might as well, you let people use your pussy anyway, at least hookers make money off it." I chastised.

"If I ever had to, I might charge for sex. Right now though, I feel like I need dick more than I need money. I have craved cock before I even had one inside me. To me, there is nothing better than getting fucked. Before I got grounded, I had sex at least once a day for almost a year! Since then, I've had nothing but my own fingers inside me! I feel like I have been going crazy without cock! You have no idea! Sometimes, I masturbate ten times a day but I'm still not satisfied! Today was supposed to be my chance to finally have sex! I had almost finished getting Jace's dick ready when you caught us!

"When I asked him to come over, I thought there would be at least an hour between mom and dad leaving and you coming home, but they took much longer getting ready than I expected! I was hoping that you would stay at Roy's so I decided to go ahead and let Jace in after mom and dad were gone. I shouldn't have taken the risk, but I was desperate! I feel like if I don't get some cock in me soon, I might legitimately go insane!" She vented, having to catch her breath once she's finished.

"You want cock you fucking whore? Be careful what you wish for!" I warned her, as I tossed her on the bed. At that moment, I couldn't believe what I planned to do to my sister. Her speech, about how desperately she wanted to get fucked, had made me so hard that I couldn't think about anything else. It felt like my dick was taking over my brain and my rational mind was being forced to watch from the background.

"Bro, what are you doing? Are you crazy?" She asked, trying to get up.

"You're the crazy one! You have fucked so many guys you can't even remember all of them! You're a disgusting slut, and you're about to get what you deserve," I said, as I pushed her back to the bed. "You fucked all my friends and like half the class! You fucked in exchange for services! YOU FUCKED A TEACHER!" I shouted at her, positioning her body so she was bent over the bed. Using one hand to hold her down, I used the other to take my cock out, placing the tip at her pussy's entrance. "Well now you are getting what you asked for bitch! This is what you said you needed!" I yelled, ramming my cock inside her.

taboobs
taboobs
37 Followers
12